(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Thet Witch

Been so busy with work and now have to take boys for their swim but will check back in later with my party posts... Can't help laughing though when I saw this

minwooluv78 said: "We are micheseo and we love it!" Sorry to keep y'all waiting.  especially @Lmangla ;) I have a bottle of Condition just for you. Don't want you to have a major hangover. lol

I love every picture, mv, gifs of Taecgui but this scene is one of my all time fave. Episodeg045-vi.gif
Just love how she uses her aegyo on Taec.  Total gwiyomi!!!  (@angelangie thanks for the link ;) ㅋㅋ)

@yokalana are you providing the shoes for the party? If so, I'll take a pair of flats.
:> but since the party is on the beach I also packed my rubbah slippahs. hehe

What @Lmangla has been waiting for...

potluck_zps4cd868a4.jpg

Here's some more yogurt drinks in case you run out of yogurt soju.
tumblr_mp67bzdLeN1rxla03o1_500.jpg

For our non-drinkers and young dongsengs, here's some watermelon punch. Feel free to grab some yogurt drinks too. ;) there's plenty!!!
256775616223777476IXWtnxevc.jpg

Let's take a quick shot before I get back to work...hana, dool, shet~ gun beh, ganbei!!! Try not too drink too much. Don't want you guys to be all passed out before I return. :))  Remember soju doesn't hit you right away. ;)
 DSC_9753.jpg

Almost forgot...here's the bottles of Condition. You're supposed to drink this before or after drinking to prevent a hangover. Worked for me~ :)>-
186700374EDD80E4178B9C2012-12-01_17%3B45%3B15-004.jpg?type=w1

@chinly Lin I'm grabbing a jasmine milk tea to go~ xie xie!! :x

I'll be back with some late night snacks. lol Have fun!! \:D/

Guest bibidep

cchris5 said: @bibidep This is an invitation to you to please share what is weighing heavily on your mind. From the tone and things you posted seems like you are suspecting something's  happening in Japan? Kenchana....tell us....we are more resilient and rational than you think we are. Besides, what are friends for? (The good times, the bad times, I'll be on your side forever more....that's what friends are for....)

Belle said:

Shermaine Leong Yi Fang

said:

Belle

said: dear unnies and all of taecgui shippers... am I too late for the party?!

cause look what I bring...

cakes and sweet drinks

I even have prepared my outfit for the party.. white dress and silver shoes

Valentines-Day-wedding-inspiration-ideas

and last but not least.. i also invited some of my friends to accompany us at the party and they will definitely heat up the party... hihihihi... (if its allowed)

tumblr_lxpyclxw4p1qg22hlo1_1280_zpsbe65e

Hello everybody,
I am overwhelmed with quite a bit of work at the moment.  OT on Friday & Saturday is never the business I tell ya! But can't be missing all the fun you girls are having.  Please have some spring rolls.  I also made some chicken wings and egg rolls.  Hope you like them. Eat up, eat up!!
partytray30_zps55cf1596.jpg

If you're feeling brave, have a try with this sauce, mam nem.  I don't know what to call it in English.  Even some of my Vietnamese friends don't like it, but you never know, you might like it.  
50903824_btm2_zps41300ee1.jpg

I will come back for my little story later.  I think it's a little bit on the weird side, as i'm normally an outlier, almost outcast sometime.  My skepticism about everything almost killed it for me.  I don't think I would liked Taecgui this much if it wasn't for the Making Films Video.  
That's it for now.  See ya!!! 

Guest leechalee

**Mianhe I literally fell asleep reading the posts last night/this morning lol**
WE ARE MICHEOSO AND WE LOVE IT!!

I had just started watching WGM season 4..  and found the concept of the show... hmmm a lil weird at first.. then after watching my favourite variety show, running man, I clicked on GWGM out boredom... actually at first I started watching Hongna couple but by the 2nd ep I found them boring and backtracked Taecgui's parts I had fast forwarded... so glad I did!!! I've been micheoso ever since ^^ 
I have soooooooooo many favourite moments! Ottoke.. how to choose!  Hmmmm.. I love the way they gaze at eachother esp in ep 15. When they reunite at Donghwa  station,  Taec is holding her hand, reminscing about trying to put shoes on her... I love the way she looks at him. To me, its so telling... exactly like the look, we see him give her, in BTS when GG says 'saranghe'..
Im into kpop and kdramas but have never seen Taecs dramas... had heard of 2pm but never listened to them (YG, Leessang, Double Kick, Haha and KJK biased) but since GWGM ive downloaded 2PM, MBLAQ,  2AM,  and  few of ZE:A songs and I've been watching WRU, silently cheering Taec from the sideline..  the only other couple I have ever shipped is the Monday Couple from Running Man.. but shipping Taecgui... as much as I love the MC, and I LOVE them ALOT, this is the first time I've ever joined a forum just to indulge in my craziness about a couple..and no doubt this will be the last couple I ship-probably, ever.  Jumping on board this Micheoso ship has brought me so much happiness and laughter making me literally LOL in public, not once but many times, as embarrasing as its been... thank you everyone!! Yous are awesome! 10Jeom manjeome 10Jeom^^ TAECGUI, MICHEOSOS FIGHTING ^^

Guest yokalana

WE ARE MICHOSO AND WE LOVE IT!!!!!

