(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest cannakat

packmule3 said: @bibidep, you better get your detective hunting skills ready. Are you sure we're not missing a tweet or posting from TY for January 2? January 1: new year's resolution: become the TY with double charm as they become happier and closer. January 2: ?? January 3: "Always with you" in English, cat hugging dog January 4: 2 cats sleeping on their backs. Caption?? January 5: miss hand-WRITTEN letters (wrong grammar, dude) + I love you Did we overlook something from somewhere for January 2? That's the day Wooyoong went on wgm, right? :)

Guest spicystrawberry

#PictureSpam
maxresdefault.jpg

d0082658_4da6975c5678c1.jpg
@dianaH @annyeongie Do you like this picture above? ;) Or better one "Do you like Taec with this kind of 'pose' ? =)) =)) 
20090604_2pm_guns_pic32.jpg?w=510

snapshot20110615130850.jpg

cr: as tagged 

Guest bluemoonlight

Taec's latest interview...
Some interesting tidbits ;) ...It's quite long, but I've highlighted the parts that might interest TaecGui shippers the most, but the whole article was quite interesting...read it if you guys have time :)>-
[Trans] Taecyeon Tenasia 2014 January Issue interview:

Q. Although you’ve been steadily acting, this is your first movie. During that time, I think there were many movie offers but what was your reason for choosing ‘Marriage Blues’ at first

Taecyeon: 

There were some movie offers. During that time, the scenarios which came to me were what I concentrated on.

There was also a burdensome thing then. In Marriage Blue it’s not one where I got much appearance time.

But, even when you see there’s not many appearance time, because the character descriptions had to be certainly shown, there were also rather difficult parts in it. 

Q. That’s why I asked. Actually, in ‘Marriage Blue’ the role you acted didn’t appear much, and compared to other characters who are more fixed, the portion you showed was also not much.

I think you have a somewhat critical reason.

Taecyeon: 

The story itself was fun. Until now I’ve received either heavy (plot), action or lots of manly ones.

Compared to those, ‘Marriage Blues’ is lighter, and there were more comical parts. I think that’s why I chose it. 

Q. You had an interview with Tenasia about your recent drama ‘Who Are You’, at that time you said you are really similar with the character Weoncheol.
You chose this movie with such point, can we see a great impact?

Taecyeon:

That’s right, I think it’s a sure thing. Weoncheol’s script matched with my thoughts, and there was a moment that it was easy to act this role. 

Q. Perhaps, don’t you get fearful about the movie?

Taecyeon: 

It also applies to drama. I acted in the drama ‘Cinderella’s Sister’ for the first time, that character I did back then can be similar to the current one I do.

For first time the burden was so big, because there’s fear. I think it applies to anyone.

Q. Though it’s your first time in a movie, how did you feel seeing your face on the screen

Taecyeon: 

It’s complicated. There’s a time I’m embarrassed, and there’s a time when I’m fine. When I saw it being closed up, it’s different.

To express it in a word, it’s difficult emotions. Despite knowing the plot and seeing it, there’s also self sizzling scene. (Laugh)

Q. Don’t you feel greedy while acting? When we watch and set only the part you did, compared to the other couples featured in the movie, yours is in fact weak.

Taecyeon:

Anyway, since reading the scenario for the first time, I knew it would be a quiet character. That’s why I think a bit more about how would I be able to express the character well.

Because of acting a 7 years couple, I did interview of such people beforehand.

Q. Luckily there’s a 7 years dating couple who fit it well.

Taecyeon: 

There’s a couple dating for 7 hours, there’s even a married couple who dated for 10 years beofre.

Because those people said that a movie called ‘Lovers Of 6 Years’ was really good, I also noted that film. And to do interview for real gave lots of help.

Q. In the movie, you acted as the couple who dated for 7 years, a figure who chose to get married with the ‘faith’ because of the dating period.

If so, I wonder what is Taecyeon’s real dating style if it’s not Taecyeon in the movie.

Taecyeon: 

Oh ... (After debating for a long time) I think it’s different according to the person.

If it’s a person who has lots of aegyo, I will be a bit blunt and in an opposite case, I think I will do a lot of aegyo. (So true! Since Gui Gui had tons of aegyo, he was blunt & serious...at the beginning, then he loosened up a lot. But he definitely hid his aegyo...which I think was good, cuz if they both showed a lot of aegyo, it'd be annoying & way too mushy!...haha)

There’s a noona, I’d become the youngest, there will be aegyo until certain level. It’s not that there will be no aegyo at all.

