(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Jenny Johnson

bluemoonlight said: angelangie said:they actually eating off each other ROFL...or should we say....feeding each other??? and no ur eyes didnt deceived you....they are really eating off each other plates :) or is it actually Taec eating off Gui Gui plate ROFL :D
eating_zps8eecccc2.png

Guest bluemoonlight

Jenny Johnson said: bluemoonlight said: angelangie said:they actually eating off each other ROFL...or should we say....feeding each other??? and no ur eyes didnt deceived you....they are really eating off each other plates :) or is it actually Taec eating off Gui Gui plate ROFL :D
eating_zps8eecccc2.png

Guest sshevolkth

i'm totally micyeoso cuz of taecgui rite now,, every single things always reminds me of taecgui

:))

I know the feeling!!! Haha...for many of us, too.

Hi, this is my first post... really love TaecGui couple so so so so so so so so so much!!! XD

But so sad that GWGM is ending soon... one more ep left... X'(

their separation will be very heartbreaking... if it is WGM korea version, it might not be so heartbreaking because the couple is still in korea, if they wanna meet anytime, they could (secretly)... but for TaecGui, it will be harder for them to meet... it is kinda like long distance relationship, even if they wanna meet, they couldn't, they are miles apart... guess they can only reminisce their happy times X'(

Guest yukiyama

I've been re-watching taecgui cuts all day... every time I finish ep 12, I go back to ep 1 all over again... won cheon micheosso! 

Yeah it will be hard to see ending, gui gui already cried 2 times when she came to know soon their relationship will end. I wish they will meet each other in real life often. ;( 

But I got a question, why they won't be in 2nd season?

Guest Jenny Johnson

aviral said: Yeah it will be hard to see ending, gui gui already cried 2 times when she came to know soon their relationship will end. I wish they will meet each other in real life often. ;( 

Guest sshevolkth

Yeah it will be hard to see ending, gui gui already cried 2 times when she came to know soon their relationship will end. I wish they will meet each other in real life often. ;( 

I think it is quite a challenge for two stars, especially from two different countries, to coordinate their schedules. And I'm not familiar with WGM & whether or not they've done a second season in the past, as I've only seen Khuntoria & TaecGui's seasons.

Though, like many have previously said, I would have to agree that I would prefer TaecGui be free, without, cameras and be open to communicate, develop a friendship that isn't scrutinized & not critiqued. Let's just leave the way things are to our bright imaginations and always hope the best for the two. I think it is really cool that GuiGui has open communication/ties with people who are also in Taec's life, like Kwanghee on Weibo.

While as was watching the latest episode for the Nth time.... when they were doing the last gambei session...

Guigui: And after if you have another girl I willTaec:  get angry?Guigui: I will get angry you knowTaec: Ok I got itGuigui: you know? I will look at youTaec Ok ok  cha gambei (looking scared)

so did they just make a promise there? Like...cha Yaksukae and ended it with gambei....

Hi,

Gotta say that ep 14 is certainly heart-wrenching. Gui has put in lots of feelings in this WGMG and with her personal matters too, she's very emotional and vulnerable during the filming itself. She's blessed that Taec and crew were there to 'distract' her and provided the escape route that she much needed. In turn, with her bubbly persona, she has lit up Taec's life for sure during their shared journey.

I think the PD should remember the objective of WGMG is to showcase an international 'marriage' and the experience should be a happy one for the cast. Right now, in the last 2 episodes, the 'wives' are crying their hearts out while Hongki was in a state of shock (yes, I decided to watch their final 2 episodes though I love TaecGui loads) and Taec was grappling with the real situation of the coming end of their relationship. He was keeping a tight lid on his emotions as usual.

When the PD decided to pair the bubbly Gui with Taec, I wonder if he knows what he's doing to the 2 actors? Gui will certainly add fun and laughter to Taec's life, letting him experience that part of life that he would otherwise never experience as a Korean in a very closed country with an identity that even I am confused - overly sexy attire for the female idols who gyrate and show cleavages yet in some matters, they 'appear' to be traditional and conservative and I have the impression that the K mum-in-laws are not welcoming of foreign partners, based on colleagues' partners who happened to be Korean. Maybe it's too farfetched to generalise so let's hope it's not the norm.

