♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

Guest ice308

Ok, just finished watching and I gotta say I'm happy I got 3 of my wishes.. :D
1. They did a couple bungee jump2. Holding hands (and they did hold hands tightly! :x :x)3. NaEun put her hair in a loose ponytail. :D
Weee! Can't wait for translations! :D :D

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys..

just finished watching Taeun couple!!
This episode was so great!!
They went bungee jumping..
Naeun seems not afraid at all..
Taemin seems nervous!
Then they write each other a letter..
Taemin really curious what Naeun wrote..
We also curious!!!need to wait 1 year for that..
They went back to cook for Shinee member..
Naeun really improve a lot in the kitchen!
Maybe she learnt at home??

Cant wait to download today episode..
I will wait for semi-fly to post it here..

Guest myheartskipsabeat

I'm happy for those who already watch today's episode. I can't wait for my turn :)

Hello everyone ....... I watch WGM since season 1, but this is the first time i anticipate saturday come much faster.. Even, I watch the online streaming... this was never happened before.. kekeke.. Love this couple so much :x :x :x

I watch apink news and many of shinee variety show before.... so I know naeun is so quite,, but she like riding scary amusement ride and watching horror movie kekeke.... this girl is really strong inside... and Taemin is not too talkactive like his other hyung.. So at first I think this pairing will be so awkward and boring like yongseo (oops... sorry for yongseo fans ^:)^ ^:)^  it just because the progress is really slow..).. but Taemin-Naeun progress is much faster that I expected.. I never know that Taemin is so straight forward like this.. and I think he is a little bit aggresive kekeke...

aw...for this episod,, I laugh so hard when Taemin write kiss and popo (I don't know what is his second guess) LOL... this boy is always clueless.. Even his hyung said he cannot see the truth between the lies.. I mean how dare he guess its kiss,, looks Naeun shy personality :)) ...   Taemin also surprised when see Naeun was so excited do bungee jumping when he is still sooo nervous.. Then they did bungee jumping in couple... They held hands...kyaaaa.... Naeun was so hesitate to hold Taemin hand. Maybe she think its too fast.. I think after they held hands, Taemin became more calm and have the courage to do jump... Taemin shouted somehing before they jumped but I forget what that was (i don't understand korean languange,, but sometimes I understand some words)..
After the jump, they write a letter for each other, but they can read it after 1 year later. I love how Taemin is so curious about Naeun letter.. He is so cute when peek  the letter.. He want Naeun give a clue what the content of the letter.. I think he even said the clue is for the gift of his birthday  :)) ... and Naeun read something, and I think in interview she said that the content is different with what she said before kekeke...
The latest part is about Taemin and Naeun cook beef jigae (?) (I don't really remember).. and her skill was so good compare with previous episod...  She cannot cook but I think she know the basic.. and yeah Taemin was so surprised again how can her cooking skill was so different ... and yeah I hope the jigae is success,, so Taemin can show off his talented wife in front of his hyung..
Finished... can't wait Monday come to watch the subbing video..

Guest kellybag

So from what I learned from FB there's no Shinee members which is somewhat disappointing but it's certainly not the end of the world... We will just need to wait one more week.... Patience :-w

They apparently held hand quite tightly before the jump... Wahhhh I can't wait to watch but I'm also sad to learn that it is a short episode or have we been too spoilt already with the previous episodes being longer and in any case much longer than the older couple ;;)

Anyways no doubt I will spazz with u guys later or tmr... I'm off up Macau tmr so I prob won't even get a chance to watch the subbed versions till late Monday

Hi...^^
Am so happy today...keke...Taemin did answer KISS (how I wish NaEun really kiss him..^^)...haha...am LOLing hard I thought he already know about the jumping...he really look white when he heard it...keke...
- I think NaEun also nervous about the jumping but she feel safe because her hubby is beside her...it's apply to me too everytime i have hard or nerve wracking situation I'll feel safe if my hubby accompany me...and the best part is they held each other hand so tight...and they held hand till the end...wowwweeeeeeee.......they are so cute and that make me wanna do the jumping with my hubby soo baddd....emmm did they shout something when they jump...coz I think I miss some scene...huhu (life as a Mom always bz)...keke...waiting for @kirane and @viyra summary...fighitng chingoo!!!
- What do they write for the slow letter...huhu...am dying to know...one year later what are they expecting from each other....hope WGM will keep them for one year so we can know....^^
- Am so impress with NaEun cooking skill....she did improve a lot....she can peel the skin now...and she look confident...am so surprise...Hubby must be happy coz his wife finally can do some cooking...keke....as I thought Shinee member only will appear next week...
I will give 9 out of ten kogi for today episode...(I will give 10 if Shinee appear today...hehe) see you guys again later....byeee!!!

