(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Hi @korchick..thanks so much for your insightful view on the Korean man and culture. I believe Taec should be a smart man to know what a precious and rare gem that Guigui is and cannot be missed :) I can see a great difference in him on how he treated Guigui and the girl that he took part in 7 days dating in mnet program if you already have seen.During the mnet program he just threw the girl to entertained his 2pm members during housewarming where in GWGM he try to keep Guigui sticking to his sides all the time.

I don't see you someone who doesn't experienced much.....after all you writes fanfiction that Rated...18+   =)) 

❤️ it's not me (GG tone) :\"> it's @chuu3x and @sshevolkth with 18+ fanfics........ *hides in a corner + grinning* :>

Speaking of which, I haven't updated in a long time, have I? Haha... In shall post one tomorrow (if you all still remember my story... #lol)

Guest spicystrawberry

Nicole posted a quote on her Instagram. “In life, you will realize there is a role for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you, some will love you, and some with teach you. But the ones who are truly important are the ones who bring out the best in you. They are the rare and amazing people who remind you why it’s worth it." – Unknown.” - Remind of of GuiGui that bring out the best in Taecyeon, himself whenever with GuiGui ;) :x 

angelangie

said: #CommentSpam

u know as i was uploading the pictures into our FB page, I came across this pictures, when it first i just notice how sweet it is, but in actual facts Taec was as worried as Gui Gui about her falling down on her face with that high heels during their beach wedding, lols....i wonder why they never prepare flat for her instead of the high heels....oh well...at least it show the side of Taec we never knew right? him worried about her and being patient and always looking down to ensure that she does not trip

:)

cr: as tagged

spicystrawberry said: Nicole posted a quote on her Instagram. “In life, you will realize there is a role for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you, some will love you, and some with teach you. But the ones who are truly important are the ones who bring out the best in you. They are the rare and amazing people who remind you why it’s worth it." – Unknown.” - Remind of of GuiGui that bring out the best in Taecyeon, himself whenever with GuiGui ;) :x 

Archived