(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Thet del Rosario

I am in a see-saw of emotions right now... Happy with taec's tweet and frustrated at the same time that taec is so damn hard to figure out ( just blurt it out already... Please!?!!) ... Sad with the possibilityntaht perhaps this is all it is... A delusion... Yet hopeful .. After reading all the awesome posts, social media hints/investigations ... In short...I have either gone mental and bi-polar... Or I am simply missing our couple so much.. Tsk..tsk... This is what happens when a taecgui addict relapses... ( I'm sorry ...could not help myself and re-watched the whole season again

Guest charliew

Thet del Rosario said: I am in a see-saw of emotions right now... Happy with taec's tweet and frustrated at the same time that taec is so damn hard to figure out ( just blurt it out already... Please!?!!) ... Sad with the possibilityntaht perhaps this is all it is... A delusion... Yet hopeful .. After reading all the awesome posts, social media hints/investigations ... In short...I have either gone mental and bi-polar... Or I am simply missing our couple so much.. Tsk..tsk... This is what happens when a taecgui addict relapses... ( I'm sorry ...could not help myself and re-watched the whole season again

Guest bibidep

Ok Anglegangie, you up date Taec sleep in his drama, GuiGui just posted her picture, she also sleeping right now hahah.  What happen to this two lovebirds, too many times coincidence.

1043904_10153223562635038_1917598463_n.j

hmmmm seems like Gui Gui is having too much stress or she too uptight about something

she had just update her facebook

失調的身體跟心情,需要放鬆下來跟放下。

Translation: Body and mood are uptight, really need to let it go to relax.

Omg! Why is she sooo pretty?

:x

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: @129alphabet @yokalana @charliew @lmangla @bibidep
lols....girls and unniess lols.....sorry if i disappear but i didnt have a long break for a long times and my Jerry missing me lols that my mom

Guest bibidep

Very funny with Taec and GuiGui.   About 10 hours ago Taec twitted that he had finished filming and had the party with the crews plus fans meeting so he said he's going to sleep now.  10 hours later the wife posted the picture of her relax and sleep also.  I bet GuiGui read his twitter or something, how come almost every time each of them post something it always related to each other.  It just drive me crazy.

Guest Goongfan11

I was missing seeing TaecGui couple, so I was watching episode 2 where they go to their newlywed home.  I didn't even post all of the great scenes from this episode, but I wanted to share part of it.  I am still learning how to make mv's with my apple computer.  Please forgive me for my rudimentary attempt.  Hopefully, I will get better at it.
I like how Taec carries her to the bedroom and they decide to take pictures of them doing the same romantic poses in other dramas/movies.
Also, when  Gui Gui lost the Kai Bai Bo game to Taec, she drags Taec to come out in the snow with her.  She uses her aegyo to convince him to join her.  Taec can't resist her charms. Very cute, but the best part is when she trolls Taec by touching him with her freezing hands...lol! =)) =)) \:D/
 Poor Taec...this is where he says she's still "A child at heart!" :x :)) ;;)

I hope you enjoy the mv.

http://youtu.be/XE_AdJXrjVY

Guest charliew

bibidep said:
angelangie said: @129alphabet @yokalana @charliew @lmangla @bibidep
lols....girls and unniess lols.....sorry if i disappear but i didnt have a long break for a long times and my Jerry missing me lols that my mom

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: hmmmm seems like Gui Gui is having too much stress or she too uptight about something
she had just update her facebook

失調的身體跟心情,需要放鬆下來跟放下。
Translation: Body and mood are uptight, really need to let it go to relax.

Guest bibidep

One of the fan, she is Korean.  She came to GuiGui's facebook and posted something about the big doll that GuiGui had for her birthday, the very first gift that GuiGui posted on her facebook and Weibo.  Below are the comments that she made, her name is Lemon Tea.

9100_10153105224425038_505683129_n.jpg

Lemon Tea:

To write down this article now joined Twitter.
I'm Koeran.
Using a translator writing in English.
Modify the awkward part, but English can be a little awkward.
I hope your understanding.
Yesterday Teacyeon was RT one photo on Teacyeon's Twitter.
This article was written on the pictures.

"정말 사랑했던 사람하고는 영원히 못 헤어져.
누굴 만나든 그저 무덤 위에 또 무덤을 쌓는것뿐이지."

This article's first part in English

"People who really loved can't break up forever."

One more written.
In Gui Gui's birthday
Gui Gui receive a doll as a gift.
The doll appearance in Korea drama "궁"
The doll called "두부인형" in Korea.
"두부 인형" was popular among lovers for a certain period of time.
So I think the doll came from Korea.
Of course, The doll is maybe not teacyeon's gift.
But I think the probability of came from korea is high.

I'm Korean.
I don't know Chinese.
And Chinese translated into Koeran is suck.
So I'm reading Chinese translated into English.
I have also reading Various posting In such a way that.
In my opinon, We should wait and see what happend.
Even if TeacGui's ending is unhappy, it looks like we have no other choice.
Of course, I want TeacGui's ending is happy ending.

Um...
It's hard to write in Englis
h

Archived