[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm curious how Soo Ha will develop because now is still inocent in the way he's thinking(believing that it's enough to know the truth)in comparation with Hye Sung who is a cyinical but also is realist and knows that without evidence you can't prove to others and save someone who isin't guilty...I'm happy that at the moment these 2 characters are in my opinion complex and can have many layers to reveal...For the moment i'll enjoy the clashing between these two ,with 2 different ways of thinking...And i must say that i find that crazy criminal quite scary(did he had a reason to kill his father,or just went lala),he sure has some scary eyes(great acting)

I'm curious how Soo Ha will develop because now is still inocent in the way he's thinking(believing that it's enough to know the truth)in comparation with Hye Sung who is a cyinical but also is realist and knows that without evidence you can't prove to others and save someone who isin't guilty...I'm happy that at the moment these 2 characters are in my opinion complex and can have many layers to reveal...For the moment i'll enjoy the clashing between these two ' date='with 2 different ways of thinking...And i must say that i find that crazy criminal quite scary(did he had a reason to kill his father,or just went lala),he sure has some scary eyes(great acting)[/quote']

The criminal's real name is Jung Woong In. I watched his drama earlier which is called Last Scandal of My Life and he is totally different from his role now. He's just scary. He's scarier than a ghost. Hahaha. I'm totally hooked by the innocent crush of park soo ha. He likes hyesung since he was only nine but yet his love is really mature. I hope yoon sang hyun's character will not be a waste because I like him in my fair lady, secret garden and I can't lose. Btw, sorry do u have the video of preview episode 3?

sunshinefate said:

Miky88

wrote:

»

I'm curious how Soo Ha will develop because now is still inocent in the way he's thinking(believing that it's enough to know the truth)in comparation with Hye Sung who is a cyinical but also is realist and knows that without evidence you can't prove to others and save someone who isin't guilty...I'm happy that at the moment these 2 characters are in my opinion complex and can have many layers to reveal...For the moment i'll enjoy the clashing between these two ,with 2 different ways of thinking...And i must say that i find that crazy criminal quite scary(did he had a reason to kill his father,or just went lala),he sure has some scary eyes(great acting)

not sure how seriously the show will deal with the law part but I read a lot about real legal stuff so a few facts about puplic defenders 
its quiet a new thing in korea only started a few years ago and they have a good image compared to the prosecutors who have a very bad image in korea mostly linked with corruption
its one of the toughest jobs out there so much work and very little money public defenders usually are either idealistic ppl who care so much and end up facing reality like in the case of YSH character or rather careless ones who know they are defending mostly gulity ppl and that there is no point like hye sung
the good puplic defender is the one who does his best to defend poor ppl and to treat them in a human way cause no one else cares it can be one of the most noble  jobs cause they gain nothing by doing their job well 

Guest sicknine

clockwatcher said: I don't understand how they can let the murderer out of jail, though. Because he attempted to kill a witness in court and openly threatened her. He should be locked up permanently.

He will always be a danger to society.

I Hear Your Voice: Episode 1 Recapimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqivLE8wxH0Ji6Zsj2Ys3

We open in an average high school, with kids running around before class. A few of the mean kids get excited over an elaborate prank, involving glue on a broom handle and a well-placed puddle just waiting for the perfect pratfall.

As they hurry to set it up, PARK SU-HA (Lee Jong-seok) saunters up the stairs toward the classroom. Is he the intended target?

The kids all rush to pose casually, as Su-ha arrives in the doorway. But it’s the girl who’s standing in front of him that the other kids are targeting for their prank, and they ask her to clean up the mess. Read more

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/06/i-hear-your-voice-episode-1/

Lee Jong-seok’s noona crush begins on I Hear Your VoiceVoice36.jpgDoes this drama look cuter every time there are more teasers and stills, or is that just theLee Jong-seok Effect? Maybe don’t answer that. I think I already know the answer. A new teaser for SBS’s upcoming fantasy romance drama I Hear Your Voice kicks off Lee Jong-seok’s noona crush on Lee Bo-young, which hey, was one more story tidbit than the last teaser gave. At this rate, by sometime next year we’ll know what to expect from this show. Read more
http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/05/lee-jong-seoks-noona-crush-begins-on-i-hear-your-voice/

So far, this drama has excellently blended humor, warmth and 'dark'. I hope that it can maintain the balance.  I won't want it to get too makjang.  Even though, they are dealing with crime stories. 

