♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kellybag - that's me!  Glad to meet you again in another fandom.  You know I only ship fandoms that are real - JoongBo/Ssangchu and TeukSora.

During Season 1, they were not allowed to contact each other - or - the couples don't even talk to each other after each filming.  I guess it is too early for our couple to exchange phone numbers.  SM is so strict (esp. with LeeTeuk) but I am surprised that TaeMin's  BRIs were never edited.  He was kind of straightforward and says what he wants to say.  And in the last episode, he mentioned the word 'dating'.  I guess that is how he is feeling right now - that him and NaEun are dating.

Guest kirane

Hello Everyone, T.G.I.F!

#Preview for tomorrow (130608) from imbc.com: (As we all know) SHINee members will visit Taemin & Naeun' newly-wed house. Naeun try to make beef-ribs stew (Galbi-jjim) for SHINee brother-in-laws.

XUK01BfYMTDd635061964371550717.jpg

kirane: In the preview, not mentioning about last gift & whether all SHINee members will come or not. I'll check again for longer text preview this evening.

#(Naeun competitiveness) Their sign for Youldong Park (bungee jump)>> Naeun: 재밌다 (It was fun); Taemin: 진짜 떨리네요 (I'm really trembling).^^

@ice308, @shirunsaadon, @kellybag & @yoonghyuun; it was nothing.~ *hugs*

I cant wait for tomorrow episode...they are so cute that i keep on smiling everytime watching their episode...

Haha...NaEum really love extreme sport, she matched well with Taemin...ohhh...is she really gonna cooked for her BIL....wahh i cant wait what will happened in their kitchen when they really cooked for real...

@kirane...big hugggssss to u...

Guest kirane

#Text preview for WGM ep 173>> 

Taemin ♡ Naeun: Rose, Perfume and ...♥
Naeun prepared three gifts for Taemin to celebrate coming-of-age day, include rose & perfume. There's one more gift to be revealed...Hint for the last gift: "Two or four letters, make tremble and Taemin seems liking this activity"! What is the third gift that will makes Taemin tremble?
After that, Taemin & Naeun discover a "slow mailbox/느린 우체통" where a letter can be only received within one year after being sent. Taemin & Naeun write a letter for each other...They look serious more than ever! Indeed, what will they write (for each other)?
Then they received a mission card, "SHINee members will visit newly-wed house". Taemin can not stop worriying over (the fact) that his hyungs visiting them is a scary things. Soon they arrived at home, they immediately make Beef-ribs stew! Last week, they made a unique dish from fruit & peel, will they be able to make Beef-ribs stew successfully?
Translating & rewording by kiraneSource: imbc.com

Guest ice308

Hello and welcome to those who come out of lurk mode and post! :-h Be one of us! :D
@fiestyfie08, you're not too late. Welcome and spazz with us every week! Or everyday if you want. :))
@kayekrisher, yes, I saw the video of idols singing Heal the World and I think (do correct me if I'm wrong) no one was talking to people outside of their own groups.. they were all in their own worlds. :))
@hannaveron, I like long posts! I enjoy reading your observations/comments so please do keep it up! and don't slap yourself so much! :))  
@kellybag, yeah, same sentiments.. I hope this thread will become more active.. Maybe the others are spazzing on their own forums or something. :D
For me, when they ask about "Is this your first time.... ?", this is part of the "First Love" theme which the PDs might have asked them to do.. but their reactions after they answer are what I concentrate on. :D
@ysgoguma23, I hope other Taemints are like you.. :) yeah, we do initially dislike the idea of our biases being with other girls even if it's through a show.. but if we see that the girl's nice (as in the case of NaEun and Sora), we accept it & eventually root for them. :) 
Putting this in spoiler since this is Super Junior/TeukSora-related:

As in the case of ELFs, when Leeteuk "wed" Sora, there were so many antis.. until now there probably are, but most already accept them and some even call Sora their First Lady.

:D

@barbaradwi & @taembby, thanks for posting APink & SHINee's schedule (which is packed).. maybe they'll film in Japan? :D
@emma86line, yeah, they have definitely made progress. NaEun can now look directly at Taemin's face. :D
@shirunsaadon, you're right! they match well.. I really like that NaEun's fearless when it comes to extreme sports.. Maybe that's why she got paired with Taemin in the first place... coz there were probably other female idols who were as innocent as she is but maybe not as perfectly matched. :D
@myheartskips..., thanks for keeping the thread alive.. tomorrow's the day! :D
@kirane, always appreciate your efforts.. *hugs back*
Ooohh.. I can't wait to see/hear what they wrote to each other! :D
I hope MBC shows all.. the bungee jumping, the letters and SHINee visiting! :D

hi everyone!!

I am really happy everyone come out and write their opinions..
We really need this to waste our time until Saturday! :)

Did you guys see the picture of Taemin today on Music Bank?
I saw it on Taeun couple facebook..
I dont know how to insert image here! :(
He is still using their couple phone case!Wow...He is really sweet!
Hope someone can capture Naeun with her phone case!

See all of you tomorrow!

We're all hoping for one thing - for more fans to support this couple - especially Shinee fans and TaeMin fans.  I still don't get why there are fans who are so possessive of their idols.  These idols cannot be their boyfriends, cannot be their husbands and cannot be their personal possessions.