Q. I think you had no experience on dating for 7 years in reality... So how did you build Weoncheol’s emotion

Taecyeon: 

First of all, because of the relationship during the 7 years, it’s important to show the comfort that existed through that relationship itself.

I was thankful toward Yeonhee on that part. Since meeting for the first time, she gave sense of comfort. I think that’s why we’re able to act that friend feels of 7 years dating couple easily.

And there’s a part I couldn’t understand, but because the director explained it well, I didn’t find it difficult to do it. 

Q. Lee Yeonhee also told about it when she was interviewed. She said you have to know each other quickly because of that 7 years dating relationship.

That’s why as soon as you met for the first time, you directly spoke to each other dropping formalities.

Taecyeon: 

I was also surprised. When meeting Yeonhee for the first time, I was sitting with the directior, Yeonhee was in another room doing outfit feeting.

In fact, I worried for what I should call he. I have to call her ‘Yeonhee sunbae-nim’ of course, I have to call her ‘Yeonhee noona’, it was ambiguous. Because she’s an early 88’er.

But as soon as she came, because she said let’s drop formalities, we did that at our first meeting. It really helped a lot, I think we’re comfortable then.

Q. Isn’t it about treating people rudely without usual shy phase

Taecyeon: 

I think it’s not that. She’s not the type to behave rudely to anyone.

Q. Actually does Lee Yeonhee have a personality to approach people and firstly dropped formalities toward anyone

Taecyeon: 

While other people say “Lee Yeonhee is a timid person”, I don’t. She’s not like that to me.

Anyway, hearing such words, I came to know that Lee Yeonhee really worked hard a lot.

Q. At recent Tenasia featured ‘Star X Star Q&A, Stars asked Taecyeon answered’, director Hong Jiyoung asked, ‘Not praising myself, what is the complex number one thing only I feel in my heart’

On that you answered, “There’s not many shyness though, I think I will be nervous while doing acting, or performing on stage, if I have a female partner. That’s why while monitoring, it’s a pity that I seem to be able to do a little better” Why did you anwer like that, I’m curious.

Taecyeon: 

As I am one-year apart from my older sistar I don’t know but I have a caring heart.

Now you see it is there unconciously, I think I won’t show a disrespectful side, and be more cautios.

Seeing that at any cost it’s a bit hard to show the thing I see in myself.

I can be friendly, but perhaps my partner will not think well about it, I’ll be pressured inside by myself. That didn’t happen with Yeonhee.

Q. In this movie, you worked in harmony with two women, Lee Yeonhee and Guzal.

Luckily it didn’t happen with Lee Yeonhee, but when working together with Guzal it would have been pretty tensed. How was it with Guzal

Taecyeon: 

Guzal noona even taught me Russian, we tried to get close by chatting to each other as she came from overseas.

Q. Seeing another interview, you said you want to get married at the age of 27. Then, what kind of marriage do you dream of.

Taecyeon: 

I didn’t think about the marriage itself seriously. I thought vaguely that it would be good if I could do it at the age of 27.

Anyway while filming this movie, I thought a lot about some realistic parts. I really wanted to be like that.

If it actually happens, I think ‘mental breakdown’ will come. (He already had many "mental breakdowns"! :)))
Starting from where to go for honeymoon, respectable parents, past, etc. I think it’s much different from the marriage I thought of.

Q. What do you want the marriage you thought to be

Taecyeon: 

I thought of building a happy family by getting marry to the person I love, but I think if I’m going to get married in reality, a different answer will come up. (Laugh)

Q. It’s like there will be a turning point of your thoughts.

Taecyeon: 

I think yes. Because if it’s me, I would try to change what I should do, and also I don’t know if our mom will be akin to it.

Q. If so, amongst the couples in the movie, which couple you give emphaty the most.

Taecyeon: 

It’s not that because it’s not yet the Marriage night, but there’s no couple I excatly empathized. I think if the real me made Weoncheol’s decision in the movie, it would be different.

In certain way, Daebok (Lee Hee Jun) is similar to me. Wasn’t he able to find his opposing parents and got down to his knees. (This part is quite interesting. I haven't seen the movie, but it seems like if it was up to him, he would fight for his love, even if his parents were against it...)

Q. I think there’s also a thing you couldn’t understand.

Taecyeon: 

Whether there’s a thing I unfortunately couldn’t understand the most or not.

Even Weoncheol is kind, I couldn’t accept it that he was this unfortunate. Because I have no experience in that.

But the people whom I interviewed assured that such thing can happen too.

Seeing people who have been dating for long, they could know what words to say, whether the other is angry, or what the other likes, and what bothers them even when they don’t say a word. That’s why they could feel it when the farewell is nearing.

That’s why I shared a lot with the director on how I could express that.

