(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

Huh?... *walks onto the deck...* raiding boys dorms? 2PM?! :-O I'M IN! Ive got my walkie-talkie :)] in my cabin and I'll take my night vision glasses too B-)... night vision? :-/ we are going after lights out aye? :)) :))

Guest leechalee

@packmule3 unnie made a dash (ok, ok, maybe a skip and a hop or two) back to the pâtisserie to have them change the cookie.. we dont want another " :-O oppa, you have another girl! you right now have another girl?!" moment especially at their couple bash! (though those moments were Giyomi!!)TaecGuiShowerCookies_01-1_zps9a7fd74f.jpg And how do we know TY wont mind these girly panty cookies? Uhhh.... because... TY watchu doin? What are you looking at? ;)) ;)) Episode10HouseWarming00088_zps418f9d22.jpg cr: borrowed from the blog @b8l8 @lmangla but I saw @angelangie name in the url too..

Guest gil_noona

Are you sure ladies you've never been arrested? 

Wasn't there a jail booth or a prison cell in your school fair/carnival? Haven't you ever been locked up in the jail booth by your best friend as a ploy to be stuck in the same jail booth with a guy you were crushing on? 

Sigh... We did this all the time during school fairs. That's like the oldest trick for grade-schoolers.  We set each other up with our Mr. Cutie-pie. 

Why are you all so nice and un-devious? kekekeke.

Yes @packmule3 unnie. I'm sure I've never been arrested.. But I arrest and processes criminals.. ;)

Guest leechalee

Speeding tickets?!!!

Were you handcuffed? (lol. nothing kinky there, I hope.) No? So, don't count. Just temporary detention.
But how about arrested development? kekeke.  I always tease my husband that mentally we're stuck in our 20s.  The 1920s, that is.

I haven't seen any visitors. Yoo-hoo!!! Come out, come out, whoever you are. 

so does being locked up and handcuffed by hubby in a police uniform count?? Yay or nay? :-? =)) :\"> just kidding! lol

@biruangel,...good...good....I didn't say and you noticed it...good... (GG tone)...I have been searching and searching and searching for one that I like and has something to do with TG, but not tooooo obvious..I guess today I found it finally. Also, I saw one of our good chingu here did the LOUNGE collage..I do not want to be known as 'blank' inside the collage, so,... haha... :D

OkCat Twitter on Wed, Jan 15 2014 at 4.10pm.Caption: 간식이 생각나는 오후이다냥! 배고파..냐옹! 주인님들의 겨울철 별미를 추천해달라능! 군고구마 먹고싶다냥! 냐냥! MEOW!

OkCat Facebook on Wed, Jan 15 2014 at 4.13pm.
Caption: Hungry.....    Please tell me your own yummy food-!     MEOW!1478915_788067291208310_1106173731_n.jpg

Guest spicystrawberry

So...I might be good in collage but not good in photoshop ~.~ Anyway, original my plan is to combine

Of course STRAWBERRIES Wedding Cakered_wedding_cakes_2_0.jpg

with 423756_G.jpg

=)) but oh well :P
Though I think not many will eat D: and GuiGui too since she dislike spicy >.<
Never mind this is exclusively for GuiGui -
Strawberry-Ganache-Filled-Macarons.png

You guys + Taecyeon eat this - 
DSC_0238b.jpg 
and dip with this - 

chili-sauce.jpg 

Nahh, just joking~!

Strawberry-centrepiece.jpg  want some cream? So Taecyeon can wipe it off on GuiGui mouth and we can get our camera ready! ;)  then this is for TaecGui - strawberry-almond-cake-bites-034B.jpg 

cr : as tagged 

spicystrawberry said: So...I might be good in collage but not good in photoshop ~.~ Anyway, original my plan is to combine
Of course STRAWBERRIES Wedding Cake
with 
=)) but oh well :P
Though I think not many will eat D: and GuiGui too since she dislike spicy >.<
Never mind this is exclusively for GuiGui -
You guys + Taecyeon eat this - 
and dip with this - 
Nahh, just joking~!

want some cream? So Taecyeon can wipe it off on GuiGui mouth and we can get our camera ready!

;)  then this is for TaecGui -  

cr : as tagged 

Guest leechalee

leechalee said:

bibidep said:

I did have 2 speeding tickets but I didn't go to jail for that so do those count as arrested?? 

I think the more TaecGui get popular the more visitors come to check us out hahaha.  I saw some new member click awesome button today.

Speeding tickets?!!!

Were you handcuffed? (lol. nothing kinky there, I hope.) No? So, don't count. Just temporary detention.
But how about arrested development? kekeke.  I always tease my husband that mentally we're stuck in our 20s.  The 1920s, that is.

I haven't seen any visitors. Yoo-hoo!!! Come out, come out, whoever you are. 

so does being locked up and handcuffed by hubby in a police uniform count?? Yay or nay? :-? =)) :\"> just kidding! lol

@leechalee That's sound a bit kinky!  

I got the feeling that you're not really kidding!  [嘻嘻]  [xkl转圈]  

Wae? Its not me! ^#(^ :-\" :-\" :-?? :^o :^o :^o X_X :\">

Guest leechalee

Ooohhh...@spicystrawberry TY can wipe off the cream on GGs lips with a kiss!! Not a sloppy dog lick *eww just pictured a dog its tongue hanging out its mouth =)) gross) but like that coffee kiss in secret garden! Ooh la la :x :x

Guest leechalee

Paging @bluemoonlight, paging @bluemoonlight.. please post todays PA gif, thank you...

**Sorry I dont have a membership card but I do have a 'free trial' voucher :)) **

Edit: I found it in @spicystawberry's fanfic she loaned me hahaha

Guest spicystrawberry

angelangie said: However what caught my eyes isnt the bag look carefully at the reflections girls :D too bad it isnt the same one lols
Gui Gui updates her Facebook

12.50pm (+8 GST) - 15th Jan 2014
背著可愛小書包,坐捷運
Translations: Taking the MRT with a cute little bag.

Guest leechalee

@packmule3 unnie... I tried.. I can't do cheesey lol cheesey is too...[insert gif of TY watching GG perform @ everland] the best I could do was.. TaecGuiRecipe_01-1_zps681e4f2f.jpg

Guest spicystrawberry

BiruAngel said: @bouquet78   You got an avatar now!  I like it!  :x   
bouquet78 said:

However what caught my eyes isnt the bag look carefully at the reflections girls :D too bad it isnt the same one lols @angelangie, you mean the shoes she was wearing?...hahaha...not the silver shoes, huh? :))

Guest spicystrawberry

bouquet78 said: @biruangel,...good...good....I didn't say and you noticed it...good... (GG tone)...I have been searching and searching and searching for one that I like and has something to do with TG, but not tooooo obvious..I guess today I found it finally. Also, I saw one of our good chingu here did the LOUNGE collage..I do not want to be known as 'blank' inside the collage, so,... haha... :D

Archived