(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

2PM's song 10 out of 10 Points dance steps were performed countless of times by 2PM & their fans ......So it just too funny that GuiGui made 2PM danced it her version, her way .......      =)) =)) =))
2PM famous debut song is a cool song with cool dance moves .........memecenter_1378036963843_356_zpsa064c562

but it was reduced to this .......  =))memecenter_1378038787625_822_zps497b626f

This is a video from The Hottest Award 2013 .... Taec is only visible from 2:20 onwards coz this is a fancam focussing on Jun K..... haven't heard this song before, could be their new song .....

Taec is fine looking ..... 

I think this music is from their latest album

Not sure what's the name though.

Guest bluemoonlight

This is a video from The Hottest Award 2013 .... Taec is only visible from 2:20 onwards coz this is a fancam focussing on Jun K..... haven't heard this song before, could be their new song .....

Taec is fine looking ..... 

It's from their latest album, and the title is "Back to Square One"...co-composed & co-written by Junho :D

Yes, Taec looked really good, as did all of them...haha. But he also looked very tired...

Here are the translated lyrics...

Once again back to square one, back to when I first fell for you

I look at you who seems to have gone back and it frustrates me

Pretending not to know anything, pretending not to see me sighing

I look at you who were just smiling and only surprised pointless laughter comes out

Are you only using that eraser inside your head on me?

My heart races and it races for you, again it’s my place but, every day it’s like this but

Why do you just smile brightly

You don’t answer and only spin me round and round

If it’s not you I can’t give my love to anyone so

Can’t you come a little bit closer?

Can’t you give me all of your heart?

Now, I wish for my love to not return to the beginning, back to square one

When things start to improve, you get colder again

Today again, I had to send you away, I hate my crushed confidence

‘Now I’ll erase you’, even if I always make these promises, I can’t

As time passes, even after a few days, Again it’s my place but, it’s always like this but,

Without you my life is like an avatar without an owner

Don’t laugh while pretending not to know, tiredly pushing and pulling

I need you I miss you, nothing but childish words, what should I do

I want to grab you like a man, now please let me love you

(you make me crazy) I wanna feel your love

(you make me crazy) Give me a chance

(you make me crazy) Can't you feel my heart?

Feel my heart?

Translated by mcheller @ W2D

2PM celebrates 5th Anninversary since their debut with fans (Hottest) in South Korea today, September 1, 2013.Another video from The Hottest Awards 2013.  Song title Game Over .....  Taec appears clearly around 0:28 of the video ...

1184878_701701556510893_1383383858_n.jpg
2PM wearing tiaras!  :D

What am I doing? Well, watching TaecGui episodes again.. lovin' episode 2 all over again...

photo_zps1a5e1f5b.jpg

really close right? episode 2 but like this already...

And this...

photo_zps934b1a30.jpg

Why do i find their "position" so.... I mean, Taec's legs, Gui's legs; Taec's body... Gui's... Uhmmmm... Okay.. I Better sleep now =))

129alphabet

said: What am I doing? Well, watching TaecGui episodes again.. lovin' episode 2 all over again...

And this...

Why do i find their "position" so.... I mean, Taec's legs, Gui's legs; Taec's body... Gui's... Uhmmmm... Okay.. I Better sleep now

=))

129alphabet said:

What am I doing? Well, watching TaecGui episodes again.. lovin' episode 2 all over again...

And this...

Why do i find their "position" so.... I mean, Taec's legs, Gui's legs; Taec's body... Gui's... Uhmmmm... Okay.. I Better sleep now

Can you really sleep now?  Ok good nite!   :D  =))

I know~~~ ottokae?? $-) @-) :> =))

Guest Jenny Johnson

All of you know about there's the best onscreen couple award in Korea? I read on FB there's this shipper actually ask Pd-nim if TaecGui is eligible for the award and he replied yes n that TaecGui couple might have a chance to be nominated. If they win they will have the chance to appear together onscreen! but i'm not sure how it work.

I hope to see them appear together at the end of the year onscreen. August ended...September just started. TaecGui withdrawal symptoms comes back again~ *sniff~*

Wake me up when November ends.

