(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest skonka

fanfromsoutheastasia said:

skonka

said:For the first time I believed Taec isn't feeling GG. Not only was he reluctant to hold her hand but, on the occasions he did, he was swinging her hand back and forth as if she were a toddler.

Great forum btw... shipping all the way from the Caribbean 

Guest avrilcassiopeia

遊樂園也充滿了回憶!Amusement park full of memories! (Translated by Bing)

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa

still need another pic

https://mobile.twitter.com/TVieXQ/status/350815987119054848/photo/1

guigui please upload it >♥<

Guest avrilcassiopeia

avrilcassiopeia said:

ardorie28 wrote: »

遊樂園也充滿了回憶!Amusement park full of memories! (Translated by Bing)

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa

still need another pic

https://mobile.twitter.com/TVieXQ/status/350815987119054848/photo/1

guigui please upload it >♥

no... tviexq is my twitter :D

Guest robotbunny

I LOVE EPISODE 13.
You can tell that in this episode they're super comfortable with each other, and they know each other's ways. The fact that Oppa swings his hand really hard when he holds Guigui's hand in because he's trying to throw away some nervousness. We all know that idols don't hold hands when they go out, because it's a taboo. Unless they've admitted it themselves that they are in a relationship then they probably would hold hands. This is why for Oppa, holding hands looks normal because any couple can just hold hands as they wish, but he as an idol cannot. So holding hands for him is normal but special. You can tell that he doesn't simply hold her hands because he means it. Note that from the beginning of GWGM, every single thing that Oppa does, he means them. He doesn't simply do it just because he has to. He means them, and holding hands is definitely one of those things.
Oppa is also still bothered by the Yes & No game. WHY would anyone be bothered by a game if it doesn't mean anything? It's probably been weeks since they played that game but it still bothers him. Why? Because it means something to him. Everything that Guigui does means something to him. Why is he so persistent about this? Guigui already told him that it's actually a yes for that question when they were honeymoon-ing in Jeju, but he's still not satisfied. A man's ego is one thing, being hurt is another. He doesn't appreciate the fact that she sees this whole GWGM thing as a dead end, and not looking further away into the future about the both of them being together. He's disappointed and still is in episode 13. Oppa likes, if not loves, Guigui very much. This is true.
People complain "Why isn't Taec more touchy? Why is Oppa so scared to hold her hands? Why is he treating her like a child?"
Oppa isn't touchy and it's a good thing. Rejoice! He respects Guigui. Oppa isn't scared to hold her hands. He wants to but he is an idol and they are out in the public. And holding hands means something special to him, and remember that GWGM is something that is going to end. Holding hands will imprint some kind of bittersweet memory when it all ends. And he knows and she also knows that when all of this ends, both of them are just gonna be hurt by the actions and things that they have done for each other. Holding hands, hugging.. all of these are just risks to a higher level of heartbreak. It's a give or take: they either don't do these things and part ways being a little sad, or do those things and part ways and feel really brokenhearted. Oppa is torn. It's okay if he hurts himself but he doesn't wish the same for Guigui. Guigui is also torn. She really wants Oppa to hold her hands and whatnot but she knows she's gonna miss him at the end. Really, there's a price to pay.
We know that Oppa is a troll. And Oppa is a troll to the people he's comfortable with. The watergun scene is one really good example that he's really at ease with Guigui. They're just really used to each other by now.
From what we see in these episodes, it's quite clear that they do have feelings for each other. But whether or not they are in a relationship now is entirely unknown. They know best. All we do know is that they surely missed each other, and most probably even until this day.

