[Drama 2013] Cruel City / Heartless City 무정도시

elegance1

did anyone else think the nickname "doctor's son" was rather creepy? it does like a cold blooded killer or a serial killer.. thankfully, they did give a background on how Shi Hyun ended up getting that nickname but his doctor persona is rather creepy..

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jillia -- yea, the aunt was a prostitute but it is interesting that while she flaunts her sexuality, she is not seducing the men to do her bidding though it is something that she would do if needed.. but yea, she was definitely scared when Shi Hyun broke the glass..

hey folks, a suggestion before this forum becomes super active -- can we have pics put in spoiler tags; this way, the pages load faster and those who want to see the pics can. thank you!
:)>-

@Jillia ~Captain~
I rewatched the 2 episodes again last night (I know I am a spazz!) And when the blurred knives showed up I bust into laughter. We can see pounds and pounds of cocaine (Is cocaine measured in pounds? Don't know anyways...) we can see that and people getting stabbed, and wounds and all that, but we can't see the blade that made the wound? Does that make sense?

Oh well, even with the blurred knives this show is so lovely and great and I love it...and yes I am spazzing again. Sorry.

Guest jamaatunrohmah

The show seems so interesting but I haven't had chance to watch it yet. Maybe will start to watch when there are already 10 episodes to marathon. :)

pandavin said: Did you all recognize that any different between the synopsis and the dramas? In synopsis JKH is police undercover and Kyung Mi's is his friend when they still child. I didn't like with Kyung Mi's character. Shes too heroistic in wrong way. Shes never think, before do some action and not carefully. I'm not surprise if she died she's always in hurry.

Guest rui-is-assez-hot

Dang it, I haven't been this into a drama since watching Story of a Man. I never rewatch drama episodes, but I went and rewatched both episodes yesterday. The fight sequences plus the music are awesome. And the camera work also adds a lot of suspense. 
Episode 1 was a little slow in the beginning, but half-way in when the male lead shows up, I was like 'damn this is good!'  Totally in love with Jung Kyung Ho right now!  Never knew he could pull off a bad guy character.

Does anyone know how the drama is faring with the korean audience? It's sad that more people aren't into it, cause it is seriously the best thing that's on air right now.

I love this 2 episode and I hope it will continue showing the best ... And I need to watch it again

...it made me remember Godfather, young & dangerous, infernal affairs @obscuresalmon ... I laughed hard when watching the blurred knife .... They just spoil the scene as in Friend, Our Legend ... It kinda turn me off

I haven't watched it subbed yet, but I'm definitely feeling this drama. But I really, really dislike the male detective. I know it's personal for him, but he gets so unprofessional regarding suspects. Manhandling people is not okay for a public servant, ever. It just really bugs me, and then there's the way he keeps trying to push his girlfriend off the case. Sir, she is a trained police officer. You can't remove her from her freaking case, especially not when you yourself have more reason not to be on the team (personal vs. professional, etc). He really upsets me.

And on that note, there was an alarmingly high amount of police brutality in these two episodes. Sheesh, the cops are supposed to uphold the law!

corkxrew said: I haven't watched it subbed yet, but I'm definitely feeling this drama. But I really, really dislike the male detective. I know it's personal for him, but he gets so unprofessional regarding suspects. Manhandling people is not okay for a public servant, ever. It just really bugs me, and then there's the way he keeps trying to push his girlfriend off the case. Sir, she is a trained police officer. You can't remove her from her freaking case, especially not when you yourself have more reason not to be on the team (personal vs. professional, etc). He really upsets me.

And on that note, there was an alarmingly high amount of police brutality in these two episodes. Sheesh, the cops are supposed to uphold the law!

Archived