[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

Guest NEWMARIO

I Hear Your Voice Episode 1 Review: Lee Jong Suk Can Read People’s Mind Since the Car Accident

1365252516-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=25&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"I Hear Your Voice Episode 1 Review: Lee Jong Suk Can Read People’s Mind Since the Car AccidentJun 6, 2013

PuddledramaI Hear Your Voice,Jung Woong In, Lee Jong SukNo comments9 views

In the first episode of I Hear Your Voice, the first time Park Soo Ha(played by Lee Jong Suk) started to read people’s mind was revealed.

When he was young, he had a severe car accident while he was in the car with his father. A truck attacked and damaged their car. Soon, the truck driver, Min Joon Gook(played by Jung Woong In), walked towards them. Soo Ha’s father begged him to save his son.

Just then, Soo Ha heard Joon Gook’s mind saying, ‘What? He’s still alive. I should have got him killed at once.’ Soo Ha shouted, “Dad! Run!” But Joon Gook killed his father before he could run.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

I Hear Your Voice Episode 1 Review: Kim So Hyun Witnesses Jung Woong In’s Murder

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"I Hear Your Voice Episode 1 Review: Kim So Hyun Witnesses Jung Woong In’s MurderJun 6, 2013

PuddledramaGoo Seung-Hyun, I Hear Your Voice, Jung Min Ah, Jung Woong In, kim so hyunNo comments4 views

In the first episode of I Hear Your Voice, Jang Hye Sung(played by Kim So Hyun) witnessed Min Joon Gook(played by Jung Woong In)’s murder.

Hye Sung and Seo Do Yeon(played by Jung Min Ah) was having an argument, when they witnessed Joon Gook killing Park Soo Ha(played by Goo Seung Hyun)’s father. He also tried to kill Soo Ha, when Hye Sung quickly took out her cell phone and took pictures of the scene.

Joon Gook heard the camera sound and turned his face. Hye Sung and Do Yeon ran away and hid behind a bush. Joon Gook searched around, but couldn’t find them. He shouted out, “I killed him because he said something he shouldn’t have. You guys would be fine if you shut your mouths. If you tell anyone about me, I’ll make you the same as this guy.”

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

I Hear Your Voice Episode 1 Review: Goo Seung Hyun Promises Kim So Hyun “I’ll Protect You”

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"I Hear Your Voice Episode 1 Review: Goo Seung Hyun Promises Kim So Hyun “I’ll Protect You”Jun 6, 2013

PuddledramaGoo Seung-Hyun, I Hear Your Voice, Jung Woong In, kim so hyunNo comments3 views

In the first episode of I Hear Your Voice, Park Soo Ha(played by Goo Seung Hyun) promised to Jang Hye Sung(played by Kim So Hyun) that he will protect her.

As Min Joon Gook(played by Jung Woong In) seemed to gt away with murder, Hye Sung entered the court and gave a reliable evidence. Joon Gook got angry and threatened her that he will find her and kill her someday.

Hye Sung ran out of the court crying of fear. Soo Ha wrote, ‘thank you’ on the ground, but she shouted, “Don’t thank me. I’m regretting for what I’ve done.” Then Soo Ha said, “I’ll protect you.” Hye Sung was surprised and said, “You can talk!”

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest MGYlove

Lee Jong Suk protects Kim Ga Eun in his arms in new still cuts from 'I Hear Your Voice'

lee-jong-suk_1370487232_af_org.jpg

Lee Jong Suk continued to steal the hearts of female viewers, being the heartthrob that he is, as he came through for Kim Ga Eun as her knight in shining armor in the new SBS drama 'I Hear Your Voice'. 

The newly released still cuts show Park Soo Ha (Lee Jong Suk) taking Go Sung Bin (Kim Ga Eun) into the shelter of his arms, and falling on the floor of the subway platform together. 

