[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

Done watching ep 2 on DramaCrazy. Now can't wait for ep 3! Thank you subbers...  :x
I'm surprise with Hye Sung (I hope I'm not spelling wrong her name) character. Usually main lead always so righteous but her character is so complicated. Mixed between bad and good. The tittle for episode 2 is just perfect! bad Girl, good Girl.Lee Bo Young character even since her teens, her character always so bluntly and harsh. But at the same time she is so cute when joking around with her mother. I guess Kim So Hyun portraying her teen character so well. I still want to see her scene with mom on that street after her mom burned the master book. Its so heartwarming to watch.So episode 2 I think its about her. Still confuse about where actually she stand. One thing I know from her is that she is a very realistic person. When Soo Ha ask her about who win in the court... Soo Ha said "The truth win at court, doesn't it?"She said spontaneous and confidently "you got the order wrong, its not the truth win in court, its the winner that establish the truth in court"I was,,, WOW... she is right... LOL
Anyway... I love her complicated character. Love to know her more in the coming episodes.
And the dongsaeng-noona love story... I never mind. But Big ruin my lovely dongsaeng-noona love story. I don't know about this one :-??

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

class="cb b15"Kdrama Does Supernaturali-hear-your-voice.jpg?w=600

Supernatural elements in a kdrama can give a character an edge and they can certainly make a plot more interesting. It remains to be seen whether supernatural elements consistently provide a super boost to a drama's ratings. So far, one new drama, "I Hear Your Voice" is off to a pretty good start, with its opening episodes getting better ratings than the finale of its time slot competitor, "When A Man."

Supernatural elements in Kdrama are nothing new. Several dramas have employed them to good advantage.

When Yeon Jung Hoon played Mi Tae Yeon, the prosecutor-turned-vampire in "Vampire Prosecutor" and "Vampire Prosecutor 2," his character could solve crimes with supernatural abilities. He could sense the memories of crime victims by tasting their blood. But he was a vampire, so it was only natural that he had such abilities.

Gumihos or mythical nine-tailed foxes are a supernatural kdrama favorite. A gumiho was the leading character in the successful drama "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho." And Lee Seung Gi stars as a half-gumiho in "Gu Family Book." His monster daddy Koo Wol Ryung, played by Choi Jin Hyuk, also made quite an impression.

In "Arang and the Magistrate," Arang played by Shin Min Ah, was a ghost who needed to find out why she died before she could spend eternity at peace. Her spirited attempts got solid ratings.

However, those characters were born or transformed into creatures with supernatural abilities. The new drama, "I Hear Your Voice" and the upcoming drama, "The Master's Sun," feature human characters that have special abilities that could either be considered supernatural or place them in contact with the supernatural.

In "I Hear Your Voice," Lee Jong Suk plays Park Soo Ha, a high school student, who can hear other people's thoughts. This comes in handy for a legal team who is trying to solve cases that have already been considered unsolvable. The legal team, which stars Lee Bo Young as Jang Hye Sung and Yoon Sang Hyun as Cha Kwan Woo, takes on these tough criminal cases and Lee Jong Suk's supernatural ability gives them a chance at achieving justice.

"The Master's Sun," the series that will follow "I Hear Your Voice," also has a character with special abilities. In this drama, Gong Hyo Jin is Tae Kong Sil, a secretary who suddenly develops the ability to see and hear ghosts. She must convince her boss, greedy CEO Joo Jong Won, played by So Ji Sub, that she is not imagining things. It's not a pleasant ability to have as it keeps her awake at night.

Hopefully the horror/romantic comedy will make good use of her abilities and let her eventually get some sleep.

Do you have a favorite kdrama with supernatural elements? Since we can't read your minds, let us know.

[source]kdramastars.com

I just watched the secon episode and all I can say is just "Daebak!" really really good. I wonder there would be another on going drama which is as good as this. Can't wait for episode 3. The scenes between soo ha and hye sung are everywhere <3 hope the main character is soo ha and the one who gets girl will be also sooha. No offense to yoon sang hyun's fans but I just find soo ha and hye sung are making really good couple. Love this drama so much

I just finished watching the first two episodes and I absolutely loved it. I can understand why the ratings improved so much for the second episode. I hope they will increase more as the episodes progress. Actually, I don't really care about ratings but Koreans viewers give it great importance, so I'm happy the ratings are good.

I must say that I love each and every character, be it the good or the bad. Each one has influence on the story developing. I love the cast choices, they're really giving the best performance so far. Besides our main 3 (Lee Bo Young, Lee Jong Suk, Yoon Sang Hyun) which I already knew they were good, I'm surprised by Kim Ga Eun. She's young but very talented. I love her acting in this drama.

