♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

8 hours ago, lorepine said:

This video is filled with so many good moments.

I think my favourite is the one at 6:50-7:25. I cant remember the name of the event.

It's the DMZ stage. Jonghyun was really shocked to see and realized Naeun was right behind Key. Kibum's timid claps made me laugh! :D

6 hours ago, Angelanyto said:

I think my fav of all is the mcountdown in 2016. It wasn’t a direct interaction or eye contact but taemin was way too obvious said naeun something with key’s reaction after. It was the best! He normally gave speech but he couldn’t that time. He is such a thoughtful kid. I’m crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

The SHINee vs Apink? LOL. It was the most heart fluttering competition ever! 

Taemin was at his most awkward state! B)

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Stephanie Lim said:

I just watched episode 3 of Shinee's Back (June 2018) and can't help but notice that Taemin is not wearing the ring or bracelet. Did anyone else notice anything in recent vids/photos? 

It's fine. It's not like he has to always wear it. Sometimes taking it off is fine, but if he doesn't wear it often that's when something's odd.

8 hours ago, Angelanyto said:

I think my fav of all is the mcountdown in 2016. It wasn’t a direct interaction or eye contact but taemin was way too obvious said naeun something with key’s reaction after. It was the best! He normally gave speech but he couldn’t that time. He is such a thoughtful kid. I’m crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I want to say all their moments are my favourite! haha, but really I love the 2015 Gayo Daejun "stealing glances" at each other parts, and the "walking next to each other and pretend it's nothing" parts. Like, they spent about 8 months filming WGM and were actually a lot closer in real life than what was shown on the show. 

OFF TOPIC ㅋㅋ

But is the both wearing their rosary bracelet these days? Coz I didn't... :'( lel

Mine broked </3 Good thing I still have it and didn't lost it. I'm really clumsy and I lost many jewelries that my parents gave me that they think they won't give me rings/bracelet anymore becoz they're quite expensive and I lost them. By now, I think I lost two... lel clumsy me.

Taemin singing in front of seniors and respectable feloow musician and singers (I'm so proud of him)

(Here Taemin wear a new rosary bracelett a black rosary)

In this show "The Call" Taemin choose to make colaboration with Bewhy and Shin Seung Hun.

He made a great choice. Bewhy is a great rapper and write great lyrics. Shin Seung Hun is a ballad singer, you know his work from many popular drama OST (one of it is my fav song " I believe" from My Sassy Girl)

I'm really curious to see the result of the three of them working together

love the others reaction toward Taemin performance

This is a song by Hoody. Taemin voice really suit this song.

omg! I am currently watching SHINee weekly idol. And yes... Taemin is wearing a silver bracelet. Can someone screencap? I can't though. It's on his right wrist. It was visible when they were dancing to 'Good Evening' the rollercoaster version.

Look at 26:10, 27:05, 29:36, 29:40, 29:42, 29:48

Wait.... if Taemin was wearing the silver bracelet (not sure though if it's the same bracelet) in Weekly Idol and during Naeun's event recently she wasn't wearing it anymore, does that mean? The bracelet teleported just like Kai's power in EXO? LOL XD :o

EDIT:

Sorry guys.... it's another bracelet. In the next part of this vid they played Jacks but the bracelet was way different than that of Naeun's. Oh well... we can now say... Naeun still has it with her, she just didn't wear it recently for some reasons. I was too excited for a moment. My bad. But the first time I saw it really looks like the silver one. Or my eyes were tricking me. Or he did change it and it wasn't just broadcasted? LOL 

17 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Last February 24th of this year he said he might create an SNS account this end of the year. Personally, it's way better he won't. It will be very risky. TOO RISKY FOR BOTH. Taemin can't control his emotions well. He always speaks his mind. I don't want a BaekYeon controversy part 2. If what he said was really, "I won't" control my feelings, that means he won't be caring about the mistakes he will do as long as he follows his feelings in posting things. He won't regret anything as he just follow his heart. Believe me it's the best he won't be making one. I hope Taemin reflects on what has happened to his labelmates' careers. He surely doesn't want it to happen to his significant other, right. :expressionless:

