♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

@shirunsaadon omg good idea !! mucore made kwanghee and sunhwa as their mcs before but since there are already fixed MCs for mucore i don't think this will come true but still hoping hehehe ^^

@shennlynn OMG THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR THE PIC !! Finally we have prove that naeun also still using her couple phone case with taemin yay <333

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys..

I heard also that Apink will have their comeback soon..maybe early July so hopefully we can see them together on stage!!
I really want to see Taemin become jelous with Naeun fanboys..
Also curious how Naeun think about Taemin's acting in DCA..
I saw a bit of this drama..Have to say that Taemin looks really handsome here..
A bit stiff acting but not too bad for a rokie actor..

I want to see another picture of Naeun with her couple mobile case..
Maybe if Apink has their comeback,we will see a lot of her picture!
I watch a pink news season 1 again and discover Naeun's interview..begin around 7:00min

She said she wants to do program which allow her to eat delicious food..
She said she will eat EVERYTHING!!So no wonder she also eat the banana peel..
:))

If someone want to see Apink news until season 3..
You can try to search it in youtube, in feelchokcross channel..
or just search apink news eng sub..
3 days to go everyone!
Happy waiting..

awwww!!  my dongsaeng @gdara123 is here!!  welcome to this innocent thread!!

actually TaeMin said they have now a lot of couple things - and he mentioned the ring which, both of them already have since they are both catholics.  They both had it in the first episode which surprised TaeMin when he saw NaEun wearing it and that's when he found out she is also a catholic like him.  They both wear their rings all the time - TaeMin on his right pointing finger and NaEun on her left pointing finger.

@barbaradwi...i hope Na Eun fanboy are growing...coz i wonder how Taemin deal with his jaelousy...am also waiting for Na Eun reaction regrding Taemin DAC.... ;)) @taemsprouts...maybe they can have lipstick cf or lip balm cf or be cover page of mag. or cameo as couple in drama...wahhhh...am gonna go michinnnn coz of tAEun,,,,hahaha

Guest waitSTlikethat

it's gonna be a long post .alert in advance  :\">
    Hiiiiii everyone ,real creepy lurker here :D .my account was from 2009 but i didn't really post anything .but because of this Taeun couple i can't take it anymore ,just want to join you guys .please take care of me  >:D    sooooo excited when i heard the news Taemin would be on we got married and we shawols suprised ourself that Taemin would talk that much & not shy at all .usually he's quiet & only comfortable with his SHINee hyungs & his friends ,he doesn't interact with people much ,just like from ep 1 he said that he feels uncomfortable trying to act intimate with someone he's not close with .and then there is a Taemin that leads Naeun ,make here blush here & there with his straightforward ,blunt words B-) ,she can't even look straight at his eyes .ahhhh motherly tears     My fingers curling up & down watching them ;)) .i can feel that Taemin being all serious & like Naeun for real ,but not quiet feel the same about Naeun ,but still she's trying to get there and attracted by Taemin somehow ,especially these last eps .As i know Naeun likes manly guys so Taemin ,you.... lol .hope that as time passes she will like you as much as you like her Taemin ah     The first 4 eps i think Naeun may be worry aboot Taemin's fan attack so she didn't express her feeling as much as it is .moreover at that time her group has issue with a leaving member forced by the company so she can be sad about that & won't appear being too happy on screen because some fans may accuse her for being too happy & enjoy herself while her member is suffering ,that really sucks honesty .i just want them to enjoy themself 100% and let their feeling grows naturally ,don't hold back or anything .but everything seems okay now ,i'm glad she expresses more now           I really hope our Taeun thread could be more active so i will sacrifice myself & post here often :P .please come here often and spazz with me lovely members :-*
 bonus cool husband dancing 

viyra said:

awwww!!  my dongsaeng @gdara123 is here!!  welcome to this innocent thread!!

actually TaeMin said they have now a lot of couple things - and he mentioned the ring which, both of them already have since they are both catholics.  They both had it in the first episode which surprised TaeMin when he saw NaEun wearing it and that's when he found out she is also a catholic like him.  They both wear their rings all the time - TaeMin on his right pointing finger and NaEun on her left pointing finger.

my dear @gdara123 - he had the rosary ring on when they first met - they are both catholic and they both had it (because of what you said, I had to re-watch, even tho' I've watched it so many times already).

One thing that I liked so much about the last episode was the worried but amazed look on TaeMin's face - like - he's wondering what kind of a girl NaEun really is - he didn't expect that a reserved girl like his wife is more adventurous than he is.  Like what he said in previous episodes, she is more challenging  to him - she surprises him a lot.  So, TaeMin-ah, focus more on your wife - try to read her body language and you'll be surprised what you'll discover.

Edit:  I also noticed that they switched the positions of their hands -when they first held hands, NaEun's was at the top and after they were tied together, their hands where switched around, like TaeMin's was at the top/front - the proper way to hold hands.  The girls hand should be behind the guy.

