(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

hotestxxx said: [TRANS] Taecyeon in Cosmopolitan September Issue

(source: http://okniverse.net/63101)

Taecyeon is really on the roll. Being impossibly flawless, a man with handsome face, 185 cm height, a broad shoulder everyone wants to be hugged by, great dancing skills and athleticism, deep voice...
Athough that is enough already, but there’s no satisfication. A man who doesn’t stop taking challenge and constantly try to reach toward new dreams.
A man who knows how to do an amazing propose for his woman, is there any more perfect man than him in this world?

Q. You're the main person of the created term ‘Beastly idol’ right. As expected still your body is good. Recently, are you also taking care of your body seriously?
A. No. Because I’m too busy I have no time to take care of my body. That’s why now I’m keeping my target to do so. Ha!

No wonder! As we can see his body is much lean-er compare to last time. Anyhow! both also still so smexy ! :D

Q. As it is in the drama, are you the type who slowly develop crush? If not, are you the type who falls in love at the first sight?

A. Not even once I have ever fallen in love at the first sight. Rather than that, I’m more of falling in love while knowing each other slowly. I will watch and try to know how is that person’s personality for quite a long time... Now that I think of it, that part is similar to Cha Geonwoo.

That's why at first few ep of WGM he was kinda hold back himself and slowly he opens up and get closer to miss Ghost~ Meaning.. he IS falling in love!

Q. What’s your ideal type though?

A. I think it keeps on changing every time. Before it was people who do many aegyo, people who are cute, people whose laugh is beautiful but recently it’s been different.
Now, to communicate well is the most important one.

At first I was pretty upset since what he said there was people who do many aegyo,cute and laugh is beautiful. All these are describing Guigui. Meaning.. he doesnt like Guigui anymore? Or is it he found out about Michoso family and tried to stop us from giving extra stress for them to be together? But.. in the end he said communicate well is most important. Im still not quite sure if Taecgui communicate well, I mean.. both of them understand each other and all but.. does that considered communicate well? :'( I hope it does mean communicate well tho.

Q. If the woman whom you can communicate with appeared, what will you do?

A. If it’s the person that I really like, I won’t be able to speak. I can’t even look at her. I don’t rush to her, and there will be many of cases where I get butterfly in my stomach. I'm a coward coward right.

That's why when Guigui said saranghae he didnt replied loudly? teehehehe.

Q. It’s surprising though? Then, if you could start dating again, what kind of date do you want to do?

A. I really want to talk while walking together along the Han River. Because I want to see and know what kind of person she is.

Chengehcheong!! Close enough!! :D Did the talk and walking together part~!!

Q. We’re wondering what does marriage mean to you. This year you experienced indirect marriage through film ‘Marriage Blue’ and variety program ‘WGM Global Version’ Is there any special moment?

A. Ah, marriage is really hard, like in the case of ‘WGM’ two people who absolutely don’t know each other meet and live together, with content of filming while dating during the marriage. It’s this kind of common feeling when I was wondering whom I would marry, whether she is a complete stranger I really don’t know, or a person I have known for a long time.
‘You should marry the person you communicate well with’ is true. If you can’t communicate, it will be very difficult.

I dont really get this translation tho. HAHA.

Q. Then when the person you want to marry appears, is there a kind of propose you’d definitely do?

A. I will take my girlfriend to travel to Venice.
When we arrive at Piazza San Marco, I’d like us to enjoy ourselves by listening to our favorite song while playing music along with 4~5 people.
If she said ‘Oh, this is our song!’ at that time I will take out a ring and do the propose.
If I talk about this plan I just laugh and think ‘That’s why you can’t date’
Haha. Anyway that’s the romantic propose I’m thinking about.

Why cant date, Taec-y??? D:  You already did a similar romantic proposal! Fighting Taec!

Guest Jenny Johnson

[TRANS] Taecyeon in Cosmopolitan September Issue

Taecyeon is really on the roll. Being impossibly flawless, a man with handsome face, 185 cm height, a broad shoulder everyone wants to be hugged by, great dancing skills and athleticism, deep voice...

