(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest charliew

b8l8 said:

On kissing the sea elephant: Taec  said he doesnt really like getting close to animals but because she was cheering him on even though he was scared he did it, by the power of love!!! with matching open arms. lol!
Communication between them, as was mentioned in earlier posts, is not just an exchange of words but most importantly in other ways that is just felt by the heart. it can be a look, a touch on the arm, a post on Facebook/weibo/twitter that carries meaning only the two of them, or those in the know, can decipher. Even a hug as we saw through the episodes can have different meanings! I think what Taec may mean in the interview is that, he really wants to go to the next stage, to go deeper into his relationship with GuiGui and wants to have a deeper understanding of who she is. the more you love a person, the more you want to know more about her. there were instances where they each failed to explain fully what the other meant like in the first episode Taec said about the body and soul being 1 etc, He probably wants them to be able to go beyond casual conversations and have meaningful talks about their future life together. i don't think they will have a problem communicating with each other as long as they are committed to each other. love will find a way. I do hope that they learn the other's language. only because it will help them communicate better with each other's families and friends. it really makes a difference. When I first got married, I didn't speak a word of Mandarin while my Taiwanese mother-in-law doesnt speak English! now we can talk over the phone in Chinese! Let's just give them some time, don't be sad, it will all work out !!! 
edit: watch video @ 3:55

@jenj -- big thank you for correcting the translations.. I have edited my post a little based on your feedback and tweaked my comments a bit....For those who have time to kill, feel free to check them out again...
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26351780/#Comment_26351780

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26352284/#Comment_26352284

Guest Jenny Johnson

@Lmangla  
ep 3 -- EDIT after @jenj's feedback --記得收看喔 "remember to watch wow!" just looking at this doesn't really seem it is personalized but more like teaser comment. But remember, this is the episode where she got the shoes. so is wow for the shoes? shall we look deeper at the personalized comments?If you have heard of singlish, we also have the lah, lor and leh at the end of our sentence to add on the emotions like "I do not want it to be place here." Singlish: Don't put here lah!" so in taiwan is like a extra word to make it sound cuter, more gwiomi!! 

ep 7 -- EDITING after @jenj's awesome translation -- 我們去蜜月旅行囉... so what she said "we are on our way to our honeymoon trip"  -- this can be viewed as a teaser comment but I put this in the personalized section for a reason -- the use of the possessive "we" and "our"; this is a virtual marriage and it is not really their honeymoon is it? yet, she chooses to say "our" honeymoon like it was something that belonged to just the two of them. if she had said something like "the honeymoon" -- I would have put it as a teaser. but because she laid ownership of it, there is a subtle shift where she has personalized it. Just to clarify: Actually I put "our" into the sentence myself, but in Chinese it will sound weird and incorrect if we put it like this; 我們去我們的蜜月旅行囉"we are on our way to our honeymoon trip". If I directly translate it, it would be; 我們去蜜月旅行囉  we are on the way to the honeymoon trip我們; we is enough to mean "our" trip in Chinese grammer.Edit:I agree with what you mentioned. She can choose to say 去蜜月旅行囉on the way to the honeymoon trip instead of 我們去蜜月旅行囉.

@Lmangla, I wanted to help you but I'm running out of time. I still have to get my son ready for his football game. Anyway, here are Taec's twitter posts. Sorry no time to arrange chronologically. I do agree we need to have a place where we can easily access previous posts in an organized manner and I am working on that. That will be my gift for everyone here.
July 22: 꽃밭에 옥~~ pic.twitter.com/hV5Q9dyBjTJyly 20: "@2AMONG: 우리 오랜만에 모였어요 행복해여 하루의 휴가가 금쪽같음 ㅎㅎ 필요한건 hennessy ~~ㅋ http://twitpic.com/d3q10k  http://twitpic.com/d3q11i  http://twitpic.com/d3q124 " 헤네시ㅋㅋㅋ7 Mar

TTS: The Lonely Island - Like a Boss "@Khunnie0624: Be a Leader not a Boss. Via. http://lonelyfrenchtraveller.tumblr.com  = ] pic.twitter.com/DreTx8ja4E"

