♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Everyone!!! :D
Excited...excited...cant wait for tomorrow episode....@shennlynn thanks for the picture preview....Naeun look so pretty in the picture....Taemin must feel proud to show his Wifey to his hyung...and at the same time feel nervous about the teasing...I wonder what secret that they will unfold about Taemin and how  they possiblly trick the couple so they end up lock up in the bedroom together...nice move Minkey u guys really deabak.....
@virya...chingoo i alway like your post...yeah hope our couple just ignore the hater and just go on what they heart are telling them...I can see how sincere they with each other...^^
@noona2969...omo the lyric like telling their story...:x
For ice skating date...hope we can see some skinship between them...:D

@noona2969 OMG you reminds me of something . so i was listening to Apink's I Don't Know after TaEun WGM eps 4 and curious about the lyrics so i was searching for it and the lyrics definitely reminds me to Naeun's "i hope oppa keep knocking on my heart's door until it's open"

so here's the lyrics translations :

Don’t do this
Baby I don’t know
I still don’t know my heart
Don’t stop, I don’t have time now
You don’t know, my feeling for you just keep growing
Hundreds of times a day
I think I should have know you
Maybe you don’t even know my feelings
What if you have to?
I must confess

But, don’t go away from me
Stand next to me a little closer
Can you stand close to me?
Can I show you all of my heart?
Maybe, acting stupidly
You don’t know my heart
Maybe, I don’t know you want me to stay always with you

I keep shaking, everyday I think about you
You don’t know, my feeling for you just kep growing
Hundreds of times a day
I think I should have know you
Maybe you don’t even know my feelings
What if you have to?
I must confess

But, don’t go away from me
Stand next to me a little closer
Can you stand close to me?
Can I show you all of my heart?
Maybe, acting stupidly
I’ll keep you safe hundreds of times
You don’t know my heart

Now, everyday, I can’t sleep
Turn around and look at me
Approach me now
You’re my, for my love
But, I still don’t know ~oh~oh

Maybe, acting stupidly
I’ll keep you safe hundreds of times
You don’t know my heart

Credit: lovekpopsubs

Hi!! Again...haha...am excited for tomorrow episode....Hope MBC wont trolling us so much....they really know how gready we are and yet they just feed us a little by little of our couple...
=> MBC plz give our couple more air time or just extend your WGM airtime.... :D => My guessing for tomorrow....10 minutes for kitchen scene, which Taemin will continue praising his wife a lots while Na Eun will proudly show off her cooking skill...how Tae Hubby gonna react if the soup really taste good=P~ ...and 10 minutes for eating time...and chatting with MinKey, I think they will spill about how Taemin react while watching their 1st episode or if we were lucky they gonna talk bout how Taemin at home while thinking NaEun....kekeke.....and lastly (MBC will cut it off right when they were trap in the room....)<= MBC plz don't do that....am begging u....LOL
Goshhh....hope somebody will post something that really making sense coz I lost my sanity since I watch their Episode....

@-) X_X 8-}

Guest evangeline ong

Since Taemin and Eunji were in Music Bank together today, I'm thinking if they will greet one another as brother-in-law or sister-in-law lol! Will they talk about Naeun when they meet???? I wanna see some interactions between Shinee and Apink outside WGM!!

<3

there is a preview for tomorrow episode but i can't read hangul so can someone help to translate this

태민 ♡ 손나은 - 샤이니 아주버님들의 첫 방문!

상상초월 방법으로 등장한 샤이니!
태민은 나은과 멤버들을 서로 소개 해주는데~
선후배 사이로 본 적이 있는 나은과 멤버들!
‘제수씨와 아주버님’으로 다시 만나게 된 그들은 어떨지?

가장 먼저 결혼한 막내 태민이 귀여운 샤이니!
멤버들은 신혼집을 구경하며 짓궂은 장난을 멈추지 않는데~
샤이니의 연속 놀림에 대한 태민-나은의 반응은?
형들의 계속된 놀림에 태민은 반격을 시도하는데.. 과연 성공할 수 있을지?

직접 만든 갈비찜을 대접하는 태민-나은!
일단 비주얼은 합격인데... 과연 그 맛은 어떨지?!

식사를 마친 태민-나은과 샤이니!
태민을 너무 잘 아는 샤이니 멤버들은
처음 보는 태민의 모습에 놀림을 멈추지 않는데~
형들은‘첫 방송 보던 태민의 모습’을 재연하는 등 끝없는 폭로를 이어가고
과연 태민을 당황하게 만든 깜짝 폭로는 무엇일지?

thankyou before ^^

Guest kirane

@taemsprouts, here's (rough) translation :D

Taemin ♡ Son Naeun-First Visit of SHINee Brothers-in-Law!

SHINee members (Minho & Key) appear in unexpected way!
Taemin introduce (Naeun, Minho & Key) to each other~
Apparently, they have been met (before) at work as senior-junior!
How are they feeling (now) to meet again as Sister-in-law & Brothers-in-law?   

Being youngest (member) but the first to got married, Key & Minho think that Taemin is cute!
During
housewarming, Minho & Key are making non-stop mischievous prank~
How Taemin & Naeun responds to these non-stop teasing?
(But) Taemin attempt to make a counterattack against those teasing...will he be successful?!