Much as I want to ship this couple, I think Taec is too busy to fit Gui into his life for now. Gui has invested lots of feelings in this WGMG and was vulnerable so it was good that Taec and crew were there for her. So when it came to the end, she was the most emotional as reality hit and it's -  "what's next" for her? She is leaving Korea and the filming crew, and Taec of course, so she'll naturally feel more emotional. Taec is in his home country and has his 2PM members to fall back on plus his super busy schedule of concerts and new drama so he's not likely to be very much affected by this ending for long, though he may feel a pinch because where there was light in a part of his life before, it's now in shades of grey. lol.

Much discussion was focused on Gui's sad moments and Taec's hidden emotions. I feel deeply for Gui and salute her for her courage and determination to give something back to Taec and in public too. I could see the pressure before her performance and was glad that it went well. Taec is much more reserved so despite his confused reaction to Gui's dancing, maybe he felt a tug at his heart after he had calmed down. LOL - at first I was a bit sad at his lack of appreciation but later saw that he was so confused as to how he should respond (plus a bit of his self-consciousness as an idol with lots of fans around too) and the appearance of the 2 mascots on stage drove him to even more confusion and he was practically exclaiming loudly to no one in particular and was at that moment, possibly oblivious to the crowd around him too! I saw some fans turned their heads to see what he was doing! Gui sure knows how to drive him crazy to the extent of sending him talking to himself! lol.

The dance and letter from Gui was very touching and emotional and her 'saranghe' to Taec was more like saying it to a close companion for the past 3 months and Taec's repeating of her 'saranghe' was more like an acknowledgement of Gui's words. He did not say that to her actually. He was affirming her 'saranghe'. I doubt he would say it back to her because there's too much at stake here as he's accountable to his team members and JYP, and his family and fans of course. But it was good to see that he shed his idol status for once to hug her with closed eyes and that was so meaningful to both of them. As I see it, Gui was surprised that Taec wanted to hug her actually because she also knew that he is conscious of his fans, that's why she was hesitant about the hug. Also, she knew that she would cry if they hugged and true enough, she did.

It's so heartbreaking to see Gui in this sad mode after all her bubbly fun and earlier driving Taec crazy with her antics and playfulness. I agree that Taec was at a loss as how to comfort this sad side of Gui. Maybe he has kept a tight lid on his emotions for too long that it's hard for him to reveal too much so it came across as a bit cold at times. Maybe he was not entirely used to Gui's different ways of life and bubbly persona. But they have certainly made effort to respect each other's ways of life and expectations, just like Gui not forcing Taec on the ride. So I would say that they have reached a comfort zone and if there were more episodes, this camaraderie could have developed into something further. It's too cruel to have only 15 episodes for WGMG.
PD please extend TaecGui for season 2. You owe it to TaecGui's fans after blundering with a sad ending and instructing them to "Break Up"! Michoso PD.  Could you not have said "Create Happy Times to Wrap Up Your Marriage" instead? I'm sure they would all be smiles at the anticipation.

The ball is now in Taec's court to bring their 'virtual' status to reality since for some reasons, he seemed concerned about that issue (let's hope he's genuine about taking it further) and now that Gui has sort of assured him that she wanted to say 'Yes' actually. It depends on Taec's trust in Gui now. I hope he'll seek her out and work something good between themselves,  even if secretly. I have no problem waiting patiently for their good news! :)

Taec's family, team members, fans and friends plus his career are all part of his consideration so it's a big thing if he tries to fit in his gf who has to please his parents and fit in with his team members too. I can think of no other girl who can fit this role better than GuiGui and her warm nature.  Hoping that her natural cuteness will win over his parents one day when Taec finally sees LIGHT. :) She has already won over his team members so that one is settled. Language is not an issue since Gui can always learn Korean or Taec's mum can speak English to her. lol. Planning her future already.  :)

Well, one more tear jerking episode to go and WGMG will end. I hope the PD will take note of the sad feelings of the couples involved and work out a better ending for future seasons. It should end with tears of HAPPINESS, not sadness! TaecGui deserves  lots of HAPPY TIME till the end. May episode 15 be an epic Romantic time between this adorable crazy couple! Cheers to their precious  & memorable journey together in WGMG.