@taemsprouts thanks for sharing :) ice skating date should be fun and romantic, right? Lots of skinship are to be expected, just like what @viyra had said ㅋㅋㅋ

Can everyday be Saturday so that we watch them every single day? Hahahaha such an impossible wish, I know. Mian...

Sorry for my randomness, but I was listening to SHINee's song called Aside just now. Usually, I always skipped that song and play either Dream Girl, Sherlock, or Sleepless Night, instead. But I decided to give it a listen and I found out that this song is actually good.

Then out of curiousity, I looked for the lyrics. After I read the english translation, I felt like it matches well with uri Taeun couple. It almost felt like the song was specifically made for this couple *me and my delusional mind. hahaha*

Here are the lyrics:

All night, I draw out your face
I get embarrassed at my uncontrollable imagination
At some point, you have grown bigger in me
Although you won’t know

The more the days that I see you increase
I get scared that my held in feelings will be noticed
Honestly, your happy face
Is the hardest to see for me

Every time you see me and smile, deep in my heart,
A serious illness forms
I know I can’t but I want to hug you
I want to feel you, I want to dream with you
I start to hate that guy who loves you
But I am also endlessly jealous
But some day, I want to put my heart into it
And tell you this long-time story as I hold your hand

On days that my heart pounds incoherently
I could selfishly confess to you but
What would happen after that?
That’s what I’m scared of

Every time you see me and smile, deep in my heart,
A serious illness forms
I know I can’t but I want to hug you
I want to feel you, I want to dream with you
I start to hate that guy who loves you
But I am also endlessly jealous
And tell you this long-time story

I remember the day I saw your tears for the first time
As you vented to me, I started to have a bad expectation

Right now, there are two dazzling people
And me, who is poorly acting
I try to scold myself for being such a fool
But my heart is still heading toward you

As if it’s been promised, I mumble by myself in front of you, who can’t hear
I want to go to you

And tell you this long-time story as I hold you in my arms

Read more: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/shinee-aside-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz2W9aZYINn
Follow us: @kpoplyrics_net on Twitter | kpoplyricsnet on Facebook

Guest kellybag

Thank you @shennlynn for sharing the preview pics for what's to come this Saturday :-bd

I'm getting excited again which is really not too difficult with these two cutie pies... I'm a little disappointed that its not ALL members of Shinee appearing I kinda like to see both Onew and Jonghyun @-)

I was always wondering if you guys remember from their first meeting when TM talked about playing a game in which TM picked NE as the prettiest in her Group and he in returned asked her if she played this game too and if so, who did she picked... to which she laughs a bit and didn't really answer... My guess is that she would have picked Minho... What do guys think?

@viyra remember JB's trip to the ice skating rink - we had all anticipated so much potential skinship but aigoooo what a letdown it was lol... hopefully TM will be much more courageous and manly yay yay fighting!!!!

And yes TM really needs to be more aware of his surroundings, he is either slow to figure out things or he needs the additional assurance verbally from his wifey and wifey is hella smarty pants who can figure most things by herself and seemingly likes to tease the not so smarty hubby =))

Guest shennlynn

"MinKey re-enacted WGM's first broadcast to Taeun and then exposed tae's stories/secrets & locked the two up in the room" OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!okay I can't wait for tomorrow's episode..saturday please come faster!!!
Credits to faith0922star for the translation and to SHINee Taemin and A-Pink Naeun FB :) 

@kellybag - yes, I remember that skating episode in Ssangchu/Joongbo - one of them is real cautious and I think it is HwangBo because of the antis. 

But seems like these two don't care anymore about the antis - they already held hands and TaeMin even declared he will protect NaEun while doing the bungee jump.

These two are doing things spontaneously - just like what NaEun said, 'we haven't really held hands and - all of a sudden - we just did'.

I was laughing at TaeMin's questions to NaEun when he found out about the bungee jumping:  "So you will have me do it?  What did I do wrong?"

If he felt regretful at the beginning about that event, I think it strengthened his feelings for her after that - especially after NaEun told him she felt at ease when they jumped because he was with her -and that she relied on him.

I also wanted to see Onew but looks like these two (aren't they frenemies?) are the only ones available.  One would scold (Key) and the other will annoy (MinHo) their maknae.  I want to see how  NaEun would react if her husband gets attacked by his hyungs.

I know and  we all know, that NaEun is honest (she said so) so please nobody ask that question - on who she circled.  I would feel sorry for our young husband.

It's Thursday nite here in LA - I feel like a pregnant woman anticipating each week waiting for the time to see them again.  :))  Why not - their episodes are worth waiting for.

@shennlynn - thanks for sharing the pic for the next episode.

@noona2969 - lyrics seem to really fit our couple.  thanks for sharing.

Archived