Taemin & Naeun serve homemade Beef-ribs stew (for them to eat)!
First, it passed for visual aspect...how about the taste?

After they had finished eating. Minho & Key who know Taemin (too well),
keep teasing him by revealing Taemin side (image) that he didn't show (in front of Naeun)~
They also reenacting "Taemin' expression when he watched his first WGM broadcast".
What revelations that make Taemin getting really embarrassed?

as always, the life-saver of heart attacks - @kirane - kamsahamnida!!

can't wait for tomorrow - I have to sacrifice some hours of sleep again because of these two.  I used to do that (waking up at 4-4:30 a.m. just to find out if there's already a downloaded episode of TeukSora) during TeukSora and now I am doing it again for TaEun.

Innocent Couple/TaEun fighting!!  You two are becoming more lovable each time!!

@shirunsaadon - thank you for the kind words, my friend.  This is what happens when one gets old and ready to retire - times are spent analyzing everything.

@kirane whaa thankyou so much for the translations :D :x =D>
too bad MBC didn't talking about MinKey locking both of them in a room , i heard it happened when MinKey take a tour to see the house then suddenly pranking them with locking both of them in a room (maybe just for a few minutes then they open it haha) i still hoping for this one tho :))

i cannot wait to watch today eps ><
now it's 7am at my place and i can watch today WGM eps at 10pm o'clock because during weekend i have this part-time job so only can watch the updates from twitter and cannot streaming :-S

Guest ice308

Looking forward to today's episode.. I hope it's going to be a long one.. :D
There probably won't be any skinship since BILs are going to be there.. :D  (but I hope I'm wrong! :)) )
Hmmm.. will Key & Minho call NaEun, "hyungsoo-nim"? :D :D :D and what will NaEun call them? Sunbaenim? :D :D

ice308 said: Looking forward to today's episode.. I hope it's going to be a long one.. :D
There probably won't be any skinship since BILs are going to be there.. :D  (but I hope I'm wrong! :)) )
Hmmm.. will Key & Minho call NaEun, "hyungsoo-nim"? :D :D :D and what will NaEun call them? Sunbaenim? :D :D

Guest ice308

@viyra, :)) i thought all sisters-in-law are called like that.. :)) *boinks self* now I really need to learn Korean.. :)) You're right, coz of the word "hyung".. why didn't i think of that? :)) :)) anyway, thanks for pointing that out.. :D
3 more hours to go.. :D

Guest myheartskipsabeat

Just finish watching from live stream. Poor husband he's been bullied by MinKey. Job well done for the wife!

I'm excited for the english sub :)

I just finished watching today episode!!Today episode seems a bit longer than last week..Naeun really learned how to cook in 2 weeks..Wow she is a nice girl!!I really admire this girl..She wants to do everything that makes Taemin happy..We have a bit scene of Apink in today episode..They are really dorky!!
Only Minho and Key who are visited Taeun couple!They really teased Taemin a lot..Taemin looks like a little kid infrot of his hyungs..hahahaAnd you guys remember when Taemin said Naeun is one of the ideal idol he wants in WGM..But for Naeun..she has another ideal idol in Shinee..which is Jonghyun..When Taemin heard it..he was really upset!OOhhh...dont worry Taemin it was just before she met you..Now I believe she is 100% only for you!
Cant wait to watch it with sub!!Happy spazz everyone!

Guest ice308

Wow, it felt like a SHINee show and NaEun was a visitor or something because she didn't say much. :)
But it could have been just my super bad connection because my streaming kept on stopping.. :)
Taemin got teased a lot, poor him.. :)) But he was a good sport about it.. :D

ah... my internet lagging so badly.... I cannot understand at all...
okay based on their act and tone of voice... I think minho and key was so scary especially minho.. poor our maknae... Its trully awkward... Naeun so quiet.. She really didn't know what to do.. she just giggle all the time.... i laugh when naeun peel the fruit and both her brother in law just staring at her.. aigo...
and Naeun like Jonghyun kekeke.... but she looks really sorry to Taemin because of that...Its okay Taemin ah... sometimes ideal type just an ideal type....

Guest kellybag

I aslo watch it live just now and what another daebak show, i love the interactions with the BILs they are all so adorable, i watched it live without barely understand a word but at every scene  I almost laugh my butt off...the constant teasing was just too funny...

@viyra so from this episode we understand with a little help from the BIL that Naeun picked Jonghyun as her ideal guy from Shinee....wooooow i was sooo excited as he too in my opinion is def the visual one of the Group... but ommma poooor Taemin, he looked lost for words and or reaction, pooor little puppy, it really doesnt mean anything, its not like Naeun knew them personally, so just based on looks, she must have pick Jonghyun... I'm still hoping for a some small  miracle that both Onew and Jonghyun will join the party in next weeks episode (assuming that the BILs will continue from this ep)...

In the meantime, I cant wait for the subs and for all of your inputs/comments for this weeks show... I absolutely love it...

Have a lovely weekend all....

:-h

Archived