Fighting, Taec and Gui! You have lots of international fans wishing that you'll date for real. Take it slow and easy. Treasure those memories and create a real marriage out of them! :)

Last point here is that I really feel it's so coincidental that Kwanghee and Aaron Yan are on weibo suddenly, even planning on visiting Taiwan. I know Gui will be happy to see Kwanghee who was so nice to her in Korea. Wonder if Kwanghee had received a mission card from Taec?

- "To Kwanghee - Clarify the situation with Aaron Yan and create opportunities for me to date GuiGui"   :x   :x   :x

No, no. I'm not falling into a delusional trap again though 'my heart wants to say yes' in Gui's words to the yes/no game. "My heart....." - Taec's words during Gui's dance. He was delirious and only Emma could do that to him.

Hey guys, here's something to cheer you up. I captured Taec's fleeting smile during one of his concerts when his teammate shouted to the audience to "JUMP"! He probably had some random flash of a cute face. Before this photo, he was cleaning his face with a towel and had a tired expression but smiled briefly upon hearing "JUMP" then quickly used the towel to hide his expression before keeping a mask on his face again. lol.

smile_zps8ff84a39.png

Pardon my never ending murmur-ing...it's just that some random thoughts just pops up all of a sudden.... hahaha sounds familiar? 
I just love how Taecyeon always says WE and OUR not I, me or my...well, he used my with MY WIFE though, but that doesn't count because that's his and his alone... his wife :D ....when they arrived home they were just happy to be HOME SWEET HOME....OUR house, OUR photos, OUR friends, Our ring and so on that makes it more SWEET and just saying that they are indeed ONE....
And speaking of... about the bashing that he's cold...well, I remember him saying that the most important for him is the RING...Yes! the RING...that only shows how sentimental person he is, and how warm hearted this guy is, how deep this person is, and when he loves he will give his all... he may not show it to the world but he will let his woman feel his love for her...not to the whole world to see but to her and only her, his woman, his love, his wife....

