(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

leechalee said:

angelangie

wrote:

»

bibidep said:

Shermaine Leong Yi Fang said:

Hey Bibidep (Hannah) Where are you, is your tent built,  I can't find your tent,? JenL,  has you touch down, I can't see you either, don't miss the food..  Yummy  Yummy,We are having having fun  here too...... don't miss it 

=D>

Yes, I'm here but I had no tent to stay in, it a little too cold for me to sleep in the tent hahah.  Getting old get cold easily hahah.   I'm surprise that the party still missing a lot of shippers, may be something come up at the last minute that can't make it.

@bibidep

unnie come up to the house....what u doing in the tent lols

@129alphabet

brought that so she can be naughty with the special guests

@bluemoonlight

was suppose to bring....thought if im not wrong they probably got scare off when

@bluemoonlight

told them what going to happen when they reach there ROFL 

hi all shippers..i see u guys had a blast partying last few days..currently in Japan and today feeling so overwhelmed with celebration of Tokyo awarded host for 2020 Olympic games.

Btw is gg back in Heng Dian again,cos if she's not,i can help looking for her in Narita airport toilet this time.. :D

Guest charliew

@angelangie or any michoso family would like to tell what is that school girl said to them in the market on ep 10? They said to Guigui you are pretty and then the school girl said ...'ottie .... ?? Guigui asked Taec but he only said oh its nothing.nothing.. Anyone please?? - Thank you..kamsahamida.. :) 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10qfpl_taecyeon-130609-wgm-ge-ep-10-%ED%83%9D%EC%97%B0-korea-full-ver_people
:-*

akasia

said: hi all shippers..i see u guys had a blast partying last few days..currently in Japan and today feeling so overwhelmed with celebration of Tokyo awarded host for 2020 Olympic games.

Btw is gg back in Heng Dian again,cos if she's not,i can help looking for her in Narita airport toilet this time..

:D

charliew

said:

@angelangie or any michoso family would like to tell what is that school girl said to them in the market on ep 10? They said to Guigui you are pretty and then the school girl said ...'ottie .... ?? Guigui asked Taec but he only said oh its nothing.nothing.. Anyone please?? - Thank you..kamsahamida.. :) 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10qfpl_taecyeon-130609-wgm-ge-ep-10-%ED%83%9D%EC%97%B0-korea-full-ver_people

:-*

BiruAngel said:

akasia

said: hi all shippers..i see u guys had a blast partying last few days..currently in Japan and today feeling so overwhelmed with celebration of Tokyo awarded host for 2020 Olympic games.

Btw is gg back in Heng Dian again,cos if she's not,i can help looking for her in Narita airport toilet this time..

:D

I am MICHOSO and I love it!! 
I wish I knew exactly what was my turning point like almost everybody here.  I don't think I realized how obsessed I was until episode 13-14.
I started watching on Dramafever, because I knew Taec from 2pm, Mina from King of Drama, and Hongki from You're beautiful.  Taec is very handsome in my eyes despite whatever whatever... 
When I started watching, I watched it very casually with lots and lots of skepticism.  I spent more time analyzing their acts than actually enjoying the moment.  I am not a reality show kind of person.  I needed to know whether the scenes were real or fake.  I laughed every now and then, but even then I was still thinking that this is just an act, and that Taec pretended to like her just for the sake of the show.  I somehow thought GuiGui genuinely liked him from the very beginning.  After doing much research, I now believe it's the other way around.  Taec is a singer/idol, not an entertainer.  If you watch him on variety show, he's pretty much a rock.  GuiGui on the other hand is already an entertainer.  She appears on many shows and she would go out of her way do something crazy just to make everybody laugh. 
I was very much in denial that Taec genuinely liked GuiGui.  However, I started doubting myself during the house warming episodes, especially when Taec pushed Guigui, because she was pulling another Nickhun stunt.  In order to "act", you have to think out the act in your head, and then act.  Taec was on the phone with his member, he has to focus on the conversation, there isn't much time in his head to think about the pushing.  That pushing was pure jealousy.  It wasn't just for fun.  He was jealous, and he couldn't hide it.    
To make the long story short, I found the episodes on Youtube, because Dramafever takes forever to upload.  Then I found those BTS and I went pretty much crazy.  Their off screen chemistry is just something else for me ..

