(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

Sorry forgot to do this earlier... on my cell, took foreverrrrr trying to use the 'full site' option to post the pic.. **soompi, why do you hate me?

:(( :(( ahhh i need my laptop back.. Gotta go to my cabin, its night and I dont want a rehap with my phone lol 'kenchana kenchana its ok ok' im sitting upright at the mo' ;)** Night^^

Edit: forgot to say, TYs phone convo is ALL from gwgm.. do I have to credit them too?? #-o #-o *clueless.... oh so tired.. bye!* Ideanote_20140114_213951_011_zps79d6d807.jpg Cr: TY, JYP Entertainment and me ;)

Did I miss anyone??

@spicystrawberry: My title is $7.00+ $5.00 = $12 (kiss same sex includes Mummy & Daddy)

@mikoshine = $25.00

@drft = $69.5

@bibidep is $27.00

@leechalee's Total = $51.50/$47.50 (depends if flashing count as streaking)

@angelangie is $30.50

@Gil Noona is $49..

Oh, mine's.... $52.50 (and here I thought, I haven't experienced a lot yet...) this makes me 2nd to @drft right? @_@ waaaaaaeeeee??? Lol

2PM back on variety shows...yay!

Hmm...I guess Taec isn't Wooyoung's type... :))

I supposed Taec is happy and relieved that he was not asked to bring the big teddy bear along to meet GG at chougabi cafe...I wonder what Taec's reaction when he received his first mission card saying "bring this teddy bear to meet your wife"...hmm...also, what will be GG reaction when she sees Taec with the big teddy bear... :)) afterall, the silver shoes have replaced the teddybear... :X

Episode 4 gifs - GuiGui was giving Taec a menboong moment again!  

=)) =)) =))

Assuring Taec, he's not a Jandori anymore!

Uri TaecGui's communication, no problem at all...they use their gaze and smile from their heart to communicate. With just one gaze/one smile, both of them are able to read each other's mind so easily...they just clicked..as simple as that! :) not everyone can reach this level / do this so quickly and easily...

Guest spicystrawberry

129alphabet said: Did I miss anyone?? @spicystrawberry: My title is $7.00+ $5.00 = $12 (kiss same sex includes Mummy & Daddy) @mikoshine = $25.00 @drft = $69.5 @bibidep is $27.00 @leechalee's Total = $51.50/$47.50 (depends if flashing count as streaking) @angelangie is $30.50 @Gil Noona is $49.. Oh, mine's.... $52.50 (and here I thought, I haven't experienced a lot yet...) this makes me 2nd to @drft right? @_@ waaaaaaeeeee??? Lol

Archived