Hi,Gotta say that ep 14 is certainly heart-wrenching. Gui has put in lots of feelings in this WGMG and with her personal matters too, she's very emotional and vulnerable during the filming itself. She's blessed that Taec and crew were there to 'distract' her and provided the escape route that she much needed. In turn, with her bubbly persona, she has lit up Taec's life for sure during their shared journey. I think the PD should remember the objective of WGMG is to showcase an international 'marriage' and the experience should be a happy one for the cast. Right now, in the last 2 episodes, the 'wives' are crying their hearts out while Hongki was in a state of shock (yes, I decided to watch their final 2 episodes though I love TaecGui loads) and Taec was grappling with the real situation of the coming end of their relationship. He was keeping a tight lid on his emotions as usual.When the PD decided to pair the bubbly Gui with Taec, I wonder if he knows what he's doing to the 2 actors? Gui will certainly add fun and laughter to Taec's life, letting him experience that part of life that he would otherwise never experience as a Korean in a very closed country with an identity that even I am confused - overly sexy attire for the female idols who gyrate and show cleavages yet in some matters, they 'appear' to be traditional and conservative and I have the impression that the K mum-in-laws are not welcoming of foreign partners, based on colleagues' partners who happened to be Korean. Maybe it's too farfetched to generalise so let's hope it's not the norm.Much as I want to ship this couple, I think Taec is too busy to fit Gui into his life for now. Gui has invested lots of feelings in this WGMG and was vulnerable so it was good that Taec and crew were there for her. So when it came to the end, she was the most emotional as reality hit and it's -  "what's next" for her? She is leaving Korea and the filming crew, and Taec of course, so she'll naturally feel more emotional. Taec is in his home country and has his 2PM members to fall back on plus his super busy schedule of concerts and new drama so he's not likely to be very much affected by this ending for long, though he may feel a pinch because where there was light in a part of his life before, it's now in shades of grey. lol.Much discussion was focused on Gui's sad moments and Taec's hidden emotions. I feel deeply for Gui and salute her for her courage and determination to give something back to Taec and in public too. I could see the pressure before her performance and was glad that it went well. Taec is much more reserved so despite his confused reaction to Gui's dancing, maybe he felt a tug at his heart after he had calmed down. LOL - at first I was a bit sad at his lack of appreciation but later saw that he was so confused as to how he should respond (plus a bit of his self-consciousness as an idol with lots of fans around too) and the appearance of the 2 mascots on stage drove him to even more confusion and he was practically exclaiming loudly to no one in particular and was at that moment, possibly oblivious to the crowd around him too! I saw some fans turned their heads to see what he was doing! Gui sure knows how to drive him crazy to the extent of sending him talking to himself! lol.The dance and letter from Gui was very touching and emotional and her 'saranghe' to Taec was more like saying it to a close companion for the past 3 months and Taec's repeating of her 'saranghe' was more like an acknowledgement of Gui's words. He did not say that to her actually. He was affirming her 'saranghe'. I doubt he would say it back to her because there's too much at stake here as he's accountable to his team members and JYP, and his family and fans of course. But it was good to see that he shed his idol status for once to hug her with closed eyes and that was so meaningful to both of them. As I see it, Gui was surprised that Taec wanted to hug her actually because she also knew that he is conscious of his fans, that's why she was hesitant about the hug. Also, she knew that she would cry if they hugged and true enough, she did.It's so heartbreaking to see Gui in this sad mode after all her bubbly fun and earlier driving Taec crazy with her antics and playfulness. I agree that Taec was at a loss as how to comfort this sad side of Gui. Maybe he has kept a tight lid on his emotions for too long that it's hard for him to reveal too much so it came across as a bit cold at times. Maybe he was not entirely used to Gui's different ways of life and bubbly persona. But they have certainly made effort to respect each other's ways of life and expectations, just like Gui not forcing Taec on the ride. So I would say that they have reached a comfort zone and if there were more episodes, this camaraderie could have developed into something further. It's too cruel to have only 15 episodes for WGMG.

PD please extend TaecGui for season 2. You owe it to TaecGui's fans after blundering with a sad ending and instructing them to "Break Up"! Michoso PD.  Could you not have said "Create Happy Times to Wrap Up Your Marriage" instead? I'm sure they would all be smiles at the anticipation.The ball is now in Taec's court to bring their 'virtual' status to reality since for some reasons, he seemed concerned about that issue (let's hope he's genuine about taking it further) and now that Gui has sort of assured him that she wanted to say 'Yes' actually. It depends on Taec's trust in Gui now. I hope he'll seek her out and work something good between themselves,  even if secretly. I have no problem waiting patiently for their good news! :)Taec's family, team members, fans and friends plus his career are all part of his consideration so it's a big thing if he tries to fit in his gf who has to please his parents and fit in with his team members too. I can think of no other girl who can fit this role better than GuiGui and her warm nature.  Hoping that her natural cuteness will win over his parents one day when Taec finally sees LIGHT. :) She has already won over his team members so that one is settled. Language is not an issue since Gui can always learn Korean or Taec's mum can speak English to her. lol. Planning her future already.  :)Well, one more tear jerking episode to go and WGMG will end. I hope the PD will take note of the sad feelings of the couples involved and work out a better ending for future seasons. It should end with tears of HAPPINESS, not sadness! TaecGui deserves  lots of HAPPY TIME till the end. May episode 15 be an epic Romantic time between this adorable crazy couple! Cheers to their precious  & memorable journey together in WGMG. Fighting, Taec and Gui! You have lots of international fans wishing that you'll date for real. Take it slow and easy. Treasure those memories and create a real marriage out of them! :)Last point here is that I really feel it's so coincidental that Kwanghee and Aaron Yan are on weibo suddenly, even planning on visiting Taiwan. I know Gui will be happy to see Kwanghee who was so nice to her in Korea. Wonder if Kwanghee had received a mission card from Taec? - "To Kwanghee - Clarify the situation with Aaron Yan and create opportunities for me to date GuiGui"    :x :x :x No, no. I'm not falling into a delusional trap again though 'my heart wants to say yes' in Gui's words to the yes/no game. "My heart....." - Taec's words during Gui's dance. He was delirious and only Emma could do that to him. Hey guys, here's something to cheer you up. I captured Taec's fleeting smile during one of his concerts when his teammate shouted to the audience to "JUMP"! Before this photo, he was cleaning his face with a towel and had a tired expression but smiled briefly upon hearing "JUMP" then quickly used the towel to hide his expression before keeping a mask on his face again. lol.  

