(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

robotbunny said: @Lmangla
Yeah, you're actually right! You use a person's full name whenever you want to flirt with them, or you respect them. In this case, it's respect. Guigui sees Oppa as a person she respects, a person who gives her joy, a person who was there for her. Guigui sees Oppa as a man, a kind of protective shield for her to rest on, that's why she addresses him with his full name. Calling him "Ok Taecyeon" gave her letter a sense of direction, too. As in, if she were to say "Thank you Oppa for the memories" instead, the word "Oppa" can be used to call any other oppas even though this term is very sweet to use. When Guigui mentioned "Ok Taecyeon", she wants him to know that this letter was meant for him and only him.
This is why when Guigui says "Thank you Ok Taecyeon (and Korea) for the memories...", Oppa didn't make the "uh huh" "oh" "mmm" sounds like he does in the other sentences, because that line alone really just emotionally slapped him, so to speak. Guigui was thanking him as a whole person, a real person that she grew to love, and not just any other oppas around (cameramen etc). She sees and wants Ok Taecyeon to feel like he was just Ok Taecyeon the man, not the celebrity.
And the fact that Oppa closed his eyes, he was stopping himself from tearing up. Trust me on this one if you never trust me before. You see how he keeps shying away when Guigui was performing? And how much he wanted to hide from it? He wasn't embarrassed by her, he was embarrassed for her. And this was his first time receiving such a grand surprise, it's only natural for him not being able to receive it quite as gracefully as many commentors on Youtube would expect. This isn't a drama.. this is real life. It isn't scripted and of course it's hard for him to react to it, because that's how Oppa really feels. If Oppa sees this as only a show, and the fact that he's an actor, he would drop a few tears just to make everyone happy. But it isn't what he wants. He's trying not to cry. It really says something about the way he feels, don't you think? For a man to keep a straight and happy face in front of a woman that he loves who is crying is an extremely hard thing to do. It takes so much effort for him to keep a calm exterior. No one knows how much his heart is breaking when Guigui cries. 
Back when they were at home, does anyone realize that everything that Guigui does, Oppa will just look? Just to make sure she's okay and doesn't cry again? And he was sincerely doing his best to keep her happy and smiling. When they went through their memories again such as playing the piano, looking at the pictures, ganbei-ing with all the cups, it broke my heart. And you could see that Guigui was working so hard to hold everything in, even when she tells the Gundams sorry. Oppa was just next to her, by her side. Just next to her and not crying because he knows that if he cries... it'll make her cry more. That's why I love Oppa's interview in the black room so much. It's so real. Trust Oppa, guys. Trust him. Oppa has been through so much, and to just bash him because of a micheoseo Youtube cut just isn't fair for him. It's wrong for him to be too passionate, it's wrong for him to be passive. He might wonder what some fans expect from him. It's not easy to be a celebrity. I'm gonna sidetrack for a moment to tell you about a news about Oppa when Jay Park left 2PM. Oppa was "unofficially" selected as the next leader (but that didn't happen. everyone in 2PM are leaders). So he posted "This is a new beginning for 2PM" or something of that sort and it was something very positive, and of course, normal people would see this as a fresh start, because Jay is out of the picture, and it definitely is a new start for 2PM right? 
Wrong. Some fans go "How could he say that" "Who does he think he is"... I mean, you know what I'm trying to say right? One way or another, Oppa is gonna have haters, either when he's passionate or passive.
I'm gonna write an essay if I don't stop here. Lol.
PS: Realize how Oppa says "This is the end of our relationship"? He sees it as a relationship. He could have said "This is the end of the show" or "This is the end for us to be together" or "This is it". It was truly a time for them to bond. Too many lovely bits in this episode. I just wish more people would watch the full version. Looking forward to the BTS too because that's where the gems are usually hidden. Haha

bluemoonlight said: @Lmangla Actually in Korea, fanning yourself when you cry or when someone else cries (who you're close to) is a very common thing to do. At first I thought it was strange too...but now after seeing it so much, I'm used to it...of course I didn't fan myself...haha.

