♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From last week music shows we can tell that our TAEUN still make effort to avoid each other in public.

This make things more suspicious, don't you think?

Sungjae and Joy look friendly with each other (bts beer Fitz CF)  this make me sure that they are really in good term as friend.

Spoiler

I want this kind of reunion for our TAEUN 

These two so adorable and cute

want another reunion like this one

Taemin and Naeun so cute 

hi~, I've been read this forum in December and just be silent reader all along, I'm kinda hesitate to joined cuz my English really suck, but I really want to share my opinion before we move to our second thread, yeah we must to celebrate it !!! 

I know shinee and apink before but didn't into it, I know the others member and really don't know about taemin and naeun, I just know theirs name. and in December u know because jjong ( even i not a fan of him but really it hurts when i heard it, many peoples also grivied even theirs not shawol ) then i searched  related videos about him and found a wedding video taemin and naeun.

and I interested then watch more videos of them, but u know their video in YouTube so limited and didn't have a subtitles. I know wgm before, and I love this variety show I watched many couples in s4 and I also sungjoy shipper. I love wgm but I didn't like to watch oldest episodes. but with taeun I searched them even it was difficult to find it and just a few episode I watched I fall for them. seriously they have different vibes from another couple.

at first it was really awkward and slow but it was understanding if we look from their personality and it also proved that it didn't scripted anyway.  it was really sincerely just look from their eyes we can see that they fall in love and adores each other. they were awkward but I love it. I love how the way taemin stared his girl with full of love and I love how naeun became blushed.

I think taemin really like skinship and like to show it in others, naeun does like too but she hesitated to show to others, she was shy but it was really cute. we can see from their gondola episode, she didn't affoid too much skinship when it just their alone. and really when taemin smelled her hair we can concluded that their really close u know smell hair it isn't ' just friend ' does HOW CAN IT JUST FRIEND AND THEIR JUST ALONE .

also cleaned her feet, scratch her feet how can it just a colleague did. and also with taemin we can see naeun often show her Agyeo and look really warm.

huaaa.. so many to proved that they fall in love into each others, I believe they having a relation ship in that time and I hope it still. I also like sungjoy and it's time to party for their shippers it only 2 years but they have reunion again and it was 3rd times also in some moment they talked to each other in same event. I hope taeun can be like that too, just steal a glance to each other it already make us happy ,right?

it had 8 months I knew about them and I still crazy about them hehehe... and also it is like I find a family in this forum, in insta and of course in YouTube. when we din't know something other taeunians will explain it, when we miss them and craving for their moment we shared it and talk about it. it nice to know u guys even it is the first time I joined with u and just being a silent reader, it is so grateful to share this feeling with all of u, I hope this thread will continue until good news comes and off course until  this ship will sailing.

even our fandom doesn't big like others but it nice that taeunians always welcome new members with a warm hearts.

hehehe..., it's kinda long and sorry for my messy English.

and also.., it is just me or anyone realize in taeun videos many Koreans are comment now, I don't know it is negative or positive I tried to translate it but still I didn't understand, I hope it is positive. and doesn't it a good signal for us? oo what I'm talking about hehehe...

39 minutes ago, salma azzahra said:

hi~, I've been read this forum in December and just be silent reader all along, I'm kinda hesitate to joined cuz my English really suck, but I really want to share my opinion before we move to our second thread, yeah we must to celebrate it !!! 

I know shinee and apink before but didn't into it, I know the others member and really don't know about taemin and naeun, I just know theirs name. and in December u know because jjong ( even i not a fan of him but really it hurts when i heard it, many peoples also grivied even theirs not shawol ) then i searched  related videos about him and found a wedding video taemin and naeun.

and I interested then watch more videos of them, but u know their video in YouTube so limited and didn't have a subtitles. I know wgm before, and I love this variety show I watched many couples in s4 and I also sungjoy shipper. I love wgm but I didn't like to watch oldest episodes. but with taeun I searched them even it was difficult to find it and just a few episode I watched I fall for them. seriously they have different vibes from another couple.

at first it was really awkward and slow but it was understanding if we look from their personality and it also proved that it didn't scripted anyway.  it was really sincerely just look from their eyes we can see that they fall in love and adores each other. they were awkward but I love it. I love how the way taemin stared his girl with full of love and I love how naeun became blushed.