As expected from a veteran cast, the acting is totally solid.  And, their expertise will also help the new actors.

I'm looking forward to what seems to be a drama with heart.  :x

And, the soundtrack already sounds like a winner.  =D>

BTW, I can totally identify with the state of her apartment and the contradiction of her professional appearance.  :)) 8-|

The psycho it's set free from his conversation with his room mate...And he sure found alot about her locked up,it will be pretty easy to find her now...I'm wondering why didn't they make him take a test to see if he's crazy or not..if so,lock him for life in a sanatorium

the killer will be after hye sung and soo ha for sure thats what they meant about (their undeniable destiny) killers rarely get life sentence theses days and are never executed for human reasons lol

Guest NEWMARIO

I Hear Your Voice Episode 2 Review: Lee Jong Suk Finally Finds Lee Bo Young and Follows Her Along

1365252516-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=25&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"I Hear Your Voice Episode 2 Review: Lee Jong Suk Finally Finds Lee Bo Young and Follows Her AlongJun 6, 2013

PuddledramaI Hear Your Voice, Lee Bo Young, Lee Jong SukNo comments30 views

In I Hear Your Voice, episode 2, Park Soo Ha(played by Lee Jong Suk) finally found Jang Hye Sung(played by Lee Bo Young) and followed her along.

Soo Ha has been looking for Hye Sung until he read a news on a newspaper mentioning about her passing an exam of becoming a public defender. He went to her workplace right away, but he somehow didn’t feel confident to talk to her.

He followed her way back home. On the bus, he held her shoulders as she almost tripped. He also fixed the streetlights near her neighborhood.

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

I Hear Your Voice Episode 2 Review: Lee Jong Suk Saves Kim Ga Eun’s Life

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"I Hear Your Voice Episode 2 Review: Lee Jong Suk Saves Kim Ga Eun’s LifeJun 6, 2013

PuddledramaI Hear Your Voice, Kim Ga Eun, Lee Bo Young, Lee Jong SukNo comments19 views

In I Hear Your Voice, episode 2, Park Soo Ha(played by Lee Jong Suk) saved Go Sung Bin(played by Kim Ga Eun)’s life from committing suicide.

Jang Hye Sung(played by Lee Bo Young) had to defend Sung Bin as she became the suspect of her classmate’s murder attempt. Sung Bin tried to explain that she was innocent, but Hye Sung did not believe her, and planned to admit that she was guilty to reduce penalty. Sung Bin became hopeless and decided to commit suicide.

At a subway station, waiting for the train to come, Sung Bin thought to herself about jumping into a running train. Meanwhile, Soo Ha, who was in the opposite side, heard her thoughts. He quickly ran to where she was, and barely saved her.

Guest NEWMARIO

I Hear Your Voice Episode 2 Review: Lee Bo Young & Lee Da Hee Meet Again as a Lawyer & Prosecuter

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"I Hear Your Voice Episode 2 Review: Lee Bo Young & Lee Da Hee Meet Again as a Lawyer & ProsecuterJun 6, 2013

PuddledramaI Hear Your Voice, Kim Ga Eun, Lee Bo Young, Lee Da HeeNo comments18 views

In I Hear Your Voice, episode 2, Jang Hye Sung(played by Lee Bo Young) and Seo Do Yeon(played by Lee Da Hee) met again as a lawyer and prosecutor.

Hye Sung and Do Yeon were given the same case, where Hye Sung had to defend Go Sung Bin(played by Kim Ga Eun), while Do Yeon had to prove her guiltiness of attempting murder of her classmate. However, Sung Bin was innocent.

The two met in front of an elevator on the way to the courtroom. Hye Sung recalled her memories of getting kicked out of high school because of Do Yeon.

Archived