@bluemoonlight -- I understand that fanning is a cultural thing but it still made me laugh because I was immediately reminded of these thai lakorns where the mother-in-law is throwing a tantrum and the son unexpected and shockingly supports the wife and walks away from the room. So the mother-in-law is huffing and puffing near tears and her assistant/servant is fanning the mother-in-law but only gets scolded for their efforts... It just reminded me of scenes like that and those scenes are usually really comic in those dramas.

But yea, I get that he was flustered but he could have given her a hanky/tissue or just sort of awkwardly patted her but he fans her with his hand. At least with the card, there is air coming on your face but when someone fans you with a hand, there is no air...

Guest xybershock

Jenny Johnson said:

Reason most guys find it hard to openly admit their love or state how they truly feel towards a woman they are dating is due to fear of rejection.

I think this is why Teac was reluctant to show us his real feeling. He's still in the shadow of the yes/no question. From the way he keeps reminding Guigui of the yes/no question, I can tell he really minded/care Guigui previously 'no' answer, what more it was in front of his buddies. So he reserved his true feelings for fear of rejection again.

I think Teac is a bit 'blockish' in his emotion or in relationship. Even Khun advised him to care more for Guigui, talk every little thing to each other. He's still in doubt of how Guigui really feels, so he doesn't want to expose his emotion.

yukiyama said: Iulia said:

This episode was half sad and half romantic. I was touched by GG reaction is this episode, you can see that she is so sad and emotional and for her it wasn't just a show. Until now we saw just the fun side of her but in this episode she showed people that she also has a mature side. 

I'm also glad that finally TY is trying to do something romantic. 

This picture is the paramount when it comes to cuteness. Untitled-2.png

Guest xybershock

Lmangla said: @xybershock @khuntaec0624, jenny johnson -- someone did translate this a while back.. just go back a few pages around whenever this concert was...

karole said: I really cant stop crying  :(( :(( :((. Honestly I'm really sad !!!!! I should be happy since tonite my hubby and I are going to celebrate our 12th yrs wedding anniversary. My hubby saw me crying he asked .....was the show really sad???...I wish TaecGui and HongMina couples nothing but love and all the happiness in this world!!!! :x :x :\">

Guest kwan33

viewing past wgm finale. Urghh heart wrenching..khuntoria was epic...so sad.  guess am just prepping for ep 15.  seeing what other couples went tru. yeah friends can come by giving tips to get to know wifey.  but nobody talks about the end  :((  cause each couple have their own emotional tangle and feel. it's brave of these couples to join wgm knowing the end, knowing what's at stake at heart.  yeah they bring us happiness and laugghter and loony smiles each week..aahhh. but alsoo to make us feel and share their saddness...that's something else.  all those tears and near tears for the namjas..my heart is aching...
  :((

Guest bibidep

Hello all TaecGui shippers,Ihad been MIA for 1 week and it seem like 1 month for me.  I went because aunt had no  or computer, what a  nightmare for  . I went to bestbuy and bought a new galaxy tab to go to my other trip today and we stay in the hotel so I can get in to wifi to check all the news in this thread for straight until now almost 8 hours.  I feel so sad after I read all the comments in here.  The voting, the ep. 13 and ep. 14, my heart heart hurt and cried like river.  Why it be like this?  I never had this kind of feeling before.  I feel sorry for GuiGui when I saw her cried.  I can feel her heartbreaking because she really fall for Taec.  I think Taec was not much better than GuiGui .  He did has tears in his eyes when he had the interview in the blacknessroom.  He try his best not not let the tears fall down because he doesn't want to show to the people he is weak.   If he did not  feel anything why did he got a hard time to get back to normal when the show finished filming inApril and in May he still said he feel lonely and still do 1 shot  for everything he drink during all the show.  I  think they both will have a hard time to forget each other if they not become a real life .  I know Taec and GuiGui had been in a heartbreaking relationship before but this time is different because they did not hurt each other  like their past relationship but  this time they have to part away from each other.

