(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

http://youtu.be/wZi7UWDTz8Y   just sharing a short music video for our taecgui valentines..sorry for my ugly duckling editing,i can't even download videos,my laptop is broken..ps sorry angeline for taking your video im so frustrated to make another one,please forgive me.credits as tag

@korchick @bluemoonlight ~ whether it is 3 times or 4 times or 5 times, unless you are in mushy mood caused by a certain special someone, people don't wish "happy valentine's day" so many times! once is good enough. for some people, even once is too much. so we know, they know we know! :)

prkFV.jpg

flashback!
one of my favourite videos, made by @chu3x, arose because of a discussion on CFs. http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/09/commentary-brainstorming-for-perfect-cf.html
we really do have some awesome discussions on all sorts of things...

this video was posted in Oct 2013

someone really does need to cast them in a CF together...

Guest spicystrawberry

BiruAngel said: My favorite TaecGui SocMed interaction is the post with the words, 'miss u. sincerely.'  There's something very 'heart warming & touching' about those three words.  They're simple yet powerful & genuine, heartfelt words!  [心][心][心]  :x :x :x 7ba68721d4f995ae18b92d9dbc1b2ddd.gif

Guest spicystrawberry

Updated !
1 FEB'14 ~ 1500th Pages
After 14 days 
14 FEB'14 ~ 1608th Pages
= 108 Pages == 2160 Posts ^^===3.6M VIEWS - IT'S ALL THANKS TO YOU ALL, MISCHOSE FAMILY THAT COME FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES ! Oh heyy, we are all come international people - duh, obviously it's Global We Got Married - Pfffftt :D  So much of brain ~ 

Guest leechalee

Ok, my valentines post...
So... what was suppose to have happened was after the pic of the box, the gifts would show in the spoiler.. like you were opening the box.. but the spoiler kept playing up and pics were showing, then weren't showing... and now i cant be bothered and i am just putting the pics as is.. and logging off to go drink some wine #:-S #:-S =))
1899901_1422347688009176_612814024_n.jpg

1891012_1422347431342535_131298024_n.jpg

1891012_1422347428009202_1302882776_n.jpg

Since it is Valentine's Day today, just want to share this article with all you chingus.

cr. Borneo Post 12/04/2014

20140214_153414_zps380031f9.jpg

Didn't Taec was being spotted wearing a black coat last evening and and just now GG is wearing a black coat too?...hahaha..now, I am like re-watching episode 1 of GWGM again where GG is getting nearer and nearer and nearer to hubby...let's wait what will happen next... oooh..micheoso me!! :x :x :x

Guest cannakat

BiruAngel said: OkCat's Facebook on Fri, Feb 14 at 11.01am.Caption Happy Valentine-! ♡♡♡♡♡  
OkCat's Twitter on Fri, Feb 14 at 11.00am.
Caption :  옥캣이는 오늘 유치원갑니다냥^^ 주인님들 행복한 발렌타인데이 보내시라냥! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Guest spicystrawberry

TADA ! XD 
Thanks @BiruAngel and all the credits goes to her ~ <3This is my favorite favorite SocMedia - the second will be crying OkCat of course! XD1549550_1431085170457089_294841424_n.jpg

Guest spicystrawberry

leechalee said: Ok, my valentines post...
Its actually more of virtual gift for our couple... 
Edit#10? :)) : I ditched my other presents so theres room for yous to put your presents in :Dand also because I was getting frustrated ~X( kekeke .. add to the box guys! 

Guest Kaori Chen

OMG! You guys post so much. Looks like I'll be trawling through 600+ pages to catch up.
Remember I was writing a TaecGui Halloween Fan Fiction, I've been so busy so haven't quite finished it and well a bit of writers block. However if you guys want to read what I have done so far (probably a bit too late now), let me know and I'll post up the link.
Going to make a start on catching up...

cannakat said: spicystrawberry said: cannakat said: I learned:
1. Aegyo101 - How to do aegyo naturally that charms both male and female
2. Korean - greetings and idol to fan speech
3. Nothing beats a bright smile
4. People have their differences, but love can overcome anything, what could be the problem once you fix the disharmonies?
5. Spoken language is just one out of the many tools for communication
6. Body language reading
7. Dot connecting ability

Archived