[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

Guest Sim1430292641

@Tango27
I'm learning korean language and I can tell you-Between LBY and YSH is just "Law firm, such as family"From LBY to LJS is "Mystery boy"And from LJS to LBY is something like she helped catch his father's murderer
From Kim Ga Eun (Go Sung Bin) to LJS is "crush"And from LJS to KGE is something like "who? interesting" (i'm not sure of that)
So there is nothing about love between them or them, but maybe it's good sign that LJS and LBY are in the same line O:)

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovekdramas

sim said:

I love your enthusiasm to answer everyone

@sim, I just chip in whenever I can make some sense. But thanks for your kind words. :-h ^:)^

Sim said: @Tango27
I really like her stubbornness, especially towards Lawyer Shin. And he's huffy so he makes that funny things, haha :P At the beging Jang Hye Sung was just stubborn but as time passes (and she met Park Soo Ha) she gets sense of justice and I'm looking forward to time she will develope it :)

Guest kdrama1430292623

After seeing the relationship chart, I wonder if they will kill SH off in the last episode and she ends up with the other guy. So she loves SH but he dies protecting her and so technically she ends up with the other guy years later. In a way thats how he repays her for what she did in the past. He protects her till the end and dies happily protecting her.
But this is a rom-com right? So I'm hoping this doesn't happen. Also do you think that they included both lovelines in the relationship chart so that if the audience doesn't like the SH-HS pairing (which lets say, is what they are aiming for but not sure how responsive the korean culture will be towards that pairing cause of the age gap) they can go the other way and make the other couple end game. So to cover all possibilities they included both lovelines? cause usually you only see one bilateral loveline in Korean dramas right? 

kdrama said: After seeing the relationship chart, I wonder if they will kill SH off in the last episode and she ends up with the other guy. So she loves SH but he dies protecting her and so technically she ends up with the other guy years later. In a way thats how he repays her for what she did in the past. He protects her till the end and dies happily protecting her.
But this is a rom-com right? So I'm hoping this doesn't happen. Also do you think that they included both lovelines in the relationship chart so that if the audience doesn't like the SH-HS pairing (which lets say, is what they are aiming for but not sure how responsive the korean culture will be towards that pairing cause of the age gap) they can go the other way and make the other couple end game. So to cover all possibilities they included both lovelines? cause usually you only see one bilateral loveline in Korean dramas right? 

Guest sicknine

jadecloud8 said: sicknine said: Is Soo-ha character first offered to Kim Jae Won? 
I really wondering who will Hye Sung will end up with. maybe there's no couple in this drama? It's too early to tell. I don't mind about Noona-younger boyfriend relationship, but I do mind about a adult woman in love with a male student in school uniform :)).

Archived