hi there...ur writing is so long,i felt dizzy reading it in a dark (otw to sleep)...haha.

btw i thought ppl said that its Jjang and not Jump...but whateverr..we should believe what we want to believe right? not entirely being delusional but i guess sometimes it works that way...being rational all time is no fun :P

and on kwanghee mission,i laughed really hard...i am hoping so badly that taecyeon really give him some missions to do since he is quite free now and ty is too busy...maybe kwanghee is doing a favour for ty,who knows right?

as much as i want them to be together for real,we cant really force them...but the chemistry was so strong which sometimes made me wonder,are they acting out the emotions or do they really like each other a lot? i want to believe the latter,no matter what people will say..lol

jl08 said:

Last point here is that I really feel it's so coincidental that Kwanghee and Aaron Yan are on weibo suddenly, even planning on visiting Taiwan. I know Gui will be happy to see Kwanghee who was so nice to her in Korea. Wonder if Kwanghee had received a mission card from Taec?

- "To Kwanghee - Clarify the situation with Aaron Yan and create opportunities for me to date GuiGui"   :x   :x   :x

No, no. I'm not falling into a delusional trap again though 'my heart wants to say yes' in Gui's words to the yes/no game. "My heart....." - Taec's words during Gui's dance. He was delirious and only Emma could do that to him.

Guest bluemoonlight

GIF SPAM...cuz I can't sleep :D
Haha...this part was cute & funny...GuiGui was trying to explain about Jo In Sung, but she didn't know how to say his name in Korean.
GG: You know, very tall.Taec: Oh, very tall.GG: Meoshidda!Taec: Oh, me?GG: Ani!Taec: Na aniya! Na an meoshisseo!?... :))gghug.gif

How sweet & caring of Taec saying she has to eat all of it, since she's lost a lot of weight because she's so tired.taecfd.gif

Absolutely love her dancing and his expression here! They're adorable! :x ggdance.gif

Such a sweet hug! tygghug.gif
(The girls in the back are like so shocked, even one of them is covering her face.)
Aww...Taec trying to tease GuiGui with the 3-eyed alien. You can tell her smile isn't the same...there's sadness laced within her smile :(tyggalien.gif

Not a gif, but don't want to end on a sad note, so here's the pic again...just cuz I love it so much! Backhug and tightly holding hands & super happy! (I wonder if Taec tickled GuiGui right before this pic was taken... ;))bc16f06ejw1e6ciuj6p2nj20kk0uuq3z.jpg
cr: baidu & as tagged

PS:  I do talk a lot! *Peace*

This is one of the most bittersweet episodes I’ve ever watched!  But I know next week would be the death of me!  Episode 14 has/is filled with so much emotions and meaningful interactions that if one even blinks, there is a fat chance you’d miss the underlying meanings, longing gazes, eye contacts and hand gestures that were exchanged. 

There are several scenes and interviews that stuck out to me so I won’t elaborate on those that have been said and discussed by previous posts.  I’m just going to pull out on certain scenes that, to me, spoke volumes, and deserve to be brought to our attention.  And also rant at how some comments on youtube are just downright insensitive.  Bear with me please:

Gui Gui is such gutsy girl!  I love her! And for her to dance for Taec, with their couple song is pure genius!  I’m glad she chose their song! Taec keeps talking during her performance. 

