[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

ok so many things to say about this episode, where to start?
~X(

but I think what stood out the most to me was the SN/TH scene and the long awaited confrontation.
I give the writers props because it couldn't have been any better. if my rudimentary korean isn't failing me, SN made it clear to TH that the reason she can't accept his feelings is NOT WY but because of her anger towards him for her father's unfair & humiliating death. I like the fact that not everything in a woman's life revolves around a man, the reason why he can't be with her isn't a problem of availability, I'm glad the writers haven't lost sight of that and made it a major point in their argument.
it was as satisfying as it was heartbreaking for me as a viewer & I couldn't ask for more

now that TH knows what he did wrong, I can't wait to see how he's gonna act upon it. will he man up and redeem himself until he proves himself worthy of her love? or will he be eaten by his inner demons and step into the evil side?

I want to discuss about something.
Personally I think SN has feelings for TH, even if it is just friendship because she is all teary when she told TH that she wants to kill him, she doesnt have him in her heart etc. 
When she speaks to Dangkise, she only have hatred in her eyes and no tears.
What do you guys think?

Guest larabn

yes we forgot that SN ran away from the palace
so maybe they spend their "I don't approve" night together
and she leaves when WY is a sleep

@miky88 my mind already accepted that in the end it's gonna be TH-SN... I like to see more of TH's move on how he will conquer SN's heart...

I am still a WY-SN shipper... if the child-plot took in place... I am going be a Grandmother.. omo!! I am to young to be one.. hahahhaha  

Miky88 said: I'm curious how will the writers handle the fine line on TH character because it takes one move to make us hate him...Everyone wants the couple that end together to be liked,i don't think the writers want to give us a final were we will hate TH and be sad that SN became his Empress...I guess he is the most intresting character for me because he is dangeling that fine line between good/bad guy...i really would want to see him gaining first SN respect and try to court her and not take her as his property because i won't root for him even if he's the handsome puppy...I guess i would also want a scene were SN goes to him by her own will because she felt it,she misses him,not because she needs to save WY or someone else...i would really want her to take that action at least once before she becomes his Empress Mhmm... SN going to TH because "she felt it,she misses him,not because she needs to save WY or someone else" I would love to see this scene but SN have to sacrifice something for that to happen. I am not sure if she will go to him because she misses him or something like that but i am thinking because of her people, he'll go to him. Don't get it wrong, SN does care for TH a lot. but for being an historical drama and being in that age, i have not seen any main lead Queen that actually goes to their (second love interest) husband because they missed him. But anything can happen... we;ll just have to wait and enjoy the ride.

Also, Even though TH loves SN, his people is his #1 priority right now. He has to be the King that could rule his kingdom and not anybody ruling him for him while he is just a puppet in the throne. And as we all know TH doesn't want to die!!! he wants to live to save his kindom and his people

@illay - I know, right? Those must be some hard-core, scary SN/TH fans.  :-SS  I certainly wouldn't want to mess with them. 
@Miky88 - I agree. If TH goes wayyyy over to the dark side and basically blackmails SN to stay with him? Then I will officially come out and declare myself a SN/WY shipper.  :-L   I hope they don't do that but who knows. 

qwenli said: I want to discuss about something.
Personally I think SN has feelings for TH, even if it is just friendship because she is all teary when she told TH that she wants to kill him, she doesnt have him in her heart etc. 
What do you guys think?

qwenli said: I want to discuss about something.
What do you guys think? SN never LOVED/LIKED Dangkise... If i was her too, i will only have hatred in my eyes plus disgust too. How can you like someone that killed your mother in your eyes and also is assulting you... that's abrupt

@CherKell : is the D.O guy you're talking about the one from Exo? or is there another D.O in the entertainment industry? o_O

also, is that The Plague carrying ET in the preview?
where the hell did he come from? I thought he was rotting in his natural habitat aka The Plague Village

Guest larabn

carmens said: @larabnOMG you wrote all this without you know what they say???
wow  :-O your imagination is great and you have an amazing flair.I think you're a very intelligent person and you could write next script for Empress Ki drama part two

=D>  =D>  =D>

Guest roshan90

knowing this writer team, they'll find a way to break up that kiss scene.

@CherKell

I know them too well. I have watched 2 of their dramas.. I thought only the Writernim was trying to break My Heart.. You too Brutus???
:((
There is a saying in our country, "If a person has Black Dots in their tongue, it means whatever they say comes true.." I seriously hope you dont have it.. [-O<