(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest mizchief

akasia said:

mizchief

wrote:

»

GUYS !!!!! LISTEN TO TAEC'S RAP DURING THE MIANHE ...SARANGHE.... <br />

TELL ME WHAT YOU HEAR BETWEEN "MIANHE "  AND  "SARANGHE" <br />

If you have a headphone, please use it coz you'll hear it better. <br />

0.jpg

/>

<br />

Credit to :  江淑美 from GuiGui's FB, she was the one who figured it out. 

Guest avrilcassiopeia

i'm totally micyeoso cuz of taecgui rite now,, every single things always reminds me of taecgui

:))

GUYS !!!!! LISTEN TO TAEC'S RAP DURING THE MIANHE ...SARANGHE.... 

TELL ME WHAT YOU HEAR BETWEEN "MIANHE "  AND  "SARANGHE" 

If you have a headphone, please use it coz you'll hear it better. 

http://youtu.be/lbWFRBP3fO8?t=2m33s

Credit to :  江淑美 from GuiGui's FB, she was the one who figured it out. 

Hahaha..."mianhe....guigui....saranghe".... oh..I wished it's true..but no....it s we all know it's mianhe....gerigu...saranghe"...but good guess, good guess...funny..thankz for bringing this up...

I like to be the voice of a guys point of view and just want to say that watch the Making Of videos on youtube. They are often filming from early morning until late in to the night. They also have 20-30 people around them at all times and there seems to be people in every room they go in to. So i would find it very hard to be romantic with that many people watching. Especially since people seem to enjoy spreading rumors about Taec and selling stories about him to magazines. I trust he will be more than romantic enough with her when they get some time after the show is over.  Have faith!

Guest slydreamerr

taecguifan said: I think Gui gui is really emotional because during those tough times she had in taiwan, all those intrigues she had to face not to mention her own mother get her into that situation, i think Taec somehow brings joy into her, treated her well, becomes the source of her strength and also the wgm staff that comforts her and loves her so much..it's like become her escape route in all that she face in taiwan...that's why it's really hard for her to say goodbye...and maybe she didn't expect that their love story will turned out to be this way, that she will fall for Taec and also Taec to her.. I hope that the yes or no game will turn into nothing because what's the used of mentioning it over and over again if it's just put into waste....please Taecgui make that question come true..

Guest slydreamerr

chu3x said: Just finished watching the episode from youtube... I cried a lot ;(( Oh my...it's so sadddddddddddd T_________TI need to comment this episode..
- I love Taecyeon's reaction to the surprise event of Gui Gui.. he was murmuring all the time and really can't make eye contact. It's somehow cute to see how shy he was during her performance
- I love Taec's reaction when Gui Gui was reading her letter, he was closing his eyes and listening carefully to every single word that she was reading. Isn't it the same when you listen to music? Especially when it's a sad song, when you close your eyes and listen to it you can feel more the pain that comes from the lyrics and the heart-breaking melody. And also I think he closed his eyes for a second reason too.. to hide his feelings, because the eyes speaks more than words can tell.
- I love how Taec close his eyes whenever he hugs Gui Gui.. that happened too in Jeju when he proposed to her. It's like he silently thinks "Ahh I love this girl" kind of feeling whenever he hugs her while closing his eyes with a sweet smile on his lips
- I can feel Gui Gui's sadness throughout the whole episode. When she cried while reading the letter, I cried too ;(( Also when she said "Saranghae" it was somehow heart-breaking, knowing that they were soon going to part their ways..

I know I will cry a lot too on 15th episode and I'm waiting for the full 14th episode with english subs.. I'm planning to write a fanfic about these two. Atleast I will let my immagination work.. :DBy the way did you notice the girls reaction in the amusement park when Taec hugged Gui Gui? >___< They were like "Wooooaaaa" LOL

tumblr_mph3myrKpn1roanxyo1_1280.jpg

Credit for the pic: http://gooland.tumblr.com/

Guest slydreamerr

guierfa said: BELIEVE IT OR NOTThis morning I watched yt's version at work and felt sad about oppa's reaction for this ep but there are some people already pointed out that Oppa is ok if you watch the full version.  So, after work, I watched the first time on dailymotion with my daughter (17years od) and my hubby.  Then I re-watched by myself again.  I am so surpised that I noticed Oppa actually cried.  I don't know if anyone found out this.  This will proof that he really has a soft heart.  The tears might be from happiness and gandong (in chinese/korean) for Guigui's performance.  See enclosed link from dailymotion.
http://www.dailymotion.com/krkr01#video=x11kca1
Look carefully at11:18   start blinking his eyes11:19   tears in his eyes already11:22   wipe his tears11:25   wipe his tears again (Oppa's head was blocked by GWGM logo on the left upper corner)
I am sure, he was really touched by Guigui's performance.
Have a great weekend.  Love you all shippers :-)

