(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Zila Elina

bladerunner said: strawberrypen said:

I really thought it would be Wooyoung who would point the Guilun video and spread havoc and say 'oh! kiss, let's watch!'

but instead, he was the one who said 'no! turn off! in a panicked shrilly voice. haha and junhoo too! was like 'no,no no.we can't watch'

( i wonder who uploaded the videos?) haha (and why it got there in that TV? I mean does the TV have internet connection that sort of thing? sorry we don't have something like that in our house now. haha)

so i thought it must be the evil but imaginative idea of the scriptwriter or the PD-nim inserted it haha!

and the funny but heartwarming part was the sadness and shock of the member especially wooyoung and junhoo too to see the kiss...it's just like being sad for their oppa...wooyoung let them have a one-shot immediately after that horrible (funny) episode...haha and junho upon the impact of that kiss was like 'woah!' then the distorted face!

haha, then sometimes it's called 'Brotherhood'

hehe.

i know their still measuring on Gui Gui, like taking a look at her, sizing up for their oppa

and the vibes is good ^^ something like in the calm waters but have a direction...^^

Guest d300oi

d300oi said:

@angelangie     The one next to Wooyoung. The gaze she had for Gui Gui was just... nah... I really don't like it  =;

@d300oi

yup i know the one with jacket one she was next to Taec when they were at the table.....i dont like her gaze at Taec either...it was a glance filled with jealousy rather than envy....

Indeed!! *sigh*

Guest nalikahibar

that 15& girls are from k-pop star arent they? well, they're teenager, if they dare to make uri guigui sad, come here, face all the noonas here.. :ar!

Guest yokalana

mcleen said:

Taecgui looks almost similar in these photos .... before this , I didn't really notice the similarities of their features but then as they are spending more and more time together , it seems that their looks resemble each other more and more now ......the look of SOULMATES!!! huhuhuhuh . 

the reason why they look similar.... coz the BOTH IN  LOVE...  :x :x :x

Agreed with your comments, they are getting more and more alike just like soulmates or long time married couple which usually takes quite some times to achieved.... it means that their chemistry and connection are just that great. They are care and comfortable with each other so much that sometimes it's like they are in their on world eventhough there are many peoples around them..... realy love this fact of them!!!

Anyhow, is there any fishy comments from Gui's photos upload last night, iin weibo or baidu? Really looking forward for those chinese FBI investigations, :D

Guest Zila Elina

Lmangla said: so Jun Ho says that Taec was bragging about Gui Gui a lot and so wanted to meet her in person; so what exactly was he bragging??

Guest Zila Elina

angelangie said: teacyeonguiguiadddict said:

Hi all, wow everyone is so hyper tonight... well it's night in Malaysia :). I wanna go to sleep but my hubby isn't home for an outstation job...:((  BUT because of teacgui, I am so happy tonight :))) I would like to take this opportunity to write some of my observation from today's episode... it is just my observation though... I think in the beginning due to my eagerness to watch this episode I have put high expectation... so the first round of watching, I was a little bit upset with the whole editing team. because in my opinion, there so much more that happens yet they only show us only the surface of this couple. Actually, I have been keeping this anger/frustration to myself. I think there's a different style or concept between the 2 couple. so the way we been shown to these 2 couple wer totally different. the other couple was more on intimate concept, they show a lot of intimate communication between the 2 of them. while our couple, is more on the bigger scale of broadcast, I mean their concept of character are bigger (more on bigger actions and reactions) therefore the emotion part was a little bit suppressed ( or edited out). take for example, their flight to jeju do, the other couple has some cuts of their conversation the flights, while ours just suddenly arrived at jeju do. Like for today, I do remember woo yong naughtiness asking that whether hyungsunim having morning sickness... and knowing 2pm, they are very much funloving group. BUt it was all edited out.

Ok, my observation on the episode, in continuation of previous episode I think Teac do have some expectation that G will be more affectionate to him, his expectation of bright greeting from his wife, saying that she miss him, the present to his manager has some effect on him, although logically it was a good move of our G. But to Teac, he need the attention from his wife... he want to hear G words of affection, Just like the way he wrote the lyrics of I love U love Me...  he obviously yearning to those words from G. Plus after the proposal in Jeju do. So he was basically a little sad, but he really try to overcome those emotion...  *important note, I think Teac is not good in hiding his real emotion, his eyes, his ears, his smile, basically his face showed it all...

