[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

Guest Sim1430292641

@sunshinefate
Yes, I like this posters that are made in front of aquarium, too. I'm positive that aquarium is the one where little Soo Ha wanted to go with his father, you're right. I fell in love (maybe for 100th time) with Lee Jong Suk, when in 1st episode he said "There is two types of voices I can hear. Voices that other people can hear too. And voices only I can hear". It was such a nice scene. Recently there are lot of great dramas. For example exactly I Hear Your Voice, but Gu Family Book and Dating Agency: Cyrano too and I look forward to Scandal (with Kim Jae Won, planned on july) :)

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 7rfei

Sim said: @sunshinefate
Yes, I like this posters that are made in front of aquarium, too. I'm positive that aquarium is the one where little Soo Ha wanted to go with his father, you're right. I fell in love (maybe for 100th time) with Lee Jong Suk, when in 1st episode he said "There is two types of voices I can hear. Voices that other people can hear too. And voices only I can hear". It was such a nice scene. Recently there are lot of great dramas. For example exactly I Hear Your Voice, but Gu Family Book and Dating Agency: Cyrano too and I look forward to Scandal (with Kim Jae Won, planned on july) :)

Guest Sim1430292641

@7rfei
I see your currently watching dramas. You're the best haha :P I translate this three dramas (plus Birdie Buddy, Lee Soon Shin Is The Best and Can We Get Married) into my language ^,^" And it's first time I hear about Green Scalpel :o I'm looking at it on Asianwiki and thinking it will be good :) Joo Won is the best, he has a lead role :) I will be looking forward to it with you from now :)

Guest lovekdramas

sunshinefate said: @jadecloud8, I also didn't mean to say that you stated lee jong suk acted badly. Hehe. I just tried to share my opinion. Hehe. Oh, how happy I am to have a friend that ships soo ha and hye sung too. Yoon Sang Hyun is as funny as always. To be honest, the one that always made me laugh while watching secret garden was him. He had perfect chemistry with kim sa rang back then. I also hope that lee bo young will be a great help for lee jong suk. Lee da hee is also pretty but I haven't found her to be aa great as the other casts too but Still, I'm looking forward to looking her acting. I haven't got to see School 2013. is it good? I want to watch it but the genre doesn't include romance, right? Ah, SBS, why they haven't released the soundtrack. Do u have the links to download the soundtrack?

Guest lovekdramas

sunshinefate said: @jadecloud8, Is it okay for me to mention my country's forum in this forum? Hehe.
@aurelly, Agree! Lets's support this drama. I have promoted this drama on my twitter. Lol.
@milky88, Wow! Once again sooha and hyesung shipper. Hehe. I really hope they do end up together. Their love story is really sweet. Yoon sang hyun should end up wih do hyun. If she turns to be kind in the end, I don't mind if she ends up with yoon sang hyun's character

Guest lovekdramas

aurelly said: @sunshinefate toooss sama2 dari Indonesia :P.

yes, let's support this drama. I'm going to signup at forum LautanIndonesia and let's make some hype there :-)

Guest lovekdramas

uknowahah said: I've been so troubled lately, thinking if I should start on this drama. Well, I finally gave in.. I know this is going to be good. 

Guest lovekdramas

sicknine said: Is Soo-ha character first offered to Kim Jae Won? 
I really wondering who will Hye Sung will end up with. maybe there's no couple in this drama? It's too early to tell. I don't mind about Noona-younger boyfriend relationship, but I do mind about a adult woman in love with a male student in school uniform :)).

Guest lovekdramas

Tango27 said: ok I guess I need to talk about this just a while ago I was certain some kind of romance has to be there between HS & SH mainly cause its the only connection that has any meaning ( they both suffered a similar fate both suffered from injustice both are not over it and they will need to heal each other ) now after all the complaining when we havent seen anything yet I am not even sure anymore its true they might be just leading us on
but regarding this topic of an adult woman and a teen it happened before in kdrama but those who says its awkward just cause he is a teen you mean if he was like 20 it will ok is it just this year seriously I heard of adult women dating teens in real life and yes even in america ppl think its scandalous personally I think its nobodys biz since he is over 18  and they are in love even if it has no future some teens are more mature than adults and more caring so if they found love why not nobody knows whats best for another ir where true love lies

for those who are saying her rudeness and arrogance compared to the young version dont make sense ahem she was expelled from school for doing nothing she also resented being trampled on by the rich and was a little cynical even when she was young so its pretty obvious where it came from the rudeness is exaggerated of course cause its a comedy 

Guest lovekdramas

Sim said: @sunshinefate

Guest walkietalkie

jadecloud8

said:

sicknine

said: Is Soo-ha character first offered to Kim Jae Won? 

I really wondering who will Hye Sung will end up with. maybe there's no couple in this drama? It's too early to tell. I don't mind about Noona-younger boyfriend relationship, but I do mind about a adult woman in love with a male student in school uniform

:)

).

Guest Sim1430292641

@Tango27
I really like her stubbornness, especially towards Lawyer Shin. And he's huffy so he makes that funny things, haha :P At the beging Jang Hye Sung was just stubborn but as time passes (and she met Park Soo Ha) she gets sense of justice and I'm looking forward to time she will develope it :)

Guest Sim1430292641

jadecloud8

said:

sicknine

said: Is Soo-ha character first offered to Kim Jae Won? 

I really wondering who will Hye Sung will end up with. maybe there's no couple in this drama? It's too early to tell. I don't mind about Noona-younger boyfriend relationship, but I do mind about a adult woman in love with a male student in school uniform

:)

).

Archived