(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest nicolemae24

avrilcassiopeia said:

xybershock

wrote:

»

xybershock said:<br />

<br />

avrilcassiopeia said:<br />

<br />

<br />

xybershock wrote: »<br />

yc1130 said:<br />

<br />

<br />

This MV is edit to a brand new sad story, be care of yourself before you watch it......it's might made you feel sad......but it's just a story.....<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

OMO, They both died??? *hiks*<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

i cant open the link from my phone...<br />

<br />

what the titke of that video?<br />

<br />

i'll find it myself<br />

<br />

<br />

0.jpg

/>

<br />

(full version) taecyeon and guigui couple택연귀귀taecgui離別後愛이별후 애

Guest wittydba

Bubble-AF said:
xybershock said: Hi...I've been trying to download GWGM (end sub) using keepvid. So far, no prob but ep.5 won't let me dwld. I've tried from dailymotion, wondergeneration, kshownow. Anyone know how to dwld and which app is the easiest to use coz I'm not a computer whiz (you see). I really wanted to save GWGM in my laptop. Must be English Sub too, my chinese recognition is very limited. Thanks fellow shippers, xoxoxo!

Guest avrilcassiopeia

Unseen cut of Episode 14??? from the making??? Got it from Weibo

Credit: Weibo & as taggedbc16f06ejw1e6efflfnm2j20dc0a0dg6_zps40f12898.jpgbc16f06ejw1e6effm1nhcj20dc0a0aaj_zpsdf6882ef.jpg

WAAAAAAAAA..

WGMG STAFF,,,,, MAKE SURE YOU PUT THIS ON BTS,,,

:ar!

Guest avrilcassiopeia

angelangie said:

Unseen cut of Episode 14??? from the making??? Got it from Weibo

Credit: Weibo & as taggedbc16f06ejw1e6efflfnm2j20dc0a0dg6_zps40f12898.jpgbc16f06ejw1e6effm1nhcj20dc0a0aaj_zpsdf6882ef.jpg

Their height difference omg

cuteeeeeeeee

Guest seethestar

I really love to see the height difference taecgui,,,,,

when Taeyeon hugged GuiGui,
GuiGui head rests right in the Taecyeon's chest, thats so sweet,,, :x

Guest chu3x

I just remember now..on the their first episode while riding the gondola GuiGui asked Taecyeon to sing a song for her and he sang a song (I can't remember now the title of it) that says "I love you" GuiGui then asked him "You love me?" and now at their second ride on the gondola at the amusement park it's GuiGui who sings for him and use the "I love you" lyrics too <3

@angelangie,...just want to share with you my happiness...I am going for a very short trip to Seoul this coming September....wow..I am sososososo happy!!!!! I want to JUMP!!! I will stay near 'chonggyecheon'....I will definitely go visit this place and take lots of picture ( I must memorize the stone bridge that they chose to crossed....then, go taste the "releasing stress cookies", buy the GWGM OST CD if it's in the market already, buy 2pm newly released album, buy the bubble gun which TaecGui used in their wedding ceremony,...errr,...try out the vinegar drink that they drank in jeju,...err..what else...wow I have got lots things to do.... :D :-bd :)>-

Guest robotbunny

Okay juicy stuff! (kinda) 
Read it on Weibo (without the FBIs no one would figure this out hahaha). Have you guys wondered why Oppa was so super mega shy when Guigui surprised him with her performance? Check this link out http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2439075338
You'll see why Oppa kept covering his face with his jacket, why he cringed, and why he was talking loudly at one direction. It's hilarious. I'm sure you'll do the same if you were in his position. Hahahaha
The whole crew was sitting just right in front of Oppa! And even PDnim was there to witness everything on the first row. LOL
Credits: Baidu

Guest avrilcassiopeia

a bit difficult to kiss??? no?  :\">

no,,, in drama so many couple who have height difference,,,

jo in sung song hye kyo

baek seung jo oh hani

joe chen ariel lin

and that's looks adorable for me ;))

Guest avrilcassiopeia

Okay juicy stuff! (kinda) 

Read it on Weibo (without the FBIs no one would figure this out hahaha). Have you guys wondered why Oppa was so super mega shy when Guigui surprised him with her performance? Check this link out http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2439075338

You'll see why Oppa kept covering his face with his jacket, why he cringed, and why he was talking loudly at one direction. It's hilarious. I'm sure you'll do the same if you were in his position. Hahahaha

The whole crew was sitting just right in front of Oppa! And even PDnim was there to witness everything on the first row. LOL

Credits: Baidu

i can't open it :((

Guest seethestar

they should use guigui's umbrella,,,
umbrella with GuiGui favorite cartoons,,,,
the umbrellla was small so they will look very close,,,,
rain makes the atmosphere becomes more romantic,,,,,
really like the korean drama,,,
:x

Archived