Ok his sadness double up, when the fact that nikhun is coming, again he tied to rationalized saying that everybody love nickhun, hoping that his wife will not really into khun... however, he found out that his wife is a real fan of nikhun, again this added to his sad emotion... he can't control his devastation when G laughing out loud upon seeing khun coming from the door. And the, I don't know it was his intention or not, he was the one who suggested for them to watch the tv and he was the one who has the remote and he chosed to watch the kissing scene in fact.... woo yong and junho I think was against that... even shouting for power off... BUt then, he is very ... I mean VERY UPSET... his whole face showing his jealousy... seriously... he is really jealous of watching those men around his G. I mean SERIOUSLY JEALOUS...

Ok as a nuna fan of him and G as well ... I think it is a good step in their relationship... he seems to have fallen deeper and deeper into this love... if he is not jealous... then... it is something with him... I pity him... because in relationship when we love the other more... we feel sad... or maybe we are just a kind that hope to get reciprocate reaction from our partner... BUT normally, if we are caring and warm and loving, we would be attracted more to the opposite charm without even noticing it.

But there's also these subtle expression of affection that became their habit... and those are almost like unconscious effort of their behaviour. They tend to stay close to each other... very close... they are very comfortable with each other's closeness - that is actually physical attraction and chemistry between two person who are in love. They are just like magnet. small glances between each others. slight real skin touching between each others... I notice Taec really enjoy this... in fact he actually hope or expecting that G to initiate more skinship... because he is to stiff to do that first... I want to think that as his ways of respecting his woman.

In conclusion... I do likes the way Teac being very jealous of his G... and the fact that he can't hide his jealousy is epic... they really are in love.. if G gives a little bit more... then he will definitely surrender... :))))

Guest menicorn

i think Taec bragged about Guigui after he came back from jejudo. They spent 3 nights there and did so many things, the boys must have been curious so he bragged about the trip. Not to mention, Taec probably used the facial mask she gave him and kept it all to himself "this is all mine dont touch it" lol He could even have slept in the alien pyjamas too xD

Guest indian_monsoon

Oh my god guys, this was the best episode ever. 
First of all, it's so gratifying to see how far Taec and Gui Gui have come. I am really happy I stuck around with this couple. Everything they do just lights up the screen and I feel like Gui Gui really does have so much charm and energy that she wins over people so easily. The guys seemed to have really liked her (especially Junho I think), and Kwanghee was just being himself (awesome, obviously). 
After the last episode and BTS where things seemed to cool down(due to them possibly still trying to figure their way around each other), this episode seemed to have the opposite effect. They really do seem to have grown much much closer, and Gui Gui did a great job in having fun with limitations and standing by her husband. She seems to really care for him and vice-a-versa. I thought it was especially sweet that she wanted to make him feel respected. Taecyeon now seems to have so much fun with her, and just seems to enjoy being around her. When they were asked about the other person's opinion, I actually liked Taecyeon's answer because I feel like he is such a serious guy that he needs someone like Gui Gui to make things fun and happy and crazy. 
I also thought it was adorable that Taecyeon just wanted Kwanghee to leave, and he really seemed to enjoy the alone time he had with Gui Gui. I am also glad that he bragged about Gui Gui to the boys, because he is reserved with her, and it's nice to know he was showing her off a little. I didn't think it was true before, and I know Taecyeon is a REALLY goodlooking guy, but he just becomes handsome when Gui Gui is next to him. I realized in this episode especially where he seems to be just glowing. 
I hope this couple has a deep lasting friendship if not anything else! Their chemistry is really amazing.

Guest bully14

The 2pm boys were curious about guigui during the house visit. And junho's comments that taec has been talking to them about guigui. What did taec said? Hopefully positive things... Those first few episodes where he was still adjusting to guigui 's personality, his ever constant sighs, sometimes I really felt like taking a sock to his head in those black room interviews of his!!!! Well luckily he has improved tremendously since jeju island so the sock is just redundant now. But nickhun's comment was curious, he said, "guigui was prettier than I expected." and who gave him these expectations? Must have been taec when he was telling the 2pm members about guigui. Oh... Taec it would be nice if you could spontaneously express appreciation of your wife more often... Lol. For now, I will have to grudgingly accept your praise of ,she's cute. When GO commented on the good skin of guigui, all taec did was woodenly translate it to guigui like an automaton. Granted, maybe it is not in his nature to do so but it would be nice for him to acknowledge the praise of guigui instead of just relaying the message. Like something like, "yes my wife is pretty, is she not." lol

Archived