NOTE that in his interview he said ‘To do it in-front of people was really kind of embarrassing’.  He wasn’t talking about himself here.  He was talking about her.  And we do see that she was downright embarrassed about the performance.  :) So guys, this is another reason to note that Taec was not embarrassed about her!

The fact that he stands up and walks towards her after the performance clearly indicates that he was not embarrassed about her performance.  I think his initial reaction of covering his face and talking endlessly throughout the performance is just how he covers up what he really is feeling. 

Taec sure does hummms a lot when he is placed in a situation that is altogether new to him, for instances during the performance.  He also keeps responding to Gui Gui during the letter reading!  It’s weird BUT also very interesting. He could have been a silent listener BUT nope he keeps responding.  It’s like his trying to let her know he is listening…intently to every word she is saying; trying to savor the moment by closing his eyes and soaking in her words.   And like many mentioned, for him to take the first step and hug in public is a REVELATION.  I hope that he gets to take the letter with him when all this is over. 

@robortbunny, I absolutely agree with you.  Taec closed his eyes to stop himself from tearing up.  You can totally see it from his posture and the way he keeps mumbling all those “uh huh” “oh” “mm” sounds.  He seems pretty much at loss for words!  I do that all the time when I’m being touched by something that someone has done for me, my mumbling grows worse when its in public.  Taec did what a ‘real man’ would do.  He held his tears at bay and tried his damnedest not to cry.   Capricorn man do not show much swoon worthy emotions BUT they do have feelings and Taec’s has certainly been moved during this bubbly performance, it just takes a little more attentiveness to actually see how affected he is.   

Reading Body language is like listening to someone speak!  There are so many possible meanings for many different body language signs.  I’m no specialist in deciphering the body language, and many have already talked about his reaction during the dance but here is my take on Taec and his smile during an interview in this episode.

Taec’s closed lip smile in interview when he answered that GuiGui’s dance and letter were probably the most memorable memory he gained that day. One can interpret this particular smile as either a thoughtful smile or a satisfied smile:

Taecsmile.png

Thoughtful Smile:  His eyes looked glazed. Like he is seeing but not ‘really seeing’ because his thinking about something faraway:  It’s almost like he is thinking of a most cherished memory.  It’s like he is transported back to the dance and letter reading moment and his remembering how he felt about it.  It’s like he is living in that moment again; hence he is breaking out into a smile.   There is high possibility that he could also have those 'random' flash mobs of their time spent together.  All her crazy ways, their gambaes, their laughter, their moments.

It can also mean a Satisfied smile:  Taec being satisfied about what he experienced throughout the day with Gui Gui at the Park.  A whole lot of events could have contributed to this certain smile.  :) The water gun smack down, their trip through the zoo, Gui Gui’s “I will protect you”! Her not forcing him to do the roller coaster ride, Her dancing and reading out an English letter, her saying ‘saranghe’ etc.

It is easy to forget that Taec is first and foremost a very private person.  But, we must remind ourselves that he is and that we have witnessed his reserved character over and over again.  Remember it took him almost half the entire episode to finally let loose.  And even then, we could still see that he always reverts to being restrained.  Previous posts have shed light on how difficult like can become for artists, especially in Korea, if even a tiny whiff of scandal is sniffed. And as @Lmanga said, whether Taec is ‘passionate’ or ‘passive’ he is still going to have haters. It’s inevitable!  One of the many flaws we all possess as humans is criticizing almost everything and never being fully satisfied! 

I give props to those who are more subtle with their criticisms while others are more vocal.  In the kind of society he lives in it is normal and I would say, highly recommended that Taec takes precautions for both himself and for Gui Gui aka being less expressive with himself.   Although it pains me to see him hide his true feelings (whether lust or love) beneath that tough exterior he ‘tries’ to exude!  One must surely get tired of doing that all the time, I’d think.