I then re-watched all the episodes the episodes with a different perspective, and everything came clear to me.  What i like about them is not the specific scene, but how they cared for each other, had each other's back, and pretty much in sync when the situation calls for it.  It could be Taec holding the board for Guigui so she has room to walk to her without tripping (he didn't have to), or Guigui popping balloon in someone's face, because someone said her husband's face is not good; Or i just simply enjoyed watching Taec getting jealous a little bit too much.    

angelangie said: and looks who missing TaecGui too :) MBC Section head had just share this couple of photos out and stated 
'Long Time No See' rofl sorry direct translations proper one will be 'Havent seen in a long times'
sectormbcmissingtaecgui_zps64b29da7.png

Ok so I rushed here ASAP after my ball and although I think the party is starting to finish, I think I still have to post this!
I am micheoso and I love it! Love our micheoso family and of course I love Taecgui!
Ok so where should I start. I started watching WGMG because of Taec. I only knew of Taec and Hongki. Didn't really know Guigui. To be honest, I think I was slightly leaning over to Hongmina at first but then as I continued watching the show and BTS, I found that Taecgui is couple that I love more. Guigui is so adorable and funny! I don't think I would of shipped it so much if Gui wasn't there. She was the one that brought all the laughter and smiles in everyones heart! I can't remember when I started to like Taecgui so much. 
I must say that I love every episode of this couple! I always repeat watching certain episodes because they are just so funny and they are like a match made in heaven! The cookie smashing episode made me laugh so much! There was also this one time when I was rewatching the show on the bus and when I got to the part where Gui breaks Taec's gundam; I started laughing quite a bit that people probably thought I was weird. I don't know why I found that so funny but I just love Gui's face when she broke it and Taec's mental breakdown at that time. OMG I just want them to get married already!

Guigui changed her Weibo/Facebook profile picture pointing at the screen. Like she is trying to tell Taec "I am watching you"219af1177f3e6709118357373ac79f3df9dc5517

And then Taec tweeted a picture on his twitter that looks like he is hiding behind his iPad/Okcat making it look like he is shy or sometime. 
8c673a087bf40ad186fe702a562c11dfa8eccefa
Man these two are so fishy all the time with their posts and everything! 

Guest avrilcassiopeia

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=238386009644018&id=186597144822905&set=a.189253177890635.1073741828.186597144822905&_rdr#239187909563828

i think that ty's shoes,, cuz that shoes too small for him so he give it to wooyoung hahaha

Herrow people! Been busy lately :( couldnt be as active as before! I wonder how's everyone doing now especially author-nims! Ppali update your fanfics!!

Guest leechalee

Ok first attempt at posting a pic.. bear with me please...
I already shared this with a couple of the girls here on twitter... but I really like this pic especially when I read comments about how Taec reacted to Guigui's event at the amusement park... It took me ages to screen shot this moment.. so this is for anyone who doubted how Taec felt about Guigui if they didnt get it already through his actions, mannerisms or he himself saying 1) no matter how you look at it its like match making 2) dont lie, be honest and 3) little by little I think its leaning more towards the love emotion rather than the like emotion ...here you go this pic is for you! Mr beast idol wiping his tears!!^^  the power of Guigui.. and love hahahaha **going micheoso... any soju left?? :)) **
2013-08-22-22-38-48_zpsa80fe417.png
Mianhe if the pic isnt clear ^^
EDIT: Oh.. jjinja.. it worked^^ 

angelangie said:

chinly Lin said:

angelangie said:

@chinly Lin

OMG.....BUBBLE TEA!!!!! ***********GRABBBBB ONEEEE************

eeeemmmmmmm...........***sigh***......I'm alive now!!!! :D

Since you love bubble tea, if you ever visit Taiwan, there is one that is made with real milk not powder.  Taste different but still good ^^

oh dont worry Jie i be visiting Taiwan....just not sure when ROFL... =))

my mom love the hokkien series that taiwan broadcasting over here in Malaysia :) so mom had put that on a must visit list for me to take her go....lols tell me the stall name and i save it :D so that when i when there i will definitely look it up....btw Jie do you have WeChat? add me??? :D 

so in case i go there i can just pm you :D 

Seriously?  Does she understand Taiwanese (hokkien)?  I can understand it but I'm rusty speaking it ^^I'll have to get back to you with the stall name...got their menu at the office.Unfortunately I don't have wechat but if you do ever come by Taiwan, just message me.  I'll pass you my phone # directly ^^

@chinly lin, I am going to taipei this coming October.... :)

Archived