Guest Thet del Rosario

129alphabet said: What am I doing? Well, watching TaecGui episodes again.. lovin' episode 2 all over again...

photo_zps1a5e1f5b.jpg

And this...

photo_zps934b1a30.jpg

Why do i find their "position" so.... I mean, Taec's legs, Gui's legs; Taec's body... Gui's... Uhmmmm... Okay.. I Better sleep now =))

129alphabet said:

And this...

Slept at 3am after re watching wgmg for the nth time... And I wake to this @129alphabet

=)) and here I am, trying to sleep with that image in mind =))

Btw, i hope @JenJ post is really true snd i hope we know details about it. I know all of us would want them on screen together?:)

All of you know about there's the best onscreen couple award in Korea? I read on FB there's this shipper actually ask Pd-nim if TaecGui is eligible for the award and he replied yes n that TaecGui couple might have a chance to be nominated. If they win they will have the chance to appear together onscreen! but i'm not sure how it work.

I hope to see them appear together at the end of the year onscreen. August ended...September just started. TaecGui withdrawal symptoms comes back again~ *sniff~*

Wake me up when November ends.

Omo! Now make sure they are nominated and let's vote for them 24/7!!!!!! Omona omona!!

And to fanfic authors, please do update your fics. I need more taecgui moments! Haha

so for all those feeling rather blue after that Cosmo article.. well I was feeling like that even before the article came out and wondering why on earth am I still on this micheseo ship.. but then after going through GuiGui's FB posts, I felt really much better...why you ask? data!

I was watching this detective show and the cop said, "if it happens once, it is chance. twice is coincidence. thrice or more, you have a pattern emerging. you can't ignore it." the same principle applies to TaecGui. So these are the FB posts that we were intrigued by -- http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26350591/#Comment_26350591 -- right now, the count is 4 where we can see for sure that she has responded to Taec right after he posted something.

for all purposes, GuiGui appears to be a rather sensible, practical girl. so I am going to assume that she is not stalking him and just posting randomly! so then what is the logical explanation? I like to tease but it is not fun to tease unless you get a reaction from the other person. you tend to stop if the other person does not react at all or reacts negatively.. so here, she continues to respond to him, which can only mean one thing --- it is okay to stay on this micheseo ship!!

:-B

charliew

said:

btw here is the link of video that he said he wants to become a good husband (if the translator is right hahaha)
http://www.frequency.com/video/time2sub_130516_wideopenstudio_2pmcut_en/101846921

Taecyeon update his twitter:
이번주 후아유 촬영을 마무리하구 회식을 했습니다~ 너무 좋은분들과 남은 시간이 2주밖에 안남은게 너무 아쉽고 저에게 해주시는 좋은 말씀 새겨듣겠습니다~ 오늘 팬미팅에서 만난던 어린핫티들도 촬영장에서 만나는 우연도 있었구요~ 이제 들어가서 자야죠~9:17am - 1 Sep 13
Can anyone please translate it....i cant trust google translate..
Huayuan finish shooting this week has been the estuary dinners - so nice and the remaining two hours to two weeks so ahswipgo annameun IFLA me hear a good word is engraved ~ I 've met in the little hatti fan meeting also met on the set there was a coincidence 've go ... We sleep now ~ 9:17 am - 1 Sep 13

Guest bluemoonlight

Taecyeon update his twitter:

이번주 후아유 촬영을 마무리하구 회식을 했습니다~ 너무 좋은분들과 남은 시간이 2주밖에 안남은게 너무 아쉽고 저에게 해주시는 좋은 말씀 새겨듣겠습니다~ 오늘 팬미팅에서 만난던 어린핫티들도 촬영장에서 만나는 우연도 있었구요~ 이제 들어가서 자야죠~9:17am - 1 Sep 13

Can anyone please translate it....i cant trust google translate..

Huayuan finish shooting this week has been the estuary dinners - so nice and the remaining two hours to two weeks so ahswipgo annameun IFLA me hear a good word is engraved ~ I 've met in the little hatti fan meeting also met on the set there was a coincidence 've go ... We sleep now ~ 9:17 am - 1 Sep 13

@ardorie28

Taec's tweet translation courtesy of 2PMalways:

After wrapping up the filming for Who Are You this week, had a get-together dinner~ It's really disappointing that I've got only 2 weeks left to spend with these wonderful people, I will definitely bear in mind all the good words said to me~ I also coincidently met the young Hottests I'd seen at the fan meeting before at the filming site~ Now really must go and sleep~

Archived