(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Bubble-AF said: yukiyama said: jazcabbb said: yukiyama said: Ok here's the full version in chinese sub. Not to worry, there's Taec and Khun so there's more English being used today than usual. For those who missed my earlier post, use Google Chrome, download this add-on called Unblock Youku, and you'll be able to watch it (has worked for me thus far, though sometimes the iqiyi servers are jammed hence you need to constantly reload...)
http://www.iqiyi.com/zongyi/20130614/59a5b5d4902847f5.html

Guest strawberrypen

@angelangie

haha oh yes i remember unnie!  Thank you for mentioning that too! :)

hahaha ^^ everything is conjugal now! oh they can't have an episode 15! seriously, all the headaches of dividing conjugal properties? who gets the leftover vinegar? who gets the photoalbum? who gets the oven? who gets the TV? who gets the chalkboard? ^#(^

everything si OURS now. they should be married forever and so don' they have legal headaches haha ^^

#NOTODIVORCE

#NOTOFINALE

haha!

Guest menicorn

Hello everyone, Im new here (not really :\">) this is me after ep 11 tumblr_li0qhtwf7s1qb01cw.gif i like the part where Guigui said to Taec "oppa mianhae~". it was sweet. it shows that she really cares for him. and the part where Taec " it was cute... except for the fact that she was kissing another dude" ..his serious face really cracked me up i was laughing so hard hahaha  also, this is totally random but 2 days ago i saw a guy wearing the same slippers as Taecs' when they were in jejudo and i thought "omg this must be fate. this is why i love Taecgui so much" and giggling all by myself. i actually thought about taking pics of his slippers but afraid that the lady behind me would think that im a creep:-< i think i have a problem they're on my mind all the time and i feel so lightened reading all your posts knowing that im not alone huhuhu Happy 100th page, Taecgui shippers!!!!

Guest Jennifer Tey

TaecGui in their own world.. hugging closely for the photo... the guest are like crops...  :)) :)) :))
4bdb7588jw1e5o1n4l151j20pn0fbtc9_zps6b98

Nickhun very sweetly tell GuiGui to stand up and greet the guest 15& when they are entering the house
1b4c510fd9f9d72aa679adbbd52a2834349bbb73

Guest strawberrypen

#what if kwanghee did not come?

#what if they're too tired and just lean at each other and close their eyes

#they will continue their massage

#they will play with the cake icing and smudge each other's faces

and many more..

BUT KWANGHEE OPPA CAME and reminded them /asked if they've done already a BOBO?!

*fireworks* great reminder!

and kwanghee oppa is fun.

so kwanghee oppa you are forgiven! ^^

Guest strawberrypen

It's cute how Nickunnnn is sad that Gui GUi doesn't seem to really be so in interested him. He's cute ^^ When you're an idol, you want you're fans to scream and shout your names a thousand times, yeah it must feel good. haha^^

and he said he's surpised Gui Gui is prettier in personal.

so yeah, she's a gracious wife. she did well. so sorry oppa Nickhun, i will just be the one to shout your nme in the skies for now ^^

Guest avrilcassiopeia

the full version is much much much better than compact version

no awkward moment when guigui meet 2pm members,,

i love guigui wooyoung interaction

junho and nickhun so nice to guigui

Guest Jennifer Tey

they are in their own world again and Nickhun gotta snap his fingers to get their attention.. saw his hand at the right side of the photo,,,

Capture2_zps2a94b6ef.jpg

Guest Jennifer Tey

after snapping still cannot catch Taec attention.. Nickhun simply just hit Taec on the lap!!!  :)) :)) :))

Guest strawberrypen

Info: In our 102th page, there are 112 online lurkers! ^^

haha! hello there Online people ^^

:x

i know you just have a hang-over of ep 11 and you can't just have enough right? you go to anywhere to have a sip of refreshment after your jetlagged trip and adventure of 3 compact YT videos or 1 full Youko/iqiyi version ^^

*let us together giggle over this most obvious reason*

^^

Guest avrilcassiopeia

Daebak! I watched it like three times already... but Wooyoung's comment about morning sickness got cut... why????!!!! Give it back to us!!!!

and scene when they doin 10 points of 10 guigui version with the girls too

Archived