Guest robotbunny

@Lmangla
Yeah, you're actually right! You use a person's full name whenever you want to flirt with them, or you respect them. In this case, it's respect. Guigui sees Oppa as a person she respects, a person who gives her joy, a person who was there for her. Guigui sees Oppa as a man, a kind of protective shield for her to rest on, that's why she addresses him with his full name. Calling him "Ok Taecyeon" gave her letter a sense of direction, too. As in, if she were to say "Thank you Oppa for the memories" instead, the word "Oppa" can be used to call any other oppas even though this term is very sweet to use. When Guigui mentioned "Ok Taecyeon", she wants him to know that this letter was meant for him and only him.
This is why when Guigui says "Thank you Ok Taecyeon (and Korea) for the memories...", Oppa didn't make the "uh huh" "oh" "mmm" sounds like he does in the other sentences, because that line alone really just emotionally slapped him, so to speak. Guigui was thanking him as a whole person, a real person that she grew to love, and not just any other oppas around (cameramen etc). She sees and wants Ok Taecyeon to feel like he was just Ok Taecyeon the man, not the celebrity.
And the fact that Oppa closed his eyes, he was stopping himself from tearing up. Trust me on this one if you never trust me before. You see how he keeps shying away when Guigui was performing? And how much he wanted to hide from it? He wasn't embarrassed by her, he was embarrassed for her. And this was his first time receiving such a grand surprise, it's only natural for him not being able to receive it quite as gracefully as many commentors on Youtube would expect. This isn't a drama.. this is real life. It isn't scripted and of course it's hard for him to react to it, because that's how Oppa really feels. If Oppa sees this as only a show, and the fact that he's an actor, he would drop a few tears just to make everyone happy. But it isn't what he wants. He's trying not to cry. It really says something about the way he feels, don't you think? For a man to keep a straight and happy face in front of a woman that he loves who is crying is an extremely hard thing to do. It takes so much effort for him to keep a calm exterior. No one knows how much his heart is breaking when Guigui cries. 
Back when they were at home, does anyone realize that everything that Guigui does, Oppa will just look? Just to make sure she's okay and doesn't cry again? And he was sincerely doing his best to keep her happy and smiling. When they went through their memories again such as playing the piano, looking at the pictures, ganbei-ing with all the cups, it broke my heart. And you could see that Guigui was working so hard to hold everything in, even when she tells the Gundams sorry. Oppa was just next to her, by her side. Just next to her and not crying because he knows that if he cries... it'll make her cry more. That's why I love Oppa's interview in the black room so much. It's so real. Trust Oppa, guys. Trust him. Oppa has been through so much, and to just bash him because of a micheoseo Youtube cut just isn't fair for him. It's wrong for him to be too passionate, it's wrong for him to be passive. He might wonder what some fans expect from him. It's not easy to be a celebrity. I'm gonna sidetrack for a moment to tell you about a news about Oppa when Jay Park left 2PM. Oppa was "unofficially" selected as the next leader (but that didn't happen. everyone in 2PM are leaders). So he posted "This is a new beginning for 2PM" or something of that sort and it was something very positive, and of course, normal people would see this as a fresh start, because Jay is out of the picture, and it definitely is a new start for 2PM right? 
Wrong. Some fans go "How could he say that" "Who does he think he is"... I mean, you know what I'm trying to say right? One way or another, Oppa is gonna have haters, either when he's passionate or passive.
I'm gonna write an essay if I don't stop here. Lol.
PS: Realize how Oppa says "This is the end of our relationship"? He sees it as a relationship. He could have said "This is the end of the show" or "This is the end for us to be together" or "This is it". It was truly a time for them to bond. Too many lovely bits in this episode. I just wish more people would watch the full version. Looking forward to the BTS too because that's where the gems are usually hidden. Haha

slydreamerr said: chu3x said: Just finished watching the episode from youtube... I cried a lot ;(( Oh my...it's so sadddddddddddd T_________TI need to comment this episode..
- I love Taecyeon's reaction to the surprise event of Gui Gui.. he was murmuring all the time and really can't make eye contact. It's somehow cute to see how shy he was during her performance
- I love Taec's reaction when Gui Gui was reading her letter, he was closing his eyes and listening carefully to every single word that she was reading. Isn't it the same when you listen to music? Especially when it's a sad song, when you close your eyes and listen to it you can feel more the pain that comes from the lyrics and the heart-breaking melody. And also I think he closed his eyes for a second reason too.. to hide his feelings, because the eyes speaks more than words can tell.
- I love how Taec close his eyes whenever he hugs Gui Gui.. that happened too in Jeju when he proposed to her. It's like he silently thinks "Ahh I love this girl" kind of feeling whenever he hugs her while closing his eyes with a sweet smile on his lips
- I can feel Gui Gui's sadness throughout the whole episode. When she cried while reading the letter, I cried too ;(( Also when she said "Saranghae" it was somehow heart-breaking, knowing that they were soon going to part their ways..

