(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Taecyeon update his twitter:

이번주 후아유 촬영을 마무리하구 회식을 했습니다~ 너무 좋은분들과 남은 시간이 2주밖에 안남은게 너무 아쉽고 저에게 해주시는 좋은 말씀 새겨듣겠습니다~ 오늘 팬미팅에서 만난던 어린핫티들도 촬영장에서 만나는 우연도 있었구요~ 이제 들어가서 자야죠~9:17am - 1 Sep 13

Can anyone please translate it....i cant trust google translate..

Huayuan finish shooting this week has been the estuary dinners - so nice and the remaining two hours to two weeks so ahswipgo annameun IFLA me hear a good word is engraved ~ I 've met in the little hatti fan meeting also met on the set there was a coincidence 've go ... We sleep now ~ 9:17 am - 1 Sep 13

RT @taeccool After wrapping up the filming for Who Are You this week, had a get-together dinner~ It's really disappointing that I've got only 2 weeks left to spend with these wonderful people, I will definitely bear in mind all the good words said to me~ I also coincidently met the young Hottests I'd seen at the fan meeting before at the filming site~ Now really must go and sleep~

Crdt to :2pmalways

jcruz said: So I am painting and I have gwgm on in the background because it is like having some old friends come to visit me. I am watching the scene after they came back from Jejudo, they start looking at the wedding pictures. Taec said his favorite picture is the one where they are facing each other very close outside. GuiGui said her favorite picture is the one where they are sitting back to back. So for their song I Love You, guess which picture Taec chose to use for the cover art? GuiGui's favorite of course. More secret messages about his true feelings.

Guest charliew

129alphabet said:

Thet del Rosario

wrote:

»

129alphabet said:<

br

/>

What am I doing? Well, watching TaecGui episodes again..

lovin

' episode 2 all over again...

really

close right?

episode

2 but like this already...<

br

/>

<

<

br

/>

Why do

i

find their "position" so.... I mean, Taec's legs,

Gui's

legs; Taec's body...

Gui's

Uhmmmm

... Okay.. I Better sleep now <

br

/>

Slept at 3am after re watching

wgmg

for the nth time... And I wake to this

@129alphabet

Guest charliew

b8l8 said: jcruz said: So I am painting and I have gwgm on in the background because it is like having some old friends come to visit me. I am watching the scene after they came back from Jejudo, they start looking at the wedding pictures. Taec said his favorite picture is the one where they are facing each other very close outside. GuiGui said her favorite picture is the one where they are sitting back to back. So for their song I Love You, guess which picture Taec chose to use for the cover art? GuiGui's favorite of course. More secret messages about his true feelings.

Guest bluemoonlight

Pic of Taec's standee outside the fanmeeting venue...& you can see his dimples...so cute! :x  I would've :-* Taec (forgive me Gui Gui)...except the staff were about to take him away & it would've been so embarrassing... :\">
Don't mind the big smiley face sticker...don't want to publicize my face...hahau72l.jpg

Guest charliew

JenJ said: All of you know about there's the best onscreen couple award in Korea? I read on FB there's this shipper actually ask Pd-nim if TaecGui is eligible for the award and he replied yes n that TaecGui couple might have a chance to be nominated. If they win they will have the chance to appear together onscreen! but i'm not sure how it work.
I hope to see them appear together at the end of the year onscreen. August ended...September just started. TaecGui withdrawal symptoms comes back again~ *sniff~*
Wake me up when November ends.

Guest charliew

Here is the bts episode 10 on minute 0:54 when GuiGui came Taec was saying anyeoung to her but i think they cut it coz suddenly Guigui looking for ahjusi. Why they did that? What was the interaction between them that they have to cut? Its only saying hi, right? Or if there is something that they dont want us to see.  :-?
http://www.downvids.net/-time2sub-130610-wgm-global-bts-ep-10-1-taecyeon-cut-eng-sub-479642.html

Haha this is what sleeping with pervy thoughts can do... An early (treat?) or however you may want to think it.. Teaser for the next chap in my ff =))

PS. Children... Behave... Do not be tempted... LOL =)) jussssst kidding!!! =))

She was wearing a white mesh dress and I swear I could see the outlines of her lingerie as she’s dancing provocatively on top of the kitchen counter. Her long curls flew along with the rhythm of her movements. What is she doing here at our house this early? She’s now on her knees, facing her back on me. With her legs wide-spread, she turned to look at me - teasing me. My eyes ogled with the thought of what’s in-between that I wanted so much to turn her around to face me. Why is she doing this? What if my brothers come down and see her like this? She moved her hand all over her body, touching herself. I keep wondering what it feels like if it was my hand instead. I wanted so much to stand from this seat and bring her down from that counter and maybe have her in my room for private viewing… but I can’t move… I can only watch her and drool over her body that has given me my early morning hard-on.