A representative commented, "For this nerve-racking scene, Lee Jong Suk didn't hesitate to freely use his body in an enthusiastic performance. If he captured women's hearts as the 'gentle Soo Ha' in the first episode, he will show a 180 degree transformation in charms as the 'tough Soo Ha', so we ask that you look forward to it."

'I Hear Your Voice' premiered on the 5th and left viewer curious about the story that will unfold in the drama every Wednesday and Thursday!

[source]allkpop.com

Cast members of SBS TV ‘I Hear Your Voice’ wants you to watch their debut episode

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/cast-members-of-sbs-tv-i-hear-your-033800327.html

Cast of 'I Hear Your Voice'

Lee Da Hee

Lee Jong Suk and Lee Bo Young

Lee Jong Suk and Lee Bo Young

Yoon Sang Hyun and Lee Jong Suk

SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘I Hear Your Voice’ will be making its debut on June 5th, and its leading cast members have taken to asking viewers to stay tuned for their first episode.

In the photos, Lee Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk are seen posing together and holding placards that read, “Please~ watch our drama,” “Today, ‘I Hear Your Voice’ will finally greet viewers ~ 10PM, please tune in to SBS TV,” as they ‘pleaded’ with viewers to watch their first episode.

Meanwhile, Yoon Sang Hyun is seen posing adorably in his photo and holding a placard that read, “8%.” It was reported that Yoon Sang Hyun had said at the press conference, that he would be dancing in public if ratings hit 8% for the debut episode, and this helped to raised anticipation among viewers.

Lee Da Hee meanwhile held a placard that said, “I will come to catch you if you don’t watch the drama,” and seemingly trying to ‘threaten’ viewers into watching it. Another actor Kim Kwang Gyu wrote on his placard, “If you don’t watch ‘I Hear Your Voice’, you will have sinned!” which was hilarious to begin with.

‘I Hear Your Voice’ airs every Wednesday and Thursday through SBS TV.

By: Yeo Kyung Jin

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Guest kdramafanusa

Showbiz Korea - Press conference of the new drama 'I Hear Your Voice' | 드라마 '너의목소리가들려'

Arirang World / Published on Jun 4, 2013 / youtu.be/h41YXjU0eZA

The drama "I Hear Your Voice" has a unique theme of a boy who reads people's minds and a public defender and was in the spotlight even before its production stages. We could meet up with its cast Lee Jong-seok, Lee Bo-young, Yoon Sang-hyun and others at the drama's press conference.

on incarnation sbs LJS said that he never gets along with ppl too easily but when he met LBY noona for the first time they were alreading dancing together on set and that he keeps texting her with messages like ( noona am I pretty ? )

cr to the translator
=))

=))=))

Guest sicknine

I just finished first episode. I like how they introduce each character in first episode. Very clear and easy to understand. Are we going to know what did Soo-ha's Dad said that made himself been killed? I'm more curious on that :))
First episode totally make me love it! Can't wait for second episode \m/

Loved the 2ed episode...Soo Ha is quite an intresting character aside from his ability...he was soooo cute&funny when he was practicing is greetings :)) ...Hye Sung is also intresting and Soo Ha was as expected sad when he saw her(and his image of her crumbled)but i'm glad he retrived the diary :x ... they are quite quite together..Kwan Woo isin't yet macho like in the sinopsis,he's quite inocent  =)) i'm looking foward to the relationship between Hye Sung and her school mate...from the preview ep 3 will be so much fun :x ...Hope this show recieves good critics and ratings because it's till now quite good compered with the others..and i loveee those headphones:x

I'm new here, exactly in soompi forum. I watched the first episode and really fell for it, especially with Lee Jong Suk's character. I hope he will protect her till the end. I also hope there will be scene when the criminal comes back and tries to hurt Lee Bo Young's character but LJS's character is there for her and protects her. That will be soooo romantic. Could someone upload the preview of episode 3? I'm dying to see it tonight T_T 

Archived