(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

WE ARE MICHOESO AND WE LOVE IT!
Waiting for early flight to Sapporo tomorrow and i dont know what to do,seriously.Been looking for someone like gg here,but to no avail :PSo i decided to join in the fun by sharing how i became so michoso and addicted to Taecgui.I seriously know nothing about WGM before,i only watched Running Man and lots of K-dramas,and i also think i am too old for this fake marriage show.Then,my youngest sister love Khuntoria so much (which i saw in her twitter timelines),and i just curious which made me tried it to watch it once...hopeless..i stopped halfway and i thought i would never be interested in wgm anymore.then while channel surfing one night,i came across HongMina scene in GWGM episode 1 on Animax,and i kinda attracted on how beautiful Mina was.when comes taecgui turns,i literally closed my eyes and shut my ears the whole time cos i feel embarrased for gg.not embarassed that she couldnt speak good english,but i was afraid that her clumsiness would make taec feel annoyed.see,even on episode 1,i already feel protective for gg.and like others been saying,the rest was history.after episode 1,i googled a lot about gg,and gwgm became my routine and a-must-see-show on every friday night.I would take dinner during hongmina parts so that hubby wont find it too strange that i skipped dinner for tv show.lol.fyi,i never know gg before and for taecyeon,i only know him as part of 2pm and as runningman guest on episode 40 with nickhun. basically i didnt quite impress with taec in runningman..he was ordinary to me,and sometimes bordering ugly..hehe..sorry hottest.but with guigui,he shined with such glow that made me say one day,'wow,he is one good looking guy',but never noticed it,not until  after gwgm.as for who fall for whom first..i kinda disagree when my colleague once said,gg now fallen too deeply to taec...i said heck no...she maybe too expressive and cried a bucket during last episodes,but that didnt mean she loves taec first.they both like each other,thats for sure,cos taec would not grin and  stare like he did in gwgm if he dislike gg.or even if he treated gg as just co-worker,the  stares and looks didnt jive  at  all.there must be something going on which we dont know of.lets hope they can figure it out and break the happy news soon.i will be too old if you want to wait until shinwa get married,taec!

Guest Jenny Johnson

akasia said: WE ARE MICHOESO AND WE LOVE IT!
Waiting for early flight to Sapporo tomorrow and i dont know what to do,seriously.Been looking for someone like gg here,but to no avail :PSo i decided to join in the fun by sharing how i became so michoso and addicted to Taecgui.I seriously know nothing about WGM before,i only watched Running Man and lots of K-dramas,and i also think i am too old for this fake marriage show.Then,my youngest sister love Khuntoria so much (which i saw in her twitter timelines),and i just curious which made me tried it to watch it once...hopeless..i stopped halfway and i thought i would never be interested in wgm anymore.then while channel surfing one night,i came across HongMina scene in GWGM episode 1 on Animax,and i kinda attracted on how beautiful Mina was.when comes taecgui turns,i literally closed my eyes and shut my ears the whole time cos i feel embarrased for gg.not embarassed that she couldnt speak good english,but i was afraid that her clumsiness would make taec feel annoyed.see,even on episode 1,i already feel protective for gg.and like others been saying,the rest was history.after episode 1,i googled a lot about gg,and gwgm became my routine and a-must-see-show on every friday night.I would take dinner during hongmina parts so that hubby wont find it too strange that i skipped dinner for tv show.lol.fyi,i never know gg before and for taecyeon,i only know him as part of 2pm and as runningman guest on episode 40 with nickhun. basically i didnt quite impress with taec in runningman..he was ordinary to me,and sometimes bordering ugly..hehe..sorry hottest.but with guigui,he shined with such glow that made me say one day,'wow,he is one good looking guy',but never noticed it,not until  after gwgm.as for who fall for whom first..i kinda disagree when my colleague once said,gg now fallen too deeply to taec...i said heck no...she maybe too expressive and cried a bucket during last episodes,but that didnt mean she loves taec first.they both like each other,thats for sure,cos taec would not grin and  stare like he did in gwgm if he dislike gg.or even if he treated gg as just co-worker,the  stares and looks didnt jive  at  all.there must be something going on which we dont know of.lets hope they can figure it out and break the happy news soon.i will be too old if you want to wait until shinwa get married,taec!