Guest bibidep

Oh sorry  the typing errors,  it so hard to type on a small device like this.  Can any of us give me the link foe ep 13 with english sub please, thank you.

Guest xybershock

pluie625 said:
angelangie said:

xybershock

said:

pluie625

said:

angelangie

said:

Ok Girls since im not a super editor or i can combine great pictures together and everything.....but this is something that i will submit to @fansoutheastasia to be combine into the MV that we had suggested :)
if any of you are not comfortable making a video like me just come up with a pictures but the main criteria i will love to have you guys consider is the landmark that somehow represent your country or the place you stay in....as what we want is to show them the love from everywhere we are all from and that somehow someway they had not only connected us to them but also to each other :) 
the below pictures i shown is Penang bridge, it the bridge that connect our island to our mainland and it a landmark of where i stay....and mainly i choose the below penang bridge is also because it represent what TaecGui is to me...as they had somehow bridge all of us together here :)
dont laugh at my art work k lols....i really have no ideas on combining photo or doing much edits.....just a very simple editing that all :)
taecgui2copy_zps20cd0e79.jpg

Guest Okgui

bibidep said: Oh sorry  the typing errors,  it so hard to type on a small device like this.  Can any of us give me the link foe ep 13 with english sub please, thank you.

Guest Katie Lee1430292702

Felt extremely sad, heartbreaking and emotional watching eps 14 last night. Can't help but still feeling down. Thought it was really heart warming when GUI GUI did the performance and read the letter to Taec. Love all eps especially the making of eps 13. I just cried and cried when GUI GUI read the letter to Taec and when she was back at the house in eps 14 and watching the last eps preview aswell. Felt so much warmth, joy and happiness watching Taecgui for the past months but not sure if I have the courage to watch the last eps next week. Not sure if I can handle it cause it will be way too heartbreaking for me. Thought the break up n the use of the word break up in the mission card was too cruel. I'm looking forward to see the making of eps 14 in hope to take away my sadness and disappointment over certain things in this eps just like how I felt completely different when I watched eps 13 and the making itself.

Guest Okgui

I just had this thought in my mind...since Nichkhun is entering the chinese market i think he is doing a drama there, what if Gui gui and him got an offer to do a drama, will they accept it? And of course what will be the reaction of Taec? Maybe this time he is the one who will say Micheoso...hahaha! And smash a bunch of cookies... =))

Guest seethestar

if I'm not mistaken GuiGui twice saying 'saranghae oppa' rite?

first time on roller coaster
:x

Guest ilovepink1430292398

these are the proof for those who said that taec's reaction was flat
he was teary.
if u watched it again n hear it by earphone..u will hear there was a sound from his nose kinda he sigh with tears a few times. he was trying to control his emotion by mur-mur but it was obviously that he was very touched. man is an expert to hide their feeling. infact...if u capture it on the right time..u may see his eyes was red n a bit teary.
088.jpg
just hear it carefully at that picture above moment ...he was actually sweeped his nose n he sounds kinda sigh with tears there...just lisen it carefully..use ur earphone. not more than 1 second.
1045036_10153007382100038_1105229647_n.j
that face....tried to control the emotion
bali_island.jpg

his eyes were red n teary.
just don't blame him..he was trying so much not to show his emotion ..we never know what is inside one's heart. u may smile at face but not at ur heart..coz heart n face sometimes telling us the different story.

Guest Midge Razak

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! 

cr: as tagged

Sizzling hot! And in the second pic gui gui's hand is definitely in the danger zone hahahahah. Pervy ahjumma here.

@angelangie,...guigui is such a sweet girl.maybe knows everyone were crying hardly and heart broken after watching ep 14, she tries to comfort all of us who cried...and tell us to be happy... can feel like she gave us all a warm hug...haha...start to imaginative again...

Archived