(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

yes it friday again....and yesterday i made my younger brother whom is 15 years old sit and watch Episode 5 with me again lols....and his comment really had me laughing lols....a guy view points which honestly i cant say much here.....but one thing he mention is that....TaecGui are really in sync and they are totally for each other and suited each other perfectly too :) 

Guest chu3x

Still at work..i hate to type on my mobile phone because i cant type faster so im going to wait till tonight once i reach home and answer to all of those who mentioned me in their posts.

I'm a bit busy these days but i still follow the forum and read each posts even though im at the office :))

I was thinking to do a fandrama video of Taecgui, im pretty sure it will take me time because im a perfectionist :)) and tonight i will try to write a new chapter of LF fanfic and continue where I left it, Taecyeon's sudden confession ♡♡♡

angelangie said: Lmangla said:
yes it friday again....and yesterday i made my younger brother whom is 15 years old sit and watch Episode 5 with me again lols....and his comment really had me laughing lols....a guy view points which honestly i cant say much here.....but one thing he mention is that....TaecGui are really in sync and they are totally for each other and suited each other perfectly too :) 

Guest bluemoonlight

Taec: Where are you Gui Gui? I miss youuu~!
1005337_479362992154459_992969110_n.jpg

Taec: Are you thinking of me??
270300_479363062154452_1419813721_n.jpg

Officer Ahjussi: Come here, you lil' punk! Stop thinking of girls & concentrate on work!Taec: She's not just any girl...she's my Gui Gui! :x
544483_479362955487796_262177993_n.jpg
pic credits: tvn drama FBdelusional script: all my own :))

Guest taecguilove

I've been in a lurking mode since gwgm finished airing...don't know what to write..just reading and agreeing to all the delusional comment and insight regarding our beloved couple..sometimes I'm smiling to myself and wishing all of our wishes becomes true. Wanna post pictures of taecgui here but I'm not the expert..haha Besides all the interaction of taecgui in gwgm what I like most is the response of other people towards them..the laughing of the crew and cameraman...the smiles of PDnim when watching taecgui photoshoot, the smiles of the ahjummas in the market when seeing the couples...they even smiles very sweetly and adorably seeing them that I felt the love from their eyes...taec really gives the vibes of a very good husband and son in law..(no wonders most of the women that like him are ahjummas ..even taec himself admitting and acknowledging himself (better husband than boyfriend and likes by ahjummas) - the evidence are all over the place in the variety show that he participate. I even like the smile that the little kid give when seeing them at the ever land...I wish I can screen caps all the pictures here... In other words I miss them, we all miss them very much.. Loves all the connections and interpretation that somehow seems very rational and true that everything that taec and guigui doing seems linking with each other...the wonders of the delusional and rational minds... last but not least lets keep our ship sails until taec and guigui announced their relationship..then we can changed to another bigger ship ... Fighting!!! :)>-

@angelangie,....thanks a million for these photos..u have done a great job!...I feel like I am rewatching the GWGM again.....TaecGui oh TaecGui..do you know how much we miss you?...when can both of you appear on stage or TV again.......I will keep on praying...cheers!! :-) :-) :-)

Guest ss501lover00

It's Friday here and in waiting for two things: my paycheck and a taecgui update by PD-nim =)) taecgui has been a part if my life!!! And seriously, people that either hate/dislike guigui are popping up like mushrooms all of a sudden! That puff girl? This poser? Oh my goodness! Lol guigui is a strong girl and don't worry, us fans support her all the way! She's on top of her career and it is common all over showbizness in every country that when you're really popular, people will do what they can to put you down! As of taec, I am a scaredy cat myself so I have nooooo courage to watch his new drama! Ugh, I still support him though! And that crazy fan, my sister and I went to a one direction concert and good thing my sister wasn't like or else I would be embarrassed to the max! Any ff updates yet? I'm hungry for anything taecgui related! Anyway, thank you authors/writers for not stopping to update your stories! I loooove them! I specifically made an asianfanfic account so I can comment on your stories! Fighting! And thank yousss for posting pictures! Guigui def looked gorgeous wearing that white dress! Taecyeon must be in awe when he saw her during press conf! Okay, I think this posts getting really long, annyeong chingus! Off to work! Good day and good night to wherever you are! Sorry, I can't tag you guys in my post, I'm only posting using my phone! Taecgui love all the way!

Guest tangmo92

angelangie said:

angelangie

said:

Commercial Breaks....seems like there is someone posting as Gui Gui....please do not get cheated......Gui Gui probably got the wind of it....not sure what the poser did however....as she only caution her fans and follower not to get cheated.....
Just updated into her weibo
Credit: Gui Gui Weibo
guiguiweibo2_zps9db1c45a.png

Guest cchris5

@angelangie LOVE the pictures! Thanks! I can't help smiling when I see them. My son walked in, saw the pics and said "OH! DELULU!". He is a diehard yongseo fan and we often cross swords when we talk about taecgui. We just cannot see eye to eye and sorry, yongseo is not my cup of tea (I did not watch their series).

Archived