[Drama 2013] Cruel City / Heartless City 무정도시

elegance1

Guest doanlan

@chrissydiva

u know; when u're a " real " cop & u're active; u can't stay away from ur collegue works ; even u know it's dangerous !

like Ye Ri in TEN 2 ....

I think that someone else shoots her ; not Doctor Son

and excited to see the love line between her sister & him

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

atomickitty said: Hello again @elegance1
Thanks for the clips tonight. Seeing the preview for ep 3 again just makes me angry at Kyung Mi. I'm pretty sure she did something stupid to get herself in the situation where she's alone with Doctor's Son. Maybe I'm too hard on the character. She just seems so rash to me. Well.. Monday (or Tuesday when subs come out) will tell...

8-|

@chrissydivau know; when u're a " real " cop & u're active; u can't stay away from ur collegue works ; even u know it's dangerous !like Ye Ri in TEN 2 ....I think that someone else shoots her ; not Doctor Sonand excited to see the love line between her sister & him

The difference is that I find Ye Ri is way smarter than her and she doesn't do things just to prove she can do them. I just don't see any depths in her character. lol Sorry, just not a fan

Guest atomickitty

@chrissydiva,
The one thing I will say about Ye Ri that freaks me out is when she does the home visits by herself. I'm always somehow sitting on pins thinking.. OMG Ye Rin.. He's right there.. he's gonna come out and GET YOU!!..

But it hasn't happened so far. I was sure it was going to happen when they did the artist episode but I was glad to see she had backup outside the house. Phew..

:)

Edit to add: Kyung Mi is just stupid all around. When the guy took the kid as drug payment, weren't they tailing that guy all along? She couldn't wait for the rest of the team?

I really look forward to when Gyu Ri is coming to the scene and they make that spark - the elevator scene would be so nice to watch in the drama. I really hope they have that passion/chemistry unlike many other dramas where I've been disappointed. They need to understand that a drama is so much better if there's passion and more maturity. That's my taste. If it's not it just seems .. a bit superficial and it often becomes redundant. Many dramas also lose their "spark" further in, many times I can just lose interest - I don't hope it happens to this drama though I highly doubt it. ^^

Guest atomickitty

@Jillia
Haaa... I agree. I hope Soo Min is smart. She would have to be to keep up with Doctor's Son and I hope the writer's recognize that. If not, I'm already writing scenarios in my head of how things should be. Oh noes.. isn't that how bad fan fiction starts???

:))

atomickitty said: @Jillia
Haaa... I agree. I hope Soo Min is smart. She would have to be to keep up with Doctor's Son and I hope the writer's recognize that. If not, I'm already writing scenarios in my head of how things should be. Oh noes.. isn't that how bad fan fiction starts???

:))

Guest kawaiiyuki

atomickitty said: @chrissydiva,
The one thing I will say about Ye Ri that freaks me out is when she does the home visits by herself. I'm always somehow sitting on pins thinking.. OMG Ye Rin.. He's right there.. he's gonna come out and GET YOU!!..

But it hasn't happened so far. I was sure it was going to happen when they did the artist episode but I was glad to see she had backup outside the house. Phew..

:)

Edit to add: Kyung Mi is just stupid all around. When the guy took the kid as drug payment, weren't they tailing that guy all along? She couldn't wait for the rest of the team?

Guest kawaiiyuki

Jillia said: @atomickitty

Doctor's son is my favourite character all the way.. I can't wait for tomorrows episode and for Soo Min's full introduction into this drama. :) I want her to be smart too. Let's hope they make her smart und not impulsive like Kyung Mi. We saw that Doctor's son doesn't spare women. He isn't afraid to threaten them - see episode 2 when he smashed the glass in front of auntie. So if they make Soo Min a stupid character I'm going to throw a table at the writer. =))

How can Soo Min be a cop when most of the summaries say she isn't? She hasn't even entered the police academy or whatever you have to go through to legally be a cop. I think she is a bit immature to kind of be that way - I don't really know what exactly happened at that club, it puzzles me a bit. My guess is like I just wrote, she is immature and will have a personality change like most of the lead females in kdramas. I certainly hope that she will be just as witty and clever as our Doctor's Son. 

@kawaiiyuki, @jillia -- in the synopsis I read somewhere for this show indicated that Soo Min is someone who is close to Kyung Mi and considers her as a sister. So when she dies, she volunteers to take her place and Hyung Min in his grief allows her to and pushes her into this risky game or something like that...

elegance1 said:  I certainly hope that she will be just as witty and clever as our Doctor's Son.  @elegance1 -- one can't enter the lion's den if you are stupid; you will only end up as dinner... So if she isn't witty or as clever as the man, she will have to be something to fool him.. even aunt who he has a great affection is not able to fool him. so either Soo Min seduces his brains out and so he is no longer thinking with his head or she basically makes him fall in love with her that he ignores all the warning signs because he is desperate to believe that she loves him...I am guessing based on the preview that it is her kindness to him (it looks like she asks him about the wound or something) that initially will draw him to her like a moth to a flame.

@Jillia - Now that you mention it, I've just watched that scene again and I think I agree with you to a point because Kyung Mi isn't that stupid why is she getting so pissed if this kind of stuff doesn't happen often. Why isn't she taking the exam? She says she's always running away. We don't know much about her right now. But I can sense that something's maybe troubling her. Soo Min  says that she needs to get changed - why? Is she working there? There may be a chance that she is and maybe regretting it but getting angered because of Kyung Mi. I just don't know yet. 

hardly important but can someone tell me if they are putting eyeliner on the doctor's son -- I swear there are scenes where his eyes seem to have some eyeliner and I am distracted by silly things like that...
B-)

elegance1 said:  I really hope they have that passion/chemistry unlike many other dramas where I've been disappointed. They need to understand that a drama is so much better if there's passion and more maturity. That's my taste. If it's not it just seems .. a bit superficial and it often becomes redundant. Many dramas also lose their "spark" further in, many times I can just lose interest - I don't hope it happens to this drama though I highly doubt it. ^^

@jillia -- I wear kajal myself and I am a pretty nice person!
<:-P  I am not a fan of eyeliners because I find that it irritates my eyes but kajal being a natural product is soothing for the eyes especially during summer. It also highlights your eyes very prettily I might add..

I guess they would use it in dramas to highten or highlight the expressions more.. but again, this seems to be part of the gangster fashion code that gets passed from one wardrobe team to another...

Archived