(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest cchris5

@bibidep This is an invitation to you to please share what is weighing heavily on your mind. From the tone and things you posted seems like you are suspecting something's  happening in Japan? Kenchana....tell us....we are more resilient and rational than you think we are. Besides, what are friends for? (The good times, the bad times, I'll be on your side forever more....that's what friends are for....)

@Lmangla What??!! A BONFIRE?!! Be careful now...drinking and bonfires and guys from Chippendales, @packmule3's beachfront house might go up in flames!! hahaha....just kidding....

Ce...le...brate...good times...come on!!

Here is my part : I stumble upon this thread randomly while browsing in the forum. I looked at the thread title is "GUI GUI and TAEC ..." I thought I saw wrongly so came in and got to know they are in the WGMGE. So I followed the link posted on the first page and saw the episode 1 & 2. But they gave an unreal feeling, so I watched another 2 episode with BTS .. Especially , the wedding shots that make me micheoso. That is my fav scenes ... The shyness, awkwardness, gentle stare at TAEC from GUIGUI. The intense staring and bright smile fromTAEC ... that is the breaking point for and I watched the BTS so ...... Cannot help being a nut here. Their chemistry is unbelievable.

Guest Jenny Johnson

Lmangla said: @jenj -- how are these your favorite MVs? I don't know if it is because I am close to the bonfire, which usually makes me feel rather pensive, or the shot of whiskey I just had, or the music in the MVs......but that was just downright sad... I forgot how heartbreaking episode 15 was.. .and here I was thinking that I would go re-watch the last few episodes again this week.... shaking my head -- nope, time to be happy micheseo....going to go listen to that torawa song again and see Taec smile and say guigui saranghae

Guest ShermaineL

cchris5 said: @bibidep This is an invitation to you to please share what is weighing heavily on your mind. From the tone and things you posted seems like you are suspecting something's  happening in Japan? Kenchana....tell us....we are more resilient and rational than you think we are. Besides, what are friends for? (The good times, the bad times, I'll be on your side forever more....that's what friends are for....)

@Lmangla What??!! A BONFIRE?!! Be careful now...drinking and bonfires and guys from Chippendales, @packmule3's beachfront house might go up in flames!! hahaha....just kidding....

Ce...le...brate...good times...come on!!

Guest cchris5

@Lmangla I see, I am relieved...ok...carry on...carry on...

Sorry gals, I have to go and won't be able to check in until two days later. Aigoo...please comfort @bibidep please...

Adieu...

I'm BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!Hello everyone!!! I was able to catch up the past 10 posts and all I saw were food!!! :)) I feel somehow out of place but do we have a food party? Can I still join? :(
@129alphabet >:D< missed talking with you a lot!! Still have a tootache so I won't be able to play the pepero game with KHJ :-< I guess I can just sit aside and watch you guys play, or we can play an another game =)) about the tent, the picture that you posted was absolutely A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!! It's really perfect!!! I guess since you and Junho are staying in a tent, you'll be leaving me with KHJ,Nickhun,Kim Jae Wook and can I add one more? YAMAPI!!! hahaha somehow i'm having flashbacks bout the convo that we had *cough cough* okay, let me add him in the tent so the 5 of us can play the KISS or NO game...I mean YES or NO game =))

I ask sorry to all of you for not being able to update any of my ff, i've been really busy with work and unfortunately wasn't really active for the past few days, I missed all of you, it's okay if you don't missed me too hahaha just kidding! But honestly I was feeling upset for personal stuffs and also for not being able to catch and flail like how I used to do.. but tonight I will post a new chapter of GuiGui Syndrome ff and continue to do the fanvid and also write a new update for Love Footprints. I hope you will still all read my fic haha
@aucourant what fic are you talking about? =)) sorry for the late reply
And if I can still join the food party today I bought shin ramyun so I can bring that with me :D
u7ig.jpg

And maybe....just maybe I can bring this too
yqd4.jpg

Want some lasagna? ;))
And this too is really delicious: Spaghetti alle vongole :x
8hoc.jpg

Guest yokalana

OMG gals... I am so sorry!!!! Did I miss the whole party? Today is the wedding day of my family... so it was hectic2 from the morning.... sorryy..... I just got back and the first thing I do is checking this forum with my tablet, thats why i can not post any pics now.... anyway thanks for anyone who has bring some cakes and macaroon also.....

But I hope we alll enjoy our virtual party here!!!! Love you all!!!! :) :) ♡♡♡♡♡

pluie625 said: and before I power Off... saw this one too and this reminded me of our very own authors' fanfic. They're all  in the same CF
@chu3x KHJ, @sshevolkth SSH @129alphabet JGS 
KHJ was a cutie around Choi Ji Woo, conscious and all, JGS was pretty himself (yes, pretty as a girl, a flowerboy hahaha), and SSH? gawd! he's just damn hot! and those eyes? I just melted! 