Anyways, looks like I'm the only one who's shipping Go Sung Bin and Park Soo Ha. And the other couple is: Jang Hye Sung and Cha Kwan Woo. Don't get me wrong, I adore Lee Jong Suk character and the amazing chemistry he has with Lee Bo young but I can't stop thinking that it's not love. It's more like deep friendship or donseang-noona kind of relationship. I know that I was really touched when he fixed the lights for her. Now that think about it again, I don't care with who Jang Hye Sung ends up with. They are both good.

Last thing, can't wait for the OST and BGM to be released. The songs are not the typical ballads or love songs. It's great, I love it.

Guest ringosan

rrmski said:

Last thing, can't wait for the OST and BGM to be released. The songs are not the typical ballads or love songs. It's great, I love it.

Guest hhui

Totally hooked onto this drama after watching ep 1. Finally able to watch this drama after anticipating for this drama to start airing. The first episode exceeded my expectations. Didn't know it will be this exciting. The casts acted really well, there were some parts that were actually quite comical, eg when LBY and YSH met each other. The characters were also well-written. When Hye Sung was being accused as the person who hurt Do Yeon, I was totally angry at Do Yeon and her parents and the friend who actually hurt Do Yeon. Haha this proves that the show is really great and I'm being absorbed into it. I like Hye Sung's character. Quite different from the usual female lead's character, which actually added some humor into the drama. Looking forward to LBY and LJS chemistry in the show.

Guest ychase007

Just saw the first two episodes on VIKI, wowsers this drama is AMAZING with lots of potential. They are giving loads of air-time to HS and SH - so my guess is that they are the OTP for this drama. It sucks that they have an 8 year age gap. Will this be like Partners - they are going to solve a ton of crimes but give off the romantic vibe for later on in life when hes much older. Well, I'm definitely in for this drama. Crossing my fingers that they dont eff up the goodness. The premise thus far is good and plenty

I'm actually happy that they made the leading girl like this,nor good nor bad,it's more real...i'm so tired of the same stereotype with the innocent good girl..I'm so curious what happend to her that made her the person she is today..She said that she regreted coming to testify that day and i'm curious if she still regrets even now that she is an adult and understand the good that she actually did...We know she is even today tormented from what that psyho said that day but what made her be a public defender..
I'm sensing as well as other said that Soo Ha's feelings are not in my opinion those of love but more of protecting a sister type,just yet,if he feels later is something different(i won't find it strange,and he would like the real person not the one he was imagining all this time)...I'm curious what happend to him,was he adopted...we see that he leaves quite good so he isin't poor like they were impling in his childhood...and seems to live alone...I'm happy the ratings are better with each episode because they deserve it,there are other shows that don't deserve the high ratings they got...

Guest 5UPERB2ST

The question is ..can this couple of Jong Suk and Bo Young actually go down? I really fricking hope so cause it would be a worth while couple to cheer for and something fresh. If Song Seung Hyun can be with Shin Se Kyung then why not these two?! 

sunshinefate said: ringosan said: i am so into this new drama.. :x cant wait for next week !! and i am dying to know the singer and the song in the drama.. i like the song when jong suk character finally meets boo young character.. the singer sounds  like Brown Eyed Soul Jung Yeop 정엽... so far i cant find anything about the drama soundtrack.. is there anyone here who knows about what song and singer contribute for the soundtrack...

ooo i so can hear your voice :x (the singer in the song) but i dont know who you are
~X(

we havent seen any romance yet and yes how it will end  is quiet obvious since he is a teen and what I care about is that it stays good but truth is hye sung and soo ha are the only ones who share a history and who have a meaningful connection its not about protecting her its about helping her find her inner justice he has faith in her thats what she needs cause she is lost on the other hand she will help him become a better person I think so at least there is some meaning and not just random coupling 

Guest trixicopper

I really enjoyed the first two episodes. 
I am probably alone in this wish but if there is to be a romance line PLEASE do not make it HS and SH! I have no problem with older women/ younger men, but I have loads of issues with grown a** adults being romantically linked with high school students. 
Besides the fact that it would totally be a waste of the other newbie public defenders character. His innocent optimism is a great foil for her pessimistic cynicism. 

Plus there's also the pairing of Hye Sung and Kwan Woo . I think the fact that those two have different views will make an interesting pairing also! LOL               and props to Kwan Woo's comedy throughout episode 2. The Angelina Jolie and jjang byun part had me laughing out loud!

Guest maknaeanna

I am liking this drama a lot. :D
I got hooked within the first 2 episodes even though I didn't know what to expect when I read the plot of "I Hear Your Voice." I'm really excited on how the story develops. 

Guest 7rfei

This dramas getting good! I actually really like Hyeseong, and like her for the same reason I like pre-amnesia Eungi from NG. She's realistic,sassy and bitchy. LJS is absolutely adorable and I can have him stalk me all day long! 

Archived