Athough that is enough already, but there’s no satisfication. A man who doesn’t stop taking challenge and constantly try to reach toward new dreams.

A man who knows how to do an amazing propose for his woman, is there any more perfect man than him in this world?

Q. You're the main person of the created term ‘Beastly idol’ right. As expected still your body is good. Recently, are you also taking care of your body seriously?

A. No. Because I’m too busy I have no time to take care of my body. That’s why now I’m keeping my target to do so. Haha

Q. You’re really busy because of ‘Who Are You’ filming. You’re taking the leading role, how is it?

A. I’m greatly burdened. Because it needs strong feeling to take the lead role and to lead the whole drama, it’s not easy.

Actually I took the lead role in ‘Dream High’ I saw many dramas’ lead role and got many supporting feeling. This time is worth pretty much nervousness. But little by little I’m getting used to it.

Q. As it is in the drama, are you the type who slowly develop crush? If not, are you the type who falls in love at the first sight?

A. Not even once I have ever fallen in love at the first sight. Rather than that, I’m more of falling in love while knowing each other slowly. I will watch and try to know how is that person’s personality for quite a long time... Now that I think of it, that part is similar to Cha Geonwoo.

A. I think it keeps on changing every time. Before it was people who do many aegyo, people who are cute, people whose laugh is beautiful but recently it’s been different.

A. If it’s the person that I really like, I won’t be able to speak. I can’t even look at her. I don’t rush to her, and there will be many of cases where I get butterfly in my stomach. I'm a coward coward right.

Q. It’s surprising though? Then, if you could start dating again, what kind of date do you want to do?

A. I really want to talk while walking together along the Han River. Because I want to see and know what kind of person she is.

Q. We’re wondering what does marriage mean to you. This year you experienced indirect marriage through film ‘Marriage Blue’ and variety program ‘WGM Global Version’ Is there any special moment?

A. Ah, marriage is really hard, like in the case of ‘WGM’ two people who absolutely don’t know each other meet and live together, with content of filming while dating during the marriage. It’s this kind of common feeling when I was wondering whom I would marry, whether she is a complete stranger I really don’t know, or a person I have known for a long time.

‘You should marry the person you communicate well with’ is true. If you can’t communicate, it will be very difficult.

Q. Then when the person you want to marry appears, is there a kind of propose you’d definitely do?

When we arrive at Piazza San Marco, I’d like us to enjoy ourselves by listening to our favorite song while playing music along with 4~5 people.

If she said ‘Oh, this is our song!’ at that time I will take out a ring and do the propose.

Q. Even doing it romantically..., You’re really a man in everything. If you think about it, what kind of man is Taecyeon? I think everyone’s a man with good body, handsome, cool Taecyeon.

A. My body isn’t great. Haha. In the past, there was a time when I thought of ‘I’m this kind of man’

But recently, I don’t know. I think my nature is changing little by little. I try to look back and see at myself, hold back, and and do things professionally, that way I'm doing good to be a part of the society right?

Q. At last, please say your comment to congratulate Cosmopolitan 13 years anniversary.

A. Ah. Congratulations! I think Cosmopolitan is really an interesting magazine. Even my parents and my sister also like it. Whenever it’s released there’s always interesting stories, it’s an attractive magazine which can give the feeling of sympathy and enlightenment at the same time.

if this has been posted before just ignore it you guys, I just found it interesting and wanna share it lol

Logical thinking cap on: It seems to me... Taec have founded the one who is cute! who enjoys every meal! who has a unforgettable laugh. He has found her but something missing and now he is expecting more. I read somewhere: a Capricorn do not expect anything from friends but when he starts to have more expectation from that person means he cares about her a lot now he is expecting more and he really wants to communicate with that someone badly. Wants to know her more n deeper in sense. Wants to know the other side of her. That's GuiGui. In epi 14/15, he keep emphasizing on talking/chatting and getting to know more, more in depth. He really wants to communicate with her badly but not necessary having the common language like she has to speak Korean but in way they have to understand one another n they have to click which I think they are almost there.