It may be hard for those of us who have never been in their position (well-known figures in the music and acting world) to comprehend the difficulties they face, BUT we should be able to empathize with the sacrifices that they make.   I believe that majority of those in the music and acting industry have all, at some point in their lives, made decisions that hurt them and those around them.  Imagine yourself having no other choice but to protect the ones you care for by ‘letting them go’ or exuding a nonchalant attitude!  That is depressing not to mention downright inhumane!  To subject yourself to such decision because it’s the only way you think will shield yourself and those around you from prying eyes!

Now, I’m not saying that Taec is ‘in-love’ with Gui Gui here.  But he does seem to be protecting both of them from something, be it his crazy fans or the media or maybe from himself. Who knows!  Protecting someone comes in many forms.  You could be protective because you care for them as friend; family or as a potential lover and mate or just because they evoke your protective instincts.  I’m not sure which one Gui Gui excited but I’m certain its one of the mentioned above.  Preferably the ‘potential lover and mate’ one!

I’m only trying, like those who posted before me, to further point out why he may have reacted the way he did in this episode.  Those who have ruined him in youtube should consider his POV and should be abit more sensitive.

Gui Gui will not escape my analysis:  Throughout the episodes, I’ve told a couple of girls this and I’m sure everyone has noticed too but it deserves to be mentioned yet again.  Gui always scratches her head when she is either flustered, nervous, sad or feeling emotional

GuiGusi.png

Taec's " Will you marry me Tomorrow" Proposal

GuiGusi3.png

When Taec brings up the Yes/NO game in the cookie scene!

Taecsmile-1.png

As they received their last mission card and Gui Gui was asked what she wanted to do for their last moments together.

GuiGui.png

I’m 100% certain that during this particular interview of  Gui Gui, the whole crew present was feeling the sad emotion and that majority of them, especially the ladies would definitely be wiping tears! I cried so hard for her!

Gui Gui is very expressive!  Her eyes are like windows to her soul! She is like an open book.  While Taec on the other hand, requires more time and effort on our part to unriddle his reactions and actions.  He can be hard to figure out sometimes though. :)

Through-out the time we have spent with her.  We have laughed with her.  We have all learned her version of the ‘10 points out of 10’.  We have all smiled for her. We have seen her shy.  We have witnessed her sadness.  We have felt her anxiety when she was about to dance their couple song. We have seen her do things to the best of her abilities.  We have and will cry with her when they finally take the step away from each other.

This episode has been a roller coaster of emotions and i find myself looking forward to seeing the end.  Not because i want them to be over BUT because i have HOPE that like @angie mentioned back a few posts, Their ending could potentially be a beginning of something between them.  Cheers to us and our blooming hope!

PS:  Like everybody else, I HIGHLY recommend watching this episode in the Full Episode!  YouTube cuts have placed Taec in a very unimpressive light.  It’s no wonder that this has incited the displeasure of many. 

PS:  LOVE READING ALL YOUR INSIGHTS, watching the MV's, posting of those two sexy pictures and those Tweets from Weibo and facebook that just give me Faith that my HOPE for a happy ending is plausible!

Taec have the same habit...scratching the side of his head when he's nervous. I remember watching him doing it during their recent album promotions.. Not sure if he always had that habit or if he got it from Gui Gui...lol

Was having a conversation tonight and the conversation made me think of TaecGui! I am surprised that I am actually this invested in them. :)

Having moved around a lot, I have often pondered on the phrase "friends for a reason, friends for a season, friends for a lifetime."
Some came into my life and made my life richer as I learned from their presence, thoughts and experiences. There were some who helped me smile through some teary days, hugged me and told me that it is going to be okay. I have very fond memories of certain friends who I associate with certain points in my life even though we are no longer in touch and we have outgrown each other.  Then, there are some who have remained my friends for years even though there are lots of miles between us. I am sometimes surprised because it may not have been the friends I was really close to but they made the effort to keep in touch and despite the distances and changes in our lives, we are still able to chat and connect. It takes two hands to clap.

So, what about TaecGui? Are they friends for a reason, a season or a lifetime?  It would make us all smile if it was a lifetime. But if not, they will treasure the memories.....

Archived