Guest kellybag

Woohoo the unsubbed version has already been uploaded on FB... Go watch ladies... Fighting our couple

Guest kirane

Woo Hoo. Only managed to watch bungee part. Taemin shout before they jump: Naeun-ah, I'll protect you.^^

Now, I have to finish my report first. See you later. Happy spazzing.

Guest ice308

I am assuming that this is the first time both of them bungee jumped.. and if I'm right, no matter what happens, they will remember this moment and who they jumped with.. :D 
MBC Entertainment posted the jump cut: 

I giggled so much when I saw their hands holding tightly especially when they moved their other hand over to their clasped hands.. :x :x :x I looked over to  my hubby who was watching too and he was smiling widely as well. :)
It was also so funny when NaEun aborted the first jump and Taemin was like whining.. and wifey was slapping/patting hubby's arm.. so cute. :D:)
I wonder what they talked about when they were on the boat? :-/ :-/
After they went up the stairs.. I think Taemin brought up the holding hands subject and they both got shy/embarassed. :x :x :x

The episode would have been greater if they showed SHINee but I guess that's reserved for next week. :D
@semi-fly, thank you! :D

Guest yoonghyuun

I just finished watching Taeun cut from MBC youtube official channel..

I laughed when Taemin guessing the 3rd gift. He keep writing 'kiss' in different way. He wrote K.I.S.S then 키스 (kiseu) then POPO (also means kiss in korean). He ended up blushing after that :))
If I'm not mistaken, on BRI Taemin said that he looks 변태 (pervert) :))

As expected before, the 3rd gift is bungee jumping. This scene really awesome. They're holding hands naturally and tightly (maybe bcs both are felt nervous haha). I have two favourite Taemin's action in this part. First, when he said 나은아 지켜줄게 (Naeun~ I'll protect you), seriously this words is simple yet meaningful. I don't believe Taemin will say it. I got goosebump after hearing that. I think after MyungDong accident, Taemin felt guilty towards Naeun so he want to take care of her more.
Second,
when Taemin holding Naeun's hand with his two hands (sorry no caps), this soo sweet in my eyes :x
When the instructor asked whether they're nervous or not, Taemin replied 'No~" then said 우린 함께 있으니까 (because we're together) :x

They wrote message for each other. The message will be read 1 year later. It's funny to see when Taemin jokes around just to take a peek at Naeun's message :))
Both agree to read some line on the letter. Taemin asked Naeun for the last line.
Naeun: 건강잘챙기구 항상 고마워 (Wish you a good health, always thank you)
Naeun asked Taemin for 11th line.
Taemin:
1년 지난... (One year has passed...)
지금의 나의 아내 손나은 (Right now, my wife Son Naeun)
지금 처럼예쁜 마음 해맑게 웃는 모습 (Like now, with a beautiful heart and clear smile)
지금의 나에게도 (Right now, for me too)
많이 보여줬으면 좋겠다 (I wish you'll show more)
*maybe show her feeling*

Taemin want more *greedy man* :)) He asked for the 21st line.
할말이 있으려나했는데.. (There is something I wanna say, but...)
but suddenly Naeun stop reading *I think bcs the phrase on that line is over* :))

On BRI. Taemin said he want to read the letter together with Naeun. While Naeun said that actually is not the last line (the one she read for taemin). She can't read the last line bcs it was too embarrassed.

Now, I'm soo curious yeaahh~ (shinee sherlock lol) what are they write on the letter. We have to wait 1 year later 8->

Anyway, so NO shinee in today's episode?? [-(

ps: my translation might be not correct 100% since I also use google translate for some parts. :P

Guest evangeline ong

I wonder what Taemin was saying during his BRI interview about the holding hands part.. Hope someone can help translate! 
I cant wait to watch the eng subbed video haha! 