JenJ said:

hotestxxx

wrote:

»

(source:

http://okniverse.net/63101

)

A. No. Because I’m too busy I have no time to take care of my body. That’s why now I’m keeping my target to do so. Haha

Q. You’re really busy because of ‘Who Are You’ filming. You’re taking the leading role, how is it?

A. I’m greatly burdened. Because it needs strong feeling to take the lead role and to lead the whole drama, it’s not easy.

Actually I took the lead role in ‘Dream High’ I saw many dramas’ lead role and got many supporting feeling. This time is worth pretty much nervousness. But little by little I’m getting used to it.

Q. Even doing it romantically..., You’re really a man in everything. If you think about it, what kind of man is Taecyeon? I think everyone’s a man with good body, handsome, cool Taecyeon.

A. My body isn’t great. Haha. In the past, there was a time when I thought of ‘I’m this kind of man’

But recently, I don’t know. I think my nature is changing little by little. I try to look back and see at myself, hold back, and and do things professionally, that way I'm doing good to be a part of the society right?

Q. At last, please say your comment to congratulate Cosmopolitan 13 years anniversary.

A. Ah. Congratulations! I think Cosmopolitan is really an interesting magazine. Even my parents and my sister also like it. Whenever it’s released there’s always interesting stories, it’s an attractive magazine which can give the feeling of sympathy and enlightenment at the same time.

if this has been posted before just ignore it you guys, I just found it interesting and wanna share it lol

Guest Jenny Johnson

JenJ said:

hotestxxx wrote: »

Logical thinking cap on: It seems to me... Taec have founded the one who is cute! who enjoys every meal! who has a unforgettable laugh. He has found her but something missing and now he is expecting more. I read somewhere: a Capricorn do not expect anything from friends but when he starts to have more expectation from that person means he cares about her a lot now he is expecting more and he really wants to communicate with that someone badly. Wants to know her more n deeper in sense. Wants to know the other side of her. That's GuiGui. In epi 14/15, he keep emphasizing on talking/chatting and getting to know more, more in depth. He really wants to communicate with her badly but not necessary having the common language like she has to speak Korean but in way they have to understand one another n they have to click which I think they are almost there.

I agree with you. That's why when i see Taec it really reminds me of my oppa *coughcough*, because both of them are so similar and jjandori! *cough* Maybe they share the same birthday! Same birth year too! I always tease him to get me stuffs like guigui, he always replied me ' dont nag me to buy u stuffs, i will buy u when it necessary.' He also has his man ego, they wouldnt confessed easily but when he

does, it really meant a lot for him.

Jincha?! Tell us more about your oppa! I mean the similarities and are they really so protective about their love ones? Your oppa kept most things to himself as well?

Guest labbit

In regards to Taecyeon interview.... At first I also felt quite down reading about his ideal girl that he like cute aeygo girl in the past and not now. But if dwelve deeper into the meaning....he was really attracted to such girl and seem the only person that close to him that fit his past ideal is guigui. So they probably move to the stage from appearance and fun to communication. I agree with him that communication fits in a great part of a relationship. On this part it is really a little lack between Taecgui but I believe love can overcome alot of things..I believe guigui should be learning english and korean when she have the time and maybe Taec on Chinese so hopefully they will improve on communication part. Its sad that Taec did not reveal any likings to guigui or talk about her much after gwgm but it is mystery at same time and this gave us hope because its quite obvious he is hiding something or protecting something...that only he will know. But I quite sure they still keep in contact...I do not think both who had been so close before even it is just working can turn a cold back after the show end and cannot remain as friends..So the more Taec tried the more he reveal himself that Taecgui is not that simple. In regards to the okcat..he said coming soon BABY...why does he need to specify in simple English and not Korean haaaa...and BABY who is he calling....if fans should be babies right haaaa so you all can have a guess who is his BABY..heee

Guest charliew

lamey said: hotestxxx said: [TRANS] Taecyeon in Cosmopolitan September Issue

A. No. Because I’m too busy I have no time to take care of my body. That’s why now I’m keeping my target to do so. Ha!

No wonder! As we can see his body is much lean-er compare to last time. Anyhow! both also still so smexy ! :D

That's why at first few ep of WGM he was kinda hold back himself and slowly he opens up and get closer to miss Ghost~ Meaning.. he IS falling in love!