I worried whether the public will be able to undertand the emotion Weoncheol felt, Somi’s decision in the end.

Actually there is a scene which I doubted, when we’re breaking up there was a scene of Somi saying these and those. But of course it was edited out.

Q. Like Weoncheol and Somi in the movie, if there was such problem for real, what do you think about the decision you’ll take

Taecyeon: 

I can’t see it if it’s a realistic story. That’s why somehow I also like this ending.

When seeing it in reality, I went to a wedding wondering how would I be able to take it. Impossible.

Somi’s decision itself in a certain way is a fantasy. And if I were Somi, I think I wouldn’t be able to go.

Q. It’s your first movie but you composed and wrote the song directly

Taecyeon:

Many people really don’t know the fact that I’m writing songs itself. “You wrote songs?” It’s like this kind of situation. (Laugh)

When I first met the director, she asked me “What are you doing lately?”

I said I composed songs because I was filming for WGM Global version at that time. I think she remembered it.

That’s why at the studio I was asked how the OST would be like and was given an offer. I felt honoured as it’s a special experience.

Because when in the future, my first movie “Marriage Blues” is mentioned, there will be my self-composed song in it.

I want it to also be my benefits. Because not only acting, but I could also do this as a singer.

That’s why please sing it a lot. (Laugh)

Q. Now that you said it yourself “The fact that I’m writing song itself isn’t known’ as expected being really apologetically I didn’t know (Laugh)

Taecyeon: 

The song I wrote has been quite many. It reached 10 songs. Of course, they weren’t well-known. And I think rather that who wrote the song, who sang the song is more important.

And recently, idols generally write songs. As expected, I’m one of them. Because I’m working hard on writing (songs) please give attention. (Laugh)

Q. According to Lee Yeonhee, you’re very busy. Of course, on that we asked ‘Is the condition alright?’ and she answered that your energy is more overflowing than her, and you adapted well at the filming site.

What do you think about youself personally? Seems like it’s not easy since you’re having schedules going back and forth domestic and international.

Taecyeon: 

It’s tiring. No other than tiring. Even more as I’m a newbie at the movie filming site, I was forever nervous.

I was considerate on that part, that’s why I came to the filming site excitedly.

And I work hard for the movie but I think I can’t show tiredness because of other schedules, that I also did self-hypnosis.

Q. But don’t you need some adjustment. So you focused more on each field, won’t you be able to do well. Even if you take your time now someday you’ll be able to be worn out.

Taecyeon: 

Everytime I do acting I feel that I’m not a singer idol and while only doing acting, I take my time.

But, I feel thankful that I can do it with only this condition of mine. There’s no either complaint or discontent there.

And anyone who see it, I’m going to retrieve from my role and have a moment to recover and to do next project

During that recovery moment, rather than staying silent, I will work while filling it with different things.

For now, I think it’s a bit awkward to take my time. My body is also itching.
If I’m past 30, I think I’ll be able to take my time.

Q. You have the image of ‘Beastly Idols’ while standing as 2PM on the stage. On the other hand, you have consistently chosen something far from that for drama or movie.

But on the project, even it’s tough, won’t there be a time when you can show manly image too.

Taecyeon: 

I think there are lots of people who want that image (from me) only by seeing the scenarios I received. (Laugh)

Not that I exclude them, I think I’ll do it if it has interesting story and charming character.

I thought that since at first my images were piling up, let’s not become an actor with one image.

And now I’m working to show various sides little by little. Action is also one of them.

Q. Seems like you’ve gotten more than one scenario focusing on Taecyeon’s manly side.

Taecyeon:

While reading them, sometimes there’s a moment I thought, “Even this kind of things” (Laugh)

Q. But hearing and seeing it, the scenarios given to you, whether you’re cast or not, did you read them.

Taecyeon: 

At first because I was busy from singer activities, the company decided it. Since 1~2 years ago, every scenario which came, I asked them to show me it to me.

Whether I’m doing it or not, I think it’s important to also read other scenarios.

Q. Although we still don’t know till how long 2PM’s period will continue, I see that obviously it’s difficult to do your current energetic dance in your 40~50.

Taecyeon: 

I personally think 2PM won’t fall apart. Not because there’s no people dancing in their 40. That and I think not that idols have their share.

Although I’m wondering about dancing and singing at 50s, now we’re dreaming about enjoying our after 20~30 while making music.

For that, we have to do well and receive praises for each of the field in which we have activities.

By then I think it will be possible for us to gather together again and have music activities. If not so, who will pay attention to us when we gather once again.

Q. Although you might be fed up with this question, how do you compare briefly between being a singer and acting, either movie or drama?