14 Apr

에버랜드에서 욱열섹예판 찍는중~ pic.twitter.com/wnlcbMeTyj

7 May

Like a sir! pic.twitter.com/gidQt70lrS

23 Jun

잘먹을게용~♥ 옥빠만세~~ㅋㅋㅋ pic.twitter.com/oZRT4IoSZs

8 Jul

건우를 찾아라! pic.twitter.com/rmqNHx4nZ2

29 Jul

후아유 첫방송 기념! 건우를 찾아라! 제2탄! pic.twitter.com/V8FwRKT453

4 Aug

@Khunnie0624 miss u buddy pic.twitter.com/LkprEBtPG029 Jul

후아유 첫방 기념! 건우를 찾아라! 3탄! pic.twitter.com/4go2vfzIzJ

4 Aug

@Khunnie0624 seriously tho miss u buddy pic.twitter.com/alQGbC17xK

5 Aug

"@onewaychance: [MV] Mikey(마이키) _ Loving you (R&B ver.) (러빙유) http://youtu.be/CKNFv65SMtA " 형 요새 너무 멋쪄보인다니깐요ㅋㅋ

Hello everyone I am new here . Really am so happy to know how deeply our taecgui couple r loved .. There is no doubt that guigui has a special place in taec's heart and how he gradually loosen his boundaries ,how fascinated he was to meet a completely fresh and expressive cutie..yes, he bragged about her and was totally swept away to see her genuinely crying when they had to part .for sure he knows how deeply guigui had fallen , he knows everything but he didn't say .. Why did guigui said these? Pls don't be mad about my opinion .. I seriously hope I am wrong ..as we all know gui had a terrible hard time during the wedding in the island ..she cried so badly that the producers thought they might not be able to continue filming .. Our strong gui did put her best to complete the filming .. The Taiwan program went all way gossiping about her ex relationship .. It was so sad and embarrassing to go into details just to make her look really bad n ...everyone in the crew knew about it since it was all over the Internet n program but ..I guess taec didn't even talk or her about that ..in her heart , she may feel that if he truly cares like a real couple , he will at least try to let her talk about it ..guess he didn't .. But in his interview he said if he really liked to date that someone he would want to know about all her ex..so that they would not make the same mistakes .. So? Even until the last date he showed no signs of wanting to seriously try dating gui ..maybe that's why she said that was the last meeting ,it would be difficult to meet again ..when she told him about the meaning of the shoe gift ,he still didn't express his unwillingness about parting ...GUI simply likes taec for his accommodating gestures with well mannered manly nature .sad to say ,I think she is of course unforgettable and special to him but not to the level of a girlfriend .. We all know taec controls his emotions really well ,he is too intellectual not to easily fall in love .. Sad also to notice in the last bts after GUI cried so badly ..when she was surrounded by the crew ,taec looked at his watch .. Why? He should know they still have a after party , was he in a hurry ? How would someone who truly loves n cares bear to leave ...?another sad bts was when they had the late wedding shoot he was asleep ,but when he had to carry on filming he seemed totally just filming even when GUI past by him he was so stern .. Of course there were truly happy time when he could officially enjoy dating but yet he still didn't take the initiative to hold her hands when she repeatedly hopes to feel loved by doing so .why? Guess he didn't feel the intensity n he didn't want to pretend or mislead .gui should know but she still chooses to try to make things out .. That's why I am worried about GUI ..felt worse after the Cosmo interview .. And other interviews he keeps repeating they absolutely do not know each other , ..yes he fell a little for her cuteness gradually but he quickly question himself whether he should consider marrying someone who is a stranger or someone he has known for a long time .why.? If I guess between lines he may have that someone he knows for a long time in mind .. Read somewhere that his ex came for again ..?not too sure how true..again he stressed he should marry he can communicate well..in my opinion ,when he saw the part when he misunderstood what gui wanted to say before they hit the biscuit on tv, he then came to realize how far apart the true meaning ...she asked him if she could tell him her concerns but taec misunderstood that GUI was stressed when talking to him ..Matters get worse when communication is only through the net .. Deeper feelings cannot be fully expressed .. He said that in the press ..he is still clever enough to leave us guessing what he really wants ..he said if he really likes that someone he would not be able even to look at her,...how he constantly stares at GUI really makes me wonder the truth .. Just working? No doubt he is really nice n compromising many girls will be attracted ...n maybe that's why GUI sensed he has other girls ...maybe the crew reminded her not to fall so easily but protect her because he really has many choices due to his everything..just guessing ..pls don't throw stones at me .. Just another way to look at things .. One more thing I find them fishy .. Aaron yan ,6 years friendship with GUI is also a good friend to kwanghee, who is taec friend .. Aaron yan may has some insiders news about taec since Aaron also really cares for GUI ..Aaron keeps reminding indirectly to open eyes properly and choose wisely ..why? He knows something? If taec is really good n true to GUI ..kwanghee may have leak out to Aaron n Aaron will surely showers blessings n encourage both of them but it seems opposite ..all of these r just wild guess or perhaps Aaron really likes gui n wants her for himself ? Who knows? On the other hand we must also understand nothing is confirmed yet..as long as taec really feels he is in love with gui for real ..love can conquer anything n everything..or maybe that interview was taken when they had some arguments ..but now they have already made up n grow deeper.. GUI is so sweet n true .. Just hope she can find her mr right who really loves her .. Taec on the other hand ,thinks marriage is teamwork .. Don't sound romantic or loving just intellectual .he may chooses compatibility rather than love .. Maybe I am wrong ..just hope I see all things wrongly ..there r always many sides to a story .. Really hope things work well romantically for our taecgui couple ..hope to hear good news from them. Please forgive me if I view wrongly..just guessing pure guessing..we r not them ..what really happens between them only they will know n for sure they r wise n logical enough to know their possibility of togetherness but the love n joy they shared during filming will always remain in my heart .Thank you taecgui !!!