At first I was pretty upset since what he said there was people who do many aegyo,cute and laugh is beautiful. All these are describing Guigui. Meaning.. he doesnt like Guigui anymore? Or is it he found out about Michoso family and tried to stop us from giving extra stress for them to be together? But.. in the end he said communicate well is most important. Im still not quite sure if Taecgui communicate well, I mean.. both of them understand each other and all but.. does that considered communicate well? :'( I hope it does mean communicate well tho.

That's why when Guigui said saranghae he didnt replied loudly? teehehehe.

Chengehcheong!! Close enough!! :D Did the talk and walking together part~!!

I dont really get this translation tho. HAHA.

Why cant date, Taec-y??? D:  You already did a similar romantic proposal! Fighting Taec!

Guest charliew

lamey said: hotestxxx said: [TRANS] Taecyeon in Cosmopolitan September Issue

Part 1:
So digging through GuiGui's FB and picked up the WGM related posts from when it started airing till it ended.... the translations for some of the captions make me laugh.. but never mind that.. so put on your analyzing caps and see if you can spot trends

March 25:
487483_568496869835858_233732838_n.jpg
headline: 我們第一次見面的時候。
When we meet for the first time (translated by Bing)
When we first met. (translated by mr. google)

march 28 (she shared someone's post...)
486261_559122957454172_983308153_n.jpg
我們結婚了~~鬼鬼V.S.玉澤演
we got married : buddies vs jade taecyeon (translate by mr. google)
We got married ~ ~ ghost V.S. Yu Ze evolved (translated by ms. bing)

april 10

554869_10152750815795038_129616520_n.jpg

這是我們的第一張照片,在鞋子咖啡廳記得嗎?乾杯〜〜〜〜^o^
This is our first picture, the shoes cafe remember? Cheers ~ ~ ~ ~ ^ o ^ (google translate)

april 13
10020_10152759932760038_1350480536_n.jpg
Good night everyone...明天要找誰?
Good night everyone... ❤ Tomorrow who? (translated by bing)
Good night everyone ... tomorrow where to turn (translated by mr.google)

april 14
547386_10152762246560038_1395766828_n.jp
happy time in korea

april 15
526607_10152765105130038_1870466248_n.jp
看看我今天多開心...
I'm so happy today (translated by bing)
Look how happy I am today (translated by google)

april 20 (shared AES photo)
68536_577241428961108_1855692733_n.png
AES: 鬼鬼在韓國結婚了!
Buddies in Korea married! (translated by google)
Buddies in Korea to marry! (translated by bing)

GuiGui:
Hahaha 讓你在韓國發現我結婚了!
Hahaha
Let you find me married in Korea (translated by google)
Hahaha lets you in Korea found out I got married! (translated by bing)

april 25
Sleep early, wake up now! o do ke??? (translated by google)
To sleep too early, now awake! o do ke?? (translated by bing)

april 28
934732_10152800844230038_1823523990_n.jp
這是我們第一次見面的時候...WGMG!!!
This is when we first met ... WGMG!!! (translated by google)
This is when we first met ... WGMG!!! (translated by bing)

May 7
youtube link to our favorite 2PM song, come back when you hear this song..
caption:
2PM GOGOGO!! OPPA GOGOGO!!! So good:)

May 17

945028_10152853847965038_1500304755_n.jp
你們會看?要看嗎?看什麼呢?
You will see? Look at it? What to see? (translated by google)
You're going to see? Do you want to see? See what? (translated by bing)

may 21
375062_10152865853800038_1105076471_n.jp
這太可愛了,希望微信也可以有。
This is so cute, I hope there can be micro-channel. (translated by google)
So cute, hope micro letters can have. (translated by bing)

june 18
photo.php?fbid=10152955728000038&set=a.3970177_10152955728000038_1298455795_n.jp970177_10152955728000038_1298455795_n.jp
caption:
Good Good Good...