I think taemin really like skinship and like to show it in others, naeun does like too but she hesitated to show to others, she was shy but it was really cute. we can see from their gondola episode, she didn't affoid too much skinship when it just their alone. and really when taemin smelled her hair we can concluded that their really close u know smell hair it isn't ' just friend ' does HOW CAN IT JUST FRIEND AND THEIR JUST ALONE .

also cleaned her feet, scratch her feet how can it just a colleague did. and also with taemin we can see naeun often show her Agyeo and look really warm.

huaaa.. so many to proved that they fall in love into each others, I believe they having a relation ship in that time and I hope it still. I also like sungjoy and it's time to party for their shippers it only 2 years but they have reunion again and it was 3rd times also in some moment they talked to each other in same event. I hope taeun can be like that too, just steal a glance to each other it already make us happy ,right?

it had 8 months I knew about them and I still crazy about them hehehe... and also it is like I find a family in this forum, in insta and of course in YouTube. when we din't know something other taeunians will explain it, when we miss them and craving for their moment we shared it and talk about it. it nice to know u guys even it is the first time I joined with u and just being a silent reader, it is so grateful to share this feeling with all of u, I hope this thread will continue until good news comes and off course until  this ship will sailing.

even our fandom doesn't big like others but it nice that taeunians always welcome new members with a warm hearts.

and also.., it is just me or anyone realize in taeun videos many Koreans are comment now, I don't know it is negative or positive I tried to translate it but still I didn't understand, I hope it is positive. and doesn't it a good signal for us? oo what I'm talking about hehehe...

Hi there chingu! Welcome to the thread! It's so nice to see many more members of this thread and to this ship! Don't worry about your english, it's fine. :)

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Highly appreciated dear! :blush:

That reunion that you wanted is quite impossible. Since they are real we can never see them standing next to each other on stages or anywhere in public. Maybe in the near future when their hearts are ready to share to the world about their vampire-like love then we can see them together in one stage again. And hopefully we can hear that greatest news of marriage of Lee Tae Min and Son Na Eun. :heart:

I feel the same too. I feel like this thread is family. Members here are really open-minded and very caring. For me it's actually better to have less people and all are trustworthy than be with so much people who are wolves in a sheep's skin. The important thing here is we all love our couple dearly.

Yes, wow.. you also noticed it too. I've observed quite lately too that Koreans do comment on TAEUN vids already. I tried to translate their comments but the translation didn't make sense so I just hope that their comments are good. LOL ^_^

Let's continue to love one another and be a blessing to our couple. :innocent:

@14shyx From what I know Dispatch doesn't release news of serious couples. I mean those couples of marrying types. I am not saying that others exposed were just fooling around but from what I've observed if the couple is too serious in the relationship they don't expose it. And maybe the agencies from both parties also paid them. These are just all speculations. There are many others that also believe this.

Couple wear~ (somewhat)

Also, I was just lurking around YouTube and came across Joy's song 'Always in my heart'. People are saying it's like BByu couple's theme song BUT I SERIOUSLY THINK IT'S TAEUN'S THEME SONG INSTEAD YALL NEED TO LISTEN TO IT I SWEAR it's so sad i can't....

We know it’ll be hard
Suddenly, it feels so scary
So as we say our last goodbyes
Let’s close our eyes and smile

I AM DEAD

@beuree9394

There's actually a video of that. 

Always in my heart

I’m so thankful
To have met someone like you
You always made me smile
We were in love
We were in love
Thank you, thank you so much

You went through so much
For holding onto me, who lacked
I really hope for your happiness
Now I know love
Now I know love
Thank you

I’m just looking at you
This is it for us
Seeing you, endlessly shedding tears
Without a word
Now I know love
Now I learned heartbreak
Love you Love you
Always in my heart
Always in my heart

After a lot of time passes
And we get over it a little
Let’s think about meeting up once
I really loved you
I was happy because of you

I’m just looking at you
This is it for us
Without a word
Now I know love
Now I learned heartbreak
Love you Love you
Always in my heart
Always in my heart

We know it’ll be hard
Suddenly, it feels so scary
So as we say our last goodbyes
Let’s close our eyes and smile

Heartbreak has come to me
This is it for us
I just stood there for a moment
Because it seemed like you’d come back
Now I know love
Now I learned heartbreak
Love you Love you

I’m just looking at you
This is it for us
Without a word
Now I know love
Now I learned heartbreak
Love you Love you
Always in my heart
Always in my heart
Always in my heart
Always in my heart

yo waddup mah friends! Keep posting so we will quickly get to our second thread

and btw I want to rant here about something and yes it's about Taeun lel.

I really don't understand why some shawols (or I think everyone) is hating on this ship? I don't understand why they hate Naeun so much when she did nothing wrong and it's STUPID AF. What do they hate about her? 

I also don't understand why they can ship SHINee members with other girls except for Naeun. 

I saw this tweet saying whenever Shinee and Apink has a comeback at the same time, some shawols would like bash us or make fun of us, is that true? They should leave us alone! It's been a few years already, y'all haters are still existing?!!

Image result for charlie gif

HEY YOU, HATER LURKING AT OUR THREAD!

Image result for hey you gif

IF OUR EXCITEMENT, HAPPINESS AND ESPECIALLY NAEUN OR TAEMIN BOTHERS YOU, GTFO!! 