I haven't watched the whole episode but I managed to watch the bungee jumping - and - all I can say is - SWEETNESS OVERLOAD!!!  The holding hands which both of them did because they were both nervous - kyaaahhhh!!!  TaeMin-ah!!!  you make her heart flutter now!  She does things (like holding your hands first) she hasn't done before!!

I  got to go and watch the whole episode now!!  I'm sure I'm gonna give our young husband a big laugh because of the KISS!!

Guest ribbonchariots

caps from today's ep. 

Holding hands so tightly<333

W53VzgZl.jpg
IZ5NMDNl.jpg
BsMvQ5wl.jpg
cRekJXZl.jpg

The way he looks at her :D 
5O6HVntl.jpg

xoxo.

Hi guys..

I just back from bday party thats why I cant spazz much earlier!
Today episode was sooo sooo soooo great!!

I was really surprise that Taemin really think Naeun will give him kiss as a gift!
Its like how you can't see how shy girl is she??
I dont think its really Naeun if she gives him a kiss this early either..
And Taemin keep guess that it was kiss..kisseu..popo..hahahaha I really laugh a lot at that scene!!
I cant imagine how embarrasing it is for him to know that it wasnt kiss..
So deep inside his heart i think he want her to kiss him!
Be patient Taemin..that moment will come in a couple of month maybe..*fingers cross*

At the park,I really amuse to see that Naeun really brave!
She doesnt seem afraid at all..
In the other hand,Taemin looks a bit nervous..
He got that looks "what is this girl acctually?"
Naeun thinks she will jump alone and didnt think to do couple jump at all.. :)
When he said "Naeun, I will protect you"..wow..that was cool!!
Too bad Naeun want to postpone the jump,leave Taemin embarrased himself!
Great to see both of them can do bungee jumping together..
Coz not every couple can do this!
I really salute that Naeun is indeed a strong girl inside!
She matches with Taemin..

About the letter..I find it really cute!
Both of them were really curious about the letter..
Especially Taemin..he really wants to know what his wife wrote to him..
Naeun is really smart girl..she didnt read the whole last sentences of her letter..
Leave Taemin in a big curiosity for 1 year!hahahaha

Shinee member will come visit them!
I already prepared myself not to expect Shinee member appears this week..
WGM always like to troll us..
I was really surprise to see the progress of Naeun's cooking skills..
I'm really curious how she learn everything in short time??
Well need to wait another week to know..

Thanks a lot @semi-fly to post the download..btw,do you have any link of episode 1-3?
Coz I only got episode 3 until today episode from you..
I usually download it on my mobile so I can watch it anytime and anywhere..
Sometimes I watch it on bus/train.. :)
So let me know if you still have it!

Cant wait to watch it with sub..
Hope kshownow can sub it properly!
Ahhhh...I wish I know korean languange.. :(

Happy spazz everyone!

Being a smart girl as she is, NaEun made use of the two weeks they didn't film (last episode said they saw each other again, their 4th meeting, after two weeks).  She must have gone to her mother to teach her some cooking skills especially after TaeMin started asking her if she can  cook this and that.  And then TaeMin  expecting to be awaken by a call from his wife saying 'honey, breakfast is ready.' 

They are just so sweet, so cute, etc.  Their actions are so spontaneous, like NaEun clasping her left hand to their already clasped hands, and then TaeMin did the same thing before saying 'NaEun I will protect  you'.  Actually, their shoulders are already rubbing on each other because they were tied up together and I like that closeness they're getting into.  NaEun may be hesitating on the inside but at the same time she didn't want  to act cutie-cutie by trying to avoid the contact - and - she, of course, didn't want  to disappoint her husband.  She knew he's already disappointed earlier for not letting him know beforehand how she feels about him.

Watching the progression is just awesome.  It is something that they planned - it just happened - because TaeMin himself is surprised at how fast it is going.  Like someone from  here said earlier, TaeMin is clueless most of the time  (can't blame him,  he is an apprentice) and he  can't read his  wife's actions or  clues  at time.  And that's what make them fun to watch.

BTW, TaeMin always make sure their hands are clasped every time their hands meet.  He spreads her fingers every time.  Smart!C!

Don't we all feel excited today?  We're all spazzing even without the subs yet.  See what happens when it comes out.  I just notice that KshowNow has been subbing TaeEun episodes real quick.  They are probably as excited as we are.

@yoonghyuun - thanks for sharing and translating some parts of today's episode.  Much appreciated.

Archived