july 5
posts link to a chinese article about the show...
棉花糖之吻。
cotton candy kisses (translated by google and bing)

july 11
945101_10153034704160038_1571317502_n.jp

跟大家共同的回憶在「我們結婚了世界版」。
Shared memories with you in "We Got Married World Edition." (translated by google)

july 13
934617_10153040683935038_728907656_n.jpg
我們結婚了世界版,所有點點滴滴...第四發
We got married World Edition, fourth rounds of all bits and pieces ... (translated by google)

july 19
這個星期五,好像少了什麼?
This Friday, as if something is missing? (translated by google)
This Friday, something seems to be missing something? (translated by bing)

august 17
posts link to MV gift that was posted by WGM crew..
caption: Miss...

Guest charliew

labbit said: In regards to Taecyeon interview.... At first I also felt quite down reading about his ideal girl that he like cute aeygo girl in the past and not now. But if dwelve deeper into the meaning....he was really attracted to such girl and seem the only person that close to him that fit his past ideal is guigui. So they probably move to the stage from appearance and fun to communication. I agree with him that communication fits in a great part of a relationship. On this part it is really a little lack between Taecgui but I believe love can overcome alot of things..I believe guigui should be learning english and korean when she have the time and maybe Taec on Chinese so hopefully they will improve on communication part. Its sad that Taec did not reveal any likings to guigui or talk about her much after gwgm but it is mystery at same time and this gave us hope because its quite obvious he is hiding something or protecting something...that only he will know. But I quite sure they still keep in contact...I do not think both who had been so close before even it is just working can turn a cold back after the show end and cannot remain as friends..So the more Taec tried the more he reveal himself that Taecgui is not that simple. In regards to the okcat..he said coming soon BABY...why does he need to specify in simple English and not Korean haaaa...and BABY who is he calling....if fans should be babies right haaaa so you all can have a guess who is his BABY..heee

part 2: digging through GuiGui's FB
so this was very interesting.. I was under the impression that she posted links to every episode preview but she didn't. previews for episode 10, 12 and 13 were not posted..
its really interesting that in the beginning, she just posts the links and tells people to watch.. but as the episodes gain, there seems to be more personal messages attached to the links.. read through and post your thoughts...

march 27
posts youtube link to ep 1 preview
第一集正試預告出來囉,我也好期待喔〜〜〜
Coming out of the first episode is test Hello, I may look oh ~ ~ ~ (translated by google)
Episode trial notice IM I looking forward to wow 〜〜〜 (translated by bing)

april 10
posts youtube link to ep 2 preview
caption: 第二集預告
episode trailer (translated by bing)
Episode Preview (translated by google)

april 19
posts youtube link to ep 3 preview
記得收看喔!
I remember watching Oh! (translated by google)
Remember to watch wow! (translated by bing)

april 24
posts youtube link to ep 4 preview
第四集預告出來囉。
Episode IV trailer out Hello. (translated by google)
Notice the fourth set then. (translated by bing)

may 1
posts youtube link to ep 5 preview
第五集要來囉!
Episode want to come to Hello! (translated by google)
To escape the fifth set! (translated by bing)

may 8

youtube link to ep 6 preview posted
第六集在幹麻呢?
Sixth episode in whatcha do? (translated by google)
Sixth episode in doing that? (translated by bing)

may 15
youtube link to ep 7 preview posted
我們去蜜月旅行囉...
We went to honeymoon Hello ... (translated by google)
Our honeymoon then ... (translated by bing)

may 22
youtube link to ep 8 preview posted
第八集,想看嗎?
Th episode, want to see it? (translated by google)
The eighth episode and want to see it? (translated by bing)

may 31

youtube link to ep 9 preview posted
會有五萬讚嗎?讚*50000 lol
There will be fifty thousand praise you? Like * 50000 lol (translated by google)
50,000 will praise you? Great *50000 lol (translated by bing)

june 12
youtube link to ep 11 preview posted
誰來了?哈哈哈
Who is it? Ha ha ha (translated by google)
Who here? HA, HA, HA (translated by bing)

july 3
youtube link to ep 14 preview posted
我開始捨不得了!
We start 捨不 obtained Ryo! (translated by google)
I'm starting to Miss! (translated by bing)

july 10
youtube link to ep 15 preview posted
我.........
I... (translated by google and bing)

