[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@anjshin : hahahaahaha Thank you dear :x, i love your pics, they're just crazy like us :D LOOOOL at JJM hair =)) =)) I think that's the only drama airing right now with a cast close like them, no wonder that the chemistry is everywhere :D :D

Guest anjshin

831715562.png?1388837343
sorry guys to repost this one, can you take a look who's at the back of JJM, are they doing selfie and not sharing with us..... maybe just me, i guess i'm getting delusional to think that she's SN. LMAO,. what do you think @sarah.lina @larabn @minnie0103??? =)) =)) :))
credits to YiHan_Jin twiiter account

anjshin said: sorry guys to repost this one, can you take a look who's at the back of JJM, are they doing selfie and not sharing with us..... maybe just me, i guess i'm getting delusional to think that she's SN. LMAO,. what do you think @sarah.lina @larabn @minnie0103???
=)) =)) :))
credits to Yihan_jin twiiter account

anjshin said:

sorry guys to repost this one, can you take a look who's at the back of JJM, are they doing selfie and not sharing with us..... maybe just me, i guess i'm getting delusional to think that she's SN. LMAO,. what do you think @sarah.lina @larabn @minnie0103??? =)) =)) :))

illay said: anjshin said: sorry guys to repost this one, can you take a look who's at the back of JJM, are they doing selfie and not sharing with us..... maybe just me, i guess i'm getting delusional to think that she's SN. LMAO,. what do you think @sarah.lina @larabn @minnie0103???

Guest anjshin

illay said: anjshin said: sorry guys to repost this one, can you take a look who's at the back of JJM, are they doing selfie and not sharing with us..... maybe just me, i guess i'm getting delusional to think that she's SN. LMAO,. what do you think @sarah.lina @larabn @minnie0103???

Guest minnie0103

anjshin said:sorry guys to repost this one, can you take a look who's at the back of JJM, are they doing selfie and not sharing with us..... maybe just me, i guess i'm getting delusional to think that she's SN. LMAO,. what do you think @sarah.lina @larabn @minnie0103??? =)) =)) :))

Guest minnie0103

jordanna said: anjshin said:

jordanna said:

anjshin

said:

sorry guys to repost this one, can you take a look who's at the back of JJM, are they doing selfie and not sharing with us..... maybe just me, i guess i'm getting delusional to think that she's SN. LMAO,. what do you think @sarah.lina @larabn @minnie0103??? =)) =))

:)

)

credits to 

YiHan_Jin twiiter account