(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

Nicole? Who's Nicole? 

Did I miss a new person? 

Nicole is...or

a member of KARA - who didn't renewed her contract. She left to study abroad and then she quote the quote on Instagram :)

Guest spicystrawberry

@packmule3 said - "

Couple Shower seems to be kinda pervy"

OMG. I didn't thought of that! @@ The first thought came my mind is "Lol, I thought we can do baby shower party only"

That's all.

Until you mentioned 'pervy' ~.~

Guest spicystrawberry

@angelangie

I help you answer few :P

4. Fav books: The book that she posted on FB before..when two in love or something something??

5. Fav soft drinks: Cocoa of course

7. Fav Desserts: Macaroons

12. Fav Band: Suju (Super Junior) , BIG BANG & 2NE1

Guest spicystrawberry

@packmule3 Mkay, gonna need some time!! Since I will try to bake no one have before ;p see ya tmr ~~

Like around 1730 before the 'party' as in my time. Got class til afternoon :P

By the way, I got A+ for my papers which mean between 80% - 100% so lets just count that 10jeom ma jeom de 10jeom?

:P thanks for everyone for wishing me luck ;) and you know me, as usual - I forgot the names who wished me @@ but thank youuu :D

Are you sure ladies you've never been arrested? 
Wasn't there a jail booth or a prison cell in your school fair/carnival? Haven't you ever been locked up in the jail booth by your best friend as a ploy to be stuck in the same jail booth with a guy you were crushing on? 
Sigh... We did this all the time during school fairs. That's like the oldest trick for grade-schoolers.  We set each other up with our Mr. Cutie-pie. 
Why are you all so nice and un-devious? kekekeke.

I think I need to send out a memo:

If OKCat is cold again today, (@minwooluv78, is that what the Korean script is saying?) 
49d70eb2-2cb4-4a29-a0c5-ef5b97287fc3_zps

Like it was yesterday...
Jan 12. Sooooo Cold Today!!!! Meow!!!1459065_786933501321689_1306344802_n.jpg

Then, this --
e8e55d16-c4d8-4c9d-b764-f061d2d3d52d_zps

Hmmm...I think I like this memo sticky best of all. So useful. 

Guest spicystrawberry

@packmule3 then....I guess it increase then $5. I remember I get stuck in bathroom for...five minutes, the door can be lock outside too xD I just realized 21 isn't? Spin thr bottle? Typical me. So +6.00 = $18

I think.....I still the lowest one @@

Guest spicystrawberry

Isn't me or does you @123alphabet unnie write any stuff almost same with @chu3x ? :-B :-/ Oh different is your sister, hottest report to us ;p I felt like you both have the same pattern of writing or just something xD

Guest spicystrawberry

The crossword puzzle very easyyyy but

I can't do any highlight...perhaps we should wait the complete with highlighted. @leechalee up for doing that? ;)

Guest spicystrawberry

@angelangie

I thought her veryyyy first one job - her very first job in entertainment industry is be guest on show that called I guess I guess I guess guess guess?? Where she said her dream is to be role of advertise teeth? =)) If I remember correctly ~

Guest spicystrawberry

New page! Alright ciao! *yawn* Gosh it almost 3AM here and I need to wake up 7AM for classes. TaecGui post me more good pictures that show us that you are.......mischose like us !

Night night!

Blast from the past!

me and @b8l8 have been working on the blog for a couple of months now and one of the things that is great is how quickly we can access some old conversations we had here. so for fun, can you post a conversation/pic/gif from the blog (along with the link) that you particularly enjoyed? [Yea, I am trying to drive traffic to the blog and get people to explore it if they haven't already! :P]

here is my pick:
this was one of the earliest chatter that had all of us excited in June 2013 -- did GuiGui go to Japan the same time as 2PM?
-- is that from a toilet in a Japanese airport? http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/10/chatter-sleuths-guigui-is-in-japan.html
-- baidu reports: is GuiGui in japan? http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/10/chatter-sleuths-are-both-of-them-in.html
-- June 13: GuiGui updates on travel plans but does not reveal destination. http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/09/chatter-sleuths-where-is-guigui.html
-- June 13: GuiGui posts "I miss you" http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/09/chatter-sleuths-who-is-guigui-missing.html

pick #2: (from June 2013)
-- is that GuiGui in 2PM's video? http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/09/chatter-sleuths-who-is-that-girl-in.html

pick #3: @129alphabet's boyfriend comments on the show
-- July 2013: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/10/funnypersonal-my-boyfriends-reaction-on.html

Guest leechalee

Was only suppose to lurk, while I sit and wait for hubby to get ready but arghh went backwards from the most recent page and saw a wordfind! I was tempted- and gave in lol..I love wordfinds! I'll pop back in later.. if you're doing the crossword-avoid the spoiler ;)

2014-01-15-09-20-38-1_zps6a77ff95.png

TOP TEN REASONS WHY LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS ARE GOOD
#3.  It’s empowering to know that you’re both committed to maintaining a long-distance relationship. You two understand that it’s difficult yet you’re willing to keep the faith.  This means that you’ve matured enough to realize than love is more than a romance. Love is not about fair-weather emotions; it’s about weathering the storms with each other. 

tumblr_mpmsuiLrP51qlbpbho1_500_zpsda6e8f

Jan 11, 9:21pm 옥캣이는 #별그대 봤다냥! 옥캣이도 초능력을 갖고싶다냥! 외계냥이가 되고픈...냐냥Translated by @minwooluv78:  OKCat watched #Manfromthestars! OKCat would also like to have super powers nyang! (I) want to be an alien cat...nya nyang
BdssoojCMAAADLg.png

7uf5.jpg

Archived