1. What got me into TaecGui couple?

Well, in the past I have watched WGM normal version but only for 2 couples (andy-solbi and yongseo couple) which I think had the best chemistry and true feelings amongst them. I did not even watch khuntoria couple, because i don't know why it just did'nt feel "click" (sorry for khuntoria shippers, *peace*). Then after that i never watched any WGM couples anymore, until that day when I saw the commercial in ONE TV channel about the new concept of the program. To be honest I did not even interesting to watch because I did not know Gui2 at that time, and eventhough I knew 2PM but I was never been their fans, esp Taec cos I did not like him in too bulky figures in the past and his shirt ripping signature dance was just eww eww for me, not my taste at all really!!!! *sorry hottest, :P*

But then one friday, I was just hot home from work, and I was surving my cable tv channels, and this cute girl image who whining to the guy appeared, she was whining about her the guy that was being jandori with her until made the guy speachless into his core, and then at the end the guy finally gave her the shoes, she was glowing anf shining with happiness, and at that time i just felt click and her pure smile and happiness was just felt so real. Later that night, I surfed in the internet about who is this girl (becos like i said, i knew taec and 2pm already) and I searched for the full 1-3 eps online. I did marathon to watch the full first 3 eps online including the press con, and after watching the press con, OMG, I really do love taecgui, their interaction and chemistry were sooooo real , and what made me really sufprise was taec became more handsome and humanly when he was with Gui, and i love that fact.... So right after that 1st friday, for mr my friday were never be the same, as you all already knew :)

I'm BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!Hello everyone!!! I was able to catch up the past 10 posts and all I saw were food!!! :)) I feel somehow out of place but do we have a food party? Can I still join? :(

@129alphabet >:D< missed talking with you a lot!! Still have a tootache so I won't be able to play the pepero game with KHJ :-< I guess I can just sit aside and watch you guys play, or we can play an another game =)) about the tent, the picture that you posted was absolutely A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!! It's really perfect!!! I guess since you and Junho are staying in a tent, you'll be leaving me with KHJ,Nickhun,Kim Jae Wook and can I add one more? YAMAPI!!! hahaha somehow i'm having flashbacks bout the convo that we had *cough cough* okay, let me add him in the tent so the 5 of us can play the KISS or NO game...I mean YES or NO game =))

I ask sorry to all of you for not being able to update any of my ff, i've been really busy with work and unfortunately wasn't really active for the past few days, I missed all of you, it's okay if you don't missed me too hahaha just kidding! But honestly I was feeling upset for personal stuffs and also for not being able to catch and flail like how I used to do.. but tonight I will post a new chapter of GuiGui Syndrome ff and continue to do the fanvid and also write a new update for Love Footprints. I hope you will still all read my fic haha

@aucourant what fic are you talking about? =)) sorry for the late reply

And if I can still join the food party today I bought shin ramyun so I can bring that with me :D

And maybe....just maybe I can bring this too

Want some lasagna? ;))

And this too is really delicious: Spaghetti alle vongole :x

@chu3x: Before anything else, can I just say that you brought just all my favorite food? Lasagna and Spaghetti alle vongole!:) (i really love pasta~~~) oh, even Shin Ramyun is my favorite among all ramyun 'brands' =)) i'm glad you came to the party..

I've been eating a lot and had indigestion that's why I only came back now~~ had to take care of some business lol lol lol.. Don't worry, I'm all fresh and sanitized =))

@chu3x (again): i really really worked hard in finding the best tent :)) you know ... to have the perfect moment haha.. And speaking of that, i can't believe you're bringing Yamapi!! :\"> he's just the man for the kiss or no game!!(thinking about that video u made me watch at dawn/very early morning):)) I'm so jealous (we don't really mean yes or no right?=)) lol) btw, I already added one more guy (kim junsu) to my tent so yeah.. You can have all as i'll be pretty much preoccupied with my two JUNs hahaha (Junho's doing the ADTOY dance but Junsu's been distracting with with his Tarantallegra!!! Omona... :\"> =)) :))

Oh, this has been a long reply~ see, i missed you for reals~~ but get well soon with that toothache so you could smile fully next time :-D and happy you'd be updating soon... I'm also working on mine.. It takes longer than usual because there's work and this party and i'm also reading ff updates lol :)) but really looking forward to your updaaate~ :-*

Guest charliew

angelangie said: and looks who missing TaecGui too :) MBC Section head had just share this couple of photos out and stated 
'Long Time No See' rofl sorry direct translations proper one will be 'Havent seen in a long times'
sectormbcmissingtaecgui_zps64b29da7.png