AND DON'T CALL YOURSELF A FAN IF YOU ALWAYS DON'T WANT TAEMIN AND NAEUN TO HAVE INTERACTIONS

Image result for that would be all gif

Among Apink members Naeun is the one who got a lot of hate when she get close with male celebrities.

If you following Apink members insta account only Naeun who doesn't follow anyone. 

She once delete her insta account (of course because too many hate comment), the old one use to be @marcella_the_naeun  and her new one that we all follow now is @marcellasne_

Even with new account she still deleting some of her post if it looks like the post inviting many haters

I'm following all Apink members insta account and you can see that somewhat the other members are more free to express their friendship and support to other male celebrities. Like Chorong to her 91 groups (Changsub, Jinyoung, Hoya), Namjoo with her idols friends (the famous 95 group) and actors friends (goodlooking actor friends like Kim Min Jae and Lee Tae Hwan), Bomi friendship with lots of male idols (e.g Ravi and LJoe, Bomi came to Ravi solo concert), comedians, actors, and of course Eunji too with idols, rappers, musician, models, actors friends.

Naeun doesn't follow anyone, she doesn't comment in anyone account and never give "like" too.

I know she did this as to being carefull in order to avoid scandal and avoid response from haters and as her way to protect her friends from haters's attack. (Remember when her friend from LA "like" a picture of Taemin and Naeun? her friend were attack by Taeun haters ask her to delete it).

I feel sorry for Naeun cause some people who doesn't know about this accused her of being ignorant toward her members (for not following them and comment on their post).

I believe just like her fellow members, she must getting many friends through her job as model, spokespreson, actings and any other solo actvities but sadly she can't show it to the public.

That's why I'm against Taemin making insta account, don't want him to experience like what Naeun feels or worst in the future.

it sucks that I live the other side of the world and can’t spazz at the same time when most of you are active at night. 

Im so happy to see more new members joining in as I’m also new to this thread. 

Welcome all!!!!

i gotta go back to work but will check back later when I’m off work tonight :wub:

40 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

Among Apink members Naeun is the one who got a lot of hate when she get close with male celebrities.

If you following Apink members insta account only Naeun who doesn't follow anyone. 

She once delete her insta account (of course because too many hate comment), the old one use to be @marcella_the_naeun  and her new one that we all follow now is @marcellasne_

Even with new account she still deleting some of her post if it looks like the post inviting many haters

I'm following all Apink members insta account and you can see that somewhat the other members are more free to express their friendship and support to other male celebrities. Like Chorong to her 91 groups (Changsub, Jinyoung, Hoya), Namjoo with her idols friends (the famous 95 group) and actors friends (goodlooking actor friends like Kim Min Jae and Lee Tae Hwan), Bomi friendship with lots of male idols (e.g Ravi and LJoe, Bomi came to Ravi solo concert), comedians, actors, and of course Eunji too with idols, rappers, musician, models, actors friends.

Naeun doesn't follow anyone, she doesn't comment in anyone account and never give "like" too.

I know she did this as to being carefull in order to avoid scandal and avoid response from haters and as her way to protect her friends from haters's attack. (Remember when her friend from LA "like" a picture of Taemin and Naeun? her friend were attack by Taeun haters ask her to delete it).

I feel sorry for Naeun cause some people who doesn't know about this accused her of being ignorant toward her members (for not following them and comment on their post).

I believe just like her fellow members, she must getting many friends through her job as model, spokespreson, actings and any other solo actvities but sadly she can't show it to the public.

That's why I'm against Taemin making insta account, don't want him to experience like what Naeun feels or worst in the future.

I think if Taemin makes an account it won't be hated as much as Naeun's. Fangirls go all crazy about a young boy who has grown into a very fine young man, that's why Taemints are so protective of him. But I share the same sentiments with you. I really feel very sorry for Naeun who's life (even personal) has been on the rocks after their WGM. Not that I blame Taemin (of course not, why would I) but Taemin's fans are really too much. I thought I wouldn't comment about this hate thing on Naeun anymore but I actually agree with you Naeun's life is really hard. That's why when some Shawols or even Taemints (very few) that would say that they learned to like Naeun because she's really a nice girl, by those words I feel quite relieved because these fans of Taemin are starting to see the goodness in Naeun. Naeun is really a nice gurl. I have talked to some Shawols and Taemints already and even them couldn't understand why some fans still can't accept her. I even feel like, they really know how much Taemin gives importance to Naeun even on off cam meetings and for them it's unacceptable that their young boy has really fallen for her. I mean, c'mon guys.. let's be real Taemin likes Naeun so much. So so much, more than u can imagine. Why can't u accept her? Just why. Other Apink members can freely express themselves to other male idols but Naeun can't even follow a single one because she might get questioned or her supporters might be bashed for what she does. Naeun has been very careful with everything, and of course and obviously what she's doing is also for Taemin's protection. To those haters, bear in mind that the Naeun you've always hated is the Naeun that your Taemin likes so much. Why can't u give that to Taemin? She is obviously his happiness. The interviews where he keeps saying he wanted to be more happy is this. It is to love the person he's been protecting all this time freely. He is a man who needs to love and be loved too. 

