(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

I'm pretty sure that Taec and Gui nearly bobo! They were probably 0.00000001mm away from it!maxresdefaultm_zps81114fc9.jpg
As you can see, Gui's head was around where Taec's elbow was, but then in this picture; you can clearly see that her head is a lot closer to his face than the elbow
943707_585223594829852_1560292132_n_zpse
How much of the film are they hiding from us?! I demand for more. I'll even be polite. Please. Pretty pretty please! ^:)^

Thao said: When I started watching, I watched it very casually with lots and lots of skepticism.  I spent more time analyzing their acts than actually enjoying the moment.  I am not a reality show kind of person.  I needed to know whether the scenes were real or fake.  I laughed every now and then, but even then I was still thinking that this is just an act, and that Taec pretended to like her just for the sake of the show.  I somehow thought GuiGui genuinely liked him from the very beginning.  After doing much research, I now believe it's the other way around.  Taec is a singer/idol, not an entertainer.  If you watch him on variety show, he's pretty much a rock.  GuiGui on the other hand is already an entertainer.  She appears on many shows and she would go out of her way do something crazy just to make everybody laugh. 
I was very much in denial that Taec genuinely liked GuiGui.  However, I started doubting myself during the house warming episodes, especially when Taec pushed Guigui, because she was pulling another Nickhun stunt.  In order to "act", you have to think out the act in your head, and then act.  Taec was on the phone with his member, he has to focus on the conversation, there isn't much time in his head to think about the pushing.  That pushing was pure jealousy.  It wasn't just for fun.  He was jealous, and he couldn't hide it.    

970572_1379446198954320_189049737_n.jpg

GG's mannerism doesn't seem to change much over the years.  Pic above in PiLi MIT six years ago, she crossed her arms over her face to hide her embarrassment and six years later when TY trolled her, she did the same thing.  How cute!  Cuteness overload!  :-* :x

Guest leechalee

I'm pretty sure that Taec and Gui nearly bobo! They were probably 0.00000001mm away from it!

As you can see, Gui's head was around where Taec's elbow was, but then in this picture; you can clearly see that her head is a lot closer to his face than the elbow

How much of the film are they hiding from us?! I demand for more. I'll even be polite. Please. Pretty pretty please! ^:)^

I know right! Did you see ep 10 when Taec is on the phone with G.O.. GG is looking at this pic in the album.. and the way she looks at it like........ anyway I didnt say anything before coz 1) I didnt have my contacts in and 2) I thought it was all in my head :))

Guest leechalee

Thao said:

When I started watching, I watched it very casually with lots and lots of skepticism.  I spent more time analyzing their acts than actually enjoying the moment.  I am not a reality show kind of person.  I needed to know whether the scenes were real or fake.  I laughed every now and then, but even then I was still thinking that this is just an act, and that Taec pretended to like her just for the sake of the show.  I somehow thought GuiGui genuinely liked him from the very beginning.  After doing much research, I now believe it's the other way around.  Taec is a singer/idol, not an entertainer.  If you watch him on variety show, he's pretty much a rock.  GuiGui on the other hand is already an entertainer.  She appears on many shows and she would go out of her way do something crazy just to make everybody laugh. 

I was very much in denial that Taec genuinely liked GuiGui.  However, I started doubting myself during the house warming episodes, especially when Taec pushed Guigui, because she was pulling another Nickhun stunt.  In order to "act", you have to think out the act in your head, and then act.  Taec was on the phone with his member, he has to focus on the conversation, there isn't much time in his head to think about the pushing.  That pushing was pure jealousy.  It wasn't just for fun.  He was jealous, and he couldn't hide it.    

@thao -- I am really fascinated by your perspective that you think it is the other way around -- that Taec liked her first.. any other examples besides the pushing that your eagle eyes caught?