Guest charliew

angelangie said: Q. We’re wondering what does marriage mean to you. This year you experienced indirect marriage through film ‘Marriage Blue’ and variety program ‘WGM Global Version’ Is there any special moment?

like some i did a double take when i see this.....then i start thinking back.....i think it a sense he is talking about him and gui gui at how at first they faces the difficulties in communicating among themselves and how hard it is that they faces when they wanted to talk about their deeper feeling....but as times grow and acquaintance no longer an acquaintance any more and things picking up.....remember what Taec said 'Regrets because they are coming to an end because of the times and not because they dont like it' communications is important for two person to make it works.....so that means it wasnt the communications problem...that they are facing but mainly it because of the times factor that which isnt on their sides....
and from the start it wasn't only Taec that worried about the communications barriers....Gui Gui was worried about it too....and as they get along they start to understand each other habits....remember Gui Gui mention before...Taec is actually a mysterious man...however i would says it not that hard to understand when you actually get accustom to each other habit :)  remember at the very ending part when gui gui said 'saranghae' to the audience and how Taec look at Gui Gui? and she went all pouty for a bit before standing up and take it up as Taec silently command her to....
to my thinking i think Taec is actually reminiscing on the way he communicate with Gui Gui and how they seems to really understand each other....and that is what he probably meant about communication is important... :)  and theirs is actually the silence path communications which only the two of them really understand................

Guest charliew

angelangie said: hey....they do know how to swim lols.....hehehhee just joking :P
but i love how Taec actually swimming underwater while facing gui gui....it is like he is worried for her.....and he just had to keep an eyes on her to make sure she is alright :)

cr: tumblr.com & creator as taggedEpisodeh005_zps1baf86f0.gifEpisodeh006_zpse4402735.gif

Guest charliew

angelangie said: awwww....sweet Taec in actions lols....
but when gui gui was doing the doggy styles of swimming she is really cute there lols :) 
even though i got to go with majority that this is the first times i see ppl go into the swimming pool fully clothes.....arent there a regulations that you are not actually allowed to do so?
cr: tumblr.com & creator as taggedEpisodeh010_zps1324850f.gifEpisodeh011_zps1d09130e.gif
Episodeh012_zps7e131682.gif

Part 3: digging through GuiGui's FB -- these were the pictures that I remember we all got excited by, though some I cannot remember why..can someone remind me how this was connected to Taec? I know there was a "miss you" somewhere but guess it was uploaded on weibo perhaps?

june 16
1001323_10152946933985038_300026772_n.jp
蹦蹦深圳工作。
Leap working in Shenzhen. (translated by google)
Spring work in Shenzhen. (translated by bing)

july 27
1001381_10153092201425038_512753077_n.jp
朋友的牌子Sexy music 1981!支持支持,帶起來•••
Friends of the brand Sexy music 1981! Support Support with up • • • (translated by google)
Friend makes Sexy music 1981! Support support, · · · (translated by bing)

july 30
1011546_10153101273980038_1070935458_n.j
早安,快到我手裡來,我抓住你啦!
Good morning, coming to my hands, I caught you anyway! (translated by google)
Good morning, quickly came to my hands, I catch you! (translated by bing)

july 31
9100_10153105224425038_505683129_n.jpg
這個生日禮物睡了我的床!!!!
This birthday gift slept in my bed! ! ! ! (translated by google)
This birthday went to sleep in my bed!!!! (translated by bing)

aug 5
1012109_10153122339960038_119455229_n.jp
caption: OMG

aug 22
1209129_10153188130070038_1163976295_n.j
兩隻棉被鬼,來嚇人。
Two quilts ghosts to scare people. (translated by google)
Two quilts ghosts, scary. (translated by bing)

P.S. -- didn't see this before but notice that the caption for the last picture reads TWO quilt ghosts.. interesting no? any thoughts?

Archived