seems like our thread is a bit quiet because most of us are definitely very busy casting votes for our beloved couple ... huhuhh ... i believe once the poll ends , then our thread will be back to its normal active pace . ehehehe .. btw , I really really really love episode 13 ... I've watched the full version for 3 times and I just can't stop smiling watching  it .....this couple is too cute and lovely!! they are really getting closer and much sweeter!!! huhuh .. I love how Taec is always by his wife's side and never leave her behind whenever they are together! ahem!! ehehe. I love the rock bridge crossing coz you can really see how gentleman Taec is holding her hands and protect her from falling .... Gui Gui is too cute when Taec said that he's scared of animal , she lovingly said ,"I'll protect you" ... awwww.... and the "back hug" during the gun game ..ehehehe ..Taec is sooo natural wanting to teach her how to shoot and then it's too obvious that Gui Gui is nervous , she can't concentrate , can't look at him and started to giggle cutely .. it feels like a deja vu ... remember when they had that almost kiss photo during the wedding photoshoot ?? ehehehe .she reacted like that too , right ? I believe that Taec also wanted to hold Gui Gui's hands in public , but then he didn't initiate it at first because they are now back in Seoul .. with so many fans and people around him , he feels shy to hold her hands but then he did it naturally in Jejudo ...also the "bichosso" part ... huhuhuh ... Taec must have felt sooo happy and giddy when Gui told him , " I don't like Nickhun" ..just look at his grinning face .. he definitely looked like he's happy and satisfied with his wife's words and I love how cheeky he was when he teased her and Gui Gui's reaction is too cute ..ehehehe ... she wanted to stop Taec from teasing her ...when she  reached for his neck and mouth , I was actually praying inside my heart "let them accidentally fall and somehow has accidental kiss right there" hahahaha .. I really had that perverted thought while watching that particular scene .. it was too cute!! Gui Gui really want to tell Taec that she doesn't like Nickhun romantically , she just adore him as a fans ..it's Taec that she likes wholeheartedly , I really hope that Taec got her drift right there ..seriously too many favorite moments in this epi , this is definitely the best episode for me!! huhu .. and of course , Taec still can't stop asking about the yes or no question ...ehehehe .. Taec , it seems that u really want to date your wife for real , just man up , brace yourself and ask her to be your true valentine , kay !! you'd never find another girl who's as lovely  , purehearted and sweet like Gui  , Taec...huhuhh ...btw , the scenes near the end of the episode , when they went for the roller coaster ride  and eating the cotton candy , I really hope those scenes are the preview for the next epi and the full footage of those scene would be shown ,.....really can't wait to see the event that Gui prepared for her husband .... what would Taec's reaction be ? eheehehe . Taecgui's eyes and actions really tell us that they really like each other ...there's no doubt about it ... they don't have to be mushy mushy all the time  , but then it's heartfelt that have feelings for each other .. only blind people would deny this fact! Taec still says his biggest dream is to get married when he's 27 even after he already experienced the married life with Gui Gui ..and I'm glad that  he never say things like he wants to get married much later on after joining this programme . ahem!! ehehe .. besides that, we have so many other proofs that shows there's something going on between these 2  which were already shared by our lovely shippers in this thread .... also , GuiGui is really very supportive of her husband although they have finished filming since she promoted 2pm's songs and would always update us with their selcas together every week!! huhuhuh .. love the way Gui communicate and reach her/Taecgui's fans!! 
@elislovegeunscouple  really thanks a lot for those unseen bts , I really wonder where the source of the footage came from!! huhuuh!! Taecgui really have so many more sweet scenes which are not published in the actual episodes and I'm thankful that we got to see them!!! love love love all the clips!  ehehehe ... Taec's "I miss u" is sooo cute. and he sounds like he's shy after admitting that he does miss his wife .... huhuhu . 
btw , having said all these,to all Taecgui shippers , let's keep on voting for our couple ... we have the chance to let them meet each other again if they wins this poll ....let's work hard together , FIGHTING!!

mcleen said: seems like our thread is a bit quiet because most of us are definitely very busy casting votes for our beloved couple ... huhuhh ... i believe once the poll ends , then our thread will be back to its normal active pace . ehehehe .. btw , I really really really love episode 13 ... I've watched the full version for 3 times and I just can't stop smiling watching  it .....this couple is too cute and lovely!! they are really getting closer and much sweeter!!! huhuh .. I love how Taec is always by his wife's side and never leave her behind whenever they are together! ahem!! ehehe. I love the rock bridge crossing coz you can really see how gentleman Taec is holding her hands and protect her from falling .... Gui Gui is too cute when Taec said that he's scared of animal , she lovingly said ,"I'll protect you" ... awwww.... and the "back hug" during the gun game ..ehehehe ..Taec is sooo natural wanting to teach her how to shoot and then it's too obvious that Gui Gui is nervous , she can't concentrate , can't look at him and started to giggle cutely .. it feels like a deja vu ... remember when they had that almost kiss photo during the wedding photoshoot ?? ehehehe .she reacted like that too , right ? I believe that Taec also wanted to hold Gui Gui's hands in public , but then he didn't initiate it at first because they are now back in Seoul .. with so many fans and people around him , he feels shy to hold her hands but then he did it naturally in Jejudo ...also the "bichosso" part ... huhuhuh ... Taec must have felt sooo happy and giddy when Gui told him , " I don't like Nickhun" ..just look at his grinning face .. he definitely looked like he's happy and satisfied with his wife's words and I love how cheeky he was when he teased her and Gui Gui's reaction is too cute ..ehehehe ... she wanted to stop Taec from teasing her ...when she  reached for his neck and mouth , I was actually praying inside my heart "let them accidentally fall and somehow has accidental kiss right there" hahahaha .. I really had that perverted thought while watching that particular scene .. it was too cute!! Gui Gui really want to tell Taec that she doesn't like Nickhun romantically , she just adore him as a fans ..it's Taec that she likes wholeheartedly , I really hope that Taec got her drift right there ..seriously too many favorite moments in this epi , this is definitely the best episode for me!! huhu .. and of course , Taec still can't stop asking about the yes or no question ...ehehehe .. Taec , it seems that u really want to date your wife for real , just man up , brace yourself and ask her to be your true valentine , kay !! you'd never find another girl who's as lovely  , purehearted and sweet like Gui  , Taec...huhuhh ...btw , the scenes near the end of the episode , when they went for the roller coaster ride  and eating the cotton candy , I really hope those scenes are the preview for the next epi and the full footage of those scene would be shown ,.....really can't wait to see the event that Gui prepared for her husband .... what would Taec's reaction be ? eheehehe . Taecgui's eyes and actions really tell us that they really like each other ...there's no doubt about it ... they don't have to be mushy mushy all the time  , but then it's heartfelt that have feelings for each other .. only blind people would deny this fact!  that's the reason why Taec still says his biggest dream is to get married when he's 27 even after he already experienced the married life with Gui Gui ..and he never say things like he wants to get married much later on after joining this programme . ahem!! 
@elislovegeunscouple  really thanks a lot for those unseen bts , I really wonder where the source of the footage came from!! huhuuh!! Taecgui really have so many more sweet scenes which are not published in the actual episodes and I'm thankful that we got to see them!!! love love love all the clips!  ehehehe ... Taec's "I miss u" is sooo cute. and he sounds like he's shy after admitting that he does miss his wife .... huhuhu . 
btw , having said all these,to all Taecgui shippers , let's keep on voting for our couple ... we have the chance to let them meet each other again if they wins this poll ....let's work hard together , FIGHTING!! 

