[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest walkingintherain

Hey guys, I was wondering in the preview, does TH and the chief eunuch knew that SN is pregnant already? Since chief eunuch examined SN and at the end of the preview SN is surrounded by a lot of palace maid?

Your reply would be highly apprieciated :D

Guest anjshin

@petria: high five for that CPR destiny., this is becoming more intriguing, aren't we just talking about that TH bath scene and now with SN., the writer/s and PDnim are playing with the viewers much., wow... excellente.  :D:))

rinchan76 said: This episode..... :\"> In the beginning of this episode it was just the evil parade segment. YBS gets his promotion, ED is dethroned, somehow TN is pregnant, or is mistaken, DK had way to many scenes where evil laugh/smirk was the main focus. Yet the writers I guess decided to pay some fan-service fines to the TH-SN ship. First, the bath scene, and I guess this may be the closest we will get to SN and TH being in the bath together, short of MBC changing the viewer ship rating. Also that precious scuba diving technique, that came in the form of a life giving kiss. I enjoy TH's stint as hero, his special skill in hiding has come in handy once again. Now I am wondering if SN will end up in the bath with WY next. Speaking of which has disappeared to somewhere, SN isn't going? How convenient for TH who was left effectively alone, but anytime he mentions that he is alone, SN seems to pop up, if you recall in the earlier episodes, WY had him separated from BA and his tutor, but then SN was later sent to assist him. Is it that fate will allow SN to only leave him when he is not alone. Also LP reappearance is too ominous, it looks like in the preview the delusional one sends her brother to kill LP on her trip out the palace, because delulu thinks she is carrying the heir, (They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree but I swear this apple has never even left the tree. Also how can you become pregnant without an oohlala..omg TH can really get someone pregnant by just staring at them =))  .) SN looks like she wants to go back so is getting off, (mind you if she is pregnant right now, may be TN was having signs of pregnancy on SN's behalf, especially since she had a thirst for WY and a pregnancy dream for LP who is pregnant with the potential crown prince....I guess SN's child will be calling her mother if that is the case.)       

Guest walkingintherain

So this is two sagueks in a row where Ji Chang-wook's characters passed air to other characters... but in "Warrior Baek Dong Soo," he did it via air-in-a-bottle to Crown Prince Sado.  I have to agree that THIS episode's procedure was a little bit more... INTERESTING. :X

Indeed!!!!! I nearly fell of my chair when the kiss happens!!!! My heart was not prepared for that

I love the writer-nims and the PD-nims for this episode!!!! And I hope for more of this kind of scenes for the coming episode!!!!

:)) =))

Guest kaeruchan

EDIT: @briseis posted the video preview for ep 22 on pg 585, so here's the rough trans :)

Ta-hwan: Please treat her wound first!

Ta-hwan: Why is her face so pale?

Ta-hwan: We have to hide Seung-nyang in the harem.

Dangkise: Please allow the Commander to conduct a search inside the harem.

Ta-hwan: Is it confirmed that they are hiding inside there?

Dangkise: We can't confirm it yet.

Ta-hwan: I don't have the Emperor's complete power. Without the power, I won't be able to anything, eventually.

Dok-man: Lady Jae-in (Lady Park's rank) will help to send you away.

Tanashiri: Even if my eyes (...), I can't witness that woman having His Imperial Majesty's child! If you can kill that woman off...please stop me from crying tears of blood, brother.

Jo-cham: Soon, the hunters will launch their attack.

Seung-nyang: I will never forget those who have helped me.

trans credit: http://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/

So many things to spazz for in tonight's episode!!!! Can't wait to watch it myself, although I've been spoiled! Ahaha! Plus, Lady Park's back~~~

Guest suwan1430273820

Xue Zhu Yu said:

ok, now I am getting jealous!!! and I understand that TH and SN will end this love triangle... but why can't we have more scenes of WY and SN.. :((

it's only emphasizing that I should not hope for more the ohlala in ep20 maybe will not happen anymore!!! I think my little angel is pregnant now (and everyone of them are pregnant  

~X(   ) it will be a very very tragic love story... :((

Xue Zhu Yu said:

just wanna share.. while we are enjoying EMPRESS KI.. I guess it's a sign of blessing (hahhaa I don't believe just making myself believe it to make it more romantic) for our LOVED ones from heaven, 'cause the moon here in my country shines magnificently and brightly, it's my 1st time to encounter this kind of phenomenon...

here's the pic... though you would appreciate it more in real sight.

Xue Zhu Yu said:

just wanna share.. while we are enjoying EMPRESS KI.. I guess it's a sign of blessing (hahhaa I don't believe just making myself believe it to make it more romantic) for our LOVED ones from heaven, 'cause the moon here in my country shines magnificently and brightly, it's my 1st time to encounter this kind of phenomenon...

here's the pic... though you would appreciate it more in real sight.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=677490248969148&set=a.515301725188002.133511.100001245378472&type=1&theater

@kaeruchan
thanks for the translation
the why is her face so pale means SN starts showing signs of pregnancy next ep
and will TH know about it when the eunuch examines her? I think he will
this is why she is sent with LP to help her
cause SN is pregnant and will need assistance

Guest redhazel

Woah this episode is DAEBAK!!! =D> :-bd

I thought there will be fight and ET gang, but the director really know how to make my heart skip a beat @-)

I'm not ready at all.

I can't believe we will have TH SN kiss in this episode (well not that I complain, especially after last week breaking moment for me)

They should show some of this scene as a hint on last week preview so that the rating will go up this week!

@briseis - welcome back darling. Nice to see you again

;;)

Writer nim, you really know how to make both shipper happy and cry <:-P

Well, it makes sense now why they've focused so much time on TN's lips with the red paper. (it's poison?) And here I kept saying they needed to give her something to do besides put on lipstick.  :D
I wonder if this underwater/CPR/kiss thing is listed on JCW's resume.  =))

Why is everyone thinking that now even SN is pregnant..i don't think she is actually...i think she is more ill because she was hurt and it infected the wond or something based on her face,don't think they will go yet with the child plot...(i mean it was just 2 days after the event)I guess we'll se tomorrow....:))i mean it's pretty inconvenient for the plot movment to make her pregnant...don't think she will stay still for 20 episodes,no more horse ride,no more fights and so...she would be busy with the morning sickness /:)