[Drama 2013] Cruel City / Heartless City 무정도시

elegance1

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsweeter0211

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmojlL_kFx0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yst_mQWLySg

cr to JTBC

Guest jjsweeter0211

@jina_bing_bang : I recommend you watch Smile You :x One of my favourite weekend drama. Jung Kyung Ho is really good in it. And also I love most of characters in the drama. Very touching, heart-warming and fun drama about love, friendship and life. 

Guest kawaiiyuki

Arrrgh i haven't had time to watch today's episode but i feel so bad for SH... Soo is pissed cause SH didn't save the girl. I'm surprised since I think the Aunt said Soo had many girlfriends and was someone who would flirted with any girl in dress... Maybe he did love that girl SH let die.

Don't worry other than the four leads and Soo and that mob boss that has a son, the Aunt I'm don''t really know who everyone else is...
Hope MS goes under cover soon!

Guest jjsweeter0211

ricefield said: jjsweeter0211 said: @jina_bing_bang : I recommend you watch Smile You :x One of my favourite weekend drama. Jung Kyung Ho is really good in it. And also I love most of characters in the drama. Very touching, heart-warming and fun drama about love, friendship and life. 

This drama is so fast I lost some scene so I hope someone can answer me. Why Eun Soo release? And why shes on SH cars? Of course I will watch again when the sub outs. But I couldn't be patient anymore.

Guest moomoojae

Arrrgh!!! Just discovered this drama. Heard a lot of buzz regarding this show but I haven't watched a single episode. Thank god I've downloaded the first couple of episodes. Kinda hit a dry spell after Nine ended and I hope Cruel City will be able to fill the void. Guess I'll wait for the 4th epi before watching. If the drama can hook me in 4 eps, I'm here to stay :x

@jilia, thanx for the answer. Ouw so thats happend. It was weird why she's release they all knew Kyung Mi pretended to be Eun Soo if they release her Kyung Mi's undercover was useless and she got caught:)

Guest Iviih

Hi guys, so about the blur thing, I tried to search about it and didn't find much except for this:

Clothing brands and store names receive this treatment in the Korean Series 
Korea has recently allowed dramas to show product names, but puts a disclaimer at the start of each episode informing the viewer.
  • Korea blurs it out whenever someone uses a knife as a weapon on a television series.

I also found this on this blog:
2012-06-25-Dear-Korea-23069.png
"The aspect of Korean television that still leaves me scratching my head is when insanely obvious things are censored. I get that watching someone smoke on TV can lead to youngsters wanting to pick up bad habits, but the way it’s done is almost hilarious. It’s the same thing when it comes to knives. Guns are totally cool, but knives are a big no-no (even when they’re not hurting anyone)."

Read more here:  http://dearkoreacomic.com/2012/06/dear-korea-069/

Archived