To show their love for their idols, they need to support them in whichever or whatever ways they can.  These idols need a different life outside of what they do on stage and in front of their fans.  A lot of idols are saying these things - life of an idol is really hard.  They have to hide behind big scarves, big hats, big sunglasses, etc. when going out, so that they don't get recognized and get chased.

I remember in one interview where LeeTeuk said he is thankful for WGM because he gets to date openly - and fortunately for TaeMin, that's what he is doing now - and he is happy and we can all see it.

Enough of my ranting - just my personal opinion.

We probably won't be able to see the letter this early - it is a 'slow mail/letter' that gets delivered within a year.

I am curious on how the in-laws will react once they see how their maknae is with his beautiful wife.  I think MinHo and TaeMin acted together with NaEun in one movie also

See you all back in this thread tomorrow!

@kirane - thank you much!! 

yes, some ELF members (who are also members of the TeukSora/JungSora thread) call Sora their first lady - since LeeTeuk is their leader.  These fans warmed up to Sora after finding out how nice a person she is, and after seeing their leader is happy when he is with Sora.

Guest ice308

@ysgoguma23, i understand what you're saying.. ;) and yes, as @viyra already mentioned, some do call Sora the First Lady. :D 
Hmmm... watching back the previous episodes... I would really like NaEun to sweep her hair up in a pony tail or something because her hair covers her pretty face most of the time and we can't see it.. :(
Anyway, here's a picture of Taemin's BRIs from Episode 2 and 5.. same hair style and earring.. so this must have been done on the same day. :D
TaeMin_zps28946339.jpg

Guest ice308

barbaradwi said: hi everyone!!

I am really happy everyone come out and write their opinions..
We really need this to waste our time until Saturday! :)

Did you guys see the picture of Taemin today on Music Bank?
I saw it on Taeun couple facebook..
I dont know how to insert image here! :(
He is still using their couple phone case!Wow...He is really sweet!
Hope someone can capture Naeun with her phone case!

See all of you tomorrow!

Finally i made an account and this is my first post here . sorry because my english is not good kekekeke
:\">

i'm a shawol and my bias is taemin . he is the first person who brought me into Kpop hahaha
and i also like Naeun . she's such a sweet , lovely , and down-to-earth girl   :x
i must say that before this WGM things happened and the salamander guru happened also , i always imagining how it would be looks like if taemin and naeun are together because since the first time i knew about her , i always have this thought that she would be a perfect match for Taemin :)
and suddenly they were both acting as brother & sister in Salamander Guru , i was so excited back then eventho they aired scene together is just a little but i'm satisfied already .
and BAAM !! i was late when i found out that Taemin & Naeun will join WGM , i found it 2 days after the news came out because i was offline for 2 days . when i heard the news i was so happy i can't describe my feeling hehehe and i was excited to watch the first eps yayy :\">

you can call me a hardcore TaEun shipper hehehehe

The first eps was so cute i watching over and over again until my sis asked me "you're not bored watching that again and again?" LOL i'm not because of they are so adorable and so cute :x

and when i saw hateful comments about Naeun and how those people still look at Taemin as a little mushroom kid i was like "ASDASADGHFGSDHFGSD , Get a life dude , he all grown up already . can't you see that he is enjoying being on the show ??" [-(

and about how people saying it's scripted it's scripted . well i must said that maybe some of the scene are scripted (or planned by the WGM staff) but what they said must be sincere from their heart . Taemin isn't a boy who can acting well (well just watch his first sitcom where he acted as junsu and his cameo for Salamander Guru , you can see how awkward his acting skill is LOL) , so i don't believe it if people say what taemin show for WGM is all scripted & the way he looks at Naeun .... aaaww i'm melt . i can see that he really likes her heheheheh :x

I don't know well about Naeun (since i'm also starting to learn about her and Apink by watching Apink News - you guys need to watch it because this show is so funny and will make us to know about Naeun more hehehe) , by watching her on Apink News , i fell in love with her personality . yes she is a shy girl and she's not talkking much but gosh she's just simply sweet and so down-to-earth (i remember there's this scene where Apink hold their first fansign event and so many ppl asked her "why you so pretty? what did u eat to make you so pretty like this? are u human , because you're so pretty? and she answered "i don't know why people treat me like i'm a special person , because i'm also a normal person . we are all the same" and this making me fall in love with her more :x and both Naeun and i are having the same zodiac , Aquarius, so what she said about she can't express her feelings well because she's embarrased , she tend to say the opposite things from what she feel , she afraid to get hurt , etc etc , i'm also like that so i can say maybe it's a typical personality of Aquarius girl hehehe :\">

okay enough with this long post ><
i'm waiting for today eps . yay excited excited :D:D

PS : i don't think WGM will show SHINee this week , i think they will cut it and continue it for next week but ... i still hoping that they will show SHINee because that's all we waiting for :D:D

kirane said:

After that, Taemin & Naeun discover a "slow mailbox/느린 우체통" where a letter can be only received within one year after being sent. Taemin & Naeun write a letter for each other...They look serious more than ever! Indeed, what will they write (for each other)?

Archived