Guest bluemoonlight

Here's a poster of all 2PM members reminding fans of the fanmeeting on Sunday, September 1st...
Taec's puckering up...hehe :-* ...it's like he's saying, "Gui Gui, don't kiss the bronze statue, here's a flying kiss from me...wait for me" ;) 

BS-RNNoCQAAI4NH.jpg:large
cr: JYPnation twitter

Guest charliew

Whatever happen between Taec and Gui, I will leave it to God because He knows what is the best for both of them. Even tho i really want them to be real but once again He created them so i will leave everything to Him. I only want the best for GuiGui. She is a real true person, she has a pure heart. She deserves the best. But i wont stop praying for them to be together  :D
qenp.png

Guest Thet del Rosario

I am horrible at letting go...thus I try hard to not get easily attached on people and things. A lot had been said on what taec was insinuating or what he was trying to convey in his recent Cosmo interview .. A lot had been said yet we are just as confused and boggled as we are on where gui gui lies in his heart. It's funny how everyone automatically shifts to trying to analyze taec's feelings and thoughts ... Obviously to us and most people who have seen them together .... Gui gui's sentiments and feelings for taec seem to be a well established fact. Add the fact that she is one sassy lass who doesn't cower at possible repercussions or disastrous consequences but rather follows her heart and conveys her thoughts in a simple straightforward way... " oppa likes it... I like it" or like when she met his friends.. She did not know of them.. Simple... No need for pretensions or extra efforts on her part to try to impress. Taec on the on the other hand is more cautious in his approach on things... To the point that I think he over analyzes or over-think things... No one can tell for sure what they truly feel for each other and all we can do is wait ... I can see this couple continuing to fascinate us with their antics offscreen just as much as we loved them on-screen... Their "confessions" r "hints" be it through tweeter, fb, weibo, intsagram etc will keep us guessing for a long time and will certainly continue to amaze, beguile, confuse and drive us mad... I would like to compare this whole taecgui affair with a roller coaster ride ... Where taec in the beginning had to take a step back and wonder ... Should I take the ride? Nah.. Too scary... Or not worth my time ... To ah maybe? ... What the heck might as well. As he spends more time with gui gui he is like riding a roller coaster slowly making its way up and he is full Of excitement, anticipation , a sense of discovery that perhaps this will be fun... as he gets bitten by the gui gui bug with all her cuteness and refreshing personality ... he is now halfway to the top and having the time of his life... Finally when he is resigned to being totally whipped and realizes the difficulties that come with him liking her I.e. the distance, language barrier, fans, career , etc ....that's when you are at the very top of the roller coaster ride and its fast going down and you ask yourself why the hell did you get on the ride in the first place....and when the ride is all over ... You can't wait to go all over again but at the same time hesitate asking do I really want to go through it all again? I' d like to think that taec and gui gui are in that crossroad / dilemma state. They surely have made an impact on each other but I want to believe that their inaction is just a temporary state as they are not quite sure yet how to proceed. Taec's total blockout on anything gui gui makes me believe that they are communicating one way or another for two reasons... He is too honest and he values honesty... Perhaps he didn't want to lie if asked or prodded so he chose to not talk about it...if it was not a big deal why keep mum about it. He can just say no we have not talked since last filming ...period. Second... I think their interactions were too real during filming that even if ... iF... They didn't fall in love or develop some affection for each other... They would have developed some kind of friendship that would merit an occasional hi/hello/how are you every once in a while.
Lastly ... for my fave moments...
I think the best ones are their  subtle display of affection... They may have not kissed but their gazes were such giveaways... If they were not real they deserve an oscar for superb acting.
I loved how taec was absentmindedly rubbing gui gui's  knee when they were at the cafe cave...and trying to fix her robe as she fidgets and moves around after they got off the pool...and how flustered he was and was  trying to get her to stop drinking the hot choco during their first gambei... How he piggy backed her on the beach ... how he picked up her shoe and started drying it ... Or when they play around and neither one knows where the others limb ( be it legs or arms) have gone... and the way they mimic each others expressions and movements... and many more... these random shows of affections i think are what got me hooked on them ... They were just too natural...So "unthought " .
I also love taec's tone when he answers her while doing something else cuz I think it shows the real taec ... And gives us a glimpse of the real taecgui interaction... Like when he said ..". Ummmm".... While plopped on the bed at jejudo and gui gui was pestering him.. Or when he was looking at how he looks in the alien pj's in the window and she called him yeobo... Or during the gown fitting and he was printing pictures and he called out "gui gui did you want me to call my friends....etc....

