(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest chu3x

mikoshine said:

chu3x said:

mikoshine said:

chu3x said:

He is pouting too!!! Does he also want a kiss from GuiGui...hahaha

By the way I'm writing a fanfic of TaecGui.. if you want you can read it here http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/490008/love-footprints-comedy-drama-guigui-romance-taecyeon-taecgui

Please be kind to me :-s >_______.< will work hard for it! 

fighting! *gui gui's voice*  :-bd

yes yes i love it too :)  ***FIGHTING** :D

Thank you to both of you >. <

Guest deltjoa

:(( :(( :(( it's so sad!! ( moping my wet floor). How am I gonna be able to sleep tonight :(( this is so depressing for me! Need to watch more happy time from previous ep. Awww Guigui I give you 10 out of 10 points for dancing and read your letter for your hubby in front of a lot of people. I know it must be very nerve breaking for you to do that but your love for Taec overcome that fear and I salut you ^:)^ I just hope they would be able to give us a good news after the last episode such as they are really dating now *hints...hints..* aargh now I need to mop my floor again can't stop crying and soon my sis gonna need to call mental hospital for me :((

I have a question for the people that understand the culture better in Korea and Taiwan. Is a bright and cute personality like GuiGui most desirable for a girlfriend and wife? Why are most of the women in the singing groups acting much more sexy? Do the men in Korea and Taiwan prefer to date women like GuiGui? It seems like Taecyeon was always paired with some sexy pop idol. That is why it is so hard to know what is for the tv show and what is for real,

Guest yokalana

angelangie said:

fanfromsoutheastasia said:

Bubble-AF said:

bluemoonlight said:

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! 

cr: as tagged

OH HELL!! THIS ONE O.O xDD

@angielangie @elis @sshevolkth @miz-em @nicolemae24 @ozzy @jazcabbb @anothedelusional 

I LOVE THIS PIC! You get me right?  =)) =)) =))

HAHAHAHAHA....who dont....look at how close they hugging each other lols.....

I demand behind the scene!..pdnim!  ~X(

Me toooooo!!!!! I demand the pd nims and the mbc guys to show us the unseen bts to us in a special episode!!!!!

Guest guierfa

BELIEVE IT OR NOTThis morning I watched yt's version at work and felt sad about oppa's reaction for this ep but there are some people already pointed out that Oppa is ok if you watch the full version.  So, after work, I watched the first time on dailymotion with my daughter (17years od) and my hubby.  Then I re-watched by myself again.  I am so surpised that I noticed Oppa actually cried.  I don't know if anyone found out this.  This will proof that he really has a soft heart.  The tears might be from happiness and gandong (in chinese/korean) for Guigui's performance.  See enclosed link from dailymotion.
http://www.dailymotion.com/krkr01#video=x11kca1
Look carefully at11:18   start blinking his eyes11:19   tears in his eyes already11:22   wipe his tears11:25   wipe his tears again (Oppa's head was blocked by GWGM logo on the left upper corner)
I am sure, he was really touched by Guigui's performance.
Have a great weekend.  Love you all shippers :-)

Guest Midge Razak

And when they got home they were sitting close but after reading the breakup card you can see they were sitting apart. that was kinda sad. Its like they were already preparing themselves for separation.

Guest Midge Razak

latebloomerahjumma said:

Did you guys notice taec was eating off gui gui's plate? Or did my eyes deceive me?

they actually eating off each other ROFL...or should we say....feeding each other??? and no ur eyes didnt deceived you....they are really eating off each other plates :) or is it actually Taec eating off Gui Gui plate ROFL :D

eating_zps8eecccc2.png

Right? Looked like taec was sooo comfortable with her. You dont pick food some one else's plate unless you're close.

Guest ShermaineL

I hope someone can tweet Tace   and asked him  to recall his black room interview in Esp 8 

when the question was asked "How he  feel when Emma said Yes" this time round at the

swimming pool side when he  really wanted to be sure of the  affirmation answer from Gui Gui when

playing the game YES/NO during their  previous wedding shoot .    He was still doubting her very much. 

He has replied that Trust is like an eraser...... etc  etc.... and  he go on to said that he

wanted to give her one more chance in (3.0 onwards.) to prove  her true feeling for

him ..

Well,  .can some one tell him from now that he should not be like a doubting Thomas(bible character of a person)

to his wife answer anymore.  The Yes answer is strongly  proof and  crystal clear from the card that his wife has

read and has spoken out loud to him with  her encourage  departing tearful voice I love you.

So believe and  cherish her OK....

Fighting Fighting  both of you  !!!..

Guest bladerunner

jcruz

said: I have a question for the people that understand the culture better in Korea and Taiwan. Is a bright and cute personality like GuiGui most desirable for a girlfriend and wife? Why are most of the women in the singing groups acting much more sexy? Do the men in Korea and Taiwan prefer to date women like GuiGui? It seems like Taecyeon was always paired with some sexy pop idol. That is why it is so hard to know what is for the tv show and what is for real,

Archived