(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest charliew

meilinnzzz said: Hi everyone...ive been lurking in this forum since it has been created ....i love this forum so much.. This is one of my happy place...where i can get new updates about guigui n taec since i dont understand any chinese or korea.....even my husband noticed how obsessed i am with this forum...haha... btw...im neither guigui nor taec fan before i knew about wgm...but global wgm made me like both of them..however im biased towards guigui more..she kind of giving me the vibe a sister that i need to protect..i feel like i want to see her always happy n smile... Love is so mysterious i guess... Guigui is really a unique girl.. As i watched wgm... There are some scene that made me noticed taec did like guigui... Especially start from their jejudo filming scene... In bts after they were having their breakfast together...when guigui being interviewed about how she felt when taec surprised her with breakfast..and she danced 10 out of 10 cutely..we can see taec was turning his head to look at her... If he didnt like her... Why would he turned his head to look at her since she was far behind him... He might simply continue walking n act as nothing happened... Then, there is another bts when they have been told to compose a love song...taec turned to guigui when she was speaking..he didnt even glimpse a look when the other woman was speaking in chinese before that... Then he just realized that he was in the middle of an interview and tried to cover his shyness by touching his nose... Not to forget about the gui gui tree things... As we know the tree does not even there when they are both boarding the train together..and suddenly the tree is part of the parting gift with a very suspicious highlighted letter...people may said in denial that the words are being blew by the wind..take note the sequence of the colour please.... There are other things that i noticed too...but i dont want u girls to get bored with my long post.. As for the bts that being pointed by @tygg , the first one the cold shoulder taec gave guigui during their late wedding photograph session.. Bear in mind they are still at the stage of knowing each other and getting comfortable with each other at that time....not a long time lover that full of affection towards each other...i think its normal reaction of taec n guigui..both of them r so tired... Next, the last bts as he was watching his watch like he couldnt wait to go to his next event.. Didnt it ever occur to u that when he was watching the watch..what he thought was when will this filming scene be over..please wrap up the filming scene asap...so that he can freely talk to guigui without any camera follow them around as that was their last time together....he might feel that he dont want to waste anymore time with this filming anymore... Now, this is my two scents about taec recent interview... the first one was his ideal type of girl.... He wants someone he can communicate well... I dont think the meaning of his answer is only about language .... Even two people with same language do have a communication problem in a relationship..this may due to the fact that two people that may have same or different ways of thinking trying to be together... in my opinion, the communication that taec was talking about here is more about how they understand each other......able to speak their feeling between one another... Able to say wut they expect from each other comfortably... Able to accept each other ways of thinking n situation... Same goes for the marriage question... He said u should married with someone that you can communicate well... I think what he meant for that is someone that he can speak his mind freely n comfortably ... Someone can accept the way he voice out his opinion and things like that.... I would like to appologize if any of my post did offend anyone since im not so good at expressing myself using english... I love all the girls n unnies here .....thanks for loving our taecgui couple.... Lastly...i dont mind who will guigui choose as her love partner as long as she happy and that person can make her smile... Of couse it would be lovely if that person is taec n i will keep praying the best for them.... This might be my first post n last post in this forum... im better with just lurking here n read all ur post with smile!!! Sorry for my long post...love taecgui forever...

Guest charliew

btw here is the link of video that he said he wants to become a good husband (if the translator is right hahaha)
http://www.frequency.com/video/time2sub_130516_wideopenstudio_2pmcut_en/101846921

Guest charliew

JenJ said: Ok...taec retweeted a person's tweet of a image of a cover and it has been translated in chi in FB: 如果是真心相爱的人就永遠也不會會分開,無論遇見誰.
If they are truly in love, they will never ever be separated no matter who they meet.

bluemoonlight said: Here's a poster of all 2PM members reminding fans of the fanmeeting on Sunday, September 1st...
Taec's puckering up...hehe :-* ...it's like he's saying, "Gui Gui, don't kiss the bronze statue, here's a flying kiss from me...wait for me" ;) 

BS-RNNoCQAAI4NH.jpg:large
cr: JYPnation twitter

JenJ said: Ok...taec retweeted a person's tweet of a image of a cover and it has been translated in chi in FB: 如果是真心相爱的人就永遠也不會會分開,無論遇見誰.
If they are truly in love, they will never ever be separated no matter who they meet.