Lastly I love their bts conversations... The one in the acquiring we're the best I think... So candid and just gave such good, happy vibes of two people enjoying time spent together... Their after the proposals conversation on wether they thought of each other and their salon "did you miss me talk" ...
My!apologies  as my post  is too long ☺ amy thoughts are probably not new... Nevertheless .. It was wonderful to  go back to those happy times...

Guest charliew

Thet del Rosario said:

Lastly ... for my fave moments...
I think the best ones are their  subtle display of affection... They may have not kissed but their gazes were such giveaways... If they were not real they deserve an oscar for superb acting.
I loved how taec was absentmindedly rubbing gui gui's  knee when they were at the cafe cave...and trying to fix her robe as she fidgets and moves around after they got off the pool...and how flustered he was and was  trying to get her to stop drinking the hot choco during their first gambei... How he piggy backed her on the beach ... how he picked up her shoe and started drying it ... Or when they play around and neither one knows where the others limb ( be it legs or arms) have gone... and the way they mimic each others expressions and movements... and many more... these random shows of affections i think are what got me hooked on them ... They were just too natural...So "unthought " .
I also love taec's tone when he answers her while doing something else cuz I think it shows the real taec ... And gives us a glimpse of the real taecgui interaction... Like when he said ..". Ummmm".... While plopped on the bed at jejudo and gui gui was pestering him.. Or when he was looking at how he looks in the alien pj's in the window and she called him yeobo... Or during the gown fitting and he was printing pictures and he called out "gui gui did you want me to call my friends....etc....

Lastly I love their bts conversations... The one in the acquiring we're the best I think... So candid and just gave such good, happy vibes of two people enjoying time spent together... Their after the proposals conversation on wether they thought of each other and their salon "did you miss me talk" ...
My!apologies  as my post  is too long ☺ amy thoughts are probably not new... Nevertheless .. It was wonderful to  go back to those happy times...

Guest Thet del Rosario

@charliew Yup. And when she and gui were in their own worlds despite the people around them.. I.e khun trying hard to explain his gift.. And while G.O kind of just faded in the background when they were cooking.