=)) haha sorry... it's not that much hahahah =)) will post later ~ ppyong!

129alphabet said: Haha this is what sleeping with pervy thoughts can do... An early (treat?) or however you may want to think it.. Teaser for the next chap in my ff =))

PS. Children... Behave... Do not be tempted... LOL =)) jussssst kidding!!! =))
Spoiler: She was wearing a white mesh dress and I swear I could see the outlines of her lingerie as she’s dancing provocatively on top of the kitchen counter. Her long curls flew along with the rhythm of her movements. What is she doing here at our house this early? She’s now on her knees, facing her back on me. With her legs wide-spread, she turned to look at me - teasing me. My eyes ogled with the thought of what’s in-between that I wanted so much to turn her around to face me. Why is she doing this? What if my brothers come down and see her like this? She moved her hand all over her body, touching herself. I keep wondering what it feels like if it was my hand instead. I wanted so much to stand from this seat and bring her down from that counter and maybe have her in my room for private viewing… but I can’t move… I can only watch her and drool over her body that has given me my early morning hard-on.
=)) haha sorry... it's not that much hahahah =)) will post later ~ ppyong!

Pic of Taec's standee outside the fanmeeting venue...& you can see his dimples...so cute! :x  I would've :-* Taec (forgive me Gui Gui)...except the staff were about to take him away & it would've been so embarrassing... :\">

Don't mind the big smiley face sticker...don't want to publicize my face...haha

oooo....lucky you, @bluemoonlight. How I wished I can be there as well....... ;)

Guest Thet del Rosario

I've been wondering... It's been almost a month since gwgm ended and yet their fb and YouTube pages are still very active...like pd-do and even Mbc section head wants to keeps us on our toes.. Curious... Waiting???? !!! The the last YouTube video which had a big ... To be continued .. At the very end... Uuummmm... And then taecyeon not really saying anything about the show???... Maybe they really have something cooking for our couple? Another project? Season 2? Or are they just in the loop that there is something real between them? Aaahahhhhh!!!! I tell you... I am going crazy hahahah ... Help... I need professional help

Rewatching ep 8 - where the proposal from TAEC took place. Letter : when I first saw you and when we take the hot coco at one shot, something connected. .......... Then come this part, : "Let us be honest, do you feel something for me during the wedding photo shoot? Do you feel something difference from the usual? Not able to look at me straight and laughing whenever I get closer. No wonder I have the feeling that the are falling in love during the photo shoot. So both really felt something during the photo shoot. No wonder the cameraman actually said TAEC looked banja banja ... Shining or bright and very happy during the shooting. Another thing to note ... During wedding photo taking and their break, TAEC friends asked the them YES / NO question, no wonder TAEC will say YES to the question(whether to date in real?). All these start to make sense so the feeling is mutual between the both. Things got even better at JEJU Island. As we saw how both progress ..... Sad part is sometime when TAEC wanted to get close, Gui gui shy away. I think is hard for him to make the move but when he did but Gui shy away. To TAEC might be a drawback, that why sometime that made us feel the hesitate in him at the later part. I think in this period of time, he is struggling with his feeling too. Even hitting the cookie to relieve stress, he still asked about the reply of dating in real yes or no question. I dun know if the letter and regarding the yes / no question ... Give a lot of hints here. Unless, the letter and question is done by the production team.

Sometimes when I read posts.. I want to hit awesome, LOL and Insightful all at the same time!:) you guys are all BEYOOOND awesome and I love how we're still going on even after the show ended...

I just hope that no matter what.. Even with all the interviews that come up... Even with all the things that we're said and done (by either Taec or Gui) that goes against the belief (and or delusion) of this ship... Let's wish them both the best individually. As for me... As long as both aren't in a public relationship.. I'd still ship for them and hope for them to be a real couple one day...

BOW~

Guest Thet del Rosario

I am in a see-saw of emotions right now... Happy with taec's tweet and frustrated at the same time that taec is so damn hard to figure out ( just blurt it out already... Please!?!!) ... Sad with the possibilityntaht perhaps this is all it is... A delusion... Yet hopeful .. After reading all the awesome posts, social media hints/investigations ... In short...I have either gone mental and bi-polar... Or I am simply missing our couple so much.. Tsk..tsk... This is what happens when a taecgui addict relapses... ( I'm sorry ...could not help myself and re-watched the whole season again

Archived