Guest Thet Witch

@angelangie... So true... If there's something that struck me about taec.:.its his frankness and honesty ... He doesn't know how to sugarcoat... When he is annoyed he is annoyed and he cant help but show it...same as when he wants to say something he'll say it... Like when he called out gui gui for whining or asking for stuff... Or when he tells gui gui not to push or to count before spraying or to not let the donkey kiss him on the lips... If he's goal in gwgm is to just widen his fanbase he could have acted more towards being romantic-ideal as most would want and expect him to act.

That's why I hope his silence about anything wgm or gui gui is bcuz if he opens his mouth he might spill or say something that he would want to reveal and not b us he doesn't care at all.

And that is me wishing and praying at the bottom of my shipper's heart ( with all my fingers and toes crossed lol)

Thet Witch said: @angelangie... So true... If there's something that struck me about taec.:.its his frankness and honesty ... He doesn't know how to sugarcoat... When he is annoyed he is annoyed and he cant help but show it...same as when he wants to say something he'll say it... Like when he called out gui gui for whining or asking for stuff... Or when he tells gui gui not to push or to count before spraying or to not let the donkey kiss him on the lips... If he's goal in gwgm is to just widen his fanbase he could have acted more towards being romantic-ideal as most would want and expect him to act.

That's why I hope his silence about anything wgm or gui gui is bcuz if he opens his mouth he might spill or say something that he would want to reveal and not b us he doesn't care at all.

And that is me wishing and praying at the bottom of my shipper's heart ( with all my fingers and toes crossed lol)

Guest Jenny Johnson

some of Taec latest still in WAY

cr: as tagged

The 1st pic. That's the shoe all of you were debating on silver silver silver! N nope he did not wear this on wgmg before n it's grey n white.

Guigui update her weibo..credit to Taecgui facebook page. She said "That day soaked for about an hr" Do not know if this is the drama she film or went to a spa to relax. Someone asking who took the pics heeee.. b3500c4815a5905035fec79dc63c6d14.jpg

Guest mizchief

Wedding ducks (Hangul원앙세트; lit. Mandarin duck set) are a pair of duck carvings (traditionally Mandarin ducks) that are used in Korean wedding ceremonies, and often given as marriage gifts. Mandarin ducks are chosen because it is believed that, unlike other types of ducks, they mate for life, and that if one of the pair dies, the other will mourn. For Koreans, Mandarin ducks represent peace, fidelity, and plentiful offspring.
Credit Wikipedia
Taec : If they are truly in love, they will never ever be separated no matter who they meet.

Credit : JenJ

Guigui in "Man Vs Woman " show : We'll meet if we're fated 
Credit : lixjiejie

Korean Wedding Belief <==> Mandarin Ducks 

Guest Jenny Johnson

mizchief said: Wedding ducks (Hangul원앙세트; lit. Mandarin duck set) are a pair of duck carvings (traditionally Mandarin ducks) that are used in Korean wedding ceremonies, and often given as marriage gifts. Mandarin ducks are chosen because it is believed that, unlike other types of ducks, they mate for life, and that if one of the pair dies, the other will mourn. For Koreans, Mandarin ducks represent peace, fidelity, and plentiful offspring.
Credit Wikipedia
Taec : If they are truly in love, they will never ever be separated no matter who they meet.

Credit : JenJ

Guigui in "Man Vs Woman " show : We'll meet if we're fated 
Credit : lixjiejie

Korean Wedding Belief <==> Mandarin Ducks 

Archived