(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest taecguilove

It saddened me as a hottest when somebody make an unrelated and unnecessary comment like that. Just wanna give my piece of mind. Frankly speaking I know 2pm longer than I know gui gui. Only know of her when she join gwgm. My bias in 2pm is taec and I never shipped him sooo much like this with any other girl before this except with gui gui. Period!

Oh well, another hater...
Hey you! hater of real beauty and a sucker of plastic surgery and who likes "knifed beauty"... Yeah I'm a fan of Guigui, so? do you have a problem with that? This is Guigui and Taec's house so we can fangirl and spazz all we want because we are inside our house, because we are HOME...and you? what are you doing here? This is not your house and you are not welcome here so back off!  L-) :-@

Guest taecguilove

angelangie said: taecguilove said: It saddened me as a hottest when somebody make an unrelated and unnecessary comment like that. Just wanna give my piece of mind. Frankly speaking I know 2pm longer than I know gui gui. Only know of her when she join gwgm. My bias in 2pm is taec and I never shipped him sooo much like this with any other girl before this except with gui gui. Period!

pluie625 said: Oh well, another hater...
Hey you! hater of real beauty and a sucker of plastic surgery beauty... Yeah I'm a fan of Guigui, so? do you have a problem with that? This is Guigui and Taec's house so we can fangirl and spazz all we want because we are inside our house, because we are HOME...and you? what are you doing here? This is not your house and you are not welcome here so back off!  L-) :-@

Guest taecguilove

Better ignored whatever hateful comment that the hater posted here..just flagged them...the more we provoked him/ her...the more hateful comment will be posted here..cannot fight fire with fire...

that2010 said: pluie625 said: Oh well, another hater...
Hey you! hater of real beauty and a sucker of plastic surgery and who likes "knifed beauty"... Yeah I'm a fan of Guigui, so? do you have a problem with that? This is Guigui and Taec's house so we can fangirl and spazz all we want because we are inside our house, because we are HOME...and you? what are you doing here? This is not your house and you are not welcome here so back off!  L-) :-@

Guest taecguilove

@angelangie Agreed...let them be...we can't be bothered by things like this...don't let our heart be consumed by hatred ...

Bubble GG said: pluie625 said: Oh well, another hater...
Hey you! hater of real beauty and a sucker of plastic surgery beauty... Yeah I'm a fan of Guigui, so? do you have a problem with that? This is Guigui and Taec's house so we can fangirl and spazz all we want because we are inside our house, because we are HOME...and you? what are you doing here? This is not your house and you are not welcome here so back off!  L-) :-@

Guest sshevolkth

Annyeong & Happy Weekend to all of you TaecGui Shippers! Sorry, I have a friend in town so haven't been able to update 50 Shades of TaecGui. I'm almost done with the next chapter (Taec's perspective...is he playing her or is he sincere? You will find out...hehehe) and I will promise more steamy TaecGui interactions in the chapters ahead :>

Someone mentioned in another post about not having them be together as a couple so soon or something along those lines...don't fret. I got it covered. You'll see how it unfolds and a few more conflicts will arise.

Thanks to all new subscribers, comments, & those patiently waiting. For those of you who are new and interested in checking out my racy fan fic...hahaha, here it is (Reminder: mature audience please):

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/507346/50-shades-of-taecgui-guigui-taecyeon-taec-emma-taecgui

angelangie said: chinly Lin said: angelangie said: bouquet78 said: @angelangie, did you receive the email from yes.com stating that the delivery time for the GWGM DVD (Taiwan edition) has been changed to 13.8.13?....oh...this is so so so disappointing. I have been waiting for this ever since mid July and see, what happen now. I am worried that yes.com might not be able to get the stocks for us,...oh no...I am worried...I hope we won't get another email saying that yes.com will refund due to unavailabity of stocks...then I will go CRAZY!!!!!!.... :(:(

that2010 said: Bubble GG said: that2010 said: pluie625 said: Oh well, another hater...

@Angelangie thanks dear for the beautiful pictures of our lovely couple.... They really look good together...just PICTURE PERFECT!!!! No wonder lots of haters are jealous....
and sorry about my previous posts.... but it feels good doing that hehehehe 
Can I make a request? Can I have some cookies to smash please?

Guest taecguilove

chinly Lin said: angelangie said: chinly Lin said: angelangie said: bouquet78 said: @angelangie, did you receive the email from yes.com stating that the delivery time for the GWGM DVD (Taiwan edition) has been changed to 13.8.13?....oh...this is so so so disappointing. I have been waiting for this ever since mid July and see, what happen now. I am worried that yes.com might not be able to get the stocks for us,...oh no...I am worried...I hope we won't get another email saying that yes.com will refund due to unavailabity of stocks...then I will go CRAZY!!!!!!.... :(:(

pluie625 said: @ Angelangie thanks dear for the beautiful pictures of our lovely couple.... They really look good together...just PICTURE PERFECT!!!! No wonder lots of haters are jealous....

Guest taecguilove

Bubble GG said: pluie625 said: @ Angelangie thanks dear for the beautiful pictures of our lovely couple.... They really look good together...just PICTURE PERFECT!!!! No wonder lots of haters are jealous....

Guest sshevolkth

I smell an immature, loser rat in the house. Hahaha! Seriously, get a life, and hate on your life somewhere else. Mock all you want, but what does that say about your character as a human being? Grow up & adore who you wanna adore somewhere else, but you only make yourself look foolish by being the lesser person & bashing others. But if that's your thing...being small and low, I feel badly for you. Be the better person and at least have the courtesy to roll your eyes and mock in silence by just lurking.

Archived