And... you don't jealous unless you feel something for the person... jealousy=feelings= got you Taec!!! :)

Guest leechalee

@shiirlaaay
2013-09-08-21-27-00-1_zpsc59af437.png

EDIT: tried to fix the text size but my phablet is dying lol

I keep turning the pic.. are they facing each other or.... is GG facing upwards?? *where are my glasses/contacts?? And who finished the soju?? :)) *

Guest sshevolkth

pluie625

said: and before I power Off... saw this one too and this reminded me of our very own authors' fanfic. They're all  in the same CF

@chu3x KHJ, @sshevolkth SSH @129alphabet JGS 

KHJ was a cutie around Choi Ji Woo, conscious and all, JGS was pretty himself (yes, pretty as a girl, a flowerboy hahaha), and SSH? gawd! he's just damn hot! and those eyes? I just melted! 

1011824_1379468835618723_741893520_n.jpg
I like the way GG responded to TY's teasing when she said she doesn't like Nichkhun!  She put her arms around TY and started to pat him, as if saying, it's ok, it's ok and then went "Shuush"....(gently, like how you would pacify a baby)' don't cry/don't worry, it's ok.....  Finally, are you michoso?  
It's you that I like, you're the only one I like.  How sweet & heart warming!  Aah if TY is not enamored by this, I don't know what would!   :D :x

Guest gil_noona

GG's mannerism doesn't seem to change much over the years.  Pic above in PiLi MIT six years ago' date=' she crossed her arms over her face to hide her embarrassment and six years later when TY trolled her, she did the same thing.  How cute!  Cuteness overload!  :-* :x[/quote']

Bottom right picture..the awakening dragon..and look at guigui hand..nearly touch it..or maybe already touched.. =))

Guest sshevolkth

Apparently, I've come late to the party.  Mianhe....:)>- between all my travels, recuperating from all my travels, and starting back at work, I've been catching up on sleep as much as I can.  I've missed the forum, you all, and of course TaecGui.  So much so, that I've made one of my friends watch TaecGui (GWGM) with me.  She thinks they're totally suited for one another and look great together.   And on one of our drinking nights, we "gambei" 3 bottles of wine, 'coz we didn't have any hard liquor to take as shots. :))  I always seem to have TaecGui in the back of my mind.  
Because I'm so late to the party....I come bearing a loooong overdue gift....Chapter 18 of "50 Shades of TaecGui" entitled, "Revelations"
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/507346/18

The end of my first ever written fan fic is nearing, 'coz I am back to teaching and must focus on educating young minds.  After chapter 18 will be the fan fic's final chapter; and I will post it within 24 hours, especially since Chapter 18 does have a cliffhanger.  Plus, I don't want you all to lynch me for leaving you hanging. =)) After that, I will work on an Epilogue, 'coz I want certain characters to resurface in the Epilogue. :>
Happy Reading, all you mature ones ;)

Guest leechalee

Oooohhhh!!! @sshevolkth unnie gomawo unnie... saranghae!  ^^ (can you tell I'm excited!!)
sshevolkth said: Apparently, I've come late to the party.  Mianhe....:)>- between all my travels, recuperating from all my travels, and starting back at work, I've been catching up on sleep as much as I can.  I've missed the forum, you all, and of course TaecGui.  So much so, that I've made one of my friends watch TaecGui (GWGM) with me.  She thinks they're totally suited for one another and look great together.   And on one of our drinking nights, we "gambei" 3 bottles of wine, 'coz we didn't have any hard liquor to take as shots. :))  I always seem to have TaecGui in the back of my mind.  
Because I'm so late to the party....I come bearing a loooong overdue gift....Chapter 18 of "50 Shades of TaecGui" entitled, "Revelations"
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/507346/18

The end of my first ever written fan fic is nearing, 'coz I am back to teaching and must focus on educating young minds.  After chapter 18 will be the fan fic's final chapter; and I will post it within 24 hours, especially since Chapter 18 does have a cliffhanger.  Plus, I don't want you all to lynch me for leaving you hanging. =)) After that, I will work on an Epilogue, 'coz I want certain characters to resurface in the Epilogue. :>
Happy Reading, all you mature ones ;)

Archived