robotbunny said: I LOVE EPISODE 13.
You can tell that in this episode they're super comfortable with each other, and they know each other's ways. The fact that Oppa swings his hand really hard when he holds Guigui's hand in because he's trying to throw away some nervousness. We all know that idols don't hold hands when they go out, because it's a taboo. Unless they've admitted it themselves that they are in a relationship then they probably would hold hands. This is why for Oppa, holding hands looks normal because any couple can just hold hands as they wish, but he as an idol cannot. So holding hands for him is normal but special. You can tell that he doesn't simply hold her hands because he means it. Note that from the beginning of GWGM, every single thing that Oppa does, he means them. He doesn't simply do it just because he has to. He means them, and holding hands is definitely one of those things.
Oppa is also still bothered by the Yes & No game. WHY would anyone be bothered by a game if it doesn't mean anything? It's probably been weeks since they played that game but it still bothers him. Why? Because it means something to him. Everything that Guigui does means something to him. Why is he so persistent about this? Guigui already told him that it's actually a yes for that question when they were honeymoon-ing in Jeju, but he's still not satisfied. A man's ego is one thing, being hurt is another. He doesn't appreciate the fact that she sees this whole GWGM thing as a dead end, and not looking further away into the future about the both of them being together. He's disappointed and still is in episode 13. Oppa likes, if not loves, Guigui very much. This is true.
People complain "Why isn't Taec more touchy? Why is Oppa so scared to hold her hands? Why is he treating her like a child?"
Oppa isn't touchy and it's a good thing. Rejoice! He respects Guigui. Oppa isn't scared to hold her hands. He wants to but he is an idol and they are out in the public. And holding hands means something special to him, and remember that GWGM is something that is going to end. Holding hands will imprint some kind of bittersweet memory when it all ends. And he knows and she also knows that when all of this ends, both of them are just gonna be hurt by the actions and things that they have done for each other. Holding hands, hugging.. all of these are just risks to a higher level of heartbreak. It's a give or take: they either don't do these things and part ways being a little sad, or do those things and part ways and feel really brokenhearted. Oppa is torn. It's okay if he hurts himself but he doesn't wish the same for Guigui. Guigui is also torn. She really wants Oppa to hold her hands and whatnot but she knows she's gonna miss him at the end. Really, there's a price to pay.
We know that Oppa is a troll. And Oppa is a troll to the people he's comfortable with. The watergun scene is one really good example that he's really at ease with Guigui. They're just really used to each other by now.
From what we see in these episodes, it's quite clear that they do have feelings for each other. But whether or not they are in a relationship now is entirely unknown. They know best. All we do know is that they surely missed each other, and most probably even until this day.

Guest bibidep

Wow the full Episode 13 is so good.  Many many skin ships again.  I like Taec in this episode, he did all the things that make Gui Gui happy.   He knows the time they can be together are not much left so he wants to do as much as he can to fill up the memories for both.  Gui Gui will dance for him next week and she will read a card for him she may confess her feeling for Taec to know more about her.  The more memories they have together the more heartache when they part away from each other.

I think about why Taec did not want to hold his wife hand in public because he was not comfortable to do that with so many people looking at him, he kind like shy boy when doing all the mushy things plus he is an Idol and this time is the time the 2PM come back and had so many concerts around Asia's countries, with all the hottests and crazy fans he doesn't want to make any mistake to ruin everything that they been waiting for a long time.    

Many people concern about Taec had girlfriend while filming this show, for me I don't think so.  if he had he can not confirm for this role and if he lied he will ruin his image I don't think Taec want to do that.  Plus, in one of the variety show from June 10, 2013 which they recorded around the end of May 2013 Taec did say that he feel lonely so I don't think he had a secrete girlfriend.   May be he had some one like him but he is still thinking to date or not and he sign up for this show and now he had a hard time to make decision because when he with Gui Gui for a short period of time he seem liked Gui Gui and want to be with her more and more.   

Remember to vote for TaecGui's couple for 2 more days.....show our love to them.....Hope and pray we will have a good new at the end of the night on Sunday.

Archived