[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tango27, did you really see that article? In which article? Do you remember where did you see that? Oh my God! I'm so happy to know it! I have been thinking since yesterday whether the writer would make sooha livrs at the same house wih hyesung becauae hyesung in somewhat coincidence, moved from her mother's house to the new one. I have been thinking there must be something. There go again, my imagination. Hahaha

@jadecloud8, Really? Good then. In my country's forum, there is a forum called lautanindonesia, in I Hear Your Voice thread, there are only 9 pages. However, mandate of heaven and when a man loves get lots of discussions. But it's okay for me because the most recent posts in the forum are good reviews. I also hope the ratings will go stable and increase a lot. Viewers in Korea need to stay tuned for a good drama. Lol. I'm dying to find the soundtrack T_T

@jadecloud8, Is it okay for me to mention my country's forum in this forum? Hehe.

@aurelly, Agree! Lets's support this drama. I have promoted this drama on my twitter. Lol.

@milky88, Wow! Once again sooha and hyesung shipper. Hehe. I really hope they do end up together. Their love story is really sweet. Yoon sang hyun should end up wih do hyun. If she turns to be kind in the end, I don't mind if she ends up with yoon sang hyun's character

@sunshinefate toooss sama2 dari Indonesia :P. yes' date=' let's support this drama. I'm going to signup at forum LautanIndonesia and let's make some hype there :-)[/quote']

Senangnya ketemu orang indo :P

Let's begin promoting this drama. Lee jong suk is everywhere now. I alao want to give a try to a miniseries which starred him as the main lead. Lee bo young's effect is just great. Happy knowing that lee jong suk who's usually shy towards new people but he comes to be open with lee bo young

@sunshinefateactually its not an article but korean fans were talking about this in korean blogs so we dont know if its true but it fits well with the story

I hope it's true. You can understand korean language? Wow, great!

I've been so troubled lately' date=' thinking if I should start on this drama. Well, I finally gave in.. I know this is going to be good. [/quote']

You should start it as soon as possible. Lol. This is really good. Hehe. I also hesitated too while looking at the synopsis but after looking at the trailers, I had the thoughts that this drama would be good

Guest sicknine

Is Soo-ha character first offered to Kim Jae Won? 
I really wondering who will Hye Sung will end up with. maybe there's no couple in this drama? It's too early to tell. I don't mind about Noona-younger boyfriend relationship, but I do mind about a adult woman in love with a male student in school uniform :)).

Guest Sim1430292641

@sunshinefate
I hope for relationship with Soo Ha too :P But in each drama you can tell it thanks to Dramawiki or another drama portal but now I'm not sure. And I don't want to watch it (moreover I translate subtitles to my language- slovak) when she'll end up with Cha Kwan Woo (as you said- I have nothing against Yoon Sang Hyun, but Lee Jong Suk is prettier and I watch it almost because of him, ahah :P)And thanks for greeting! :)

@sunshinefate

I hope for relationship with Soo Ha too :P But in each drama you can tell it thanks to Dramawiki or another drama portal but now I'm not sure. And I don't want to watch it (moreover I translate subtitles to my language- slovak) when she'll end up with Cha Kwan Woo (as you said- I have nothing against Yoon Sang Hyun, but Lee Jong Suk is prettier and I watch it almost because of him, ahah :P)And thanks for greeting! :)

You're welcome! Hehe. Yeah, I'm also very happy knowing that lee jong suk's name is above yoon sang hyun's. Same with you, I kinda got a hint whom hyesung will end up with. But still a long way to go to be optimistic about something that's going to happen in the end of a drama. I really like the poster shooting where the main leads are showed dark in front of a big aquarium which I think supposedly to be the aquarium where little soo planned to go with his father

@sicknine, I think kim jae won was offered yoon sang hyun's role because many sites reported that kim jae won was switched by yoon sang hyun. I know it's weird if an older woman ends up with a high school boy but the high school boys is just too cute and protective towards his beloved noona

Guest kawaiiyuki

I haven't started this drama yet but I did read a little bite about it on dramabeans' blog. It looks really interesting.

So love triangle and some maybe bromance? And although we've got some noona-love happening i think it will just be the friendship/family type.

Tango27 said: I dont think we should care who is the main one actually the male lead is not clear sometimes you see the articles talking about LJS but in the intro YSH name comes first so I guess there is no lead for me as long as they share some cute moments together it will be ok I heard this thing before the show that soo ha and hye sung will live in the same house IDK if its true anyway its clear the danger is there and hye sung was holding a pan to defend herself lol 

ok I guess I need to talk about this just a while ago I was certain some kind of romance has to be there between HS & SH mainly cause its the only connection that has any meaning ( they both suffered a similar fate both suffered from injustice both are not over it and they will need to heal each other ) now after all the complaining when we havent seen anything yet I am not even sure anymore its true they might be just leading us on
but regarding this topic of an adult woman and a teen it happened before in kdrama but those who says its awkward just cause he is a teen you mean if he was like 20 it will ok is it just this year seriously I heard of adult women dating teens in real life and yes even in america ppl think its scandalous personally I think its nobodys biz since he is over 18  and they are in love even if it has no future some teens are more mature than adults and more caring so if they found love why not nobody knows whats best for another ir where true love lies

Archived