Guys 2 more pages until the new thread! I love reading all your messages and look forward to it. The past week, i've been rewatching taeun vids. This morning i woke up from a vivid drean and woke up crying. In my dream, shinee won at some show and apink was second. (This is probably because i recently watched the vid when shinee won against apink). Anyways shinee had to give a speech and Apink was also on stage but all the way to the side. Some fans were screaming bad things about naeun. Taemin was holding the mic and when he heard this, he froze and couldn't speak and looked like he was so hurt. Onew actually grabbed the mic from him and told the fans... why are they being selfish and cruel to Taemin who has been working so hard all these years to make his fans happy.... he always puts the group and fans first before himself... He finally found the love of his life and his so called fans are stopping him from being happy. Onew was crying at this point and his voice was breaking and he asked the fans "for this selfless guy, can we give him the support he needs to be finally happy and be able to love freely?" Then i woke up in tears! Omg i feel like this is what every taeunian is feeling and thinking. This whole situation is very childish and selfish. I get that they are celebrities but they are also people. Off stage they should be able to live somewhat of a life without their every move scrutinized under a microscope. I sincerely believe that they have a real relationship and are both sacrificing to be together in the end. All we can do is to fight with them and give them our full support, thoughts and prayers. 

18 minutes ago, Stephanie Lim said:

Guys 2 more pages until the new thread! I love reading all your messages and look forward to it. The past week, i've been rewatching taeun vids. This morning i woke up from a vivid drean and woke up crying. In my dream, shinee won at some show and apink was second. (This is probably because i recently watched the vid when shinee won against apink). Anyways shinee had to give a speech and Apink was also on stage but all the way to the side. Some fans were screaming bad things about naeun. Taemin was holding the mic and when he heard this, he froze and couldn't speak and looked like he was so hurt. Onew actually grabbed the mic from him and told the fans... why are they being selfish and cruel to Taemin who has been working so hard all these years to make his fans happy.... he always puts the group and fans first before himself... He finally found the love of his life and his so called fans are stopping him from being happy. Onew was crying at this point and his voice was breaking and he asked the fans "for this selfless guy, can we give him the support he needs to be finally happy and be able to love freely?" Then i woke up in tears! Omg i feel like this is what every taeunian is feeling and thinking. This whole situation is very childish and selfish. I get that they are celebrities but they are also people. Off stage they should be able to live somewhat of a life without their every move scrutinized under a microscope. I sincerely believe that they have a real relationship and are both sacrificing to be together in the end. All we can do is to fight with them and give them our full support, thoughts and prayers. 

Yes! My thoughts and your dream are so alike. I agree, every Taeunian thinks about this way. Why can't we all give his happiness that he always wished for. It is Naeun. That one happiness he needs is her. I said, NEED. He needs her in his life. He needs his Son Na Eun. 

I smiled when your dream was Jinki defending Taemin and saying it on the microphone. Quite impossible for it to happened to any idol though but yeah.. I applaud Jinki even in someone's dream he loves his dongsaeng so much! 

PS: I just realized the pic of TaEun above, Naeun in orange wear. She was wearing the bracelet in her right hand but there was this shot where she was with Apink too (Music Bank entrance), the silver bracelet was with her left hand. A few pages back it was on her left but the pic above was with her right. Which one was mirrored?

5 hours ago, salma azzahra said:

hello everyone and welcome for alll new member here the link  all episodes  our taeun https://kshowdaily.net/category/taemin-naeun/page/4/

20 minutes ago, katiasimem said:

Hi, I've been reading this forum for a few months and I like it a lot, I dare to write for the first time, because I really like Taeun's couple. Thanks for your publications.

We are moving to new thread! Hope to read more of your posts/responses! We need to keep taeun faith alive! 

It's hard to say goodbye to this first home..:bawling:

So many memories and so many discoveries were made in this forum that I called home for Taeunians.

I hope many old members/fans of Taeunian of 2013-2015 that used to be active in this forum will coming back again to join us new members and shares stories together in our second home.

19 hours ago, salma azzahra said:

9 hours ago, katiasimem said:

Hi, I've been reading this forum for a few months and I like it a lot, I dare to write for the first time, because I really like Taeun's couple. Thanks for your publications.

hello to the new members, you are welcome to join us.

do not worry about english there's no "Grammar nazi" in this forum LOL 

just be free to comment about anything or post anything from any sources as long as it is related to Taemin and Naeun

Archived