Taecyeon:

I think being a singer is very interesting. You can say it’s addictive.

While preparing for recording, sharing time with the members, having a taste of fans’ cheers, it’s a charm you couldn’t throw away.

Drama is an adventure when you have to find a super human energy once urgent circumstance appeared. The energy, that show up in such circumstance through live broadcast, is the attractive point.

For movie, I don’t know because I haven’t tried beside this one. I think the charm (of movies) is about the one scene which cause a lot of work to do.

Q. You’ve taken your first challenge but I thought you have words you want to say to yourself.

At last, please give appreciation words and spurring words.

Taecyeon:

I think I will have to improve more. For dramas and different movie through the scenarios which can be completed from the beginning.

Finally, even there’s a sadness on about how much I understand and go into it, it’s the same either for acting or my way in expressing.

If you say praise, although I’m on the half of the beginning, first I want to praise on taking my first step already.

And I want to say to myself to make it up and improve.

Stars asked, Taecyeon anwered.

Lee Yeonhee: Acting activities with singer activities’ other points or difficult points and when you act, what do you think?

Ok Taecyeon: Because I’m still lacking of experiences, I think I am nervous much when I’m acting.

And I want to learn the method to be freely enjoying like on the stage as soon as possible.

Baek Jiyoung: You showed a superb acting in ghost-mellow drama ‘Who Are You’ through the role Cha Geonwoo.

You’ve reached success as a singer, and you also have gotten a place as an actor, what is the other charm between each of singer and actor? And is there a role you want to be cast newly?

Ok Taecyeon: I think I’m still not enough as a singer, also as an actor.

But, I think about new chapter to learn, and I think there are still many points I can learn as a singer and as an actor one by one.

I’m thinking it can be a new track, it can also be a new role.

Seowoo: I’m envious because Taecyeon always looks good and is always overflowing with energy on acting eventhough you’re always busy as a singer, even with overseas schedule.

If you have any secret on managing your heatlh, can you tell us?

Ok Taecyeon: I think it’s important to always feel interested about work. I think it’s important not to be afraid of the way others see you and to do with the will and passion of yourself. 

Lee Joon: What food do you eat when you do bulk up (work-out), and how long do you usually spend while working out

Ok Taecyeon: While doing bulk up work-out don’t pick out the food and to eat anything is important. (Not being a picky-eater comes up again...)

Especially on the work-out days, do it for 2~3 hours and as soon as you finished, it’s also important to eat food with high-calories.

Within 30 minutes after eating high-calories food, the point is to intake protein.

Director Hong Jiyoung: Not praising myself, what is the complex number one thing only I feel in my heart

Ok Taecyeon: There’s not many shyness though, I think I will be nervous while doing acting, or performing on stage, if I have a female partner. That’s why while monitoring, it’s a pity that I seem to be able to do a little better. (He definitely didn't seem shy or nervous with Gui Gui...hehe...cuz he wasn't acting...he was himself :D)

Director Hong Jiyoung: Although it’s close in a distant future, where will 40 years old Ok Taecyeon be and what will he be doing?

Ok Taecyeon: I think, won’t 40 years old Ok Taecyeon probably build a family in a home.

Rather than my current life in which I’m busy with the out-of-mind schedule, I think I’ll be able to live while enjoying a bit more of the work I’m able to enjoy.

So E-Hyun: What’s the most difficult point while filming the movie and I wonder which you find more interesting between drama and movie.

Ok Taecyeon: Drama and movie are both interesting and, although it’s hard to remember it briefly, while filming the movie, the part I regret is

While acting together continuing many schedule, I think it’s disappointing to not be able to do the kind of acting I thought beforehand properly. 

Kim Jaewook: You filmed dramas, you also filmed a movie. Taecyeon who had busy time, if you can immediately have holidays, what do you want to do?

Ok Taecyeon: I want to go on overseas vacation with my family.

Nine Muses: Not only activities as a singer, you are also steadily doing acting activities. Which field do you want to grasp more?

Ok Taecyeon: I want to do well and be success in both.

trans cr: Amel @ nuneo2daKay

Guest spicystrawberry

A lot has been said about the Cosmo interview that Taec did.    Personally,  after much deliberation I have questions &

doubts of the interview itself.  Primary question:  The interview’s

accuracy 

1.   Is  the interview accurately interpreted &

translated?  Look how GG’s BRI interview

was usually translated throughout the show! 

Some were downright in error & some meaning were too watered down….. 

Example

GG: Ep 13 making

BRI, when asked how she felt holding hands publicly with Taec.  

