(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest xybershock

angelangie said: Jejudo Parts 11
Credit as Taggedpool016_zps43155e38.jpgpool011_zps996b54c6.jpgpool010_zps5dee20ab.jpg
I love the last pictures together....they are sticking close to each other in the pool and not to mentions the clothes are all plaster all over each other right :D =))

tangmo92 said: It's out of topic, but I just want to share...I am missing taecgui badly then I go and re watched their episode for countless time..And I remember G.O..Then I went on youtube and search for him..Then I stumble upon hello baby season where his team was the daddy...So I am watching their episode right now..I found it interesting, and make me wonder, what would 2PM do if they need to watch for those kids..Hahaha:D

angelangie said: bouquet78 said: @angelangie, did you receive the email from yes.com stating that the delivery time for the GWGM DVD (Taiwan edition) has been changed to 13.8.13?....oh...this is so so so disappointing. I have been waiting for this ever since mid July and see, what happen now. I am worried that yes.com might not be able to get the stocks for us,...oh no...I am worried...I hope we won't get another email saying that yes.com will refund due to unavailabity of stocks...then I will go CRAZY!!!!!!.... :(:(

10jeom manjeom 10 jeom to @angelangie!!  Thank you for the photos!! sigh.. i can't spend more time here as i'm currently preparing to go abroad to further my study.. so i'm gonna be in lurking mode after this.. but if my michoso n delulu mode triple than usual, i'll definitely post something.. hahaha..
That puff girl and poser, TO THE LEFT!! please (i'm being so nice saying please here :P )
Urghhh that jejudo pics!! Look at TY lt hand... hug3x :D
I should kidnap PDnim also and instead of asking for money, i'll ask MBC to give the full videos of filming >:) *oppsiee* =))

Guest teacyeonguiguiadddict

teacyeonguiguiadddict said: Hi everyone... I am sad that there's no more episode of our fav couple... I would like to suggest that we do a details, crazy, observations on their episodes... from episode 1, with BTS and so on... lets put our brain (insanity) together... investigate the growth of their feelings... shall we? step by step... everybody can just throw their opinion ... and we start discussing... we may start with discussing everybody fav scene in episode or bts... those who good at capturing pix, help to captures the pix (this is my weakness) and others give opinion... what ever you of those pix... is that cool? huhuhuhu I am seriously suffer from loosing them from our sight...

Owh3x.. I just watched Who Are You today and i actually fell asleep.. kekekke.. It's not scary at all (i'm a hardcore fan of ghostly stuff so.. :D). I have to agree that TY 's acting still need to improve and yes, at some part, he exaggerated lil bit.. but the main point is.. IN MY EYES TY ONLY SHINES BRIGHTLY BESIDE GG!! I just don't see TY's and SEH chemistry in the drama.. His character looks rather.. plain?? (dunno how to express it in word.. hahahah :D). He need to learn from uri GG :P . No one can be perfect and there's always a room for improvement. Thus, I'm going to give him a chance to see if there is any improvement for his acting bcoz he actually improved from Dream High and i will patiently wait for Kim Jaewook to return.. kekeke..

OK TAECYEON FIGHTING!!
everyone , must go n see okay?? :D

Guest Jenny Johnson

TSK! Some immature being here. I always say gd things about honest cutie Taec boy but not a fan. :-w

Guest taecguilove

I think we taecgui shippers are very very lucky because uri taec and guigui like to take pictures and selcas..and kind hearted enough to share them with us. we are also very very lucky cause there are tons of pictures taken during the wedding photoshoot (i guarantee theres tons of them that they didnt reveal it to us yet..hopefully) can we imagine our live without all the sweet lovely pictures....and thanks to @angelangie that kind hearted enough to posted them again and again to soothe our heart from missing them too much!! :x

Archived