(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

and....Taec gone 'blank' for few seconds, then smiled, then only answered 'not yet'.....hmm...what does that 'blank' implied?...:-) :-) :-)

@bouquet78 that blank look totally implied "yes have kissed!, french kissed but I cant say so in front of the camera-I'll tell you boys about it later"

=)) =))

Ohh im going michoso again..

@bouquet78 that blank look totally implied "yes have kissed!, french kissed but I cant say so in front of the camera-I'll tell you boys about it later"

=)) =))

Ohh im going michoso again..

Hahaha...yes..totally agree with you...the last part.."I will tell u boys later" is the best part.... ;)

Guest yokalana

well it seems even when they suppose to be decorating the house they never lack of having fun too lols.... :) and the way they looks at each other is totally good :) 

besides i always does love episode 10 for one soles reason....when taec was on the phone...the way he lean into gui gui or move closer to her...is definitely so telling...the body languages are just too obvious mister taec :) 

Me toooooo!!!! I also love eps 10 the most @angie jie jie!!!!!! Besides that in this eps we can see that taecyeon is trying really hard to get Gui's attention and always tried to get closer his body to hers, in this episode Gui2 was also really pretty wearing that top dress and only using black stocking... when she was sitting we can see her slender and slim legs.... I wonder what was in Taec's mind looking at her tighs?! *pervy mode on* hahahahahaha :)) :))

Guest yokalana

yeahhh that pout and he said 'i know' for 4 times...were u jealous,taec? hehe

He was absolutely jealous with his manager hyung, why he did not get special present from his wifey? Hahahaha.... she would give you a special present mister Taec, her heart for you :)

Guest taecguilove

amylove said: Off topic but I was bored so I decided to be on simsimi.& this is what I get from simisimi while asking about Taec.
I'm impressed that simsimi knows about them lol
null_zpsbf4edbca.png

Guest Midge Razak

yeahhh that pout and he said 'i know' for 4 times...were u jealous,taec? hehe

She must given him something too cos afterwards we can see how he kept close to her, like when making the phone calls. No sign of jealousy there. In fact it's like he was so proud and eager to show gui gui off to his friends. She must have done or given him something that pleased him a lot.

@angie YOU'RE AMAZING!! you keep the momentum in our TaecGui Home Heaven going strong.  I may not be able to contribute as much as i had been doing before Uni started but I always come and read all the lovely posts. 

@everyone who has contributed so much, THANKS guys.  YOU are the reason why we are still shipping so hard for our couple.  

To those that have just joined into our forum.  WELCOME to the TaecGui Family!! We are certainly going to take care of you all.  PLEASE know that we appreciate and love all your insights. 

Keep the TaecGui Love aflame ya'll.  And @angie keep bombarding us with all your TaecGui stash.!!  i know you got heaps in that Harddrive of yours.. ;)

Guest Okgui

angelangie said: i love this one.....even though TaecGui isnt having any eyes contact....but when Taec was letting Gui Gui talk to G.O thru his mobile....he was looking at Gui Gui face....the looks of adoration is there definitely....at how he was waiting for the answer as it it was him that asking it and not G.O :)  :) :)
looks87_zps4111fbe1.jpg

Guest Mrs.Okcat

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Droid Sans', Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 1.1111111111em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.4444444444em; color: rgb(76, 76, 76); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"130802 Taecyeon’s new Twitter profile picture35564019e736e25233ae03f2c8df78a5.jpeg?w=
Taec with the reporter who interviewed him today. She said he's passionate and serious. ^^ Cr: as tagged
BQsGu1OCIAIbmth.jpg:large

mrsokcat said: class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Droid Sans', Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 1.1111111111em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.4444444444em; color: rgb(76, 76, 76); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"130802 Taecyeon’s new Twitter profile picture35564019e736e25233ae03f2c8df78a5.jpeg?w=
Taec with the reporter who interviewed him today. She said he's passionate and serious. ^^ Cr: as tagged

Guest oktaecgui

Hey you two....snap out of it will you two.....you guys are in front of sea of reporters not to mention tons of audience thru the net.....THIS IS LIFE BROADCAST CONFERENCE YOU KNOW??? :D =))

this two didnt even lost their sync when they are at the conference....the way they stood up for each other and the way they look at each other lols

tacyonguiguiwgm_zps0b5616e2.jpg

and of course the part where Gui Gui....jump out to defend her oppa....saying that her oppa is the best....and how Taec was happy about it......even in conference they can play with each other.....lols this is just too cute in between this two....how can you not love a couple that has a natural grace and natural comfortable zone in between them that had actually extended out to the audience too....infact you can see some of the reporters are even smiling at that....and even the announcer are laughing at them :)

moshida_zps761410c7.png

They had everything going on...chemistry, physic and etc..im going michoso again smiling alone reading this posts...the truth bites n taecgui couple surely swallowed me whole..love them.. :x 8->

Guest Mrs.Okcat

Bubble GG said: mrsokcat said: class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Droid Sans', Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 1.1111111111em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.4444444444em; color: rgb(76, 76, 76); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"130802 Taecyeon’s new Twitter profile picture35564019e736e25233ae03f2c8df78a5.jpeg?w=

Archived