(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Midge Razak

ardorie28 said:

mikoshine said:

ardorie28 said:

the second pic, does anyone know if that's in the making film or the full episode? looks like i need to watch again for the nth time... LOL

they only shoot from their upper body.i can't remember that there's a video of these..

me too, i don't remember seeing this... but they're amazing in finding this... hehehe

Oooooooooo i just love the feet-cuddling. They are already comfortable with each other...

Guest leechalee

ardorie28 said:

mikoshine said:

ardorie28 said:

the second pic, does anyone know if that's in the making film or the full episode? looks like i need to watch again for the nth time... LOL

they only shoot from their upper body.i can't remember that there's a video of these..

me too, i don't remember seeing this... but they're amazing in finding this... hehehe

Are Guigui's legs behind Taec's or are they entangled together?.. my eyes say theyre entangled lol.. now I just need to hear it from someone else.. as the saying goes "what the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes" hahaha :))

** delusions POWER ON lol**

angelangie

said:reposting the link for u girls....mainly they use *.jpg at the back so it need a little work to make it work

:)and for me to join, at first Taec was bewildered cause somehow guigui managed to interpret his first sentences correctly but make a muck of the rest and he was staring at her for being funny but you can see the twitch at his mouth indicating that he found it funny and it fun to hang out with ....
while the 2nd one ROFL... =)) his eyes was like a lot softer and in sense he was like glaring at her and telling her....my dear your husband is still here okie....why are you saying saranghae to another person ROFL :D =))
hotel_zps59882cdd.gif
bb716dfbb2fb43163faa68f721a4462308f7d3a6_zps29efe7bc.gif

packmule3 said:

angelangie

said:reposting the link for u girls....mainly they use *.jpg at the back so it need a little work to make it work

:)and for me to join, at first Taec was bewildered cause somehow guigui managed to interpret his first sentences correctly but make a muck of the rest and he was staring at her for being funny but you can see the twitch at his mouth indicating that he found it funny and it fun to hang out with ....
while the 2nd one ROFL... =)) his eyes was like a lot softer and in sense he was like glaring at her and telling her....my dear your husband is still here okie....why are you saying saranghae to another person ROFL :D =))
hotel_zps59882cdd.gif
bb716dfbb2fb43163faa68f721a4462308f7d3a6_zps29efe7bc.gif

packmule3 said:

So there, ladies, that's the message intercepted by our Taecgui radar. They're in a relationship and we're sticking with that story, until proven otherwise. It’s the raison d’etre for us staying here, in our happy, cozy, and 100% delusional world

Now, I'm off to search for that darn sheep....

cdbarzun

Guest ShermaineL

@packmule 

I wish i have a gift in my lanugage  of words like yours when come to writing.... . It seem  like  TaceGui couple fishy  hide and seek games  can be proven that  we  are no longer in a delusional world  and we should  lookforward and enter into the next level of reality world  for them now.

=D> :-h

Guest blackowl

mikoshine said: ardorie28 said: pluie625 said: ok...let's look at how adorkable these beasts are... or should I say boys? beasts on stage but just plainly playful boys...and errrr why not just use the chairs on the side? or it's because they are just used to getting things the hard way while at the same time having fun?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W145vGlZ04k

anotherdelusional

said:

packmule3

said:

So there, ladies, that's the message intercepted by our Taecgui radar. They're in a relationship and we're sticking with that story, until proven otherwise. It’s the raison d’etre for us staying here, in our happy, cozy, and 100% delusional world

Now, I'm off to search for that darn sheep....

cdbarzun

packmule3 said:

Ladies, ladies, ladies. If we’re going to be delusional, why are we holding back? lol. We might as well be delusional all the way and be hanged for a sheep as a lamb..... 

@packmule3 -- you made my day with that post!! Since there is no way to hit awesome, LOL and insightful button together, I will just give them all you now! Have a great trip and don't forget your essentials (for some reason, I almost inevitably forget something. its usually the toothbrush or the toothpaste or soap or shampoo or moisturizer and then I am running around buying it when I land...) Look forward to reading more posts from you. :)

Archived