Hi everyone...ive been lurking in this forum since it has been created ....i love this forum so much.. This is one of my happy place...where i can get new updates about guigui n taec since i dont understand any chinese or korea.....even my husband noticed how obsessed i am with this forum...haha... btw...im neither guigui nor taec fan before i knew about wgm...but global wgm made me like both of them..however im biased towards guigui more..she kind of giving me the vibe a sister that i need to protect..i feel like i want to see her always happy n smile... Love is so mysterious i guess... Guigui is really a unique girl.. As i watched wgm... There are some scene that made me noticed taec did like guigui... Especially start from their jejudo filming scene... In bts after they were having their breakfast together...when guigui being interviewed about how she felt when taec surprised her with breakfast..and she danced 10 out of 10 cutely..we can see taec was turning his head to look at her... If he didnt like her... Why would he turned his head to look at her since she was far behind him... He might simply continue walking n act as nothing happened... Then, there is another bts when they have been told to compose a love song...taec turned to guigui when she was speaking..he didnt even glimpse a look when the other woman was speaking in chinese before that... Then he just realized that he was in the middle of an interview and tried to cover his shyness by touching his nose... Not to forget about the gui gui tree things... As we know the tree does not even there when they are both boarding the train together..and suddenly the tree is part of the parting gift with a very suspicious highlighted letter...people may said in denial that the words are being blew by the wind..take note the sequence of the colour please.... There are other things that i noticed too...but i dont want u girls to get bored with my long post.. As for the bts that being pointed by @tygg , the first one the cold shoulder taec gave guigui during their late wedding photograph session.. Bear in mind they are still at the stage of knowing each other and getting comfortable with each other at that time....not a long time lover that full of affection towards each other...i think its normal reaction of taec n guigui..both of them r so tired... Next, the last bts as he was watching his watch like he couldnt wait to go to his next event.. Didnt it ever occur to u that when he was watching the watch..what he thought was when will this filming scene be over..please wrap up the filming scene asap...so that he can freely talk to guigui without any camera follow them around as that was their last time together....he might feel that he dont want to waste anymore time with this filming anymore... Now, this is my two scents about taec recent interview... the first one was his ideal type of girl.... He wants someone he can communicate well... I dont think the meaning of his answer is only about language .... Even two people with same language do have a communication problem in a relationship..this may due to the fact that two people that may have same or different ways of thinking trying to be together... in my opinion, the communication that taec was talking about here is more about how they understand each other......able to speak their feeling between one another... Able to say wut they expect from each other comfortably... Able to accept each other ways of thinking n situation... Same goes for the marriage question... He said u should married with someone that you can communicate well... I think what he meant for that is someone that he can speak his mind freely n comfortably ... Someone can accept the way he voice out his opinion and things like that.... I would like to appologize if any of my post did offend anyone since im not so good at expressing myself using english... I love all the girls n unnies here .....thanks for loving our taecgui couple.... Lastly...i dont mind who will guigui choose as her love partner as long as she happy and that person can make her smile... Of couse it would be lovely if that person is taec n i will keep praying the best for them.... This might be my first post n last post in this forum... im better with just lurking here n read all ur post with smile!!! Sorry for my long post...love taecgui forever...

Ok! My thinking cap is thinking real hard and hell I rewatched certain moments again and again. Presently, watching Kuntoria couple ... Ya ya ... I do not watch all WGM. I watched because knowing TAEC will be feature in. :) My take after how TAEC interaction in Kuntoria ... He really behave like a big kids with his 2pm families and teasing the couples. But constantly just enjoying his food and drift in his own world. Frankly, is the exact replica of GuiGui and in my heart I am really happy and laughing like hell. In the recent interview of Taxi - WRU both TAEC and the female lead having a lot of awkwardness between them. They are not close and cannot even met eyes to eyes. In the interview, TAEC was being asked the question - about age limit dating and TAEC reply them as young as the gov allow legal age and age diff of 10years older is fine with him as his ideal type is HAN JI WON ... Ya one of my fav actress too. In the COSMO interview about shyness and coward ... That why he did not made any move even until now. Communication is important as we can see is hard for him during the filming of WGMGE. He is a genuine in languages so I think he will not hv problem learning Chinese. Dear GUIGUI must learn KOREAN, so she can communicate with his families. Married is not about 2 persons but 2 families. Ok I thinking too far off. As for GuiGui, at the end of the interview - she thanks production team for giving her the chance to be in this show and she thanks GOD for giving her such a good present? I am wondering a lot abut this sentence .... Hidden meaning? So to see them interacting so well in the show because both are really big kids at heart. I really think is genuine gestures of both of them. Who will know what lie ahead of them?

Guest Jenny Johnson

Ok...taec retweeted a person's tweet of a image of a cover and it has been translated in chi in FB: 如果是真心相爱的人就永遠也不會會分開,無論遇見誰.

If they are truly in love, they will never ever be separated no matter who they meet.

Archived