Thao said: Hello everybody,
I am overwhelmed with quite a bit of work at the moment.  OT on Friday & Saturday is never the business I tell ya! But can't be missing all the fun you girls are having.  Please have some spring rolls.  I also made some chicken wings and egg rolls.  Hope you like them. Eat up, eat up!!
partytray30_zps55cf1596.jpg

If you're feeling brave, have a try with this sauce, mam nem.  I don't know what to call it in English.  Even some of my Vietnamese friends don't like it, but you never know, you might like it.  
50903824_btm2_zps41300ee1.jpg

I will come back for my little story later.  I think it's a little bit on the weird side, as i'm normally an outlier, almost outcast sometime.  My skepticism about everything almost killed it for me.  I don't think I would liked Taecgui this much if it wasn't for the Making Films Video.  
That's it for now.  See ya!!! 

Guest charliew

BiruAngel said: TY was at the Gimpo International Airport to catch a flight to Japan.     This post was edited to add ....
1236536_1378902309008709_1836031146_n.jpCr : as tagged.

1238137_1374943462737927_1415362577_n.jp

@angelangie  do you think the girl who's following closely behind TY is the same girl who sat next to him at that meal given by his fans?  Her height and hair color are about the same ...... just curious .... :D

Guest charliew

angelangie said: @charliew unnie i cant tell you for sure.....but i do know this MBC section director always on post after TaecGui or most of the times....he is probably also a TaecGui lover like us lols :D who knows right......we can never know for sure....
and if you girls see me not responding much is mainly because the internet here sucks a big deal :/ kept disconnecting :/

Shermaine Leong Yi Fang said: cchris5 said: @bibidep This is an invitation to you to please share what is weighing heavily on your mind. From the tone and things you posted seems like you are suspecting something's  happening in Japan? Kenchana....tell us....we are more resilient and rational than you think we are. Besides, what are friends for? (The good times, the bad times, I'll be on your side forever more....that's what friends are for....)

@Lmangla What??!! A BONFIRE?!! Be careful now...drinking and bonfires and guys from Chippendales, @packmule3's beachfront house might go up in flames!! hahaha....just kidding....

Ce...le...brate...good times...come on!!

Guest yokalana

angelangie said:

and looks who missing TaecGui too :) MBC Section head had just share this couple of photos out and stated 

'Long Time No See' rofl sorry direct translations proper one will be 'Havent seen in a long times'

omg .. is this another sign or what @angelangie? O:-)

OMG Section Head-nim, we miss them so much too!!!! Could you please arrange a program for them to be together again?! Even though it is not season 2, it can be a drama maybe? Hehehe....

Guest yokalana

yokalana said:

WE ARE MICHOSO AND WE LOVE IT!!!!!

@yokalana

hahahaha you have the first couple stuff the same as me lols.....looking left and right....making sure no hottest on my neck breathing fires....silently looking at @bluemoonlight and @amylove with a docile peace sigh ROFL..... :D

but unlike you....i know of gui gui and thought to myself.....OH No.....who is so unfortunate to be pair up with her....cause she is well known for her prank and i honestly love her....and not to be disapointed she kept giving this mental breakdown to Taec which i totally love it.... lols =)) and i honestly love the way they totally troll and jibes at each other.....it is just too sweet and too heart warming.....while some ppl find it funny.....i find it funny and sweet and heart warming to watch.....

while Taec some times felt like strangling gui gui for putting him certain situations that he rather not want to be.....he looks after her and take her whole too besides doing all those stuff she forces on him.....maybe in a sense it his way of protecting her.....and accepting her too....as we had always felt they are honest to each other....and they do not change each other but introduce what they are to each other instead and hoping for acceptance....and i remember @acourant mention before....being in a relationship sometimes is all about compromise to make it stick....and in TaecGui we found that alot....how they accomadate each other characters and also making the other party learn not only themselves but also the culture they are living in :)

@angelangie 姐姐, after watch GWGM, I started to seek for gui2's video in the past, and she was indeed a great prankster hahahaha :)) :))

Even in the beginning she was trying to prank taec until make him dumbfounded to his core, BUT during their time togethetr, what i saw different in gui2 was she knew her limit with taec as much as she did not want to upset him, she only want to have fun with him,, but if he was upset then there is no point, just like what she said in her BRI during their roller coaster date.... In my opinion, if you do not really care or have feelings for that person, you will not considering so much about how that person feels, right?! They learns to understand and accept each other instead of trying to change each other, I think that's what i love the most about them.... ♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥

Btw, ppl called me DY ... So when I heard TAEC said his name is TY ... I am giggling to myself. Oh ...my hubby said I very noisy while watching WGMGE, so I put on headphone but without any knowing, I unconsciously giggling and laughing out loud and disturbing his sleep ... Lolzzz. In the morning, he grumble again and show me how I was in the late nite. This happened 2 weeks ago ...

Archived