(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

it does seem strange that Taec is not promoting GWGM but a q to people -- is the other couple, are they promoting it? did couples in the past promote the show? This is a variety show, not a movie and though it was not doing well domestically, it is an established show. So maybe it does not need to be promoted? I don't know what his contractual obligations are but it is also possible that he is only supposed to be promoting his band and not other stuff.. He is also coming in variety shows to promote the band right? So maybe you are not allowed to talk about competitive shows? These are all just different thoughts that I am throwing around...

Now I am here to pay off my debt that I owe long ago,  lolzz  :P :P  ..... kekeke back to the point, there is one TaecGui shipper here requested for TaecGui screen-shots (eye contacts/ stares/ sweet moments) of each episode.
So here I go and I am going to warn that there will be TaecGui's pictures spam from episode 1 - 11 xDD

EP 1:
b2w.png
ctcc.png
oamt.png

Guest nalikahibar

Eeeyy @bubble-AF good job!!! Btw, i have a question for u guys.. Taec was in kumamoto or tokyo last saturday? How far is tokyo-kumamoto? :o

Guest phanta

attica said: Hi everybody. Greetings from Singapore. I'm attica. Im new here. But i've been lurking around since episode 5 and I finally made the decision to create an account.

First things first, i have to admit that im addicted to this show + this couple. Unfortunately, it wasnt love at first sight for me. I was actually interested in the other couple tbh, but as the show progressed I was amazed at how interesting and captivating taecgui became.

And now, im stuck. I have been updating myself with news here every hour and I get all happy and excited with regards to their progression.

I have so many things to say but since I am new here. I shall take things one at a time, else 10 page composition is what i'll end up doing.

Hi again and i hope to hear more good news with regards to this couple.

Post it messages left by Taec's friends from episode 11.

976341_356755631117345_298811404_o_zps9accf6ea.jpg

From Upper Left to Right

Woo Young - You have to have the hottest love~! with black vinegar juice
Jun Ho - Gui Gui love TY!
Yerin - Taec oppa<3 Gui Gui unnie PRETTY
Ji Min - Don't Worry Be Happy
Khun - Always Love & Cherish Each Other

Nickhun & Woo Young have nice handwriting. :>

nicolemae24 said: ineedlove said:
attica said: @angelangie

Okay i have no idea how to reply to your comment, i hope its identical to instag and fb.

I have to agree with you, four more episodes and thats the end of my anticipation on fridays, mondays and wednesdays.

Anyhoots, before i head to bed i would like to clarify something that has been bothering me.

1. Why did Guigui travel to Japan.
2. Why is it for a few days (or prolly lesser)
3. If it was a getaway/holiday wouldnt it be a much longer stay.

Conclusion: Tbh i think they did meet/catch up. And prolly after the Jessica incident they were extra careful to not get caught. (Please make this come true) lol.

P/s Im actually quite disappointed that taec hardly promote or state much or prolly not state anything regarding GWGM. Its as if he was never interested in it in the first place.

Archived