I know I will cry a lot too on 15th episode and I'm waiting for the full 14th episode with english subs.. I'm planning to write a fanfic about these two. Atleast I will let my immagination work.. :DBy the way did you notice the girls reaction in the amusement park when Taec hugged Gui Gui? >___< They were like "Wooooaaaa" LOL

tumblr_mph3myrKpn1roanxyo1_1280.jpg

Credit for the pic: http://gooland.tumblr.com/

Guest avrilcassiopeia

i really cant handle myself when i read comments from YT

people said they are for guigui cuz guigui's one sided love for taec :((

Guest avrilcassiopeia

https://fbcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1005946_291521330992245_977976259_n.jpg

Guest slydreamerr

robotbunny

said:

@Lmangla
Yeah, you're actually right! You use a person's full name whenever you want to flirt with them, or you respect them. In this case, it's respect. Guigui sees Oppa as a person she respects, a person who gives her joy, a person who was there for her. Guigui sees Oppa as a man, a kind of protective shield for her to rest on, that's why she addresses him with his full name. Calling him "Ok Taecyeon" gave her letter a sense of direction, too. As in, if she were to say "Thank you Oppa for the memories" instead, the word "Oppa" can be used to call any other oppas even though this term is very sweet to use. When Guigui mentioned "Ok Taecyeon", she wants him to know that this letter was meant for him and only him.
This is why when Guigui says "Thank you Ok Taecyeon (and Korea) for the memories...", Oppa didn't make the "uh huh" "oh" "mmm" sounds like he does in the other sentences, because that line alone really just emotionally slapped him, so to speak. Guigui was thanking him as a whole person, a real person that she grew to love, and not just any other oppas around (cameramen etc). She sees and wants Ok Taecyeon to feel like he was just Ok Taecyeon the man, not the celebrity.
And the fact that Oppa closed his eyes, he was stopping himself from tearing up. Trust me on this one if you never trust me before. You see how he keeps shying away when Guigui was performing? And how much he wanted to hide from it? He wasn't embarrassed by her, he was embarrassed for her. And this was his first time receiving such a grand surprise, it's only natural for him not being able to receive it quite as gracefully as many commentors on Youtube would expect. This isn't a drama.. this is real life. It isn't scripted and of course it's hard for him to react to it, because that's how Oppa really feels. If Oppa sees this as only a show, and the fact that he's an actor, he would drop a few tears just to make everyone happy. But it isn't what he wants. He's trying not to cry. It really says something about the way he feels, don't you think? For a man to keep a straight and happy face in front of a woman that he loves who is crying is an extremely hard thing to do. It takes so much effort for him to keep a calm exterior. No one knows how much his heart is breaking when Guigui cries. 
Back when they were at home, does anyone realize that everything that Guigui does, Oppa will just look? Just to make sure she's okay and doesn't cry again? And he was sincerely doing his best to keep her happy and smiling. When they went through their memories again such as playing the piano, looking at the pictures, ganbei-ing with all the cups, it broke my heart. And you could see that Guigui was working so hard to hold everything in, even when she tells the Gundams sorry. Oppa was just next to her, by her side. Just next to her and not crying because he knows that if he cries... it'll make her cry more. That's why I love Oppa's interview in the black room so much. It's so real. Trust Oppa, guys. Trust him. Oppa has been through so much, and to just bash him because of a micheoseo Youtube cut just isn't fair for him. It's wrong for him to be too passionate, it's wrong for him to be passive. He might wonder what some fans expect from him. It's not easy to be a celebrity. I'm gonna sidetrack for a moment to tell you about a news about Oppa when Jay Park left 2PM. Oppa was "unofficially" selected as the next leader (but that didn't happen. everyone in 2PM are leaders). So he posted "This is a new beginning for 2PM" or something of that sort and it was something very positive, and of course, normal people would see this as a fresh start, because Jay is out of the picture, and it definitely is a new start for 2PM right? 
Wrong. Some fans go "How could he say that" "Who does he think he is"... I mean, you know what I'm trying to say right? One way or another, Oppa is gonna have haters, either when he's passionate or passive.
I'm gonna write an essay if I don't stop here. Lol.

Guest Iulia Stefania

I just listened for the first time 10 out of 10 and there is a verse where the word michyeosseo appeares ,maybe GG listened this song too much. =)) 

http://youtu.be/RGzkOxnCi6c

Guest xybershock

taecguifan said: Just for fun, but i really want to ask this to Gui gui...who would she choose to save in a sinking boat, just onlyone person? 1. Aaron yan 2. Wangzhi 3. George hu 4. Taecyeon If only i knew how to write in chinese and post it on her weibo...i hope she will answer..kekeke :\"> :x

Archived