@Shermaine,
No worries.  The house’s got pretty good home insurance for flooding, accidental fire, nuclear explosion lol, beach party damages, and other hazards, except “acts of God.”  
Be careful of that George Clooney…or should I say, George Clown-y. He acts all charming with you and needy for your company, that you’d think that you’re THE woman to finally tame this lone wolf.  @angelangie’s right.  If I were single, I’d prefer Count Dracula to George Clown-y. At least, the Count only goes for blood, not for the heart. 
@chu3x
I love spaghetti alla vongole!!  in bianco with a lots of basil.  Like Guigui, I don’t like tomatoes with my pasta so much...unless the tomatoes have been stewing for hours. 

packmule3 said:
But now, I think we’re ready for acceptance. This isn’t closure yet but a celebration of our whole Taecgui experience.  “Good times” is how Taec and Guigui called it.  We’ve had so many good times with this couple that it’s appropriate to have a grand fete for them. That’s what we’re doing now. And this is why @lmangla’s asking us all to share our testimonials...our fun and bright memories of them...and to cheer for our miccheoso ways with this heckuva party.  
Gotta go. Reality is knocking at my door. :) It’s 10:30 am here in the East Coast of USA and I’ve a tailgate party for a college football game this afternoon…real, not virtual. I don't have enough beer AND I woke up with a super-freaky bad hair day. My hair's so awful, I think I'd better go around walking with a paper bag with two little holes over my head, so as not to scare people.  Will sneak back in here later.   
Edited...because I wanted to. 

Shermaine Leong Yi Fang

said:

Belle

said: dear unnies and all of taecgui shippers... am I too late for the party?!

cause look what I bring...

cakes and sweet drinks

I even have prepared my outfit for the party.. white dress and silver shoes

Valentines-Day-wedding-inspiration-ideas

and last but not least.. i also invited some of my friends to accompany us at the party and they will definitely heat up the party... hihihihi... (if its allowed)

tumblr_lxpyclxw4p1qg22hlo1_1280_zpsbe65e

packmule3 said: @Shermaine,
No worries.  The house’s got pretty good home insurance for flooding, accidental fire, nuclear explosion lol, beach party damages, and other hazards, except “acts of God.”  
Be careful of that George Clooney…or should I say, George Clown-y. He acts all charming with you and needy for your company, that you’d think that you’re THE woman to finally tame this lone wolf.  @angelangie’s right.  If I were single, I’d prefer Count Dracula to George Clown-y. At least, the Count only goes for blood, not for the heart. 
@chu3x
I love spaghetti alla vongole!!  in bianco with a lots of basil.  Like Guigui, I don’t like tomatoes with my pasta so much...unless the tomatoes have been stewing for hours. 

bibidep said: Oh I almost forget about how I end up in this ship with all TaecGui's michoso family.

Never know GuiGui before and only know Taec a little guy in the Cinderella drama, but never pay attention to him until now, and may be if he is not relate to GuiGui in the future I may forget him from time to time hahah.

After I watched the TWTWB and I like how the lead couple acted so real in the drama, I went to a lot of websites to find out the news about them.  I saw them so closed and the kissing so real like the lovers in real life falling in love hahah, I want to ship them to become the real couple too, but not crazy like this TaecGui's couple, never like this before hahah.  You all don't believe it but the lead man in the TWTWB had appeared on the news about 2 weeks after the drama end that he was indeed start having a relationship with the model he had cooperated with 10 years ago, that is it, the end for me to like the main couple to be come in real life couple, it really short time which is good for me, not like TaecGui here, about 2 months but no news about them yet hahah.

Around beginning of April, I tried to find something to distract me away from the TWTWB I went to youtube and click to a MV clip that someone posted and it turn out to be TaecGui's MV made with all TaecGui's pictures that they gather from episode 1 to episode 9 I guess.  At that time the show not air yet.  I saw Taec and GuiGui so happy and look so good together and I tried to find out what is this all about and finally I know this is the show call GWGM.  I never watch any WGM show before and for this first time watching GWGM I love TaecGui like crazy right now, no way out yet.  If any of you know how to get out of this addictive ship please let me know hahah.

About the scene that I like the most, every scene they are together I like it all, every episode had it own charm, so I like them all hahah.  The scene I want to know more about is in the pool when Taec and Gui play in the water at Jeju hotel swimming pool.  Hahah wet clothes show a lot of interesting part of Taec and GuiGui's body.

Guest bladerunner

angelangie said: bladerunner said: Belle said: dear unnies and all of taecgui shippers... am I too late for the party?!
and last but not least.. i also invited some of my friends to accompany us at the party and they will definitely heat up the party... hihihihi... (if its allowed)tumblr_lxpyclxw4p1qg22hlo1_1280_zpsbe65e

angelangie said:

chinly Lin

said: Now that I got the food off my hands, dress code checked...I'm almost allowed entry to the party 

:P
a link to your favourite MV, picture or fanfic of TaecGui

Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures...angelangie should have better ones saved in her laptop ^^There are way TOO many pictures that I love...these are just a few of them...

@Lmangla I'm admitted, right?  Followed the rules to the T 

;)  :D

Archived