charliew said: Belle said: BiruAngel said: Apparently 2PM's Arena Tour in Japan 2014 Schedule is out!  Here it is:-
NAGOYA       -  January 27 & 28  
YOKOHAMA  -  January 31 & February 1 & 2   
FUKUOKA     -  February 22 & 23   
OSAKA        -  March 4,5 & 6   
YOYOGI       -  March 17 & 18
YOYOGI       -  March 25 & 26

So if there's gonna be Season 2 of TaecGui, guess they'll have to work around that schedule.  It will cost a bomb for TY to fly in & out of Japan!
1208641_1379549798943960_1063132323_n.jp

JenJ said: Haahaaha  fallen too deeply? I think guigui are just very expressive thats all. She's extremely sad about the departing yes but fallen too deep....not really. Like what they had said before, their hearts are tilting slowly from the like to the love emotion. Love emotion don't come that easily unless they are in the relationship state where they have been through a lot together. I think your colleague is the one who has fallen to deep. hahahaha

Guest Jenny Johnson

akasia said: JenJ said: Haahaaha  fallen too deeply? I think guigui are just very expressive thats all. She's extremely sad about the departing yes but fallen too deep....not really. Like what they had said before, their hearts are tilting slowly from the like to the love emotion. Love emotion don't come that easily unless they are in the relationship state where they have been through a lot together. I think your colleague is the one who has fallen to deep. hahahaha

Guest Thet Witch

=)) I started laughing when I read the last bit of your post -- you told your daughter about our crazy party? she must think we are all indeed micheseo... but hey, we are micheseo and we love it! make sure you tell her that you had a ball and yes, the food was indeed awesome.
My daughter has requested me to get a her ticket to  fly her over for the party  not so much on the food but   one of the shipper Belle will be bringing   along her  bunch of macho   handsome  boys over  for the party that why I  guess she want to join the fun now like us Michesoso   .  HA  HA  ....... 
wait.....you are not my mom, right?(looking back my shoulder)..

just kidding~~:)
bladerunner said: Shermaine Leong Yi Fang said: Lmangla said: Shermaine Leong Yi Fang said:

Last but not least  I am addict to this  Micheosso  family and my even my daughter sms me  yesterday whether am I still having my crazy food party now.  I  returned her sms  and said yes indeed is still on you want to join us. 

Guest Thet Witch

We are micheoso and We love it!! My post is long and late...sorry... Was a silent party goer the last 2 days as I could not figure out still how to post pics and upload videos

Guest charliew

akasia said: JenJ said: Haahaaha  fallen too deeply? I think guigui are just very expressive thats all. She's extremely sad about the departing yes but fallen too deep....not really. Like what they had said before, their hearts are tilting slowly from the like to the love emotion. Love emotion don't come that easily unless they are in the relationship state where they have been through a lot together. I think your colleague is the one who has fallen to deep. hahahaha

Guest charliew

bluemoonlight said: Hola Micheosseo TaecGui shippers! :D
Sorry for the delay, as you can see our surprise guests were busy entertaining Hottests in Japan over the weekend! :))  But finally they were able to break away & come to the party! Don't leave yet!

Aww...so cute! Ok-Cat holding hands with Pi-Young (who's actually a chick, not a duck...haha)
All animals except for one banana with abs!...LOL
glbh.jpg

Very short fancam of the fanmeeting yesterday...http://youtu.be/Lody08rcDjI
cr: uploader
Let's get started with the booty-dance! :D

More assets ;)j4e.gif
Junho is known for his nice & round bottom...but it does seem to be extra big here... :))
Sexy wave by Nichkhun ;;)

Looking good in suits...

Special performance just by Taec...(that stare & lip bite... :\"> )2f9.gif

Final performance...all members... =P~

Hope you guys enjoyed the show! :D

Since we ate all that food and drank all those drinks...OH NO! hahaha
all cr: as tagged & tumblr

Guest Thet Witch

We are micheoso and We love it!! My post is long and late...sorry... Was a silent party goer the last 2 days as I could not figure out still how to post pics and upload videos

Guest Thet del Rosario

Guest Thet del Rosario

Guest Thet del Rosario

Sorry for the repetitive and incomplete posts... I've switched from iphone to iPad to mini iPad to no avail... I give up!waaaahh

Archived