I’m worried :( taemin please don’t open one! How can we tell this kid not to :( by watching more shows lately I’m worried more as taemin talks so well lately. Meaning when he talks seriously stuff abt career the group memebers and life he is more sincere and of course more honest. Oddoke :( I don’t want baekyeon Part 2 I want these two muffins being well protected ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

why everyone worry so much about Naeun not wearing the bracelett?

she is brand ambasador for a smart watch (Marc Jacob) the rules probably made her to not wear anything on her wrist so that the watch will be the center of attention.

But if you watch carefully she wear new gold rosary ring. Someone above already post a video of Naeun showing her watch, there you can see her new golden rosary ring.

cr.taeunismyeverything

18 hours ago, Angelanyto said:

I’m worried :( taemin please don’t open one! How can we tell this kid not to :( by watching more shows lately I’m worried more as taemin talks so well lately. Meaning when he talks seriously stuff abt career the group memebers and life he is more sincere and of course more honest. Oddoke :( I don’t want baekyeon Part 2 I want these two muffins being well protected ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

It's so weird, right? We want a Taemin on SNS but we are so scared FOR HIM coz they might get hurt in the process. If we can see taemin can change and can hide his emotions well then maybe, just maybe we can be less worried if he makes an account. just no yet. Not yet coz by the looks of it, Taemin really cannot hide his real feelings. 

I am re-watching him in Key's WGM and I can really tell he felt so sad during that time, esp. when Apink appeared. 

@chantaljaey

the video you post above the one said Naeun learning martial art is actualy an old one (around end of 2017) preparation for her horror movie "The woman's wail", I think they already finished shooting the movie and the movie will be out around august or september of this year. The uploader just posted the video now to avoid youtube to take down the video  because it was taken from Apink mini diary.

And the video about Naeun's new endorsement the uploader using Naeun picture from Samantha Thavasa (bag) advertisement which is and old one too

this is Marc Jacob smart watch advertisement

3 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

It's so weird, right? We want a Taemin on SNS but we are so scared FOR HIM coz they might get hurt in the process. If we can see taemin can change and can hide his emotions well then maybe, just maybe we can be less worried if he makes an account. just no yet. Not yet coz by the looks of it, Taemin really cannot hide his real feelings. 

I am re-watching him in Key's WGM and I can really tell he felt so sad during that time, esp. when Apink appeared. 

Yes. He was sad and he talked a little sarcastically too that he was divorced.  (With attitude) that reminds me of him being a spoiled maknae too as he could freely express his opinion around his hyungs. Maybe he was forced to appear key’s WGM lol 

if that FA was true they he expressed himself that he couldn’t hide his feelings then for sure he should not open one. I actually very admire an idol for not having a public sns because he keeps this good distance with his fans. 

Do you all remember taemin said naeun’s name by accident when he introduced a solo singer stage on mubank (in 2013 during WGM) it was hilariously funny and embarrassing at the same time  

so it proves that he can’t act calmly or normally in public so stay away from sns is the best way for him :)

4 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

why everyone worry so much about Naeun not wearing the bracelett?

she is brand ambasador for a smart watch (Marc Jacob) the rules probably made her to not wear anything on her wrist so that the watch will be the center of attention.

But if you watch carefully she wear new gold rosary ring. Someone above already post a video of Naeun showing her watch, there you can see her new golden rosary ring.

cr.taeunismyeverything

I also worried too but worry quietly lol because she is the brand ambassador and sometimes she needs to keep it professional but taking off her personal items. 

But lets be patient because even though she didn’t wear one day for sure she will show us a few days later. 

When it it comes to commercial and comebacks let’s be patient. 

But for the soju and adidas tv commercial I’m impressed that she can wear bracelet in them!

Archived