(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Okgui

angelangie said: bouquet78 said: Saw this question in FB and YT. I am eager to know too.I wonder if d FBI/CSI can find out the answer or maybe there is an answer already. "Can they / did they keep the wedding ring?"...I read from somewhere that for the odinary WGM, both couple hv to return the rings..is this true?...hmmm.... :-?8->

@taecguifan, I think this was being filmed during the final episode because GuiGui was wearing the same clothing and same hairstyle for the final episode shooting..it's just that maybe they released it at a later stage..anyway...good try..good effort..

taecguifan said: angelangie said: bouquet78 said: Saw this question in FB and YT. I am eager to know too.I wonder if d FBI/CSI can find out the answer or maybe there is an answer already. "Can they / did they keep the wedding ring?"...I read from somewhere that for the odinary WGM, both couple hv to return the rings..is this true?...hmmm.... :-?8->

Guest nalikahibar

@angelangie' date='...just want to share with you my happiness...I am going for a very short trip to Seoul this coming September....wow..I am sososososo happy!!!!! I want to JUMP!!! I will stay near 'chonggyecheon'....I will definitely go visit this place and take lots of picture ( I must memorize the stone bridge that they chose to crossed....then, go taste the "releasing stress cookies", buy the GWGM OST CD if it's in the market already, buy 2pm newly released album, buy the bubble gun which TaecGui used in their wedding ceremony,...errr,...try out the vinegar drink that they drank in jeju,...err..what else...wow I have got lots things to do.... :D :-bd :)>-[/quote']

@bouquet78 waa.. chukae! so happy for you. but dont forget to raid MBC building.. and kidnapping taec okay??!

O:-) =))

i wish i could go to china and kidnap guigui.. ahaha. btw, really happy 4 u! have a nice trip!! ;)

Guest Jenny Johnson

spikeaso said: taecguifan said: angelangie said: bouquet78 said: Saw this question in FB and YT. I am eager to know too.I wonder if d FBI/CSI can find out the answer or maybe there is an answer already. "Can they / did they keep the wedding ring?"...I read from somewhere that for the odinary WGM, both couple hv to return the rings..is this true?...hmmm.... :-?8->

I have a couple observations after watching the entire episode again and the YouTube versions with English translation- the full English version is available for me on Hulu tomorrow so I will watch it again with the making of videos. The kind of chemistry Taec and GuiGui have can't be faked-they aren't that good of actors. If they don't end up in a relationship,I would cast them in a sitcom together-asian ILove Lucy- I Love GuiGui. Second observation- however Taec reacted to the dance , you know he was definitely surprised because that was crazy embarrassment on his part. Third- when they got back to the house and read the Breakup card- after Taec realized GuiGui was crying, he said something off camera and they stopped taping- there is a cut in the scene right there. Fourth- although it may seem sad that GuiGui and Taec are busy and away from each other after taping ended-this could be good for them. Sometimes you need to miss something to appreciate how much you need it. Finally, this is my prediction- they won't talk about their relationship much and just keep saying they are good friends- and by the end of 2014 we will hear about their plans to get married. I am very good at reading people and I want you to remember you read it from me first when it happens. JCruz€

Guest litapuspitasari

Jenny Johnson said: spikeaso said: taecguifan said: angelangie said: bouquet78 said: Saw this question in FB and YT. I am eager to know too.I wonder if d FBI/CSI can find out the answer or maybe there is an answer already. "Can they / did they keep the wedding ring?"...I read from somewhere that for the odinary WGM, both couple hv to return the rings..is this true?...hmmm.... :-?8->

Guest chu3x

nalikahibar said:

bouquet78

wrote:

»

@angelangie

,...just want to share with you my happiness...I am going for a very short trip to Seoul this coming September....wow..I am sososososo happy!!!!! I want to JUMP!!! I will stay near 'chonggyecheon'....I will definitely go visit this place and take lots of picture ( I must memorize the stone bridge that they chose to crossed....then, go taste the "releasing stress cookies", buy the GWGM OST CD if it's in the market already, buy 2pm newly released album, buy the bubble gun which TaecGui used in their wedding ceremony,...errr,...try out the vinegar drink that they drank in jeju,...err..what else...wow I have got lots things to do....

:D:-bd:)>-

Guest Okgui

bouquet78 said: @taecguifan, I think this was being filmed during the final episode because GuiGui was wearing the same clothing and same hairstyle for the final episode shooting..it's just that maybe they released it at a later stage..anyway...good try..good effort..

Guest Jenny Johnson

taecguifan said: bouquet78 said: @taecguifan, I think this was being filmed during the final episode because GuiGui was wearing the same clothing and same hairstyle for the final episode shooting..it's just that maybe they released it at a later stage..anyway...good try..good effort..

Guest bladerunner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMbNU1zNDTU

I am sure you all watched this already.In case anyone missed it, it is another one shot Teac did @20130622.

He must be thirsty!

Guest Jenny Johnson

bladerunner said: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMbNU1zNDTU

I am sure you all watched this already.In ase anyone missed it, it is another one shot Teac did @20130622.

He must always be thirsty!

Guest bladerunner

avrilcassiopeia said:

tamah

wrote:

»

@attica

. Hi. I agreed that ep.14 is a sad especially seeing GG's tears, but this ep.does have many special moments.My favoourites parts are,Sweet moments: * Her event to TY (love the dance performance of their love song. now whenever I listen to their love song, I'll remember her affection dance with the two penguins, and the penguins will remind me of TY and his wedding attire). * Reading of her card  * TY's tender concern expressions whenever he see GG's teary eyes * GG's stealing glances at TY when he isn't looking (the train station) * signature piano dance * when they returned home (their exhange of words in each other's languages (she said sorry to his robots, and he said difficult? in chinese after playing the piano). The these two parts i find interesting, * When TY was repeatly calling out of GG after he purchased their dinner (sound like he is calling his pet (OK cat), kitty where are you? kitty where are you? * I like the GG's screem right when the roster coast about to drop and right after she said "I love you oppa" (like she is going to die from the drop).There plenty more, these are few that came to mind.I don't know how GG can look so pretty and cute while crying.  Once thing I'm very curious about GG's action right before she eats her food. She has to smell it? Why? Is there a story connected to this behavior of hers?Got to get some zzzz. Good nite.Computer power Off. 

Guest bladerunner

taecguifan said: angelangie said: bouquet78 said: Saw this question in FB and YT. I am eager to know too.I wonder if d FBI/CSI can find out the answer or maybe there is an answer already. "Can they / did they keep the wedding ring?"...I read from somewhere that for the odinary WGM, both couple hv to return the rings..is this true?...hmmm.... :-?8->

bladerunner said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMbNU1zNDTU

I am sure you all watched this already.In ase anyone missed it, it is another one shot Teac did @20130622.

He must always be thirsty!

he is just thirsty...haahabut what did the other just said? nom jjang or jump? before ty smiled for like 3 sec secretly?

Jun K (?) or someone said 'jjang'. But like me, i think taec heard 'jump'. Hahaha.

Archived