GG said her heart

felt like there’s ‘a young deer dashing around frantically in a cage’,  meaning her heart was pounding madly.  But it was translated as ‘a bit nervous’.  See the difference?

TY: He was in a

program in the past & was asked what his ideal type girl was?  He said he didn’t like a lot of girls.  The MC said he likes glamorous type of girl

and right after that he asked TY if he did too. 

TY ended up saying yes unknowingly (I think absentmindedly) & that’s

how it came about that he likes glamorous girls. 

2.   Will someone of Taec’s intelligence really say

such things in great details about his past ideal type which actually described

GG explicitly? 

Or did he detailed out his ideals and then added

communication as also important now (as addition to those ideals)?

Will Taec who is kind & considerate, said

such things knowing it will eventually hurt GG when she got to know about it

later?

So

until I see & hear it for myself this so called interview in a video format,

I will not totally believe it.   As far as I’m concerned the interview is not

set ‘on stone’.  For now, I give Taec the benefit of a doubt.    

Yes, like someone said, there’s many sides

to a story.  Indeed, so there’s many

sides to an ‘interview’ too!  

Besides, speaking

the same language does not guarantee a good marriage.  People of same race, language and background do get divorced too for various reasons.

Quoting Taec's re-tweet :  If they are truly in love, they will never ever be separated no matter who they meet.

YES YES Trueeee! ;)) :x

Guest spicystrawberry

Cr: Jasun TaecGui

Taec... I know you miss GuiGui

:)

)

543422_611945852161104_1544601459_n.jpg

We all do ;) But right now seem like this the way to keep in touch with each other, show affection towards each other publicly and also by using OkCat =)) Also keep our ship moving!!

#Taecgui

spicystrawberry

said:

A lot has been said about the Cosmo interview that Taec did.    Personally,  after much deliberation I have questions & doubts of the interview itself.  Primary question:  The interview’s accuracy 

Quoting Taec's re-tweet :  If they are truly in love, they will never ever be separated no matter who they meet.

Received this from a friend who just came back from Taiwan. Do you know who comes into my mind when I received these?..Uri princess! Alright,...memory refreshment / testing time..remember when did these appear in GWGM?...I am sure all of you know and can easily answer in a count of 3. Give it a good guess... :)) ;)

P1040177_zps7536b6c3.jpg

Guest leechalee

Q. If so, amongst the couples in the movie, which couple you give emphaty the most.

Taecyeon:

It’s not that because it’s not yet the Marriage night, but there’s no couple I excatly empathized. I think if the real me made Weoncheol’s decision in the movie, it would be different.

In certain way, Daebok (Lee Hee Jun) is similar to me. Wasn’t he able to find his opposing parents and got down to his knees. (This part is quite interesting. I haven't seen the movie, but it seems like if it was up to him, he would fight for his love, even if his parents were against it...maybe?)

I like this Q&A and your input @bluemoonlight. I've always wondered what TY would do if, knowing how close-knit his family is, someone didnt accept GG.. would he choose family over GG 'blood is thicker than water' or choose GG over family 'as long as its you, I don't need anyone else'.... sounds like he'd fight for love... but.. fight for both loves, his GG AND his family... the stubborn type who would refuse to choose between the two and would do everything and anything for them to get along.... ohhh TY why are you so cute! ;)) >:D<

can you and GG get married already and have little cutie patootie mini-me's :x :x :x....... ahh jinjja... [-O< [-O<

;)) daydreaming again.... no one wake me up!! ('..... I want to lay like this forever...until the sky falls down on me....' listening to Truely, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden) [-_-]zzzz

better switch to lurking mode for a wee bit.. me thinks im in delulu overload mode ^#(^ 8-} :-@ 8-} I'll be baaacck

Guest spicystrawberry

@bouquet78 erm..hmmm....errrr which episode? The one they shoot during white day? O.o So Blur @@ Or....I don't know. Did they eat this one? T_T

Guest spicystrawberry

@leechalee come back n post here moreeee. Tell more your fantasy of Taecgui after all you are specialist in delulu ~ xD

@spicystrawberry aka Sparky,

I think it's fine that you're resurrecting old posts. Some of them are classic and it was fun looking at the old pictures.

But if you don't mind, please put a label or caption on them to alert @Lmangla that those are old posts and she doesn't need to archive them again. Also a label would help to warn us -- like the case of @biruangel's post -- not to suffer yet again another heartache because those things are "settled issues." We've been there and done that, so no point in re-opening old wounds, without ample warning. :)

Caption it something like: remember when, or blast from the past, or oldies but goodies, or comment/picture spam, etc.

Thank you dear. You're managing the store pretty well with your unnies.

Archived